Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(23-07-2016, 04:36 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Just remember ACT confident even if you don't feel it! And wear a fitted top, show off your lovely lady assets

Thanks, ella. On my period and slightly bloated right now. Sad Not feeling too confident in fitted tops! My outfit is actually kind of a disaster because it's a sporty event and I don't really have appropriate clothes for it. Oh well.

Don't worry too much about your dress or appearance. The important thing is to make contact. You must talk to him, and preferably privately, not in a group where the conversation is not personal. If you are standing in a group you could grab his hand and lead him away. Just this much will show him you are interested. Even awkward talk is much better than none. You have to show him you are interested and that you expect a response to confirm his interest in you. Preferably bluntly "Are you interested in me?" Guys are simple, they do not respond well to suggestions and implications, that is why you have to be direct. Go girl go! Wink

(23-07-2016, 02:19 PM)James98 Wrote:  Don't worry too much about your dress or appearance. The important thing is to make contact. You must talk to him, and preferably privately, not in a group where the conversation is not personal. If you are standing in a group you could grab his hand and lead him away. Just this much will show him you are interested. Even awkward talk is much better than none. You have to show him you are interested and that you expect a response to confirm his interest in you. Preferably bluntly "Are you interested in me?" Guys are simple, they do not respond well to suggestions and implications, that is why you have to be direct. Go girl go! Wink

Well said James and probably the best advice cause its coming from a guy. Thats interesting, i never looked at it the way you said it "guys want you to be direct"

Thanks so much for your perspective and encouragement, James. I didn't see it until just now.

Well, I went and he was there. I took this event mainly as an opportunity to observe him and try to figure a few things out because we haven't really talked and don't know each other. So a few observations I've made: 1) He's taller than I realized, 2) he's very loud! 3) He's quite energetic. None of these are bad things. In fact, I probably need someone loud and energetic as I'm very, very quiet and low-key.

We interacted only a little, and he teased me again. But honestly, it was a situation where it was hard to start conversations because of what we were doing. It involved teams, and different things were happening in different locations. We weren't on the same team.

I should have two opportunities next month. We'll see what happens. I need to be in a setting where I can actually talk to him and get to know him better. I don't want to jump into something not knowing what I'm dealing with. We never even officially introduced ourselves to each other! He asked someone else for my name, and I figured out his from hearing other people refer to him by it.

The event was a lot of fun! Looking forward to next month.

As far as nutrition and my breasts go, same rut I've been in. Hardly any time to massage, and my appetite is gone. I've decided I need to start getting up earlier to fit my massage routines in. As for my appetite, I really don't care. I'll try to just keep eating healthy fats when I can, avoid sweets, drink iced Mint Medley tea, and take my supplements.

I think my luteal swelling is gone already. It usually lasts until the last day of my period. Here's hoping next month's is much bigger and more enduring.

I grocery shopped today and got myself some healthy cereal. It's too hot for my usual oatmeal in the mornings. Hopefully this will encourage me to actually eat something substantial in the morning again. I've been really skimping with my meals of late.

I massaged twice today and yesterday. Hooray! I finally had the time for it. My breasts feel so small. But then, I look smaller in general. I was noticing that my arms seem thinner, too. I visited my neighbor today, and as I was leaving, she commented, "You sure are thin."

I fasted today. My goal for tomorrow is to eat three meals. I think I can do it, but I'll be pretty busy and my appetite just isn't the best, so we'll see. My plan is this:
Breakfast - Banana, green smoothie, cereal
Lunch - Hummus and spinach wrap, fruit, cashews with cheese and raisins
Dinner - A big salad with avocado, a piece of dark chocolate

And I'll sip on iced Mint Medley tea as well.

Can't wait for my water filtering pitcher to get here.

(19-03-2016, 06:43 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Yes. I shared my measurement on page 2. 33 1/2 inches.

When I gain my first inch, I want to treat myself to one of these: https://bradelisnewyork.com/shop/bras/sh...ting.html/ Need to start saving up money immediately!

don't like the shape of those Sad

go to www.smartandsexy.com and check out there bras. I love their push up bras! they have single push up and double push up. I buy them at Walmart, but if you want to order online you can. These bras are the best ones I have used so far. Just be sure to put them in a laundry bag before putting in the washer and wash on gently cycle, cold water.

The next time you see him, definitely ask for his name. that is the first step and a great way to show you're interested in his existence Smile I hope you get more time with him next time ^_^

are you trying to lose weight, BB~?

(26-07-2016, 06:50 AM)DiamondDolly Wrote:  
(19-03-2016, 06:43 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Yes. I shared my measurement on page 2. 33 1/2 inches.

When I gain my first inch, I want to treat myself to one of these: https://bradelisnewyork.com/shop/bras/sh...ting.html/ Need to start saving up money immediately!

don't like the shape of those Sad

go to www.smartandsexy.com and check out there bras. I love their push up bras! they have single push up and double push up. I buy them at Walmart, but if you want to order online you can. These bras are the best ones I have used so far. Just be sure to put them in a laundry bag before putting in the washer and wash on gently cycle, cold water.

Wow, thanks for sharing this link. Those are so cheap!

Ella, you around? What do you think? You're the resident bra expert, after all!

(26-07-2016, 05:03 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  The next time you see him, definitely ask for his name. that is the first step and a great way to show you're interested in his existence Smile I hope you get more time with him next time ^_^

are you trying to lose weight, BB~?

I will try to, missboobshirt. Thanks. I actually have a plan that I'm forming. Twice in my life, I was able to give guys signals that I was interested in them. I did it completely by accident both times, but I could tell that I'd gotten their attention and they were interested. I'd been staring at them and they'd caught me, and I smiled shyly while looking away. After that, both guys kept shooting looks at me. I'm going to try that with him.

I'm not trying to lose weight fully intentionally, but I've had disordered eating most of my life and I regularly lapse into intervals of restricting my eating and exercising too much. I'm in that mode right now. I'll snap out of it.

That being said, I ate three meals and a snack today! And I did my full massage routines. *pats self on the back* My breasts already feel a little fuller.

BB you should try this. This tests for diary allergies apparently. Put some sour cream on your wrist before bed and let it dry. In the morning check to see if there's a mark in your wrist or rash etc. If not no Dairy allergy. I'm going home to try it. A Dairy allergy can manifest ad instant reaction or delayed reaction manifesting as gastric discomforts, skin conditions etc.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon