Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

Thanks Anastasia, did wonder about that, had it in my head to keep the Saw Palmetto going as I thought being male I would still need it as an anit-angrogen. Got advised against this by Andy. So what's your view on Gaba with UB? I'm getting on abit now dear, so need my growth hormones.

I'm thinking of trying NBE's now that I'm 18, but I'm a bit hesitant. I don't want to spend too much time, hope, and money on scams and products that aren't right for me. I'm thinking of trying UB or BB since I hear such great things about BO. Still, I'm not sure where to begin with further research. Any articles or studies you guys can point me to?

Also, are herbal cleanses okay (such as Standard Process Purification Program) or must the cleanses consist strictly of food alone? What did your cleanse consist of, Anastasia?

STARTED TAKING UB ON 1/3/11 BUT I'M A BIT CONFUSED. FIRST OF ALL, IT SAYS TO TAKE WITH FOOD YET BB SAYS TO TAKE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH. SECONDLY, IN THE LITERATURE THERE IS NO MENTION OF HAVING TO HAVE YOUR TEMP ABOVE 98.
EVEN WITH ADDING L-TYROSINE & KELP, I CAN'T GET MY TEMP ABOVE 97.5 AM I WASTING MY TIME (AND MONEY) BY TAKING ANY FORM OF BO?

I usually buy cleanse box kits that you do for a week or so and I get them from health food stores or on amazon.com just look for full body cleanses. I think BO is an excellent place to start as well as massage, maybe pumping, etc. for someone as young as you are and I'm going to assume you haven't had children or ever been pregnant, though none of us would judge either way, I had my son at 17. I don't recommend herbal NBE for people under 21, reason being, because it's not recommended for people under 18 usually because of how it effects hormones and you could still be developing. BO on the other hand was formulated, well UB and BB were formulated I should say, for girls who aren't developing as they should and any woman can take it as long as they've had their period for at least 2 years I believe it is. For me that would have been at 15 lol wish I knew about it then!

As far as research, you can't get any better than the knowledgeable ladies here. Most of the NBE "articles" out there are full of BS and mainly aimed to sell the over advertised crap that doesn't work, believe me I know from experience. I started my NBE journey when I was 18 and went through some of that crap before finding what worked. Of course when I first started I had no idea forums like this existed, so you being here reading this information, you are already 2 steps ahead of where I was.

Lostacres, I think you are worrying and stressing too much on the small stuff. Should you take it on an empty or full stumach? Who knows lol. Really I think that minor detail is just opinion of when you should take it. When I took UB I took it all random times of the day, never consistently at a set time every single day, and never consistently on an empty or full stumach, it was all random. Though I can say, and this could have been in my head but I did grow 2 cup sizes with it, it seemed that when I took my UB pill DURING eating protein rich food or took it with a protein shake, it seemed I would have growing signs soon after. I don't know if it was a connection or not. As far as the temp thing, I had an issue with mine too, I was 97 something all the time. I started taking kelp to help (hehe at the rhyme). I was sometimes at 98 something then sometimes not. So eh, not sure I believe the whole must have a certain temp thing. So basically what I'm saying is this... just take the amount of pills you are suppose to daily, get plenty of protein, drink plenty of water, and don't stress the small stuff. Then in a few months see where you are at then. Stressing obsessively will only deter your results! So don't stress.

HI ANASTASIA,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT & COMMENTS. I'VE READ PLENTY OF YOUR POSTS & KNOW YOU'VE BEEN AT THIS FOR A LONG TIME. I STARTED NG'ING 7/4/10 - 2 1/2 TO 3 HRS COMBINED IN 2 SESSIONS 12 HRS. APART. HAVE NOT MISSED A DAY IN 7 MO. TOOK BO FOR 4 MO. (CURRENTLY STARTING MY 2ND MO OF UB; TOOK BB PREVIOUSLY FOR 3 MO. BUT TOO EXPENSIVE). TOOK PM FOR 2 MO PREVIOUS TO BO BUT STOPPED BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD A "FAKE" LOT OF PM. TAKE ALL THE EXTRAS THAT GO ALONG W/ BO (KELP, PITUITARY, ETC.), DRINK PLENTY OF WATER & PROTEIN. I HAVE NOT GROWN IN 7 MO. OF DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE. I AM NOT STRESSING OVER THE SMALL STUFF, JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. I'M SURE YOU GREW AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT IN 7 MO. BUT I'VE NOT ONLY NOT GROWN BUT AM SMALLER THAN WHEN I STARTED. I DON'T USE A TAPE MEASURER BUT RELY ON FEEL, LOOKS & HOW MY BRAS FIT. I HAVEN'T CHANGED 1 IOTA. I'M A PATIENT PERSON, BUT THIS LACK OF GROWTH HAS ME TOTALLY FRUSTRATED. ANY ADVICE/OPINIONS/SUGGESTIONS ARE EXTREMELY WELCOMED.

If you wash your bras often or wear them alot, they can change in size. This is why I always keep a bra for just measuring results, like I won't wash it and don't wear it, only put it on to see if anything has changed. Do you massage before you pump? Unfortunately there is a small percent of women that NBE doesn't work for at all due to genes, diet, exercise, whatever the reason may be you are not alone. There are women that it doesn't work for at all or it takes alot longer to see results. Like Teeny Tiny on the Noogleberry forum I believe pumped for a year before seeing any real permanent results. You could be a slow responder or (and I hope not) the small percentage that NBE won't work for. Or it may be you haven't found what will work for you. Don't get discouraged, just keep going for a bit, I'd say after a year, yea then you can say it's not working for you. Did you do a cleanse between taking the PM and BO?

WOW - INSTANT REPLY!!!! THANKS.
I DO AS YOU - KEEP AN UNUSED BRA TO JUDGE ANY CHANGES. I DO MASSAGE PRIOR TO NG'ING. AND, LASTLY, I DID DO A CLEANSE BETWEEN PM & BO. I'M GOING TO FINISH THE UB I PURCHASED (2 MORE MO) & IF NO GROWTH, I'LL TRY EITHER PM FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE OR HERBS, MAYBE FENUGREEK.
I ALSO HOPE I'M NOT IN THE 1 % THAT DOESN'T WORK. BY THE WAY, I'M LOOKING INTO STEM CELL TRANSFER TO BREASTS. I READ 2 OTHERS ON THIS FORUM HAD IT DONE. I LIVE IN CA & THEY DO IT THE PROCEDURE IN AZ. JUST DON'T KNOW THE PARTICULARS YET, INCLUDING THE PRICE. HAVE YOU HEARD OR DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

Thank you, Anastasia. I'm really, REALLY glad I found this site. I was almost bamboozled into buying perfect curves and other useless products because of a few of those product endorsement sites before I came here. It's nice to see how supportive everyone here is, too.
I believe I'll be trying out some form of BO, and I'll track my progress here. I saw that FAQ about BB and UB being safe for somewhat younger teens as well. Totally wish I had known, too. And if you don't mind me asking, I know our bodies are different, but just out of curiosity how fast was your growth? Also, what side effects (good or bad) did you notice while on UB? Thank you again for your help!

Thank you Anastasia916 for the reply! Can I ask you a question, how long have you been on UB? And are you still taking them? And will you continue to take them, until when?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon