Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

food for thought BC pills and BO

I never did get a reply to that message and even though I have spoke to him since then, I completely forgot I ever asked or thought to ask again. I would still like an answer to that.

In the beginning when I was first contacted, it was through this forum. I would guess the message is probably still in my sent folder. I might go back through it to refresh myself on what all I asked write them again and see if I can get an answer to those questions.

In all fairness, that message with those questions was the only one I didn't get a response back on. So far they've been pretty good about writing me back, so maybe it was forgotten or overlooked. I'll see what I can come up with this time.

Mel

So, I just looked through my breastnexus sent messages and it's not int here, soooooo the message with the questions must have been sent through the bountiful breast messages and it would have been during the time frame that Julie was there, so that might be why I never got a response. I'll go into there and get it and resend it and see what happens. I rarely use their forum or private messages though because it doesn't really want to work well with my computer for some reason.

Mel

Oh goodness, no growth without a period? Is that what my eyes have read? Thats terrible, because I am on depo and havnt gotten my period for months now but I just started bo four days ago! no tingles yet, but i am aware its a slow process. But that being said, it makes me wonder if my efforts are futile...sigh...
So my question is: CAN ANYONE OUT THERE ON DEPO AND BO GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK, PLEEEEEASE? Good, bad, anything is better than nothing. thanks!

Hey 36ATeam,

This discussion was just a theory, so flat out saying no growth on the 3 month cycle pill is a little premature. I think there are several gals that take it, so hopefully one of them can chime in and let us know what their results have been so we can figure this one out.

On the other side of this coin, males seem to grow on it and they don't have a cycle, so the jury is still out on this until we get some feedback. It was just something I had wondered since a lot of us tend to grow around our cycles. We'll see what comes up.

Mel

Hmmm, that makes me feel better. And the male thing makes sense too... I guess I'll find out soon enough.Big Grin

Hello everyone I'm a newbie here.

I'm worried about this whole birth control really effecting BB. I'm on the combined pill which I take for 21 days and then take a 7 day break which is when I bleed. The thing is, the bleeding you get in the pill breaks are not your periods, they are just withdrawral bleeds. I'm thinking it is just the walls of the uterus breaking down. On the pill you do not ovulate. If you were to ovulate on the pill there would still be a time where it would not be safe to have unprotected sex because you would have released an egg which could be fertilised. This means that you do not really get a proper cycle when on the pill right? And so if a lot of you grow more at some points in the cycle than others, those of us on the pill will not experience that.
It seems logical but am I missing something here?

I read some of the old forum and used BB for like 3 months, My boobs felt a little different at times maybe I felt slight tingles (or maybe it was the placebo effect Sad ) but I didn't get any solid growth. It may have been partly because I did not use protein shakes just ate a lot of protein foods. Goodness me there is so much to consider with this journey. I need a solid plan of action Tongue And advice from you experienced growers. lol What do you guys think about this whole birth control thing?

Best wishes

Helena xx

I'll be starting BO soon and I'm taking a birth control on a 3 month schedule, so I'll chip in with results Smile

Has anyone had results on BO while taking regular birth control pills? I'm on both, and this is my second month. I have not had any sesations/growth. I don't know if the birth control pills are hindering the BO. I know on the BB website they say it's safe to do both, but has anyone had positive result?

Hello Nyx,

That would be great. Smile I am thinking to get some more pills as well and start again after I do a liver clense. Thinking to start in like March so I have more warmer months but I don't know whether I'll be able to wait that long. lol

I feel like I should go and see a doctor about it but another thing that came to mind is... There are girls around 15 years old who take birth control and I'm sure some of them are still growing. So does birth control stop breast growth? It does not as far as I know so it should not effect BB.
I'm confused too much to take into consideration.

Let me know what you guys think.

Best wishes

Helena xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon