Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Chiyomilkish program

(29-10-2021, 06:04 PM)Cely Wrote:  

Where can i purchase super b up drops or glamour?

Something that is very similar to super b up drop is called  pinky body super boin wild yam which you can get either on Amazon or imomoko.com, or I’m sure other websites that ship to Europe will have them. They are very popular and easy to find. Make sure you get the wild yam version. You have to use the translator app(google translate ) And use the photo translator to read the Japanese. Glamour is very easy to find and you can get that on global rakuten express by creating an account and getting a Japanese proxy address. The saw palmetto I am taking is by natures craft, pink and white bottle from Amazon . I am experiencing a ton of growth pains all day since I switched to DHC 99 PM. It’s amazing . Also don’t forget about vitex tea and spearmint tea!

I am going to add a few drops of lavender essential oil to the fenugreek oil that I made . At first I decided upon this to mask the strong smell. Then after researching more about lavender essential oil , I came across its effects at creating breasts in young girls who use lavender products :

https://www.endocrine.org/news-and-advoc...oung-girls

So definitely looking forward to its effects in the fenugreek oil. I will start tonight.

Also , I am looking for bust up cream to do my massages during the day also . I’ll update when I have purchased one that looks good for me.

(30-10-2021, 11:57 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

I am going to add a few drops of lavender essential oil to the fenugreek oil that I made . At first I decided upon this to mask the strong smell. Then after researching more about lavender essential oil , I came across its effects at creating breasts in young girls who use lavender products :

So definitely looking forward to its effects in the fenugreek oil. I will start tonight.

Also , I am looking for bust up cream to do my massages during the day also . I’ll update when I have purchased one that looks good for me.

Yesssss girl lavender and tea tree oil are GREAT additions to any massage oils they are just two of the essential oils I use in my herbal oil infusion which also contains infused fenugreek, if you are looking for a great bust up cream try Viva Korea UP2 Viva cream its the best always leaves my boobs heavy and plump after using it, its a bit pricey but you may aswell since the rest of your routine already is  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

(31-10-2021, 08:54 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

Yesssss girl lavender and tea tree oil are GREAT additions to any massage oils they are just two of the essential oils I use in my herbal oil infusion which also contains infused fenugreek, if you are looking for a great bust up cream try Viva Korea UP2 Viva cream its the best always leaves my boobs heavy and plump after using it, its a bit pricey but you may aswell since the rest of your routine already is  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">

Thanks for this recommendation girl~! I actually am considering buying this cream because I have on and off wanted to try a volufiline product but it always slipped my mind. Not only for breast fat growth under tissue, but also around my collarbones and my face cheeks. I always wanted more fat around my collarbones I don’t like how prominent they are. I love the look of nonexistent collarbones they are so pretty to me. Also I want more chubby cheeks and I heard volufiline helps fill out the face too.

So yeah now I’m deciding between the cream you suggested , and another cream called geisha beauty volufiline 5%. I am trying to find reviews on both creams to decide which one is better . They are both around the same price. Hm I don’t know yet . But I found the cream you suggested here:

https://kayxi.com.au/cart

And the Japanese one here :

https://www.orderstosafe.com/bust-up-cre...-tube.html

(01-11-2021, 03:24 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Thanks for this recommendation girl~! I actually am considering buying this cream because I have on and off wanted to try a volufiline product but it always slipped my mind. Not only for breast fat growth under tissue, but also around my collarbones and my face cheeks. I always wanted more fat around my collarbones I don’t like how prominent they are. I love the look of nonexistent collarbones they are so pretty to me. Also I want more chubby cheeks and I heard volufiline helps fill out the face too.

So yeah now I’m deciding between the cream you suggested , and another cream called geisha beauty volufiline 5%. I am trying to find reviews on both creams to decide which one is better . They are both around the same price. Hm I don’t know yet . But I found the cream you suggested here:

They definitely work with consistent use!! I even watched a girl on youtube using pure straight volufiline ampoule on her face for 30 days and the results were WOW! The only difference between the two creams is the one I suggested has both lipofilling ingredients kigelia africana and volufiline plus isoflavones from soybean extract, its extremely popular in Korea and has even won beauty awards! Whereas the geisha one has pueraria mirifica in it aswell so it depends what you are going for  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(02-11-2021, 02:32 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

They definitely work with consistent use!! I even watched a girl on youtube using pure straight volufiline ampoule on her face for 30 days and the results were WOW! The only difference between the two creams is the one I suggested has both lipofilling ingredients kigelia africana and volufiline plus isoflavones from soybean extract, its extremely popular in Korea and has even won beauty awards! Whereas the geisha one has pueraria mirifica in it aswell so it depends what you are going for  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

With shipping the Viva cream was like  almost 200 dollars. So I had a better idea . I have the app YesStyle where you can also buy Asian products and I just purchased a 100% volufiline firming 10ml bottle , and then the Korean milky elastic bust cream 100ml jar (this product does not have any placenta in it despite having a picture of a pig on the jar. and I want to stay away from placenta products because of too many growth hormones)  I will just empty the bottle of volufiline in there and there you go ! My own blend and with shipping only costs 46$ !  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I am editing the fenugreek/lavender oil . I am making a follicular and luteal concoction. In the first jar I will add a bit of PM powder (the one I already have from barlowes , since I’m not taking it anymore I’ll just use it externally) and I will use this during follicular phase at night . Then for my luteal phase in a separate jar, I will add a few drops of wild yam extract. I think it’s good to cycle oils too if they are hormonal.

I started my period a few days early. In my luteal , I swelled up to 32 and a half inches. Since menstruating, the swelling went back down as expected , but to 32 inches and 1 millimeter. So that’s 1 mm up since last month. To gain 2 inches I know it’s going to take me a year, so I am going to keep on staying patient. Once I get to 34inches I will be able to fill my E cups oh please let the time pass fast ! Let’s continue to bust up boobs ! Go faster … lol ..  I will start the DHC 99 PM once my period ends ~ can’t wait to feel some more strong growth pains. The bump on my eyebrows has gone away since stopping the placenta. The whole milk seems to be working in place of it because I’m still growing.

The volufiline and elastic bust cream will ship on 24th of November and I’ll receive it 2 weeks from then. I am really hoping that after I use it I will gain fat on the top of my breast to get rid of these saggy slope shape boobs. I’m still doing deep tissue massage on top too .

(05-11-2021, 05:10 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

I started my period a few days early. In my luteal , I swelled up to 32 and a half inches. Since menstruating, the swelling went back down as expected , but to 32 inches and 1 millimeter. So that’s 1 mm up since last month. To gain 2 inches I know it’s going to take me a year, so I am going to keep on staying patient. Once I get to 34inches I will be able to fill my E cups oh please let the time pass fast ! Let’s continue to bust up boobs ! Go faster … lol ..  I will start the DHC 99 PM once my period ends ~ can’t wait to feel some more strong growth pains. The bump on my eyebrows has gone away since stopping the placenta. The whole milk seems to be working in place of it because I’m still growing.

The volufiline and elastic bust cream will ship on 24th of November and I’ll receive it 2 weeks from then. I am really hoping that after I use it I will gain fat on the top of my breast to get rid of these saggy slope shape boobs. I’m still doing deep tissue massage on top too .

Sounds like a great plan girl!!  Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin"> also congrats even a small increase is an INCREASE! Woohoo may you continue to bust up, with dedication you can do this and you sound like a very dedicated person so I have big hopes for you  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

(02-11-2021, 10:44 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

With shipping the Viva cream was like  almost 200 dollars. So I had a better idea . I have the app YesStyle where you can also buy Asian products and I just purchased a 100% volufiline firming 10ml bottle , and then the Korean milky elastic bust cream 100ml jar (this product does not have any placenta in it despite having a picture of a pig on the jar. and I want to stay away from placenta products because of too many growth hormones)  I will just empty the bottle of volufiline in there and there you go ! My own blend and with shipping only costs 46$ !  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

I am editing the fenugreek/lavender oil . I am making a follicular and luteal concoction. In the first jar I will add a bit of PM powder (the one I already have from barlowes , since I’m not taking it anymore I’ll just use it externally) and I will use this during follicular phase at night . Then for my luteal phase in a separate jar, I will add a few drops of wild yam extract. I think it’s good to cycle oils too if they are hormonal.

Yes its a very pricey bust up cream its worth it if you can afford it however your idea sounds great too! The 100% volufiline 10ml you speak I have seen before and was personally considering doing the same its very smart to mix it into the cream since its very potent, I saw a girl on youtube use the 100% volufiline oil/ampoule for 30 days straight and her skin was sooo plump it filled in her nasal labial lines or whatever you call them, its quite potent good quality stuff so definitely let us know how it goes!

(06-11-2021, 10:09 AM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(02-11-2021, 10:44 PM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Yes its a very pricey bust up cream its worth it if you can afford it however your idea sounds great too! The 100% volufiline 10ml you speak I have seen before and was personally considering doing the same its very smart to mix it into the cream since its very potent, I saw a girl on youtube use the 100% volufiline oil/ampoule for 30 days straight and her skin was sooo plump it filled in her nasal labial lines or whatever you call them, its quite potent good quality stuff so definitely let us know how it goes!

Yes I know that girl , I think her name is Olga on YouTube . I seen that video many times.   Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

When it comes to breast enhancement then yes I am very dedicated and I won’t give up no matter what.

According to the in depth thread about Chiyomilk routine, I am adding an adaptogen which is putting turmeric powder in water and drinking it . Adaptogens apparently increase IGF-1 and other growth hormones in a safe way. Also , for my upcoming luteal phase I made a concoction of almond oil and wild yam tincture. I’ll use it in the coming days.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon