Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program for Super Boobs!

Hi Super Boob,
I hope things are getting better in Japan for you. Hopefully they find a solution to the radiation problem, that's so scary! Congratulations on getting to a 32C and on getting your wedding dress! You must be so excited. Big Grin I have been using noogleberry for a year and have not had permanent growth with it. Sad I pump for 2 hours, once a day. Do you think it would be more effective to break it up into smaller sessions? How do you noogle?

I was taking 4 DIM per day and experienced a lot of swelling and then it went away so now I am not taking that many DIM anymore. Maybe we just need a loading period using DIM every once in a while to get rid of all the bad estrogens? Anyway, your results are really inspirational! I have grown 2 inches since I started, but only because I gained weight, not because of NBE (I know because I gained 2 inches everywhere else too and my boobs are still in the same proportion to the rest of my body). Sad I am sad that nothing works for me yet, but I think if other people like you can grow so much, I should not give up!

Welcome back Super Boob! It is such an inspiration to see you growth. I wish you all the luck in going to D cup. Please post up your program to share with everyone here and I am sure all of us that keeps up with your program is dying to know.
Big Grin

(05-04-2011, 11:53 AM)Super Boob Wrote:  So I hope this can inspire people to be patient to get results. 32AA to 32C!

You, girlfriday, and countless others are definitely inspiration on what it is like to be patient and persevere with programs.

Congrats!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon