Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is swelling a sign that growth will eventually happen?

(09-07-2020, 04:55 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  So you guys aren't going to believe this, but the last time I updated I actually did a second session that day and broke a ton of capillaries even though I thought I was being really gentle. So this whole time since I have been waiting for it to heal. It still is only about halfway healed. So as of today what I have decided to do while it heals completely (it will probably be another 3-4 days) is actually as of today just pump the larger breast until the other one heals. Normally I don't touch the larger one at all but actual growth isn't going to happen in just a few days of doing it and then stopping but I figured it would give me practice on pumping very gently and trying a few different methods I heard to try to prevent broken capillaries so that hopefully when my other breast heals I can stop breaking them on the first or second day of pumping and then having to wait a week for it to heal and obviously getting nowhere. There is a lot more fat on this one, so hopefully the issue isn't that there isn't enough fat on the small one for it to not break capillaries. I'm just so tired of them breaking no matter what I do, so I figured I'd practice for a few days in the hopes of developing a method that doesn't hurt it.

I am very sorry to hear that, can you tell that they are broken right away? I don't think I've experienced this before, does it hurt or do you take the pump off and then realize that you broke them because it shows right away?
I hope you will heal soon!

(10-07-2020, 09:11 AM)koyasha Wrote:  

(09-07-2020, 04:55 PM)PoisonIvy Wrote:  So you guys aren't going to believe this, but the last time I updated I actually did a second session that day and broke a ton of capillaries even though I thought I was being really gentle. So this whole time since I have been waiting for it to heal. It still is only about halfway healed. So as of today what I have decided to do while it heals completely (it will probably be another 3-4 days) is actually as of today just pump the larger breast until the other one heals. Normally I don't touch the larger one at all but actual growth isn't going to happen in just a few days of doing it and then stopping but I figured it would give me practice on pumping very gently and trying a few different methods I heard to try to prevent broken capillaries so that hopefully when my other breast heals I can stop breaking them on the first or second day of pumping and then having to wait a week for it to heal and obviously getting nowhere. There is a lot more fat on this one, so hopefully the issue isn't that there isn't enough fat on the small one for it to not break capillaries. I'm just so tired of them breaking no matter what I do, so I figured I'd practice for a few days in the hopes of developing a method that doesn't hurt it.

I am very sorry to hear that, can you tell that they are broken right away? I don't think I've experienced this before, does it hurt or do you take the pump off and then realize that you broke them because it shows right away?
I hope you will heal soon!

When I took the pump off I realized they were broken. That's why I didn't realize I was overpumping though because it didn't hurt and I didn't do too much. It's still broken although almost healed. I have barely any fat on my smaller one too so it might mean I have to be more gentle, but I'm definitely going to be overly cautious when it heals. I don't even think I plan on worrying about swelling or growth for the first few weeks after it heals, but just about getting my skin use to it so I don't have this problem again. I should probably be good to pump again tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

(09-07-2020, 08:14 PM)Shifa Wrote:  

I was wondering How do you know your capillaries are broken?

Those little burst red dots that appear on the breast from overpumping

(09-07-2020, 05:28 PM)James98 Wrote:  Despite not being able to pump, I expect you are massaging with Aloe Vera oil still. You said you were massaging between 10 minute or so pumping sessions, which is good. I just wanted to confirm that you are using oil with those massages. Also drink lots of water. Good luck.
Oh I didn't even think about Aloe Vera but that would have probably helped it heal better. I use cocoa butter and have kept up with that. Thank you!

(11-07-2020, 01:54 AM)PoisonIvy Wrote:    When I took the pump off I realized they were broken. That's why I didn't realize I was overpumping though because it didn't hurt and I didn't do too much. It's still broken although almost healed. I have barely any fat on my smaller one too so it might mean I have to be more gentle, but I'm definitely going to be overly cautious when it heals. I don't even think I plan on worrying about swelling or growth for the first few weeks after it heals, but just about getting my skin use to it so I don't have this problem again. I should probably be good to pump again tomorrow or the next day at the latest.

It's scary to hear how easy they break. I definitely think you should be very cautious, as well. Maybe you could get small silicone cups for the beginning and place them in a circle around your areola, that way you could be sure that you wouldn't apply too much pressure. Just an idea, but they probably don't really help with growing, not sure.

silicone cups

I just got finished attempting to go back to pumping the smaller breast again after a 4 day break. It was almost completely healed, so I felt comfortable trying again. So far so good. No breaking from this session. Hopefully that continues.

What I did differently: Something I read in a different thread is to ditch the foam rings and I think that actually made a big difference. The foam rings caused a mixture of me being too comfortable and not realizing I was overpumping and having to overpump in order to keep the cups on, so I think ditching it was a big help. I also switched to doing 4 back to back sessions of the pump and hold 7:2 method instead of 10:5. I decided to also be very generous with the cocoa butter lol. I do think the biggest difference came from ditching the foam rings though because it made me have to overpump, but also made me so comfortable I didn't realize I was overpumping. I do think the medium cups are a little too big for my smaller breast, but perfect for my larger breast, but I think it will be okay because I can still get a good suction there's just a lot of space in the cup. So I'm back to just doing the smaller breast again for now until they are even and I'm doing 5-10 minutes of heat, then 10-15 minutes of massage with cocoa butter, then 4 back to back sessions of pump and hold 7 minutes on w/ 2 minutes of rest/massage, and then 5-10 minutes of heat afterwards. I'm going to do this twice a day. For now I'm doing just enough pressure for the cups to stay on. I'll eventually increase the amount of time I do & the suction, but I'm going to take it very slow and just keep it at this for a while so my skin can get use to it. 

How is everyone elses pumping journey going?

I've been doing an hour of the pump and hold 7:2 method on the smaller breast only since Monday and it's going well. No growth or anything yet, but my skin is getting use to it which is allowing me to do more. 

How is everyone else doing?

I have never considered ditching the foam rings, but this might be a good idea for you. Glad to hear it has been working so well thus far!

I have received my small kanghzu cups, but my main use for them will be my bigger breast as I want to try to create a fuller look. As my breasts are tubular, it is really saggy and I want to create somewhat of an underboob. I'm not really sure how to do that, though, I've pumped on the inner side of my lower breast, but I'm at a loss here tbh. Maybe I should start a thread about this and ask for advice.

(16-07-2020, 05:28 PM)koyasha Wrote:  

I have never considered ditching the foam rings, but this might be a good idea for you. Glad to hear it has been working so well thus far!

I have received my small kanghzu cups, but my main use for them will be my bigger breast as I want to try to create a fuller look. As my breasts are tubular, it is really saggy and I want to create somewhat of an underboob. I'm not really sure how to do that, though, I've pumped on the inner side of my lower breast, but I'm at a loss here tbh. Maybe I should start a thread about this and ask for advice.

I didn't even think about how different methods of pumping could create different looks. Good luck. I'd love to know how it goes.

So weird thing I noticed. Tomorrow will be one week of noogling and all but two times I didn't put anything on my nipples although I have been wanting to cover them. The two times I taped them down like an X with medical tape? I feel like I had better swelling. I think the nipples were hogging some of the swelling when I don't tape them down and when I tape them down I definitely get better swelling. I'm not sure if you're already taping them down as it seems like most of the people on this forum do, but if you're not already covering them it gave me better swelling. I didn't realize what a swelling hog my nipples could be lol.

Still doing 1 hour twice a day. Next week I plan to do 1 hour three times a day and that's the limit I'm going to leave it at because that's already going to be 21 hours a week. Although I imagine some point after that I'll be able to increase the actual pressure because my skin should be use to it by then to handle it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon