Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maybe its nothing new?

This may be old news , but just in case it isnt,, im going to give it a try,, will post before pictures the day i start, and after pics a week later,, yes i really believe there will be noticable difference in that time..

Guess we'll find out ,,lol

My breasts reacted quickly to the Chinese pumping system,, with real gains,, im going to alternate my pumping between the original position they were designed for directly over the nipple,, to the inner wall of the breast this should overlap the center of the chest,, and hopefully jump start that area as well.

Hi, Pino,
I took a quick look, I think we need a real engineer to weigh in here (my physics knowledge has atrophied.)
Concern: Pumping more in the middle of the chest, or inner sides of breasts, might encourage growth in one sense, but - would it also make the nipples point more to the outsides?
Would be need to then compensate with sessions on the outsides of the breasts, to re-center the nipples?

I guess we'll know better after your experiment! :-)

-Dianna

(08-06-2016, 07:06 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Hi, Pino,
I took a quick look, I think we need a real engineer to weigh in here (my physics knowledge has atrophied.)
Concern: Pumping more in the middle of the chest, or inner sides of breasts, might encourage growth in one sense, but - would it also make the nipples point more to the outsides?
Would be need to then compensate with sessions on the outsides of the breasts, to re-center the nipples?

I guess we'll know better after your experiment! :-)

-Dianna
for all i know Dianna,,i may grow a whole new nipple right in the center of my chest.lol... I have given that some thought, how it might change the shape awkwardly,,,,i guess were lucky the test subject is just a middle aged man who was branded a freak along time ago,,,,lol. and lets look at this on the positive side,,, any unintended mutations will make for great pictures here on the site,, Science marches on!

I don't see anything wrong physiologically with doing "site specific" application, so long as its not too long of a session. you might be on to something .

if Brushing works the same way, then suction should help too in those target areas. I wouldn't use full suction though. maybe half- to one quarter . just to urge it along.

(09-06-2016, 12:37 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I don't see anything wrong physiologically with doing "site specific" application, so long as its not too long of a session. you might be on to something .

if Brushing works the same way, then suction should help too in those target areas. I wouldn't use full suction though. maybe half- to one quarter . just to urge it along.
( I wouldn't use full suction though. maybe half- to one quarter )

Tanya are you saying that because you think there might be a danger pumping there at full power? I was kinda worried there might be some internal effect,,, but a large portion of the suction is on the meaty inner side of the breast,, i tried it today with a new pump that arrived,, just to make sure it would seal properly before i went full goose bozo,, with it. but admittedly it was a very brief initial test.

a question,, in the very center of the chest, where some suction will be applied to the rib cage,, do you think there's any internal organ issue that could come up?
or are they far enough removed from the surface that their safe?

With the smaller, flexible squeeze and apply cups (non pump) you can move them around frequently so they don't overdue a particular spot. Very handy for this approach I'm guessing.

Meaning, something a bit like this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-06-2016, 02:48 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Meaning, something a bit like this.
Verge of Discovery,,
great use for the smaller cups,, there definitely will be suction to the area..and its the same principle,, also it might be safer.. let us know how they work out,,

Im thinking though the added suction the pump can give, will bring quicker results,, i cant tell from the picture but what is the diameter at the base of your cups,,? i ordered another set from a maker other than the original chinese set,, its similar in all regards except that their large is smaller than the Kanghzu large cup.?(spelling??) .

It is more like the medium cups ,, just an inch off the size of the large ones,, bummer,, but ill go ahead, cause it seems to be of adaquate size for this particular use..

im starting tommarrow,, thursday the 17th should be my first results pictures,, I know that may be alittle premature.. but i plan to check size and shape weekly.

They're applied very lightly in the picture. They have a surprising amount of suction if given a bigger squeeze. I made the mistake of leaving one on for ten minutes and had a giant hickey like mark for a week!

I think these are about two inches, but I have another style that's about three inches. I'm wondering if they make even bigger ones to take in an entire boob!

(09-06-2016, 04:30 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  They're applied very lightly in the picture. They have a surprising amount of suction if given a bigger squeeze. I made the mistake of leaving one on for ten minutes and had a giant hickey like mark for a week!

I think these are about two inches, but I have another style that's about three inches. I'm wondering if they make even bigger ones to take in an entire boob!
arent there some cups that use heat inside to create suction,,? im probably way off.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon