Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ultra Breast Roll Call

I thought that I would set up a thread for Ultra Breast users to drop in and just say, "I'm a user" to make it easier for new members to figure out which program pages will contain information on the BO brand they are wanting to try. So let's get things rolling!

sorry I been MIA from the forums but I'm a UB user!

Add me as a 1/2 user now...Wink. I've started taking it in the pm.

I actually want to try Ultra Breast because I know that it is supposed to be like Bountiful Breast but much cheaper. Their website kind of sways me away from wanting to try it though because it's so poorly designed and the way things are worded on the site. Has anyone seen results from Ultra Breast, and does it work the same as Bountiful Breast?

P.S. Is massage still necessary when taking BO?

Ali, I'm not sure if it's comparable to BB because I have never taken BB so I can't compare the two. I have seen growth from it, but I also use a noogleberry pump, so I'd like to say that massage would help. I massage for 15 min before I pump everyday. The only thing I can compare UB to would be herbs. I took herbs and gained weight, got cellulite, acne got worse, etc. but not getting those side effects with UB and I'm losing weight but not losing boobs. Hope this answers your questions somewhat. As far as the site design and functionality, I agree, I've been in sales, marketing and business since I was 15 and whenever I run online sites for my businesses, I would NEVER have such poor presentation! Heck if you aren't good at site design (I learned the lil bit I know about it from youtube tutorials lol) then you can find affordable site designers. I hired one once and had a 5 page site designed with paypal checkouts and it was only $400. And the site was very attractive. But in my honest opinion, the BB website is poorly laid out as well, it could be better. And I've dealt with the UB customer service and they are always polite, always answer questions. I never called, only emailed. It does take a few days for them to get back to you, but eh. I've heard that the BB customer service sucks. So really every company in NBE seems to have their pros and cons. You just should go with whatever you feel comfortable with. Good luck!

Yes, that was helpful. Thank you Big Grin So, how much growth have you seen? Also, what massage techniques do you use? I am just trying to find someone that has had something that works before I go buying everything. I am hesitant about the herbs as well because of all the things you mentioned could happen. I know I want to try Ultra Breast and Noogleberry, but I am not sure if I should include anything with them.

Umm... as far as a massage technique I have no clue how to describe it, but to say that I do circles around my breasts going from the outside of the breast around the nipples and to the middle of the chest. As far as growth from just UB I don't know since I was using NB for a few months before I started UB. But since I started the routine of both I went from a 32B to a 32C. I personally massage because I enjoy it, I think it helps my swelling with noogling, and it's known to prevent breast cancer and keep breasts perky. But you don't have to do it if you don't want to, it's personal preference.

Updates anyone on their UB program?

anyone have the link to the official UB website, when i search for it i find two different products

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon