Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is swelling a sign that growth will eventually happen?

Hey, the nipple on my smaller breast is definitely a swelling hog, as well haha. Nipples or areolas in general tend to be puffy when you have small tubular breasts, so what I do is I put a soft ball inside the dome and then pump to kind of push the fat/swelling back into the breast, so the outer sides of the breast can grow. I am sick of the ball just falling around inside the dome sometimes and never really end up sitting where I want it to. Someone else on this forum uses toilet paper rolls as a nipple stopper, she cuts them down as much as she needs to and then puts something on top of it (where the hole is) so the nipple won't have a chance to expand any further from that point on. Yoghurt containers sound like a good idea, as well, depending on the size of course.

Glad to hear it is going so well for you and I will definitely let you know if I am having success with my method :-)

I like how heavy my small breast feels after pumping sometimes!

(18-07-2020, 09:31 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

Hey, the nipple on my smaller breast is definitely a swelling hog, as well haha. Nipples or areolas in general tend to be puffy when you have small tubular breasts, so what I do is I put a soft ball inside the dome and then pump to kind of push the fat/swelling back into the breast, so the outer sides of the breast can grow. I am sick of the ball just falling around inside the dome sometimes and never really end up sitting where I want it to. Someone else on this forum uses toilet paper rolls as a nipple stopper, she cuts them down as much as she needs to and then puts something on top of it (where the hole is) so the nipple won't have a chance to expand any further from that point on. Yoghurt containers sound like a good idea, as well, depending on the size of course.

Glad to hear it is going so well for you and I will definitely let you know if I am having success with my method :-)

Oo I'd love to look into different methods than. Let me know if you find a good method for covering the nipples because I'm looking for a better method. I don't think my taping method is the best, but it feels better than doing nothing. I think my breasts are slightly tuberous, but they are still so small I feel like it's hard to tell what shape it would be if they were bigger especially since my smaller one seems underdeveloped. 

Today marks 1 week of pumping for me. Still no swelling that lasts throughout the day or growth but I didn't expect it right now, especially with how gentle I had to go at the beginning. The good news is my skin is getting use to it though so I've been able to steadily ramp things up. I seem to be doing a pump and release 10:2 method now which seems to be working well for me and I think I'll keep that long term. I've also been able to ramp up the pressure a bit, not by much. It's probably unrealistic and overambitious but I'm hoping there's something that lasts throughout the day by the 1 month mark, especially since by next week I will be doing 21 hours a week which it would be nice to get some kind of positive feedback that it's working.

(18-07-2020, 03:33 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

Oo I'd love to look into different methods than. Let me know if you find a good method for covering the nipples because I'm looking for a better method. I don't think my taping method is the best, but it feels better than doing nothing. I think my breasts are slightly tuberous, but they are still so small I feel like it's hard to tell what shape it would be if they were bigger especially since my smaller one seems underdeveloped. 

Today marks 1 week of pumping for me. Still no swelling that lasts throughout the day or growth but I didn't expect it right now, especially with how gentle I had to go at the beginning. The good news is my skin is getting use to it though so I've been able to steadily ramp things up. I seem to be doing a pump and release 10:2 method now which seems to be working well for me and I think I'll keep that long term. I've also been able to ramp up the pressure a bit, not by much. It's probably unrealistic and overambitious but I'm hoping there's something that lasts throughout the day by the 1 month mark, especially since by next week I will be doing 21 hours a week which it would be nice to get some kind of positive feedback that it's working.

I will. I am hoping to undo the puffiness of my nipple a bit by placing the small kangzhu cups around it. Basically, I want them to suck the fat out of the middle from several sides so as to stretch it. Not sure if this makes sense, to me it does :-) 
I have never been able to do the pump and release method with the soft ball inside the dome, as it wouldn't have stayed in place. After having used up my next toilet paper roll, I am going to this. I've had it in mind for a while, but had gotten used to the ball and always wanted to do it "some day". I think it's time. Especially since with the ball, I need to bend over for it to stay in place (my nipple is closer to the end of the dome that way so it can hold the ball in place while I am pumping. I heard it's good to lay on your back when you pump if you have tubular breasts, cause that way suction will be even, whereas when you bend over, all of the fat goes towards your nipple and it's harder to achieve a round rather than a long shape.

Good to hear your skin is getting to used to it. As far as seeing the first long-term results go, I heard you need to pump for 200 hours to start seeing a difference. Not sure if there is scientific proof for that or if someone made that up and others started spreading it around. Like me now :-)

(18-07-2020, 06:55 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

(18-07-2020, 03:33 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  

I will. I am hoping to undo the puffiness of my nipple a bit by placing the small kangzhu cups around it. Basically, I want them to suck the fat out of the middle from several sides so as to stretch it. Not sure if this makes sense, to me it does :-) 
I have never been able to do the pump and release method with the soft ball inside the dome, as it wouldn't have stayed in place. After having used up my next toilet paper roll, I am going to this. I've had it in mind for a while, but had gotten used to the ball and always wanted to do it "some day". I think it's time. Especially since with the ball, I need to bend over for it to stay in place (my nipple is closer to the end of the dome that way so it can hold the ball in place while I am pumping. I heard it's good to lay on your back when you pump if you have tubular breasts, cause that way suction will be even, whereas when you bend over, all of the fat goes towards your nipple and it's harder to achieve a round rather than a long shape.

Good to hear your skin is getting to used to it. As far as seeing the first long-term results go, I heard you need to pump for 200 hours to start seeing a difference. Not sure if there is scientific proof for that or if someone made that up and others started spreading it around. Like me now :-)

Oo that would be nice if at the rate I'm going I started seeing results in about 9 weeks. I pump laying down too. I didn't know it was better for tubular breasts that way though.  Good luck!!!

I managed to overpump again, but I'm hoping it's good enough that I can still go tomorrow because I'd hate to take another long break. I'm still experimenting with pressure since I'm a newbie. So sad I got those ugly red dots though because after 40 minutes of a 1 hour session I got the best swelling I've gotten yet so I wish my breasts were able to handle that pressure without those dots. It's normally so flat looking and it looked fuller than it's ever looked. I actually measured it for the first time right after because I was really curious what it was with the swelling and it was between .25-.33 of an inch of swelling (keep in mind I'm only doing 1 breast). Ugh seriously hope I can find a way to make my breasts handle this amount of pressure without those dots because it's nice to actually get swelling.

(19-07-2020, 10:59 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I managed to overpump again, but I'm hoping it's good enough that I can still go tomorrow because I'd hate to take another long break. I'm still experimenting with pressure since I'm a newbie. So sad I got those ugly red dots though because after 40 minutes of a 1 hour session I got the best swelling I've gotten yet so I wish my breasts were able to handle that pressure without those dots. It's normally so flat looking and it looked fuller than it's ever looked. I actually measured it for the first time right after because I was really curious what it was with the swelling and it was between .25-.33 of an inch of swelling (keep in mind I'm only doing 1 breast). Ugh seriously hope I can find a way to make my breasts handle this amount of pressure without those dots because it's nice to actually get swelling.
Try treating the dots with vitamin E or arnica.

(20-07-2020, 03:35 AM)James98 Wrote:  
(19-07-2020, 10:59 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  I managed to overpump again, but I'm hoping it's good enough that I can still go tomorrow because I'd hate to take another long break. I'm still experimenting with pressure since I'm a newbie. So sad I got those ugly red dots though because after 40 minutes of a 1 hour session I got the best swelling I've gotten yet so I wish my breasts were able to handle that pressure without those dots. It's normally so flat looking and it looked fuller than it's ever looked. I actually measured it for the first time right after because I was really curious what it was with the swelling and it was between .25-.33 of an inch of swelling (keep in mind I'm only doing 1 breast). Ugh seriously hope I can find a way to make my breasts handle this amount of pressure without those dots because it's nice to actually get swelling.
Try treating the dots with vitamin E or arnica.
That's a good idea. Thank you.  I think I'm going to pick up some Vitamin E in hopes it helps with the dots.

I am sorry to hear that you overpumped again, but it is very nice to hear that you finally saw some good swelling! That must have been really motivating. Treating the dots with vitamin e means vitamin e oil?

(20-07-2020, 03:15 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

I am sorry to hear that you overpumped again, but it is very nice to hear that you finally saw some good swelling! That must have been really motivating. Treating the dots with vitamin e means vitamin e oil?

Yes, vitamin e oil. Luckily this time it wasn't so bad that I felt the need to take a break from pumping. It was still a bit discolored today, but I felt I could still pump, so I'm hoping it still goes away while continuing to pump since it wasn't that bad and I'm not pumping hard at the moment. I went pretty easy on the pressure today.
I don't know if you'll know what I'm talking about since you use the Kangzhu but on the Noogleberry there is a gauged pump and I heard getting to -5 is a good area to be to see growth. Yesterday when I finally got some swelling I had it at -2 for the first time. Normally I don't even go to -1 because it takes so little for it to change color and get those dots. It's pretty annoying considering it doesn't hurt so if it weren't for the color changing and dots I could do a lot more but I don't want to cause damage. I think how I'll do it is try to get it up to -1 and keep it there and hopefully i can eventually get it up to -2 where I saw the swelling. I'm hoping my skin gets use to it and I won't always have to deal with it overpumping so easily. Hopefully by adding something like vitamin e oil to my routine that will help as well.

I like how active you are on here. Whenever I come back, there is a new post from you :-) 

Vit e oil, I see, thanks. Glad you don't have to take a break from pumping. It must feel like starting all over again after having pumped for a few days and then having to take a break. I know what you mean about the gauge, my Kangzhu has that, as well. I really hope you skin will get used to it, it would be nice if you could at least get to -2 where you saw the swelling. I don't know if there is any other oil you could use to prevent your skin from changing color and from getting these dots. I think slowly increasing the amount of pressure sounds like the best thing you can do at the moment. When I place the cups under my bigger breast (to create an underboob), I get stretch marks easily, maybe I am pumping too hard, as well. I am not the most patient person on this planet, even though I know it's essential for NBE.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon