Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Chiyomilkish program

Hello everyone ~ I am going to share and document my program. It is a little but similar to Chiyomilk, but I am not using the products she used . However , I will be using Japanese products because I think this seriously makes a difference. I will be getting my supplement in the mail in a few days and then will start at the start of my period and come back in 6 months to report changes - growth , growth pains along the way , etc. You can get all these Japanese products on Amazon for free shipping also. 1 . Super b-in(boin) (it’s in a pink box and says on the bottom “do the best you can from being the most attractive women you can today” with 200mg high grade pueraria mirifica in 5 pills.   2. Placenta C jelly mango flavor ( this also contains collagen so that’s why I am not adding a collagen powder)

So let’s get to it:

On my period :

~Super B-in (boin) ( pink box ) - 3 pills *take at night*

~Placenta C Jelly mango flavor with collagen added - one full sachet *take at night*

~fenugreek water *eat the soaked seeds too*

~spearmint tea two times a day

~massage AND fat brush with fenugreek oil 20 mins a day

Follicular phase :

~Super b-in(boin)- 5 pills at night

~placenta c jelly mango flavor take at night

~fenugreek water and seeds

~spearmint tea 2 times day

~massage/fat brush fenugreek oil 20 mins a day

Luteal phase :

~placenta c jelly mango flavor at night

~chaste berry tree tea 2 times a day

~massage/fat brush with fenugreek oil 20 mins a day

~saw palmetto powder extract 500mg

I will implement very good nutrition such as estrogen and progesterone rich foods depending on where I am in my cycle. Also , I will not even touch anything that is processed. Only real and hearty foods.

Starting: 28C

Body measurements :  underbust: 28 inches.  Overbust : 31 inches.  Waist: 26 inches    Hips: 40 inches

* Bust up should take patience. Bust up will take time because our body needs to go through that puberty phase. That is why I expect to reach my goal of 28G cup in 12 or more months .

I will also record my basal body temperature which is important ! From the first day of your period , take your temps and record them . As soon as they drop then stop the PM supplement super b-in. The day after it drops then it will start to rise which means you are going into luteal phase . I will also be in bed everynight at 10:00pm and be asleep before 10:30 pm for the growth hormones release.

(22-09-2021, 03:41 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

Hello everyone ~ I am going to share and document my program. It is a little but similar to Chiyomilk, but I am not using the products she used . However , I will be using Japanese products because I think this seriously makes a difference. I will be getting my supplement in the mail in a few days and then will start at the start of my period and come back in 6 months to report changes - growth , growth pains along the way , etc. You can get all these Japanese products on Amazon for free shipping also. 1 . Super b-in(boin) (it’s in a pink box and says on the bottom “do the best you can from being the most attractive women you can today” with 200mg high grade pueraria mirifica in 5 pills.   2. Placenta C jelly mango flavor ( this also contains collagen so that’s why I am not adding a collagen powder)

So let’s get to it:

On my period :

~Placenta C Jelly mango flavor with collagen added - one full sachet *take at night*

Follicular phase :

Luteal phase :

I will implement very good nutrition such as estrogen and progesterone rich foods depending on where I am in my cycle. Also , I will not even touch anything that is processed. Only real and hearty foods.

Body measurements :  underbust: 28 inches.  Overbust : 31 inches.  Waist: 26 inches    Hips: 40 inches

* Bust up should take patience. Bust up will take time because our body needs to go through that puberty phase. That is why I expect to reach my goal of 28G cup in 12 or more months .

I will also record my basal body temperature which is important ! From the first day of your period , take your temps and record them . As soon as they drop then stop the PM supplement super b-in. The day after it drops then it will start to rise which means you are going into luteal phase . I will also be in bed everynight at 10:00pm and be asleep before 10:30 pm for the growth hormones release.

Very interesting looking forward to following your progress girl! Just make sure to add in plenty of fats and protein seeing as majority of our breasts are made of fat and even with the right amount of hormones you still need fats and proteins to grow x

(22-09-2021, 01:39 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:  

(22-09-2021, 03:41 AM)elusive_butterfly16 Wrote:  

So let’s get to it:

On my period :

Follicular phase :

Luteal phase :

Very interesting looking forward to following your progress girl! Just make sure to add in plenty of fats and protein seeing as majority of our breasts are made of fat and even with the right amount of hormones you still need fats and proteins to grow x

Thanks Busty ~ yes ! Of course I will eat lots of healthy fats. Also I will exercise on a regular basis and I waist train as well to keep an hourglass figure to accentuate my breasts. Exercise consist of squats , lunges , and leg ups. I will keep cardio light as well.  I’ll be starting this in the next 12 days when my follicular starts.

**IMPORTANT ** updated routine

Ok , after a lot of research I have noticed that super b (boin) 200mg PM has been discontinued as of 2021. Now they changed their formula to a concoction of wild yam , black cohosh , and more which can actually be used in the luteal phase which now I am going to do. So new routine :

Period :

~ fenugreek seeds soaked /water

~ placenta c jelly with collagen

~ spearmint tea

Follicular :

~Suplife PM99 (or) DHC pueraria mirifica 99

~placenta c jelly

~spearmint tea

~fenugreek

Luteal :

~ super b-in(boin)**wild yam version **

~placenta c jelly

~chaste berry tree tea

All through massage and fat brush with fenugreek oil .

So I got the super b (boin) wild yam supplements in the mail and I have been taking 5 a day since I’m still in my luteal phase. Then I also made my own fenugreek oil on the stove top and have been massaging every night with that. In the day time I use creams because I don’t want to smell like maple in the day . But my gosh !I don’t know if it’s the super boin pills or the fenugreek oil or both , but I have grown a solid inch in my bust !! I am now measuring:

Underbust : 28inches

Overbust : 32 inches

Which makes me a 28D .

However , I do not not if this is swelling because I am in my late luteal phase, or is this is going to stick when I start menstruating. My boobs are incredibly sore and painful, especially my nipples. Even just a hand brush over them hurts lol.

One thing I noticed about the jelly c placenta is that it was starting to give me acne !! I didn’t get acne when I was taking Maruman or fracora tablets , so it has to be the sugar content in in the jelly one.. it has been a few days of not taking the placenta jelly and my acne is clearing up . My boobs are still feeling strong growth pains thankfully. Hmm maybe I’ll keep on this break of the placenta and see what happens. If they start shrinking then I will start again but if they keep growing even without the placenta then I will be surprised! I don’t have money right now to buy more Maruman tablets so let’s see.

Btw, the DHC 99 pueraria mirifica is coming in the mail soon and I can’t wait for the first time to start a Japanese brand PM~~~  can’t wait for my follicular to start ~

I might start posting pictures before too long to document progress on here.

Thought I'd make a post with links to get everything as I know that's something I find challenging with these overseas products.

On my period :

Amazon.co.jp: 【2個セット】ユーワ Super B-in 150粒 : Health & Personal Care

Couldn't find this one on Amazon that shipped to US but Ebay has it: 

Placenta C Jelly, Otsuka, Earth Biochemical, 310g(31stick), Anti-Aging 4994527835008 | eBay

The other items are easy to find.

(06-10-2021, 06:19 PM)Redjane2 Wrote:  

Thought I'd make a post with links to get everything as I know that's something I find challenging with these overseas products.

On my period :

Amazon.co.jp: 【2個セット】ユーワ Super B-in 150粒 : Health & Personal Care

Couldn't find this one on Amazon that shipped to US but Ebay has it: Placenta C Jelly, Otsuka, Earth Biochemical, 310g(31stick), Anti-Aging 4994527835008 | eBay

The other items are easy to find.

Hey , the placenta c jelly is on Amazon and ships free to US here :

https://www.amazon.com/Placenta-beauty-Jelly-Mango-taste-31sticks/dp/B00J7GY4NC/ref=sxts_rp_s1_0?cv_ct_cx=placenta+c+jelly&dchild=1&keywords=placenta+c+jelly&pd_rd_i=B00J7GY4NC&pd_rd_r=01e647e3-6632-4ac0-b3c5-b323d2806fc5&pd_rd_w=xwqs9&pd_rd_wg=gXGrD&pf_rd_p=585fedf5-48fd-4dcc-a8b7-4c044e94ae89&pf_rd_r=WVV26NWYKPW4A25DNCS5&psc=1&qid=1633721275&sr=1-1-b4e772db-e472-48e4-b4c6-2b8a31082930

The super boin wild yam is here too :

https://www.amazon.com/Kowa-Super-B-in-150grains/dp/B00NP80AEU/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=super+b-in&qid=1633721336&sr=8-4

(It is the wild yam version but they haven’t updated their picture yet )

Wow!! This is some great work. I might just have take some of your routine once I start herbs, if you don't mind Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">  Here's to happy growing~ I hope you may reach your goal sooner than expected.

(09-10-2021, 02:08 AM)AngelicBeauty Wrote:  

Wow!! This is some great work. I might just have take some of your routine once I start herbs, if you don't mind Big Grin" alt="Big Grin" title="Big Grin">  Here's to happy growing~ I hope you may reach your goal sooner than expected.

Of course !  Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile"> My program is subject to change throughout however , so just keep following my thread to see the best routine.

In fact , I found out that I can use a proxy address for rakuten global which i will do for the future . But I’ll update when the time comes .

I have started my period and I am still waiting for the Japanese DHC 99 pueraria mirifica. I can’t wait to begin . Oh and I am going to finish the placental c jelly despite it giving me acne because I don’t want the money to go to waste. After finishing the DCH PM and the super boin pills and placenta , I have another idea for my updated routine that might be even better .

Just received the DHC PM in the mail today - just in time for my follicular phase . I took 3 as it says the dose was .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon