Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greenbush & massage

Yes, Well.ok.apparently I need to find new refernce material. This old link has gone stale.Wink
That is ok. Now I have reason to dig back into the archive again.

Aww no worries, ur reference was great! I just beat ya to it lol. Ive been doin a lot of digging myselfWink

Ok, Good luck. With your program. Education is the key. I'm on vacation just sitting in front of my computer. I have been resisiting the urges to make more posts to the thread by sarah30500. I am afraid my comments would only antagonize her further. She says she is out and then later says she does not have anymore time. Then posts some more. Oh well.

best wishes and good journey
andy

Andy,

I too have been following that thread and resisting hitting the "reply" button no matter how mad i get!! I'm not gonna add fire to a fire that isn't gonna burn out!! So terribleSad

I know. I just had to make on more comment before moving on. I hate to tell anyone I am not interested in helping them if I can. But, I don't believe this person is for real. I think they are eighter inmature or have too much time on ther hands. I think they got into a fight on the noog forum. Then decided to bring it over here, and aurgue with us over whatever they can find.

Chelsee, I hope you got something useful. Sorry to go off topic.

andy

"I never look back, darling. it distracts from the now." Edna Mode

Lol I mite hafta go read this thread. Wheres it at? Haha

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=5324

Macojaco
I've used herbs and massage only Smile
Was going to get a Noogleberry, but that's not really practical for me at the min with time/privacy etc. If you're getting swelling (which it seems you are as you're measuring slightly bigger sometimes) it probably means you're on the right track. Maybe just add something else into your routine and it might help make it more permanant? The noogleberry is meant to be good too though so give that a few weeks aswell to work.
Good Liuck!! Big Grin x

PROGRAM UPDATE:
Just went to my local health food store and bought sum flax oil pills and red clover tea bags. Do these sound like a good idea to add? Is clover tea strong enuff or do I need an extract/pill? Ne ideas on how much of the tea I should drink? Would it b good for massage??? Plz share ur thoughts!Heart

I know i've read and heard suggestions on using the other herbs like Fenugreek and Fennel in teas too, so i'm guessing that's a good way to get Red Clover in too. I personally can't stand tea, so i've never tried them....I don't really know how much you should take, or how much more affective teas are instead of pill form. Maybe just add one a day, and see how it goes from there?? Kinda like when we ramp up with pills.

I've thought about adding Red Clover and Flax seed too, but with what i'm taking now i'm already swallowing more pills than i care to a day:-/ Hopefully someone who's used teas before can give you better suggestions on the strenght and amount a day!! Good Luck and hope they add positive results to your routineBig Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon