Hello There, Guest!

currently on miss science's program and want to have hormone test

hi girls,

i have followed miss science's program of intaking roasted soy powder + flaxseed powder + whole fat milk for two month.

didnt see much change but i know i need to at least try 3 months to see a little result.

meanwhile i have decided to take a hormone test to know my body better before  starting my supplement plan.

so am i advised to stop the program in order not to effect the result of the test?

thank you so much

Are you also pumping. I believe Miss Mad Scientist pumped.

(15-02-2021, 04:43 PM)upupup2021 Wrote:

hi girls,

i have followed miss science's program of intaking roasted soy powder + flaxseed powder + whole fat milk for two month.

didnt see much change but i know i need to at least try 3 months to see a little result.

meanwhile i have decided to take a hormone test to know my body better before  starting my supplement plan.

so am i advised to stop the program in order not to effect the result of the test?

thank you so much

I wouldnt worry about stopping flax seeds and soy are very very weak phytoestrogens they may not even show up in your hormone panel test due to this, I eat ALOT of soy products including tofu and it never makes a difference in my blood tests

(15-02-2021, 10:24 PM)James98 Wrote: Are you also pumping. I believe Miss Mad Scientist pumped.

hey there yes i am pumping as well

(15-02-2021, 11:58 PM)Bustyprincess Wrote:

(15-02-2021, 04:43 PM)upupup2021 Wrote:

hi girls,

thank you so much

I wouldnt worry about stopping flax seeds and soy are very very weak phytoestrogens they may not even show up in your hormone panel test due to this, I eat ALOT of soy products including tofu and it never makes a difference in my blood tests

thank you for your reply very useful information Wink" alt="Wink" title="Wink">