Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

(05-06-2016, 08:59 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  
(05-06-2016, 08:55 PM)Katana Wrote:  
(05-06-2016, 08:31 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  I kept thinking about some links from msnewboobies program page (I love how informative everyone on this site is), and I wanted to put them in my own thread as well for my own reference:
http://bustyresources.wikia.com/wiki/Breast_shape
http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,902,30.html

I'm going to have to order a new black bra sooner than I'd like, so this info is really handy.

great links! I really need to get hold of some balconette bras

They're so helpful, aren't they? Really glad msnewboobies found them and shared them.

I've bookmarked them

Today's intake:
64 ounces of water
Breakfast - A banana, oatmeal with walnut pieces, a green smoothie
Lunch - Watermelon, carrots, loaded mashed potatoes, beef brat with onion, ketchup, and mustard
Dinner - More carrots and loaded mashed potatoes, two baked chicken wings
Pre-fast snack - Two pieces of wheat toast with peanut butter, a glass of fat-free milk

I've officially entered luteal. My breasts are tender. I hope I get just massive, obnoxious swelling this time around.

(06-06-2016, 04:47 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake:
64 ounces of water
Lunch - Watermelon, carrots, loaded mashed potatoes, beef brat with onion, ketchup, and mustard
Pre-fast snack - Two pieces of wheat toast with peanut butter, a glass of fat-free milk

I've officially entered luteal. My breasts are tender. I hope I get just massive, obnoxious swelling this time around.

i hope you get obnoxious huge swelling too! Im on my cycle now so the little i do gain during luteal will fade away to nothing!

64 ounces of water

*raises glass*
Here's to massive, obnoxious swelling and overflowing bras!

(06-06-2016, 05:18 AM)Katana Wrote:  
64 ounces of water

*raises glass*
I was going to give a similar toast, so I will join this one. "May you spend your days massaging painfully swollen massive boobs!" And to that end drink lots of water and consider applying some heat while massaging (hair dryer, sitting in the hot sun...) Wink

(06-06-2016, 12:12 PM)James98 Wrote:  
(06-06-2016, 05:18 AM)Katana Wrote:  
64 ounces of water

*raises glass*
I was going to give a similar toast, so I will join this one. "May you spend your days massaging painfully swollen massive boobs!" And to that end drink lots of water and consider applying some heat while massaging (hair dryer, sitting in the hot sun...) Wink

LOL, you guys. Big Grin

Woke up with some painful breasts, alright. Applying heat sounds good right about now.

So there's something I've been suspicious of for a while, and yesterday I read something that further tipped me off.

I started drinking lots of water starting consistently last year. Ever since, it seems like my skin has gradually gotten worse and worse, and I'm talking mainly about the texture. Everyone boasts about how drinking tons of water improved their skin, and I'm always perplexed when people say this because that hasn't been the case at all for me. Quite the opposite. I've slowly gotten a coarser texture that doesn't hold moisture as well and under eye circles.

Then, yesterday, I was reading something where someone was saying their mom experienced the same thing when she started drinking water. They started filtering their water properly, and her skin got better.

I had been suspecting this for a while, and this basically confirmed my suspicions. Our water filter hasn't been changed since before we moved to this house (over ten years). That's the main water that I drink.

Come to think of it, last year I was staying with family for over a month, and they had properly filtered water as well as water bottles. My skin looked really nice during that time and after. I remember when I came back, somebody told me I looked well-rested (even though I still hadn't been sleeping well).

Anyone have any thoughts? And would a filter be cheaper in the long-run, or would buying cases of bottled water? I was considering a Brita pitcher.

Water drinking is important for helping breasts swell up, too. I know you get the best swelling from massage and pumping when you drink a lot of water. I have this ridiculous image of my breast tissues filling with toxic water now...

Off to do more research.

The Brita filter is the cheapest method. I use a Brita pitcher. I tried Zero Water once, but the top reservoir is so small that it takes multiple fills to fill the pitcher. It also started to give fishy-tasting water after just a month, so you have to factor in buying a new expensive filter every month. (Or even more frequently if you share it with someone.)

you are 100% right BB-- some places don't filter their water.. like where I live now we have a lot of sulfur in our water.. its gross.. it dries out the skin and hair even though some people claim it's suppose to be good for hair and skin.. I think it might be in doses (like a face mask or something) but not every day in the shower! Brita is very good. In the shower I have a culligan.. but even so, some bad water still got through.. I had a whole filter placed in our water tank.. cost about 300USD-- (I am not messing with my water, I love water and I love showers! LOL) but that's an option too.

Since moving over here, I only drink bottled water now. That is also an option Smile

(10-06-2016, 02:28 AM)Candace Wrote:  The Brita filter is the cheapest method. I use a Brita pitcher. I tried Zero Water once, but the top reservoir is so small that it takes multiple fills to fill the pitcher. It also started to give fishy-tasting water after just a month, so you have to factor in buying a new expensive filter every month. (Or even more frequently if you share it with someone.)

As always, Candace, you are so helpful. Thank you so much. I'll see what the Brita pitcher costs at my grocery store. The new filter every month thing was what made me wonder if just buying a case of water every week would be cheaper. I'd keep the pitcher in my room away from everyone else (I don't like cold, refrigerated water) to make it last longer.

I might even do a combo of both, depending on certain factors.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon