Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter

It seems so useful, i will have a try.

hello ladies,

what do you think about olive oil or bio oil?
i use bio oil.

i now know palmers coco butter has breast enhancement stuff thanks

(07-10-2010, 01:37 AM)brielle Wrote:  hello ladies,

what do you think about olive oil or bio oil?
i use bio oil.

i now know palmers coco butter has breast enhancement stuff thanks

olive oil is what i've been using and it's pretty awesome. Since the oil is sticky it helps my Noogle stay on and it has about as much "breast enhancement" propertys as the coca. Coca doesn't directly do it it just conditions the skin and keeps it healthy (but can make them swell temporarily). I think Olive oil is suppose to be good because it's made of plant fat so it's like slowly depositing fat in there? some girls don't like it though cuz like i said it can be sticky feeling, but it is good for the skin. I don't really know what bio oil is XD
I do plan to try Coca butter oil soon when I run out of it though

hey lilyth bio oil is made from africa, it can help with stretchmarks,scars,whitening dark areas, improve face and skin integrity etc

i just used it today.
i combined the fenugreek capsule
(i opened the capsule and mixed the powder into bioil) stirred and applied to my breast. fenugreek smells really bad but the nice smell of bio oil over powered it lol

so i also have olive oil.it has been pulled out from my kitchen for boob use now haha. i think olive oil was associated with nbe before if i recall, so you may be right. i am thinking of getting palmers oil for my NB session soon but i guess bio oil can be of good use too.

its only been like a week since i was serious with breast massage and i can see my breast are getting fuller. no kidding, its not even psychological. i only started PM yesterday i think so it can't be that.also i just finished my period so my breast were deflated then it became like this.

how much more when i continue my PM and start my NB right lol
im just finishing my PM just to get rid of it. lol
i am thinking of getting BO (UB) soon.

That's cool i didn't know that Big Grin
and i'm glad massage is working well for you already

thanks Smile will keep doing it
try bio oil for your body. its sooo good

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon