Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alpine Udders Saying Hello

(03-03-2024, 12:32 AM)StopTheSag Wrote:  Hi Alpine, it's good to see you again after the Reddit days. I started using Dom because I saw your results. Although high dose dom wasn't for me in the end, it was a creative suggestion and it definitely worked to some extent. Hope to see where you're going with this.

Hello, I just read this. I’ve never used Dom! I have seen people have varying results with it. I had a very bad reaction to progesterone recently in herbal form so I don’t think I’ll be doing the Goldfarb protocols with the DOM and the progesterone at any point here pretty soon, I’d be curious to know why it didn’t work for you. All information is appreciated? Once I near completion on my book, I’m gonna have to try it for at least a month. So if there’s any forewarning, I would appreciate it! I know that you can get very drowsy and feel very tired and depressed.  Not something I’m looking forward to!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon