Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Program for Super Boobs!

(19-01-2011, 02:37 PM)crystalelle Wrote:  I shall be looking forward for some nice pictures of you in a bikini on your wedding pictures. Congratulation again! Big Grin

Haha, thanks crystalelle. I am actually looking for a new bikini to wear. Kind of hard to find one that will match my skin tone... All bikini models are so tanned and well, I'm as white as a piece of paper. >.<;;

*excited* I took my evening regime an hour or so ago and I'm already feeling soreness again. I'm on a roll. Cool

yay for you

Ok, I'm making a bad habit of not posting now. @_@

I just finished a quick cleansing, so now I'm getting back on track.

I've also been exercising a lot lately. I will be going to try on wedding dresses in a week or so, so I need to be in shape. I don't know if I've posted my body measurements...
Anyways, comparing measurements I had kept in a journal in a word document, my measurements were
Hip 38in
Waist 27.5in
My measurements are now
Hip 36.8in
Waist 26in
Also I think I wrote that under my breast was 28in, which is now 27in.

I haven't lost any weight (still 110lbs), and I haven't lost any boobage. So my measurement is still 34.4in. So no growth at the moment. I'm hoping that I can grow a bit before trying on dresses.

I'm just sort of happy that I've lost some inches from my butt. So I look a little more balanced out. Whoo!

Hi Super Boob!
I am taking Swanson BO and haven't had any growth yet. I read that you did well taking 4 DIM and 4 BO per day. Are you taking the Swanson DIM? How long did it take to see results on that routine? We are about the same height and weight so I think I will give that a try to see if it works for me too. Congrats on all the growth! I hope I can have good results like you soon! Smile

Hi Super Boob,

I suddenly remembered that you are in Japan and wanted to make sure you are ok? My thoughts and prayers are with the people there.

rainyrain

Sweetpea : Super Boob was taking DIM-plus I am not sure she switch to Swanson's DIM after that. But her period cycle is once every 2-3 months. If I am not mistaken she is also on BCP.

rainyrain : She is safe according to her last fb input. It is so devastating that this unpleasant event took place we can only pray that all those who are affected by such catastrophe to be strong to endure this difficult time.

Thank you crystalelle! I'm glad to hear that. Smile

And I'm back.
Sorry things have just been hectic. The earthquakes, tsunamis and now the radiation. Let's just say I'm wanting to move back to the US now...

Speaking of the US, I went back for a visit and bought new bras. I am now a 32C! *yay*
I wasn't sure if it was just a CK brand thing, so I tried on other brands and I am now a 32 C (not completely full mind you, but enough to fit in it without the bra looking big. the 32 B was just too tight and not fitting)

Other random news, I've got my wedding dress and accessories. So I am a happy bride to be. Big Grin

@sweetpea : hello! sorry for the late reply.
As crystalelle said, I take the DIM plus, which I haven't been taking lately... My schedule has been out of whack for the past few months or so, but I am still experiencing growth without it.
It is also true that I am on BCP and only get my period every 3 months for migraine prevention.
Do you have a pump or are you doing massages? I highly recommend investing in a noogle berry. I've experienced faster growth when I use it versus not using it.

@rainyrain : Thank you for your concern. Japan is not as bad as the news in the US or other countries make it out to be, but yea it's still pretty bad.
Besides a couple of broke wine bottles and fallen books, there wasn't any damage (thank god) unlike other places.
The main worry now is the radiation and the leakage into the ocean. I have a radiation detector, so at least I can be a bit more careful with food. And it can be well assumed that I'm avoiding fish... which is strange because people are still eating sushi like nuts...Huh

@crystalelle : How are you! It's been a while sense our last chat. Are you getting any results or are things still kind of slow right now for you? Keep me posted. Wink

Oh as a side note, I just realized that I've been doing this program for more than one year!
I've gone from 31.5 inch to 35 inch plus! So I hope this can inspire people to be patient to get results. 32AA to 32C! It's been a long journey and now my new goal is 32D, so let's see how long that will take, whether it take another year. I'm definitely ecstatic to keep it up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon