Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cocoa Butter

Which one is the best product to buy, does it have to be the pure stuff? I've found some online called Palmers but its a cream is it all the same or do I have to get pure?

Thanks Rach xxx

palmers cocoa butter is good...it is thick. You can find it with shea butter in it, which is good too...i use the Palmers tummy butter for stretch marks. I like it alot....hope this helps....

I use the palmers cocoa butter body oil. It works really well and its got the added benifits of soy oil and safflower oil. And it DOES NOT contain mineral oil which is really bad 4 u! All the other palmers cocoa butter products did contain mineral oil. Ick!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter actually has a specific cocoa butter for breast enhancement. It says helps to firm and lift breasts or something.

Thanks guysSmile

Its a minefield of products out there!

Cocoa butter is one of the pale-yellow, pure edible vegetable fat extracted from the cacao bean. It is used to make many things like chocolate, biscuits, bakery wares, pharmaceuticals, ointments, and toiletries. You can get it from anywhere that sells makeup and stuff, like chemists, Even lakme had come out with some Body Butter, but I am not too sure if it still exists..

It is one of the most stable, highly concentrated natural fats known, and melts at body temperature so that it is readily absorbed into the skin. It is this irremovable fatty acid that gives Shea Butter its unique healing properties and makes it far superior to cocoa butter and other vegetable butters.Cocoa butter contains a number of different antioxidants that can kill off a wide range of different free radicals and superoxides, including hydrogen peroxide.

what is the best time to use them ?

I use Cococare brand from Walgreens (Yellow Coca butter sticks and cream, it's also good for my face since my skin is sensitive to most moisturizes http://www.walgreens.com/store/catalog/M...81-product Thats what it looks like, you can tell me if you think it's good quality). It's Cheap and discreet, since it doesn't say "for boobies" but I'm trying to hide what i'm doing from my household so If you wanna buy one that says bust cream more power to ya Big Grin I like that stuff cuz it smells like chocolate and the texture is nice. Hope that helps some Heart

(29-07-2010, 04:23 AM)AnieL Wrote:  what is the best time to use them ?

Maybe after a shower when your pores open up? otherwise i think you can do when you want...?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon