Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bellalily's BO program.

It does drive me crazy, Crystalelle...guess I'd best stay home...hehe.

Just an interesting thought I had..well, at least to me. Maybe it's just an odd coincidence. I ran out of the swansons bo when I came back from vacation. I took the ultra breast until my order arrived. During the week that I was only on the ultra breast, I had a huge flare up of my ibs. Now the one horrible month I had with it, I was also just on the ultra breast at that time. Never seemed to bother me when I took both generic in the am....and ultra breast in the pm.
Now, I know its not the bo, and not the wild yam, I've taken both with no problems. Maybe it's the Ipriflavone in the ultra breast. Side effects can be stomach pain, and diarrhea.
I think I'll just stick with the generic, I really don't want to take any chances. Of course, I was taking more of the ultra breast than recommended....I was taking 2 at night and 2 in the morning, in all fairness. I do think the ultra breast is great, I had good results from it. Just keep this in mind if you're on it.

Well, today is day 5 again. Sadly I was a full week early with my cycle this month. So, once again my growing period was cut off. I'm still measuring the same. My bras are getting really tight though...even without the measurements showing up on the tape. I'm gonna give my cycle another month to see if it gets better...might just still be from the messed up one I had on vacation. If it's still messed up after that I might try dim again and see if it helps to regulate it more.
It's a bit disappointing, but at least I know what the reason is...and I'm honestly in no rush. I've gotten gains already that I never expected to have.
Good luck to everyone. Smile

I've gone ahead and ordered the dim. I didnt get the dim-plus this time, but the source naturals dim. I've been having some spotting the last few days, it's only been 2 weeks since my last period. I hope it helps. I know this is common during perimenopause...but sooo annoying.

Hey Belalily,

Have you thought about seabuckthorn oil. According to the research I do on the SBT oil most of it links to the benefit of for pre-menopause and menopausal woman.

You know I did a lot of research on SBT oil and read all the benefits that twister_mama is gaining by combining SBT oil with BO and logical mind is telling me that this combination might benefit greatly for you too.

twister_mama just post a thread on her program. If you haven't already read it I would strongly encourage you to read it.

Wink

Thank you Crystalelle...I haven't heard of it before. I do love my oils. I take epo, flax, and coconut...love what they do for my skin and hair. I just might have to look in to this. Any particular brand that seems better?

I am taking Pharm Nord SBT oil got it from amazon.co.uk. Many of the ladies here are taking Swanson Vitamins SBT oil. The price are more or less same to me because I have to pay for the shipping charges. But if you are in the States you might want to get the Swanson Vitamins. You have to take close to 1000mg two times a day. So the total will be close to 2000mg.

Oh Crystal ...tysm. I did order some from Swansons. I did a lot of research on it. My 8 yr old has very delicate skin....she needs lots of moisture. The dermatologist says it looks like some sort of ezcema or psoriasis. She can only use natural things...and the dermatologist said one of these a day would be wonderful for her. I also found some oil to use topically. Smile

Wow it's been 4eva since I been on this forum. Anyways, bellalily you seem to be doing well on BO. I'm considering trying this stuff out since I'm at the end of my rope here. The pituitary sounds decent, but I can't afford to buy so much stuff. I'm already using spirulina and msm (still wanting to get the spirulina cream because of the great reviews I saw). But I fig I would drop 1 of the 2 internally in place of BO...prolly the msm. spirulina might be good to keep since it's like 70% protein or the like. Both of these are good for detox, so Im sure I won't need a cleanse before using the glandulars.
Enough bout me tho lol, how many bottles (swanson) would you suggest I buy to last a month for the recommended dose? I'm interested in UB, but I read that ipro-something thread and IDK about the wild yam in it. I do like that it's a higher concentration tho! Ugh...decisions! Have you seen any decent BO that has pituitary in it? TIA Big Grin

EDIT: NVM about the pituitary. Swanson's has that also, it's only $5 and you need only 1 per day. That'll last me 2 months. Smile

Hi shyboobs. I do believe the BB has pituitary included. If you do the Swansons I would suggest that you start off with just 1500 a day. That would be 3 pills am, and 3 pm. A bottle of 60 capsules would last you 10 days, so you'd need 3 for a months supply. You can always increase your dosage after a few months if you have no results.
I love spirulina, think its a wonderful thing to take. The UB is a good product too, just didnt seem to agree with me when I was on it all day.
Good luck to you!!

I'm so with you on this point. It happens every time you travel long distance for several days out of my body tend to take a break and more. Sometimes I feel like my stupid question slaps to work up.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon