Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BO safe to take during period?

(25-04-2019, 09:03 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(25-04-2019, 06:01 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  
(24-04-2019, 02:38 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(24-04-2019, 12:50 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(24-04-2019, 01:39 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  Absolutely! I cant wait to figure out the puzzle.Well so far, I have been taking it and it's day 4 of my period. Im thinking about not taking it until it's over. I've actually been responding to BO really well and experienced some growth, but since the start of my period I've lost a little. I have to add, however, that I've been unwell lately and haven't been eating as much, so that could be a contributor. I also suspect I have estrogen dominance and have noticed when there is too much estrogen in my system I'll lose some growth. This is a very tricky process, but I've studied nutrition and various supplements for years, so I've compiled a personal NBE program. It's really all about identifying what your body personally needs at the right time.

So happy that BO is working for you, Tiger Lily!! That's got to be exciting!  
I've only been doing a very small dose of it to start out (200-300 mg a day), but right now I'm having some issues with my period coming early and too heavy bleeding. My guess is that the BO is raising my estrogen higher but I'm not making enough progesterone to compensate for that. Sad I'm in my early 30's and have had low progesterone for quite a while. From the research you've done, what have you seen as the best ways to raise progesterone significantly? I know about using cream and maybe that's the best "natural" option.  I'm a bit concerned since I'm having trouble with "excess" estrogen already at such a low dose of BO, because I know it takes a high BO dose to grow boobies. But I don't know if I could maintain balance with the progesterone if I keep increasing the BO to the necessary dose....  I really want to continue using it because I believe that it definitely can work! I hate to give up before I've even had a fair shot at it.  Sad  
Just in the last few days, I've been thinking about adding in DIM with the BO to see if that could make a difference.. Have you seen anyone else on here using DIM with BO?? If so, did it work to reduce the estrogen dominance?

I’ve read that BO actually raises all of your hormones. I’ve read a lot of different things for the actual effects of BO and can’t seem to find a consistent answer yet. 

Some stuff I’m looking into using on my off week to work on flushing out hormones is DIM, milk thistle, and dandelion. I believe they are all safe to use. Though I think the general thought is you shouldn’t try to lower anything (even T) unless you’ve gotten your hormones tested because it can hurt NBE and cause further problems. I keep meaning to myself but it’s so pricey!

I use dandelion and DIM as well. They have been really helping with hormone modulation. I agree, everyone should invest in a hormone panel at some point, but Im a poor student! Lol 
I got a small hormone panel done when I was a teen and my mom had one done a few years ago. Im using those results as a rough guide. I know it's not ideal, but its better than blindly going into it.

Hey that’s better than me! I’ve never had one done. I’m no longer a student but loans still loom over me, hah. Glad to hear those all work well for you. I’ll be using them for the first time soon. 

Also I am currently cycling my BO program bc I’m following the routine of others. I’ve seen different arguments for cycling or not cycling. Hope you keep us posted!
Tiger Lily, do you use the DIM throughout the month or do you cycle it?  I keep reading great things about it, and I'm thinking maybe it could help allow me to keep going with BO and gradually increase the dose..  But I'm also curious about whether DIM would cancel out any of the boob growing effect of BO?? 

imbackagain, you sound like me. I have had hormone panels done in the past, but money is WAAY too tight for that right now, haha. I'll be judging (guessing!) by my body signals for a little while.. Rolleyes

(28-04-2019, 01:45 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  
(25-04-2019, 09:03 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(25-04-2019, 06:01 AM)Tiger_Lily13 Wrote:  
(24-04-2019, 02:38 PM)imbackagain Wrote:  
(24-04-2019, 12:50 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  So happy that BO is working for you, Tiger Lily!! That's got to be exciting!  
I've only been doing a very small dose of it to start out (200-300 mg a day), but right now I'm having some issues with my period coming early and too heavy bleeding. My guess is that the BO is raising my estrogen higher but I'm not making enough progesterone to compensate for that. Sad I'm in my early 30's and have had low progesterone for quite a while. From the research you've done, what have you seen as the best ways to raise progesterone significantly? I know about using cream and maybe that's the best "natural" option.  I'm a bit concerned since I'm having trouble with "excess" estrogen already at such a low dose of BO, because I know it takes a high BO dose to grow boobies. But I don't know if I could maintain balance with the progesterone if I keep increasing the BO to the necessary dose....  I really want to continue using it because I believe that it definitely can work! I hate to give up before I've even had a fair shot at it.  Sad  
Just in the last few days, I've been thinking about adding in DIM with the BO to see if that could make a difference.. Have you seen anyone else on here using DIM with BO?? If so, did it work to reduce the estrogen dominance?

I’ve read that BO actually raises all of your hormones. I’ve read a lot of different things for the actual effects of BO and can’t seem to find a consistent answer yet. 

Some stuff I’m looking into using on my off week to work on flushing out hormones is DIM, milk thistle, and dandelion. I believe they are all safe to use. Though I think the general thought is you shouldn’t try to lower anything (even T) unless you’ve gotten your hormones tested because it can hurt NBE and cause further problems. I keep meaning to myself but it’s so pricey!

I use dandelion and DIM as well. They have been really helping with hormone modulation. I agree, everyone should invest in a hormone panel at some point, but Im a poor student! Lol 
I got a small hormone panel done when I was a teen and my mom had one done a few years ago. Im using those results as a rough guide. I know it's not ideal, but its better than blindly going into it.

Hey that’s better than me! I’ve never had one done. I’m no longer a student but loans still loom over me, hah. Glad to hear those all work well for you. I’ll be using them for the first time soon. 

Also I am currently cycling my BO program bc I’m following the routine of others. I’ve seen different arguments for cycling or not cycling. Hope you keep us posted!
Tiger Lily, do you use the DIM throughout the month or do you cycle it?  I keep reading great things about it, and I'm thinking maybe it could help allow me to keep going with BO and gradually increase the dose..  But I'm also curious about whether DIM would cancel out any of the boob growing effect of BO?? 

imbackagain, you sound like me. I have had hormone panels done in the past, but money is WAAY too tight for that right now, haha. I'll be judging (guessing!) by my body signals for a little while.. Rolleyes

I use DIM only when I feel it's needed. This is usually when I feel like my androgens are too high and Im breaking out. DIM will clear my breakouts up within a day. At this point, I truly don't know if it'll cancel out breast promoting properties because I heard it's anti-aromatase and supposedly encourages testosterone; however, I found an article that seems to state otherwise. I found the information to make sense.

https://atpscience.com/dim-diindolylmeth...-androgen/

Additionally, I remember taking it one time and my breasts swelled up significantly the next day. Thus far, DIM hasn't hindered breast growth for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon