Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Not happy with my breasts

(05-10-2018, 02:27 PM)Cely Wrote:  
(05-10-2018, 06:59 AM)James98 Wrote:  Well, I am definitely with your parents on this one. I have read too many horror stories of implants gone wrong. And I understand they have to be replaced about every 10 years. Big implants look fake, and you definitely do not want that. This forum has many examples of successful NBE, the basic for everybody is massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes. Beyond that consider pumping (drink lots of water), and many claim faster results with various herbs (but there are risks here too). There is also a lot on this site about proper nutrition which is a necessity, look at surferjoe's  Comprehensive NBE Program https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23076

I can’t agree with you. Surgery isn’t 100% without risks, but There is a lot of people who choose surgery, if is ok for them to get horrible fake boobs, surgery is the best choice. You can reach the size you want and this is not what you get with NBE. I started with an AA cup and i’m Sure I can’t never reach a D cup with NBE. NBE has risks too, you are “playing” with your hormones, if u are not carefully you risk a lot! 
Is not true that you need to replace implants every 10 years, good implants can last for 40years!

Hey,

I think both of you are right somehow. There are very scary testimonies out there about getting sick due to implants , but it is true also that if you get in contact with a good doc, do your research, and have a bit of luck chances of having consequences (bad ones) will be more difficult. But yeah there are people who have got pretty serious illness thanks to boob jobs , i.e Crystal Harris.

Also, usually people replace their implants after having babies or around their 40's simply cause their body shape has changed or they want something more natural to their new body condition. so yeah, not necessarily every 10 years. One of my best friends is surgeon and I know for sure a good implants can last 15-25 years without any problem. Thing is you need to go once in a while to check ups.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Not happy with my breasts - by CindyLee685 - 05-10-2018, 04:02 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by James98 - 05-10-2018, 06:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by sweetorange - 05-10-2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by Cely - 05-10-2018, 02:17 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by hannah - 11-10-2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by bosekk - 16-10-2018, 09:04 PM
RE: Not happy with my breasts - by juliekane - 06-05-2020, 12:36 PM