Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE Diary

Day 15!

I honestly am so surprised to say this but I've officially outgrown a few of my bras - and filled in those that were slightly too big. This is really blowing my mind. My bf is fascinated obviously lol.

So to recap: flax + soy + whey protein shake morning and night, some subliminal/hypnosis vids throughout the day, massage and cupping every evening for about an hour, and 2 Raw Female caps before bed.

Thought this would be of interest - this woman in the attachment grew from a C to G cup by drinking raw milk and cream. I love raw dairy but haven't been able to find any in our area. Def will incorporate asap though!

(16-03-2021, 04:03 AM)venusqi Wrote:  

Day 15!

I honestly am so surprised to say this but I've officially outgrown a few of my bras - and filled in those that were slightly too big. This is really blowing my mind. My bf is fascinated obviously lol.

So to recap: flax + soy + whey protein shake morning and night, some subliminal/hypnosis vids throughout the day, massage and cupping every evening for about an hour, and 2 Raw Female caps before bed.

Thought this would be of interest - this woman in the attachment grew from a C to G cup by drinking raw milk and cream. I love raw dairy but haven't been able to find any in our area. Def will incorporate asap though!

Great news Venus.

I'm very happy to hear of your success.

Did you ever try cooking some of the ovaries?

Bobbi

Hey hey everyone! Day 29, wow that went fast. So I haven't had too much more growth in the past couple weeks - still busting out of my bras a bit, not quite enough that I feel like I need to buy new ones yet. My period came and went, a couple days earlier than usual (also it lasted 3 days, much shorter and lighter than usual hmmm) and my boobs were at their peak beforehand and then went back down some. I decided to add a third Raw Female capsule at night - otherwise my routine is exactly the same. I've decided to cut down on caffeine from two to one coffee a day, as apparently caffeine can suppress appetite (and I'm trying to gain weight all over as well as growing my boobs).

Another tangential thing that I think will support my NBE journey long term is I'm taking this "face sculpting" course via karinamore.com and the entire first week is about correcting posture alignment. I've had chronic neck, shoulder, and chest tension on my right side since I was a teenager, which I've always suspected was why my right boob was smaller to begin with (not anymore amazingly). In just the first two days I'm QUITE sore and noticing a visible improvement in my posture and feeling way, way more relaxed. I've done a lot of exercises and physical therapy over the years to correct the issue and this is by far the most efficient practice I've tried. Highly recommend!

Cheers!

Congratulations Venus!

And thanks for the face sculpting course.

That looks very interesting and not very expensive.

I think I'll give it a try too.

Bobbi

Hey Venus, I love your energy & thorough diary report. Your plan is essentially the same as the one I'm about to start (when supplements arrive). So I'm very interested to hear about your progress.

What is it you're using to massage with & do you use any specific kind of massage?

Best of luck!

Mamba

Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon