Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[PICS] BIT FRUSTRATED WITH NOOGLEBERRY CUPS

(01-01-2018, 11:13 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  Write to Lucy and see if you can do a swap or something.
When I used their guide its measured me up as a 36 AA
However I wear 36B and sometime 34C when I can find B cups
I let Lucy know this aswell. (she told me Large Contoured) I am still waiting on my order to arrive. Will let you know. 
I did check the cup sizes and the bra size comparisons and it was really cutting it close. Nipple to side, nipple to bottom/top measurements too to see if my breast would fit in the cup.
You could send that information as well. They dont always write it in the description.
Did you get any feedback on the last post with pics if the cups were too small or not? Your boobs fill them out it seems
Heyy Smile thanks for your response x  ... I wrote to Lucy and she said that she can't offer an exchange on used products, fair enough. She did offer me a discount on the next set of cups. 

I used the measurements on the website to cut out circles of the same diameter. The large(13cm) almost fits my entire breast and the CL(14 cm) covers my entire breast and some extra space like ribs. So the the circle is bigger than the breast. All of this is just according to the paper cut outs. I didn't use the website measurements, I just told Lucy my bra size, which I think is correct. 

No I haven't gotten any response on that post. What do you think? Is there any benefit to using the MC cups for me? I would easily fill the cups in a week.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread