Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Too big?

(05-04-2016, 02:10 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(04-04-2016, 09:57 PM)hannah Wrote:  Hi Katana, good thread..I always like hearing different opinionsSmile
I think when you ask men whether breasts can be to big or not, I think they say no...the men I spoke to at least, they said the bigger the betterSadTongue

LOL. I think you're right. Even when a guy CLAIMS he doesn't care about boob size, he's just trying to make a woman feel better about being small. Well, at least, most guys. There are the lolicons out there... Talk about gross. In case you're unfamiliar with that Japanese term, I can't remember the word for it in English if there even is a single word for it, but it refers to older men and boys who lust for undeveloped pre-adolescent girls.

Lol..japanese people have more of those odd fetishes...i heard they had a wet panty machine..so dirty old men can sniff a pussy smell onit..ew ew ew! Further my bf always says its about proportions too..but he dont like big butts...i could kinda tell he would love big breasts..as big as possible but witout big butt...but he tried to stay "polite"...and also said something like women are more then breasts...but when he saw my breasts grow to a b cup hewas way more into them!

Pedophile is I think as close a single word as we get, but that can actually mean older male/female doing any sort of perverted things dealing with young children, both male/female... It's a WAAAAAAY broader term. It doesn't technically even infer lust, it could just be a business transaction and it's still pedophilia in English terminology. We of course have cougars, but that is the opposite way and again, doesn't necessarily mean the younger male is THAT young, and, usually, doesn't. We just need broader adoption of some of those types of words from other languages I think. It's not like we don't have it here, we just still try to pretend like it doesn't happen. I'm not going to say it's not wrong, it most certainly is, but it does happen.

I guess my point is that it's not that Japanese people have more of those odd fetishes, it's just that they are more willing to acknowledge their existence and put words to them. They're just as illegal there as they are here in any form of "real". They do allow it in their animation and drawn art though. And if you look at the statistics, by allowing limited freedom to explore those bad tendencies, they actually manage to keep better control on the actual occurrence of the real thing than our policy of pretending it doesn't exist.

And LOL about your BF. My BF actually is a bit of an ass man. That's not to say he doesn't go for the tits, he just likes ass to go with it, and, actually even goes MORE for the ass.

A "C" cup would make me happy, but genetics say I might be lucky to even reach a "B" .

As for too big, hmmm 7 of 9 at the end of the series. She seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger .... I would love her body though !!

(05-04-2016, 07:30 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  A "C" cup would make me happy, but genetics say I might be lucky to even reach a "B" .

As for too big, hmmm 7 of 9 at the end of the series. She seemed to keep getting bigger and bigger .... I would love her body though !!

Omg...are you...are you a trekkie?
I know what you mean though, I was kinda drooling a lot when she was on screen!
But yeah, she did kinda end up a little too big. Fanservice I guess, especially when Q made her naked lol

lol I find it interesting that women seem to reach the "too big" threshold way before men do. you guys honestly think that something like this doesn't look good?! :o

(06-04-2016, 03:29 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  lol I find it interesting that women seem to reach the "too big" threshold way before men do. you guys honestly think that something like this doesn't look good?! :o

It looks awesome, but I suspect the health issues after carrying that weight around for a few years will be adverse.

(06-04-2016, 03:29 PM)Goodwill Wrote:  lol I find it interesting that women seem to reach the "too big" threshold way before men do. you guys honestly think that something like this doesn't look good?! :o

Yes, in my opinion, it's gross, malformed. I had a cousin, very pretty. But, she was right at 6 foot tall. And overheard her and my mom chat one day that she carried DD cups. I thought they looked great on her, she maybe could of gained a cup and still looked great.

But, on the flip side, I seen the other night, a young lady that probably had a pushup and padded bra that made her look like a D cup. But, with her 5'2" body, looked like she was about ready to take a nose dive.Rolleyes

That is for me a exanple of too big..she became a charicature like betty boob. Just out of proportion.

Here is my 2 cents.
I think the picture shows her figure and breast very well, and while they are large, I think she pulls it off very well.
However!!! once she is naked I dont think they will perform as well.
And dont forget girls... Gravity is NOT your friend.
Bobbi

Definitely grotesque. Her hips and butt don't even come close to matching and she's not big enough in body structure to pull it off even if they did.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon