Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

[PICS] BIT FRUSTRATED WITH NOOGLEBERRY CUPS

Don't get me wrong I like the company and the products. I also like the forum and all the support. Many other products make it hard to differentiate if it's a scam or a genuine product. However, the NB cup sizing system is kinda starting to annoy me a bit. I don't know how to pick the right size  Huh 

I am a 32 AA and after consulting Lucy I bought the small system. After a few uses I realized that they were too small for me, 50 to 70% of my boobs were pushing against the cups during pumping. So I ordered the medium contoured system, still about 50% of the breast pushes against the cup. I have read that this is not good if your primary goal is enlargement. This link show pics of my boobs in the cup while pumping. This is my second or third session with the cups.  
Is it possible to get any kind of benefit from medium cups as shown in the pic?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=28344

I have spent 250 bucks and turns out I can't really use the cups. I have the pump but if I want to continue noogling then I have order the large cups. What if the large doesn't fit either?  Angry Does anyone have any way to get a more accurate idea of what cup size is right for you? 

PS- Please don't take this post the wrong way. I am not trying to sound ungrateful. I was wanting some form of breast enlargement for the longest time and I understand that things cost money in this world. But I was just feeling a tad bit annoyed, you know, human nature. Also, I would like to be more sure about my next purchase as I am a poor student hehe.

Any advice is appreciated and thank you for reading the post.  Smile xx

Cheers,
Dark_Swan

Write to Lucy@noogleberry.com and explain your problem and ask if you can return the small cups in exchange for the large. She is pretty good about this kind of thing. 

It is normal for your boobs to contact the sides of the cups and this is the main reason you must lubricate with oil so your breast can slide up easily. 

I was thinking you would need to move up to the large soon anyway because there is not a lot of space left. Difficult to judge if you can go straight to the large or if you would need to stay with the mediums for a little while. Looking ahead you will eventually need the extra large cups. You could ask Lucy to trade in both small and medium for large and XL cups. At worst it would be difficult to get started with the large right away, but I am sure you could manage it if you wanted to go this route.

(01-01-2018, 02:01 AM)James98 Wrote:  Write to Lucy@noogleberry.com and explain your problem and ask if you can return the small cups in exchange for the large. She is pretty good about this kind of thing. 

It is normal for your boobs to contact the sides of the cups and this is the main reason you must lubricate with oil so your breast can slide up easily. 

I was thinking you would need to move up to the large soon anyway because there is not a lot of space left. Difficult to judge if you can go straight to the large or if you would need to stay with the mediums for a little while. Looking ahead you will eventually need the extra large cups. You could ask Lucy to trade in both small and medium for large and XL cups. At worst it would be difficult to get started with the large right away, but I am sure you could manage it if you wanted to go this route.

Heyy ^_^ thanks for the reply. Yeah I just emailed Lucy after my little rant here lol. I have used both small and medium but I see no harm in asking for an exchange. Does she take used cups as well? I would obviously wash them well before returning. 

I do like your suggestion, if she accepts them then I won't have to spend more money for a bit.

(01-01-2018, 02:01 AM)James98 Wrote:  Write to Lucy@noogleberry.com and explain your problem and ask if you can return the small cups in exchange for the large. She is pretty good about this kind of thing. 

Oh yeah I do use olive oil as a lubricant and I ensure that most(excluding the tape) of the breast has olive oil on it. I think it is maybe due to the shape of my breasts. The breast tissue is kind of spread out a bit, idk, just a guess.

I think you should go for exchanging both sets, just explain to Lucy that they have only been used a few times. You can keep the tubing, pump etc.

(01-01-2018, 02:51 AM)James98 Wrote:  I think you should go for exchanging both sets, just explain to Lucy that they have only been used a few times. You can keep the tubing, pump etc.

Will do :Smile thanks (y). Oh yeah and a very happy new year to you. Hope you have a lovely day.

xx
Dark_Swan

Write to Lucy and see if you can do a swap or something.
When I used their guide its measured me up as a 36 AA
However I wear 36B and sometime 34C when I can find B cups
I let Lucy know this aswell. (she told me Large Contoured) I am still waiting on my order to arrive. Will let you know. 
I did check the cup sizes and the bra size comparisons and it was really cutting it close. Nipple to side, nipple to bottom/top measurements too to see if my breast would fit in the cup.
You could send that information as well. They dont always write it in the description.
Did you get any feedback on the last post with pics if the cups were too small or not? Your boobs fill them out it seems

(01-01-2018, 11:13 PM)Afla Kuro Wrote:  Write to Lucy and see if you can do a swap or something.
When I used their guide its measured me up as a 36 AA
However I wear 36B and sometime 34C when I can find B cups
I let Lucy know this aswell. (she told me Large Contoured) I am still waiting on my order to arrive. Will let you know. 
I did check the cup sizes and the bra size comparisons and it was really cutting it close. Nipple to side, nipple to bottom/top measurements too to see if my breast would fit in the cup.
You could send that information as well. They dont always write it in the description.
Did you get any feedback on the last post with pics if the cups were too small or not? Your boobs fill them out it seems
Heyy Smile thanks for your response x  ... I wrote to Lucy and she said that she can't offer an exchange on used products, fair enough. She did offer me a discount on the next set of cups. 

I used the measurements on the website to cut out circles of the same diameter. The large(13cm) almost fits my entire breast and the CL(14 cm) covers my entire breast and some extra space like ribs. So the the circle is bigger than the breast. All of this is just according to the paper cut outs. I didn't use the website measurements, I just told Lucy my bra size, which I think is correct. 

No I haven't gotten any response on that post. What do you think? Is there any benefit to using the MC cups for me? I would easily fill the cups in a week.

Like you said. Personally I would go to the dome size data base thread and check out the measurements for the different sizes and then take a piece of cardboard and cut that size hole (2 of them) and see if they would fit.   I always mock everything up before I buy.

(02-01-2018, 02:19 AM)Karren Wrote:  Like you said.  Personally I would go to the dome size data base thread and check out the measurements for the different sizes and then take a piece of cardboard and cut that size hole (2 of them) and see if they would fit.   I always mock everything up before I buy.

How much should the cups ideally cover? Large cover almost the entire breast, this is a a bit still outside the range of the 13 cm circle. With the contoured L the entire breast and some extra area is inside the 14 cm circle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon