Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greenbush & massage

Rainbow 

Hello everyone! Ive really enjoyed reading all ur threads! Great info!
My name is chelsea. I am 25, 5'5", 115 lbs, have 2 kids ages 5 (in may) and 3 1/2. Breastfed em both for about 5 months each. Was a small 32 B b4 kids, am now a flat, saggy 32 A. I swelled up HUGE when breastfeeding!
Under bust is about 29" around bust was around 31 and 3/4 to 32. I started my program on march 5th. Ordered the enhancement blend kit from greenbush.net. They seem like an honest and reputable company with quality herbs. So I started out taking 1 pill 3x a day which is an even blend of fenugreek, wild yam and saw palmetto (575mg total) along with 1 dropper (1ml) of the enhancement blend extract 3x daily for 3 days then I ramped up to 2 pills 3x daily along with a dropper and a half for another 3 days and now I am upto 3 pills 3x daily and 2 droppers full of the extract blend. I went about a week of massaging only one MAYBE two times a day, applying a hot towel when possible. Into week 2 I started massaging twise a day EVERYDAY and just bought a heating pad and have been using that b4 AND after massage for atleast 20 mins. I figure if I use it b4 It will open my pores for better absorbtion during the massage (Yes?). I use palmers cocoa butter body oil for the massage. I enjoy the chocolatey smell, yum! An it feels really nice on my skin. Plus it has safflower oil and soy oil so I figure this is a plus considering that I read on here that those two oils work really well for absorbtion of herbs deep into ur skin.
I have also been eating healthy and exercise upto 5 x a week (pilates, cardio, strength training).
I have not seen much growth yet but im only 2 weeks and 4 days into it. I am measuring around 32 (sometimes 32 1/4(?)). I am, however, FEELING IT! My boobies are SUPER tender. I am wondering tho, if thats just from all the massage??? Im very gental tho... Thanx for reading. Any thoughts anyone?
P.S. I will b posting pix when I have something to show for all my work!

Hey Chelsee.P!! I'm also new to NBE so i don't really have a lot of advise to give, but i wanted to say hi, welcome, and hope you get fab results!!! Big Grin I'm also using herbs, minus the SP cause i already have cellulite and am Petrifide to death at the thought of possibly getting more!!!! I've only been doing it for 4 weeks, but other than some aches i have no "measured" results. However, they do feel a bit "fuller"!! I also have 2 little boys and breastfed them both till 7 months. Was a fab full 34C while nursing, and now a deflated empty 32ASad I measure 28 under, and 31.5 around the nipple. I think the aches can only be a good thing, considering the first time around with pregnancy when i was growing to a full C I thought they were gonna litteraly fall off they hurt so bad!!!!!

So hopefully means we're moving in the right direction!!! Good luck!!Smile

Thanx for u replySmile what program are u doing?

Right now i'm taking Fenugreek, Wild Yam, EPO, MSM, L-Tyrosine, and finishing up my prenatals i have left over. I also massage a couple times a day with Wild Yam cream, and a "boobie batter" made with Fenugreek and Fennel in Borage Oil and Olive Oil. And i'm using the Noogleberry pump 3-4 times a day.Big Grin Hopefully something will start happening soon!!!!

Macojaco, you have the exact same starting measurements as me...
I've been doing NBE for nearly 2 months and have had just over a 1.75" of growth Smile so a full B/small C now Smile
Good luck both of you x

What the heck is EPO? Lol. That all sounds like a good regimend. I forgot to mention im also taking a miltivitamin, vitamin C and E and im also taking a B complex and colostrum. I also drink a lot of soy milk and eat alfalfa sprouts and flax pita bread among other healthy foods. And I massage the enhanement extract into my breast.
Ive been seein a lot of stuff bout this noogleberry and im a tad curious but it sounds kinda unnatural to me and I dont wanna stretch my boobies anymore then they already have been :s just fill em back out. But it sounds like sum ppl have had sum great results and I hope thats the case for u as well Smile

So sorry!!! Epo is Evening Primrose Oil!!!Smile A lot of girls use that or Borage Oil. I take Epo orally and use the Borage Oil for my massage!!

Yeah, it took me a couple months to be sold on the whole breast pump. I felt it would be weird to pump them and unatural like you said. Having breast fed i DO NOT need anymore stretched out saggin skin on what little boobies i have left :s But i'm SOOOOOO glad i decided to give it a try!! If your thinkin about it you can always go the the Noogleberry forum on they're web site. There's pics and a LOT of info there!! Some of the results are SO amazing!!! I just hope mine are even half as good!!! As for the stretchin them out with out fillin them, when i'm done pumping i'm starting to get swelling now, so they're nice and full! And then when the swelling goes down, they actually seem fuller and rounderBig Grin I Definetely think it's SO worth it!! Smile

AliciaCatherine,
You've had such amazing results so far!!! I hope I can soon report some permanent growth!!! Right now i sometimes measure 32 across, but i've been trying to Noogle more often so i could just be retaining some swelling longer! Either way, i'm glad i'm seeing something!!Big Grin

Are you using the Noogleberry too?? I honestly don't know if i would be gettin any results with just the herbs cause i never really feel any aches or tingling, except for right after i massageSad I'm thinking about doing another month on herbs, and then if it's still the same maybe switching to PM. Just want something to give my lil boobies and extra kickBig Grin Only got 8 1/2 more months till my hubby gets backBig GrinBig Grin

Sounds like you have got all the basics covered. What breast develoment I have, gets tender after massage. Especially if I take a short break. Then start again. Good luck with your program.
This is a very useful page by Wahaika that I thought I would send to you. It is full of useful info. based on a greenbush program.

http://beboard.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Routines&action=display&thread=3029

Hope it helps or is at least informative.

Thank u andy. Actually ive already read that post (a couple times! Lol) and ur rite, its full of great info! I was starting to doubt my greenbush after I had read a post sumwhere on here that nobody had ever really seen results with greenbushSad and I couldnt understand why when theyre just all the same basic herbs every1 else is using. Plus theyre suppost to b really great quality. I guess well see!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon