Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shrinkage and pain one breast after using Noogleberry, please help!

I've honestly had a lot of times where I probably overpumped or pumped too fast but nothing serious or long-term has happened in any way. Just temporary red little dots and the red rings. I have pumped at least once daily, 1 hour+ for weeks and months at a time with no such issues. However if you are worried I would really recommend switching to massage daily with something like coconut oil to give the breasts a break. Doing a massage first and really slathering the oil on really helps me to pump well with fewer issues. For the shrinking concern, I normally have fluctuations here and there possibly due to hormones, water retention, stage in the menstrual cycle, whatever it may be but in the end, they always come out fuller month after month. I would ask the doctor if you are worried. Other than that, I would say take the focus away from the size and just keep going with massage. I've had serious growth from JUST massage and I really recommend doing that whenever you can. I hope it helps, you can do it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread