Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too big?

Ok so I got a question for everybody!
A) do you think breasts can be too big?
B) what size would be too big for you (on your body)?
C) can you think of anyone with "too big" breasts as an example?

Very good question!
Yes I like a nice perky breast myself. Really big ones seem to be in the way all the time, and we all that gravity works all to well.
B) i would like a B to a C cup. That would fit me perfectly.
C) I dont know their names but I'm sure you all have seen the worlds biggest boob competition. Those girls go to extremes and just look all out of whack. The biggest boobs I'd care for would be Dolly Parton's.
Bobbi

I've said it before, but apparently it bears repeating, it's all about the proportions.

For example, when it comes to waist hip ratio, 0.8 is ideal in women, and 0.7 is as small as a waist should get compared to the hips and not start to look grotesque. The bust can be slightly larger than the hips, equal, or slightly smaller, but if it's more than a quarter again the size of the hips it starts looking grotesque as well.

As for my own preferred size, well, considering how broad I am of chest, I'd want at least C's, preferably D's or even DD's. I don't think I'd want any bigger than G. I doubt I'd have a real chance for anything more than a C though, and even that would be pushing it with my genetics.

Examples of where it gets into grotesque territory... I can't think of any off-hand, but I've seen some when looking at pictures of extreme corset waist trainers. Some of these women get their WHR down to 0.6 or lower and get boob jobs as well that make them look seriously grotesque.

EDIT: BTW, re Bobbi's comment on Dolly Parton. If I had Dolly's skeletal structure I wouldn't want her breast size. Not that I think it looks terrible on her, she's actually still well within proportion, but, well, damn those melons have to hurt.

(03-04-2016, 10:43 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  I've said it before, but apparently it bears repeating, it's all about the proportions.

For example, when it comes to waist hip ratio, 0.8 is ideal in women, and 0.7 is as small as a waist should get compared to the hips and not start to look grotesque. The bust can be slightly larger than the hips, equal, or slightly smaller, but if it's more than a quarter again the size of the hips it starts looking grotesque as well.

As for my own preferred size, well, considering how broad I am of chest, I'd want at least C's, preferably D's or even DD's. I don't think I'd want any bigger than G. I doubt I'd have a real chance for anything more than a C though, and even that would be pushing it with my genetics.

Examples of where it gets into grotesque territory... I can't think of any off-hand, but I've seen some when looking at pictures of extreme corset waist trainers. Some of these women get their WHR down to 0.6 or lower and get boob jobs as well that make them look seriously grotesque.

EDIT: BTW, re Bobbi's comment on Dolly Parton. If I had Dolly's skeletal structure I wouldn't want her breast size. Not that I think it looks terrible on her, she's actually still well within proportion, but, well, damn those melons have to hurt.
I know its about proportions, but different people have different views on what might be too big.
I was just wondering what different people consider too big.
Personally I don't think I'd want anything past a J, G doesn't seem that big on me.

(03-04-2016, 11:02 PM)Katana Wrote:  Personally I don't think I'd want anything past a J, G doesn't seem that big on me.

Well, you're actually even bigger boned than I am. One of my older sisters is actually like that too. IIRC she's a C cup naturally, but she looks tiny in the chest department, though she doesn't actually seem to mind.

oh boy finally my dudeliness can come in handy! Big Grin now I may be a bit biased here since I pretty much have a boob fetish, but IMO it is really hard for boobs to be too big - IF they have a good shape though! I actually think shape is more important than just pure size because you can have big (and little for that matter) boobs that look gross. but if they are well shaped then the bigger the better IMO. there can be a point where it looks ridiculous, of course, but I wouldn't worry about something like that too much lol Tongue

Hi Katana, good thread..I always like hearing different opinionsSmile
I think when you ask men whether breasts can be to big or not, I think they say no...the men I spoke to at least, they said the bigger the betterSadTongue But I agree with Abi, its all about proportions...On my current body(butt size S, hip size M, shoulder size small, and 54kgs of weight,currently a small b-cup) I'd say no bigger then a D cup..but as I love big breasts i think if I could push NBE that far I wouldnt be unhappy or worried about E cups.
But then id like some overall growth especially my legs and butt are real skinny..it is just about proportions to me just like symetry in a room...

(04-04-2016, 09:57 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi Katana, good thread..I always like hearing different opinionsSmile
I think when you ask men whether breasts can be to big or not, I think they say no...the men I spoke to at least, they said the bigger the betterSadTongue But I agree with Abi, its all about proportions...On my current body(butt size S, hip size M, shoulder size small, and 54kgs of weight,currently a small b-cup) I'd say no bigger then a D cup..but as I love big breasts i think if I could push NBE that far I wouldnt be unhappy or worried about E cups.
But then id like some overall growth especially my legs and butt are real skinny..it is just about proportions to me just like symetry in a room...

If I could give you some of my legs and butt I would!
My legs are too chunky even when I lose weight.

I think for me, since I am 5'8" tall, a nice set of DD's will be the goal for me, anything more than that, I would look very top heavy and out of proportion.

if I ended up with something like an F cup, I think they would look out of proportion on my frame. I am slight of frame, always have been "undermuscular" if there is such a classification.

(04-04-2016, 09:57 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi Katana, good thread..I always like hearing different opinionsSmile
I think when you ask men whether breasts can be to big or not, I think they say no...the men I spoke to at least, they said the bigger the betterSadTongue

LOL. I think you're right. Even when a guy CLAIMS he doesn't care about boob size, he's just trying to make a woman feel better about being small. Well, at least, most guys. There are the lolicons out there... Talk about gross. In case you're unfamiliar with that Japanese term, I can't remember the word for it in English if there even is a single word for it, but it refers to older men and boys who lust for undeveloped pre-adolescent girls.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon