Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maybe its nothing new?

There are glass ones that are heated and applied...never tried those.

The ones like in the picture are crazy simple, easy and fast to use.

Had decided to check them out after reading this post:

Great Results From Cupping
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21165

(09-06-2016, 01:44 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  Tanya are you saying that because you think there might be a danger pumping there at full power? I was kinda worried there might be some internal effect,,, but a large portion of the suction is on the meaty inner side of the breast,, i tried it today with a new pump that arrived,, just to make sure it would seal properly before i went full goose bozo,, with it. but admittedly it was a very brief initial test.

a question,, in the very center of the chest, where some suction will be applied to the rib cage,, do you think there's any internal organ issue that could come up?
or are they far enough removed from the surface that their safe?

well, my concern is the lactiferous ducts, they radiate from the nipple outward, so at full power of suction, that may do some damage to those that are in that area, since your are sucking the breast in at an angle, and could perhaps cut off blood flow to those areas or pinch nerves from the angle. Its not definite, but something I would be concerned with As far as any other organ, its all safely tucked away behind rib cage in that area.

a series of gentle suctions of about med strength at 10 min max per suction might be suggestible. rest period of five minutes (minimum) in between sessions.

This is interesting. I believe it would work bc there are a lot of ppl who sit in certain positions and noogle so that there is more suction on that certain area of the boob. IE. Laying on their back with their hips propped up to target under boob. Keep us posted Pinno!

(13-06-2016, 03:08 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  This is interesting. I believe it would work bc there are a lot of ppl who sit in certain positions and noogle so that there is more suction on that certain area of the boob. IE. Laying on their back with their hips propped up to target under boob. Keep us posted Pinno!
Ill have to try it that way,, Miss B-
Did my first real session last night, while laying flat on my back in bed, Ive decided for the first week to do only one boob this way,,. in this way any change will be obvious and i can later bring the other side up to speed.

So in this experiment i pumped not only inside wall,, just off chest center, but also applied the cup to the other sides outside edge. near ny armpit,, and also to the under side.

Each application was only to fill the cup half way, and was left on for 15 minutes, to give my chest time to slowly adapt to this regimen again. It was only 6 months ago i had surgury to remove a port from one side and place a new on in the other side of my chest. so im proceeding with caution.

results- leaning over with my breasts hanging away from my body, Before there was a three inch gap between my breasts and they sloped sharply towards the outer edges of my torso, the direction of my chests sides.

Now 30 minutes after the pumping,, the inner wall had swollen in the direction i wanted. there was no longer the large gap between my breasts,,
On the outside edge it was likewise fuller,, the cross width of the left breast was wider than the right, and i could imagine the other being that full on the inside,, together they would be hanging in a much more frontal feminine non-gynocomastial way.

The effect only lasted for about an hour and a half ,, but it had only been the first time, and subjected to only 15 minutes. There was no internal pain in my chest,, my scars were without pain, and no pain came up later in the evening. Sooo- it sounds like a go,

Im still going to be cautious but ,, ill start moving the pumpings up in 15 minute additions as time goes on, and do them initially twice a day.. while the minutes are low.

I believe in time from what ive seen so far,, ill be able to wear a tee shirt -braless and have cleavage , cleavage i could only have before with a bra.

Ill be taking pictures soon to show the area im pumping, and the amount of preasure im using. also most importantly there'll be images of the difference in the right and left breast,,.

Yeah I was just going to say that taking before and after pictures would really be able to see what the specific pumping is doing for you Smile

Also, you should take a look at Soli's (soledad) thread and see how she pumps, she created this way to get more filling in certain areas by taping her breast a certain way!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26237&pid=180960#pid180960

Hope I'm not straying too far off-topic here, but I was just thinking about the option of Chinese cupping yesterday and then I saw this thread on here! What a coincidence! Anyway, a little background on me.. I just started noogling about a month ago and have since (seemingly) lost some nipple sensitivity from it.. Sad Not good. I'm concerned about this and don't know if I should continue with it, so I was wondering if cupping with the smaller silicone cups would give me results like the Noogleberry, but avoiding the nipple area entirely?? Please chime in on this, Folks! I really want to know if this could be a good alternative for me. I'm shooting for two to three cups sizes of growth and also even out some asymmetry. Do ya'll think this could be possible with the cupping instead of Noogleberry???

(13-06-2016, 01:26 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Yeah I was just going to say that taking before and after pictures would really be able to see what the specific pumping is doing for you Smile

Also, you should take a look at Soli's (soledad) thread and see how she pumps, she created this way to get more filling in certain areas by taping her breast a certain way!

Interesting post from Soledad,, Miss B- I can see the possibilities instantly,, i guess it would be good at controlling certain portions of the breast that move under the cup during initial suction.

When you think about it , my targeted areas pumping, is pretty much the same thing,,( except she has more control,,) with the taping.
Not sure though that i like the idea of constantly having to re-pump to keep pressure applied.

Do you think there are any tapes that could be used that would fix that problem.? There's a medical product named Tegaderm,, (water proof transparent dressings .) they apply them over IV sights so patients can shower without getting them wet. the outer perimeter seal to skin, is very strong,

Would it be strong enough for pumping? (It might be a lousy idea,,,lol),, but it might work,, it would give a rubbery surface for the cup to grab, you could tape the target area in place with it, and unless you used lotions , id be really be surprised if it isnt the answer,

Also there have to be a large variety of sport tapes,, maybe one of those would work. Soli is on to something here,,

(13-06-2016, 05:09 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 01:26 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Yeah I was just going to say that taking before and after pictures would really be able to see what the specific pumping is doing for you Smile

Interesting post from Soledad,, Miss B- I can see the possibilities instantly,, i guess it would be good at controlling certain portions of the breast that move under the cup during initial suction.

When you think about it , my targeted areas pumping, is pretty much the same thing,,( except she has more control,,) with the taping.
Not sure though that i like the idea of constantly having to re-pump to keep pressure applied.

Do you think there are any tapes that could be used that would fix that problem.? There's a medical product named Tegaderm,, (water proof transparent dressings .) they apply them over IV sights so patients can shower without getting them wet. the outer perimeter seal to skin, is very strong,

Would it be strong enough for pumping? (It might be a lousy idea,,,lol),, but it might work,, it would give a rubbery surface for the cup to grab, you could tape the target area in place with it, and unless you used lotions , id be really be surprised if it isnt the answer,

Also there have to be a large variety of sport tapes,, maybe one of those would work. Soli is on to something here,,

I know, right? shes amazing! I would actually ask her about that-- I am not sure about the tape but it sounds like it would work! I think it might hurt when pulling it off though. Think you could handle it? lol!

(13-06-2016, 06:08 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 05:09 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  

I know, right? shes amazing! I would actually ask her about that-- I am not sure about the tape but it sounds like it would work! I think it might hurt when pulling it off though. Think you could handle it? lol!

OMG you guys are so sweet!

Before I address the tape thing, I do want to talk about the original intent this thread! Smile

I bought a couple of those little silicone cupping cups a while back for just such a purpose. Obsessed doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I am about growing underboob, and like you Pinno, I came to the conclusion that if a large dome will plump a large area then a small dome will plump a small area, right? I think it's a solid hypothesis, personally, but my underboob is stupid recalcitrant, which makes me cranky, and there are days I just don't have the patience for it. I know that AquaA does it for her innerboob/cleavage, so I suspect her tales have more encouragement and glory in them than mine. That being said, though, you've reminded me to use them now that I'm getting a little more underboob to pull, which might have been the issue all along!

Now, to tape. It only my personal and completely uneducated opinion that athletic tape might actually rip off your skin during the removal process. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I've never been an athlete and I'm judging only by what I learned by watching The Breakfast Club. However, medical tape is easily available, not expensive, and does the job spectacularly while not flaying one alive. I make sure to keep some of the tape outside of the cup, so the part of the tape that lies directly under the rim while pumping does require a little more care when removing. I would guess that anything designed to be waterproof might have too much adhesive to be removed comfortably day after day, but there's really only one way to find out - the hard way. Medical tape is also less likely to cause allergic reactions, itching, etc. I am in America, and have found suitable store brand tape. Just about all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid) carry some version, and I would be very surprised if it were not available in Target, WalMart and on Amazon. Many of them describe themselves as gentle, which is definitely a descriptor you're looking for. Another word to look for so as to avoid it is STRETCH. You don't want the stretchy kind, as this defeats the purpose.

The constant pumping is most definitely a pain in the ass at first, but you totally get used to it, and it creates a de facto pump and release environment that appears to suit my growth style really well. I also haven't had red dots for a good long while now, even though I pump to super maximum. I'm just there for a few seconds and then it ever so slowly just releases. And it's a great exercise for your hand! (Those bio males who plan to keep their erections know what I'm sayin', yes? Wink, wink.). Also, I never really had any sustained swelling until I accidentally began to pump and release.

If that's really the deal beaker for you, though, I'd suggest looking for a tape that has a more rubbery consistency rather than a cloth type. I suspect that the rims would adhere better to a more skin-like surface (like those transparent Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages.) I'm not sure they wouldn't stretch, but it can't hurt to look around.

So there's my dissertation on tape. Hope it helps!

Xo, Soli

(13-06-2016, 02:18 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hope I'm not straying too far off-topic here, but I was just thinking about the option of Chinese cupping yesterday and then I saw this thread on here! What a coincidence! Anyway, a little background on me.. I just started noogling about a month ago and have since (seemingly) lost some nipple sensitivity from it.. Sad Not good. I'm concerned about this and don't know if I should continue with it, so I was wondering if cupping with the smaller silicone cups would give me results like the Noogleberry, but avoiding the nipple area entirely?? Please chime in on this, Folks! I really want to know if this could be a good alternative for me. I'm shooting for two to three cups sizes of growth and also even out some asymmetry. Do ya'll think this could be possible with the cupping instead of Noogleberry???

Hi Natural!

I truly believe that ANYTHING is possible when one puts their mind to it!

I do think though that just using little cups by themselves would take longer than is necessary. Do you ever tape your nipples down while pumping? If they are lying flat, and not being pulled by the negative pressure on the domes, I've found that the pressure is more evenly distributed throughout the breast tissue rather than just pulling at the point of the nipple (kind of like the pressure applied by a stiletto heel, but in reverse). This can also help mitigate some of the tubular results that some have had from pumping, and instead give your breasts a rounder growth. It would alleviate the direct pressure to your nipple, and ideally prevent any further sensitivity (or non-sensitivity) issues going forward.

Oh jeez, I totally sound like the crazy cat lady of taping, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a marvel!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon