Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Shrinkage and pain one breast after using Noogleberry, please help!

Hello everyone,

I had a very long break (many years) from NBE and Noogleberry, but lately got back to it again, because I'm still very unhappy with my tiny breasts and wanted to give it a try again. I have been using the Noogleberry for around a week now, started with 1 hour a day and increased  it to 2 separate hours daily, because I was tolerating it well and I already had some previous experience with it as well. I don't know why, but yesterday morning I noticed my left breast had shrank quite a bit in the size, I mean not only the swelling but even smaller than the original size.. I thought maybe I'm just imagining things and I used the Noogleberry that day again very gently. I anyway always used it gently, didn't get any other issues than the red ring marks, but no signs of overpumping like  dark color or red dots.. Now already since a few hours the same breast is hurting all the time, not really that sore to touch but just hurting inside all the time and I'm afraid, if I did some permanent damage already.. ? Has anybody had similar experience with this kind of weird pain and did it eventually go away and was the shrinking caused by overpumping permanent? Any help and shared experiences would be highly appreciated!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread