Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(13-11-2016, 02:40 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(13-11-2016, 01:32 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
I thought I was getting better, but I can't shake it when I'm out in public. I feel ashamed to have people look at me.

You really need to overcome your shyness and approach that (potential) boyfriend. Once you have established a relationship with a boyfriend I am sure that he will assure you that you are very desirable. He will be proud to be seen in public with you. Next time you see him be sure to establish eye contact and I strongly recommend that you go and talk to him, even if he is with other people. I fear that since you have seen him at least twice since moving, but not followed up with contact that he will take that as a message that you are not interested. He has already made it clear that he is interested in you,  but if you continue to ignore him, he will give up on you.

You're right. I have a tendency to do this. Ignoring guys is my specialty. I love screwing things up for myself when it comes to potential romance.

I actually did this recently... I didn't say anything about this, but one day a few weeks ago, when I was at work, there was a good-looking guy who noticed me (I think the guys in this city find me more attractive than the guys in my hometown, since I tend to attract a certain race and there's more of them here and the population here is younger). He actually tried to talk to me, which never ever ever ever EVER happens. But I was nervous and felt super awkward and creeped out, so I politely shut him down. Now I wish I'd at least practiced on him, struck up a conversation, asked him questions about himself. Wasted opportunity. But a perfect example of how my mind sabotages things for me.

Sigh... Sad

I've been cooking some Nigella Lawson recipes, and it's been fun. I'm looking forward to making more. Her recipes are pretty approachable.

I grocery shopped this past weekend and got some good quality olive oil, whole milk, couscous, chickpeas, chicken thighs, mint, tea, oatmeal, apples, lemons, bananas, garlic, tomato sauce, pasta sauce, and some spices.

I had some pains in my breasts last night and this morning. I hope they were growing pains. Especially since they were mainly in my right breast.

Okay, I think I've come up with a plan of attack concerning the boy that works with my shyness as opposed to around it. I hope it works.

Monthly check-in time. I think I've lost weight, even though I've been pretty faithful about eating throughout the day (although I did only eat two meals on Saturday, but aside from my fasting days that was the only time I've done that since I've moved). I don't mind too much. I'd rather lose weight and wind up a little bony than wind up chubby. I just don't want to start losing weight from my face or my breasts.

I've been doing the usual: massaging faithfully, taking vitamins, drinking water, and trying to eat well with an emphasis on healthy fats. I just realized the last two dinners I made were vegetarian. Wasn't even intentional. I'm trying to eat more vegetables.

I hate to say it, but I don't think my breasts have grown much. They have periods of swelling, but that's about it. The reason why I've come to that conclusion is because I started thinking the other day, 'If my breasts really have grown, wouldn't my bras be fitting differently all the time?' And they definitely aren't.

Not going to change anything for the moment, as I'm still in my adjustment period for my new life and thus have way more important things to use my time on. But I think I'll have to be more intentional with my food choices, massages, supplements, and stress management in the near future if I want to start seeing results.

(17-11-2016, 06:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Monthly check-in time. I think I've lost weight, even though I've been pretty faithful about eating throughout the day (although I did only eat two meals on Saturday, but aside from my fasting days that was the only time I've done that since I've moved). I don't mind too much. I'd rather lose weight and wind up a little bony than wind up chubby. I just don't want to start losing weight from my face or my breasts.

I've been doing the usual: massaging faithfully, taking vitamins, drinking water, and trying to eat well with an emphasis on healthy fats. I just realized the last two dinners I made were vegetarian. Wasn't even intentional. I'm trying to eat more vegetables.

I hate to say it, but I don't think my breasts have grown much. They have periods of swelling, but that's about it. The reason why I've come to that conclusion is because I started thinking the other day, 'If my breasts really have grown, wouldn't my bras be fitting differently all the time?' And they definitely aren't.

Not going to change anything for the moment, as I'm still in my adjustment period for my new life and thus have way more important things to use my time on. But I think I'll have to be more intentional with my food choices, massages, supplements, and stress management in the near future if I want to start seeing results.
would you do a clothed shot in a bra? nothing invasive at all

(17-11-2016, 06:20 AM)EllaC Wrote:  
(17-11-2016, 06:14 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Monthly check-in time. I think I've lost weight, even though I've been pretty faithful about eating throughout the day (although I did only eat two meals on Saturday, but aside from my fasting days that was the only time I've done that since I've moved). I don't mind too much. I'd rather lose weight and wind up a little bony than wind up chubby. I just don't want to start losing weight from my face or my breasts.

No. Mainly because I've gotten so self-conscious that I can't bear being in pictures, even if my face isn't in them. Sorry!

(17-11-2016, 06:23 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(17-11-2016, 06:20 AM)EllaC Wrote:  

No. Mainly because I've gotten so self-conscious that I can't bear being in pictures, even if my face isn't in them. Sorry!

No probs

I think my body is shifting somewhat. My breasts seem to be closer together, and I think my thighs have gotten smaller.

I ate badly today. I ate a lot of cookies at work. Also, I didn't have one vegetable today (I did have some fruit, though). I desperately need to get a blender so that I can have my green smoothies again. I need to brainstorm some ways to eat more vegetables in the meantime. I don't want to make myself miserable, though. I hate vegetables, so I have to be creative with sneaking them into my diet.

Grocery shopping tomorrow. Yay. I'm just going to get basics.

I haven't seen the boy in over a week, but I might see him tomorrow in a social setting. I need to work up my confidence for that. I'm still not fully convinced that he actually could possibly like me. I have to try to keep all the evidence  in mind, like:

1. He's teased me a lot.

2. He tends to act a little nervous and full of pent-up energy around me.

3. He sat next to me twice when the opportunity arose. But maybe there really wasn't anywhere else for him to sit.

4. I caught him looking, but only three times, and they weren't really particularly intense looks or anything.

5. I overheard him asking someone who I am after seeing me for the first time in a while, but it might be because he knew he'd met me once before and he wanted to make sure he addressed me by the right name.

Okay, geez, I'm bad at this. Never mind.

those are really good and adorable signs! you're not bad at this Smile

(21-11-2016, 12:40 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  those are really good and adorable signs! you're not bad at this Smile

Thanks. But I slowly started to think while I was compiling it 'I'm reading too much into things' and got discouraged. Kind of the opposite of what I was going for.

As I've mentioned before, I'm sort of obsessed with Nigella Lawson and her recipes right now (just made and ate a dinner completely based off of an episode of her show, in fact). I also mentioned that she seems to favor Mediterranean cuisine. Since her breasts are so big, hannah mentioned she might have some good breast growth food advice hidden away in her recipes. That reminded me that the Mediterranean diet seems like a good one for NBE. I decided to do some more reading up on the Mediterranean diet. I actually started cooking Mediterranean recipes for my family last year, so I'm fairly familiar with the cuisine. However, I remember someone saying that they grew up in the Mediterranean and the diet that's been popularized isn't quite the same as the authentic one. I tried searching for info about the more authentic Mediterranean diet. Here are some interesting links:

http://www.mnn.com/food/healthy-eating/b...e-stand-up (make sure to read the comment at the bottom, which sheds a little bit more light on things)
http://www.westonaprice.org/health-topic...-pastrami/

Honestly, Nigella's cooking seems closer to authentic fare. She likes cooking with lots of fatty foods.

I'm also looking into cooking recipes by Laura Calder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjZvSA3fQY&list=PL36F4FEAC7330EE9F She also has nice breasts.

Speaking of food, I'm so excited about Thanksgiving. I'm going to eat so much. I'm contributing a bacon Caesar salad to the meal. My sister-in-law is doing all the rest. Hope everyone else who celebrates Thanksgiving is as excited about it as I am. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon