Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(05-10-2016, 05:31 AM)EllaC Wrote:  $70 for shipping ALONE... I won't be getting one of these...

Yes insane huh, i wanted to have a bradelis so badly but they just dont sell them anywhere else..Sad

(05-10-2016, 10:29 AM)hannah Wrote:  
(05-10-2016, 05:31 AM)EllaC Wrote:  $70 for shipping ALONE... I won't be getting one of these...

Yes insane huh, i wanted to have a bradelis so badly but they just dont sell them anywhere else..Sad

EBAY occasionally or amazon might have them but same issues. Shipping!

I got my period today! I'm in utter disbelief right now. This is great. Now I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the month! I'd like to think it's because I've been eating more beef to help strengthen my body. I also haven't been working out, so there's less strain on my body. I'm so pleased. *gives a little fist pump* *pats self on the back* *hugs self*

I'm also proud of myself for not missing my massages lately, and I've been faithful to my supplements. I even popped some right in front of people today while we were having lunch. Got to stay consistent. That's the only way to get results.

You know what? Go me. I deserve to give myself a little credit for how I'm handling everything. Not just NBE; everything. Good job, blessedbreasts. Smile

(07-10-2016, 12:58 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I got my period today! I'm in utter disbelief right now. This is great. Now I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the month! I'd like to think it's because I've been eating more beef to help strengthen my body. I also haven't been working out, so there's less strain on my body. I'm so pleased. *gives a little fist pump* *pats self on the back* *hugs self*

I'm also proud of myself for not missing my massages lately, and I've been faithful to my supplements. I even popped some right in front of people today while we were having lunch. Got to stay consistent. That's the only way to get results.

You know what? Go me. I deserve to give myself a little credit for how I'm handling everything. Not just NBE; everything. Good job, blessedbreasts. Smile
Good Job. Haha I wish I was the same. Keeping doing what you do and good luck. Big Grin

(07-10-2016, 01:16 AM)JPoper3838 Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 12:58 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I got my period today! I'm in utter disbelief right now. This is great. Now I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the month! I'd like to think it's because I've been eating more beef to help strengthen my body. I also haven't been working out, so there's less strain on my body. I'm so pleased. *gives a little fist pump* *pats self on the back* *hugs self*

Good Job. Haha I wish I was the same. Keeping doing what you do and good luck. Big Grin

Aw, thanks, JPoper! Good luck to you as well.

Regarding beef I read Eat for your Blood Type and The High Protien Diet at the urging of my Dr.  I found meat and Protien rich diets matched my type.  I was able to loose 160 pounds this way and I read the Zone too.

(07-10-2016, 04:19 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Regarding beef I read Eat for your Blood Type and The High Protien Diet at the urging of my Dr.  I found meat and Protien rich diets matched my type.  I was able to loose 160 pounds this way and I read the Zone too.

Wow, congrats on the weight loss! Smile

Grocery shopping tomorrow. I want to get spaghetti sauce, ground beef, turkey bacon, avocados, apples, a can opener, bananas, yogurt, milk, dark chocolate, and frozen mixed vegetables. Come to think of it, I need more honey, too.

I should look up what fruits and vegetables are in season.

Tonight, to celebrate the end of my first week of living on my own and working a full-time, professional job, I took a bath while eating dark chocolate, drinking tea, and reading a book. Definitely doing that again!

My breasts look really full right now. Luteal swelling? I hope I can hang onto it once my period's up in a few days.

Someone compared me to Aja Naomi King today. I had to look her up because I had no idea who she is. I was completely flustered when I saw her because she's honestly a completely different species from me! I wish.

(08-10-2016, 05:55 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Grocery shopping tomorrow. I want to get spaghetti sauce, ground beef, turkey bacon, avocados, apples, a can opener, bananas, yogurt, milk, dark chocolate, and frozen mixed vegetables. Come to think of it, I need more honey, too.

I should look up what fruits and vegetables are in season.

Tonight, to celebrate the end of my first week of living on my own and working a full-time, professional job, I took a bath while eating dark chocolate, drinking tea, and reading a book. Definitely doing that again!

My breasts look really full right now. Luteal swelling? I hope I can hang onto it once my period's up in a few days.

Someone compared me to Aja Naomi King today. I had to look her up because I had no idea who she is. I was completely flustered when I saw her because she's honestly a completely different species from me! I wish.

You go Big Grin . I love dark chocolate.

Me too, Jpoper! So glad it's considered a health food.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon