Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting MissMadScientist's Flaxseed and Soy Method

Hi everyone!

Here is an update. 
For the first two weeks I’ve felt much consistent growth. 

On the end of my second week, I’ve gotten my period, and the day I did, I felt no growth. I continued my regimen for a day and a half, and still felt no growth. So I went back to the boards to figure out possibilities of why.

Here is my thought process and estimations as to why my growth has stalled:

1. Instantly I thought it is due to progesterone/progestin levels. It is important to note that MissMadScientist was on mirena birth control during her method. Another user on her thread says that it is a progestin, and usually methods with progestin + phytoestrogens are highly successful.

I figured if she was consistently on progestin, even during her period, then that’s why my growth stalled. Typically during your period, progestin levels drop. And since I’m not on birth control, I thought maybe that’s why my growth has stalled.

I don’t know how progestin/phytoestrogen programs work because I’m aware that you have to switch between progestin use and herb use throughout your cycle. I thought maybe I had to incorporate a type of progestin during my period to continue the growth. But I don’t think that’s correct,  and I don’t want to mess up my cycle. 

2. The next thing I did was look into MissMadScientist’s threads again. MissMadScientist actually mentions in comments of Muffins’s thread, that you may feel a stall throughout the method, mostly during your period. During this time, it is best to stop your birth control, or stop the soy+flax+milk intake during your period. She calls this your stopweek. She mentions that, her growth is much better if she had her stopweek. 

The reason being that FSH levels (Follicle Stimulating Hormone - it is connected to puberty growth in men and women), is suppressed by estrogen and estrogen-like substances.

I realized that MissMadScientist had stop weeks (she did not clearly mention this in her original thread), therefore she wasnt consistently on birth control (elevated levels of progestin) specifically during her period.

——

Based on finding this information, I will wait for my period to be over to continue the method. If this doesn’t work, I will look into progesterone options and try it out, as a replacement of birth control pills.

I think it’s important to mention that I’m of Asian descent. In some of the research from this method, apparently those of Asian descent will likely have higher response rate, not entirely sure. 

Ok that’s all!

Wish me luck.
-MariaAM

Hey Maria,
Thats great you have had consistent growth!
I cant comment on all your research but it sounds like your doing a great job of trying to figure it out.
This thread will be go to thread for a lot of us.
I wouldnt worry too much about your stall, consistency seems to be the key to NBE success.
I wish you luck too.
Bobbi

(24-09-2018, 01:18 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Hey Maria,
Thats great you have had consistent growth!
I cant comment on all your research but it sounds like your doing a great job of trying to figure it out.
This thread will be go to thread for a lot of us.
I wouldnt worry too much about your stall, consistency seems to be the key to NBE success.
I wish you luck too.
Bobbi

Hey Bobbi!

Thank you so much!! that’s sooo reassuring that stalls are normal. This is why I love this forum, so much support and resources to look into. It makes NBE a lot easier to commit to!

Really hoping consistency brings the results I’m looking for!

Goodluck as well ✨
- MariaAM

Hey everyone!

I’ve been doing some reading and figuring out how the rest of my program will go. 
Based on my personal plans in the next few weeks (I’m going on vacation for a week). I knew this was coming and I know I won’t be able to maintain my diet and the regimen during my week away.

I’ve decided, I’ll stop the regimen for now. Go on vacation, come back, take a week to clean up my diet, and introduce progesterone cream to my body, then restart the program.

The reasons being:

1. I want to be as close as possible to building the environment MissMadScientist had. Meaning: 

a) nutrition
b) phytoestrogens: flax / soy / milk
c) progesterone: PC (substituting BC that she used)
d) 3+ months consistency and period/stopweeks

2. I will also be starting another program focused on building my bum (unrelated to NBE, but will effect my nutrition). This also requires: nutrition, workouts, and 3+ months of consistency.

So that’s my plan in the coming weeks. As I restart, I’ll update my thread here.

—————

Some inspirational and motivational information I found in the forums to remind myself what the NBE journey entails.

Chrissygwy mentions in a thread:
“Other things to mention is that all natural breast enhancement is long-term project there is no one month treatment or quick fixes most methods require atleast 4month commitment to see anything and some much longer to see any notable increases.

Another important thing is nutrition - you need to give your body what it needs to grow or improve your breast (you cant grow plants in depleted soil same goes for your body). ”

Surferjoe2007 also mentioned some interesting things on natural breast size. He said that biologically it doesn’t make sense for women to be flat chested (by nature we want our kin to survive so being able to have babies and breast feed is important). Flat chestedness might not necessarily be due to genes, but hormonal imbalance (which can be a cause of genes and environment). Once we figure out where we’re lacking in hormonal imbalance, we can figure out how to manipulate our hormones to produce breast growth.

—————
Progesterone Notes:

Surferjoe2007 mentions in a thread on Progesterone:
“5. 1/8 tsp progesterone cream or 500 mg vitex (optional). Cycling is not necessary. Use more PC (and not vitex) if already bottom heavy, or if carefully balanced with estrogen (both your tested levels and a phytoestrogen such as pueraria mirifica). If you use more then you usually cycle it.”

- Suggested uses of PC http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/brea...cream.html

- PC I plan to buy
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00695RSWI/ref=as_li_qf_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=growbreastsna-20&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B00695RSWI&linkId=83337038907a935f977d1518a82e75ef

Happy NBE everyone!
- MariaAM

Maria
 I love your enthusiasm!
Enjoy your vacation and dont forget you can always do massage!
Bobbi

Maria, have you ever grown? 
I think this method is not good for NBE (i’m Sorry Ellen! Don’t hate me!)
It’s all about estrogens, well, weak phytoestrogens like soy and flax.

I read missmadscientist has PCOS, so, her previous size may be about excess of androgens but if you’re not... this. Program is not ok for u.

Good job Maria, I'm quite sure the program will work quite well for you. You did a lot of research and you seem on the right track.  [Image: 1f600.png] I have good hope for you.

Personnally, I've did this method and it worked quite good on me. I was a 32B and went to a 32C in a month and a half. I was on BC(Yasmin) and did a stopweek during my period like you mentioned. Also, usally the first week after the stopweek, I noticed there wasn't any swelling at all. So if it ever happens to you, don't stress out, it's perfectly normal  Blush It'll come back after a couple of days . Ah, if you lose weight, you might lose the growth too, that's what happened to me hahaha I don't mind it too much though, it's so easy to redo  [Image: 1f61b.png]

I have to admit that I was super sceptic at first, until I tried it myself. Also Cely, I don't have PCOS and high androgens, plus I'm a pear shaped body. Sometimes you gotta try to see what works for you.  If the cautions that MissMadScientist mentions are respected, there can be no bad repercussions for this program.

I'll try to join pictures of my before and after.

Very nice Mamzelle!
Thanks for your input.
Its always important to see results!
Dont be a stranger!
Bobbi

Mamzelle: wow! Such an inspiration, your results are INCREDIBLE, did u gain any weight? 

I must say I never try this program or something similar, so is just a tought. For me a program with estrogens only is not well balanced, it’s hard to say if works, but hey, it’S all about you. 
I think if Ellen program’s works for u, likely PM works for you too. 

Please note: Ellen was on myrena so, a program with estrogens only is not unbalanced for her.

You're perfectly right Cely about the estrogene and everything  Blush I was on the pill too so it sure as hell must of helped lol. And no, I didn't gain weight between the two pictures(if that's what you meant). I lost around 12 lbs since the after picture and now, so I lost most of my gain, but I have the intent to re try this program in the future. 

Also, I posted the pictures more as proof so if there are any sceptics again there will be some pictures to show some of the growth you can have, since I have seen none for this program in particular. For hope too  Smile 

Still, the best would be to do an hormonal test. I think it would be easier to put some sort of program with that in mind. 

And thank you both for your remark  Blush Really appreciate it !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon