Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

I've changed my massage routine. I'm doing this squeezing type of massage instead of the deer massage. The squeezing seems to change my breasts instantly. Immediately afterward, they feel rounder and fuller. Going to stick with this for a while and see how it goes.

Still thrilled about my spearmint plant. I named it Spears. Big Grin
Heart 

Hi! I just came across your thread yesterday and I'm going to start doing some of the things that you are doing, including the avocado smoothie :-) I'm trying not to use herbal stuff now because I had a little hormonal issue and I don't want to raise my estrogen levels right now. So, I wanted to share a youtube video that I found yesterday and see what you think about it. I started it yesterday: www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVOD-EI8-so&index=10&list=PLHgB2zu2j3hi90-IAxlijyPJCVgkCZ8hq

I'm going to finish reading all of your posts to this thread today. Thank you for sharing all of your great information.

i just watched her video, what a beautiful lady and those boobs!!!!!
but boy oh boy she has a mouth on her lol

LOL Ellacraig, I know, I hear ya...I don't talk that way myself but I laughed as I watched it. But she's got a great massage/slapping program going on! Yes the boobs!!!

(24-08-2016, 07:52 PM)carolbrigid Wrote:  LOL Ellacraig, I know, I hear ya...I don't talk that way myself but I laughed as I watched it. But she's got a great massage/slapping program going on! Yes the boobs!!!

Yes i dont think ive seen more perfect boobs in my life! but shes a character!! id love to see her before boobs!!!

And yes she is beautiful :-) I would like to have seen the before pictures too but she seems so real so I believe her! Her boobs look great!!!!

Thanks for sharing that link, carolbrigid. I've actually shared that exact video in my thread before! The squeezing massage she does is what I do now. Seems to be very effective, it's the easiest massage I've ever done, and it saves so much time. No comment on the way she talks...

And I'm glad my very long thread has helped you. Smile

blessedbreasts! You are such an inspiration to me! That girl in the video, lol she has made a really good video but the language, omg! I was doing chi massages for a while and didn't have much luck with those, although I've read that many have. So I too am trying this girl's method of massage, and yes, I like it much better, too. I'm also trying the slapping.... I wear a tank top like she suggests and it doesn't feel too bad unless I slap too hard, lol Tomorrow I'm heading to the grocery store to pick up some healthier foods and avocados. I've got to try your green smoothie! It sounds really good.

You're making me blush. Blush I can't believe I've inspired somebody. Thank you so much.

She definitely needs to work on her delivery! The first time I watched it, I was thinking 'This is so useful, but gosh, I'm a little offended.' Tongue

Let me know how the slapping goes. I'm too much of a wimp to try that.

Have fun picking out your healthy foods! And I hope you like the green smoothie. I have it just about every day and it's lovely. Smile

That was an awesome video. Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon