Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too big?

(10-04-2016, 09:30 AM)PinkTable Wrote:  Ok, then I got it right the first time and I'm grotesque according to some people! Was not aware of that.

Edit; I measured again to be sure and it's slightly smaller than I thought. My hip is now 90 and waist 57 so ratio is 0.6333. I just don't understand how a healthy, natural waist can be seen as grotesque. I'd have to gain like 5-6 cm in waist ONLY to get to a 0.7 ratio.

A .6333 WHR is not grotesque. Generally the WHR of a healthy women lies between 0.6 and 0.8. So your WHR is within normal range.

(17-04-2016, 03:29 AM)Cynical Laughter Wrote:  They can be, especially really fake ones on people with small frames. However, I am thick so I think my body can support large (currently G, but want to grow) breasts.

Sounds like you're similar to me, I am quite broad, I have broad shoulders, wide ribs, wide hips etc so even though I'm a G they seem kinda small lol

(17-04-2016, 01:16 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(17-04-2016, 03:29 AM)Cynical Laughter Wrote:  They can be, especially really fake ones on people with small frames. However, I am thick so I think my body can support large (currently G, but want to grow) breasts.

Sounds like you're similar to me, I am quite broad, I have broad shoulders, wide ribs, wide hips etc so even though I'm a G they seem kinda small lol

I have a small waist and just a small midsection in general, but my lower body is bigger and makes my breasts look small like you lol I just want them to be noticably big, not disgustingly so, but yeah Smile My band size (34) is smaller than my hips so I'm a pear despite having large breasts I think.

I do think breasts can be too big, especially if they're too big for your frame. I would like to be a C cup, I think. I'm a B nowSmile

This is too big : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBaTeLrw1Ew

(17-04-2016, 06:38 PM)danim Wrote:  This is too big : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBaTeLrw1Ew

Lol how can they move their upper arms past their boobs?

(17-04-2016, 06:45 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(17-04-2016, 06:38 PM)danim Wrote:  This is too big : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBaTeLrw1Ew

Well, I don't know but maybe you didn't really notice it, but, they didn't... not really. They kept smacking their own boobs with their arms and that was really really affecting their play, as well as all that bouncing too I'd wager.

I do agree that those boobs are way too big. Not because they necessarily ARE, but, well, they were disproportionate.

As for the video itself... Obviously it was made to make those women into sex objects, because if they were serious about playing sports, those women would be in sports bras, not those tiny little bikini tops that barely did anything at all.

That was a wonderful video!
I watched it 6 times and am still amazed they didnt break off.
Very cute butt too.
Bobbi

(17-04-2016, 07:59 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(17-04-2016, 06:45 PM)Katana Wrote:  

Well, I don't know but maybe you didn't really notice it, but, they didn't... not really. They kept smacking their own boobs with their arms and that was really really affecting their play, as well as all that bouncing too I'd wager.

I do agree that those boobs are way too big. Not because they necessarily ARE, but, well, they were disproportionate.

As for the video itself... Obviously it was made to make those women into sex objects, because if they were serious about playing sports, those women would be in sports bras, not those tiny little bikini tops that barely did anything at all.

I know they didn't in the video, but I meant like if they were to try and get something out of a cupboard or something, how would they reach past their boobs to get something out.

But yes, that video was made to sexualise women with breasts too big for their bodies. I feel videos like this can make girls feel they have to reach these standards to be sexy.

A) "Do you think breasts can be too big?"
-I try not to judge others, but only to appreciate. I can enjoy the appearance women with very large bosoms, but also women with very small ones.

B) "What size would be too big for you (on your body)?"
-I'm the type of person who likes to be seen as a the whole person I am rather than to draw attention to a particular feature. On my frame more than a D-cup bra size would probably cause people to focus more on my chest than than my whole being. I would be fine with even a full B-cup, really. I've observed many women with various bra sizes and women with A or B cups seem to be considered more for their minds and their ideas than their body parts. When you have noticeably large breasts people focus more on your chest and less on the other aspects of who you are. That's fine if it's what you want, but it's not for me.

C) "Can you think of anyone with "too big" breasts as an example?"
-No.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon