Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone used DIM with BO?

(30-11-2019, 10:33 AM)Shifa Wrote:  
(29-11-2019, 10:19 AM)seagypsy Wrote:  Hey!

I’ve tried to go on a BO program several times (I’m Estrogen dominant due to low Progesterone levels). But each time it’s made me hella emotional crazy, so much so that I’ve stopped after a few days. 

BUT I recently tried taking BO with DIM and it’s made SUCH a difference. I feel absolutely fine and probably even more balanced than normal.

From what I gather DIM kinda cleans out the excess estrogen and helps to metabolise it so there’s not too much floating around and wreaking havoc. I don’t know exactly how it works, but it definitely works on a mood level for me so it must be doing something!

I hope this helps and happy growing!! Smile

I also felt the same. But I think if you take DIM all days it can also increase your testosterone levels. So if you take DIM during your period time and start BO with Vitex it helps a lot.

Hi Shifa!
I've heard that DIM can increase testosteron/androgens in men and probably can in some women too. But I already take an anti-androgen herb; however, I think I would probably have to increase my dose of that when I do actually start a program.  But thanks so much for the info! Good food for thought!  Smile

Happy growing!!
NL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by NaturalLady31 - 24-10-2019, 10:09 PM
RE: Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by seagypsy - 29-11-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by Shifa - 30-11-2019, 10:33 AM
RE: Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by NaturalLady31 - 30-11-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by seagypsy - 09-12-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by NaturalLady31 - 30-11-2019, 08:16 PM
RE: Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by seagypsy - 09-12-2019, 07:26 AM
RE: Has anyone used DIM with BO? - by NaturalLady31 - 13-02-2020, 05:06 PM