Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bellalily's BO program.

Well, its day 5. I'm happy to say I measure 34 now. Thats an inch growth this last month. I lost the 1/4 inch...but I kinda expected to lose more.
I'm a bit aggravated with myself for adding both the dim and maca. I have no idea now which really helped this month. Might have just been that I had a normal cycle this time.
I'll keep my program the same...hope for another normal cycle, and see what happens.
This is the first time ever that my boobs and hips have been the same.
I'm not counting pregnancy and nursing...cuz my waist was then also..hehe.
Breasts 34
Waist 25
Hips 34.

Last month when I had no growth at all I actually gained a few pounds. 4 to be exact. I'm now weighing 98...mainly because I had company, and had been eating like a pig...but I wanted some weight on me.
Funny thing my measurements all stayed the same...I have no idea where the 4 lbs went. And when you're 5 ft tall you notice. Idk...maybe my thighs...i ll have to start measuring them..Wink

Has anyone else on bo added maca to their routine?

Well day 5 again. I was a day early this cycle, but I can handle that.
I gained 1/2 inch this month. But I'll be damned I gained an inch in my behind. Just when i thought i was actually catching up.
I now measure
bust...34 1/2
underbust..28
waist....25
behind...35
didn't measure my thighs...Wink

Probably the maca....but it's really helped me with my nightsweats(ty menopause) so I dont want to give it up quite yet.
I am changing my routine. I'm gonna pare down a bit.
I'm out of vitamin power...so it's strickly the ultrabreast 3 times a day.
Out are the swiss lamb placenta, and dim.
Doing the kelp and l tyrosine once a day ...in the am. Still take the pituitary also.

Well, tomorrow is day 5. I decided to go ahead and post this a day early. My measurements are still the same. I have IBS and this has been a horrible month. Matter of fact I don't think i've ever had a month this bad before. I doubt anything I took had a chance to absorb properly. I usually get a bit of a flare up around my period due to hormones. It honestly had me thinking that since I took the dim out...maybe I was a bit out of whack. I put it back in last week...just in time for my period...lol. I'm trying a few diff things. I started a probiotic, 5 htp, peppermint oil with ginger, and just immodium til they seem to kick in. Hopefully they do the trick and I can get back on a growing cycle.
Good luck ladies, and I'll post again next month, hopefully with better news.[/align]

Hi bellalily. Sorry to hear about the IBS. I have it also, due to my autoimmune disorders so I know how miserable it can be. I'm glad you're trying probiotics. If the ones you are using don't work for you I wanted to tell you that there is a company that makes a special probiotic just for people like us with IBS, colitis and crohns. It's the highest potency you can buy in a probiotic and it works fast. It's called VSL #3. check out their website when you get a chance.

It's a little more expensive than other brands you might find, but you're also getting 112 billion cfu's per pill and it's all cultures specifically for bowel disorders. I take two a day for 225 billion and it works wonders. My mother has to take the bigger dose for colitis, but she has been flare up free now for a couple of years because of it.

They have free two day shipping and mail it in a foam insulated cooler with ice packs so that it stays cold and doesn't risk killing the bacteria. It's a great company and fantastic product. So it's something to keep in mind for the future. To me, pain free is well worth paying extra.

Mel

Thank you, Mel. The probiotics seem to be doing the trick, I think the peppermint also. I did look up the probiotics you use though, my mom has crohns, so I'll have her mention it to her doc next time she's in.
Hopefully this month brings me better luck. I seem to be back on track.
I did get a few bottles of swansons bo with my last supplement order. I might give those a whirl here soon.

Well I should have waited til day 5 to measure, I'd lost that 1/2 inch. I only measured 34. But, with the horrible month I'd had, and the weight I'd lost I'm just glad it wasn't more.
Onward and upward....things are seeming much better so far this month. I decided to give the swansons bo a go , and see how I do with it. Since I order most of my supplements from them it'd be more convienient. I'm taking 4 in the am, and 4 in the pm for a total of 2000 a day, which is a bit less than I had been getting, but not much. I've also added some saw palmetto into my routine. I've been breaking out sooo bad. I'm hoping it helps. I took it while I did herbs, and I had no problems with cellulite, or weight gain. I'm taking one 450mg pill 3 times a day. Taking the dim out gradually, increasing the epo, and continuing the maca. I've also started a fish collagen/hyaluronic acid combo from neocell that I read about in truthinaging.com. I'll see how it works.
I'm mid cycle now....starting to feel aches again. Hopefully I get my 1/2 inch back.
Good luck everyone!

Well...day 5 of my cycle was yesterday. Thank goodness for probiotics, I've felt wonderful this month. I gained back what i lost, then some. I now measure 35 inches. So, once again my bust and hips are equal. I better keep a good eye on my behind...Wink
I've been stricly doing the swansons bo this month. 4 in the am, and 4 in the pm. The first with a protein shake, the second dose on an empty stomach. I also tried getting extra protein from day 14 on. Seems to have really helped. I usually get a lot of protein anyway, but wanted to see what the extra might do.
I've cut out the dim. I had gone back on it during my ibs bout thinking it might help. But, it was a bit expensive. I did keep the maca. I also take 2 saw palmetto twice a day. Really helped my skin.

Oh...I also started this strivectin hydro-thermal bust serum. Got it on Amazon for about 40 bucks. You just massage a pea sized amount twice a day...let it absorb, and apply a hot towel for about 30 seconds. Supposed to firm, and has a volufiline ingredient i believe. Anyway, I do look much firmer, and I love what it's done for my nipples. They're nice and soft and perky. Now I've nursed a lot of kids...and am older...so my perky days aren't so perky. But so nice with this. Who knows, maybe it was just the increase in measurement that did that...but I'm still gonna keep it up a while. I love how it feels, and a tube goes a long way.

Good luck!!!

I'm really glade the probiotics are working for you. I know I've been so excited about the difference they've made for me also. My mom swears by them now. It's been two years now and she only had one flareup of bleeding and that was while on vacation and eating some really spicy things she had never had before minus her probiotics.

I'm still early enough in my usage of them though that once in a blue moon, I'll have some mild syptoms, but they are nothing compared to what they use to be.

Also congrats on the growth. 3 to 4 inches is super!

Mel

Well, I just came back from vacation. I always seem to have my time of the month when I travel. Of course it was a week and a half early. Today is day 6 of if. So, I had no growing cycle at all. Dang that mother nature sitting on my hotel bed, shaking that gift at me!
My measurements are the same. Still 35 inches. Hopefully now that I'm home, and things are back to normal, I'll have a regular cycle this time.
Smile

I am so with you on this. It happens to me every time I travel long distance for many days of vacation my body tend to take a break from growing as well. Sometimes I feel like slapping my boobies asking them to work it up. LOL!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon