Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

Today's intake:
72 ounces of water
Avocado smoothie
Chicken breasts baked in a coating of mayo, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper
Fettuccine alfredo
Cooked carrots
Hot green tea
2 pieces of 85% cacao dark chocolate
Toast with peanut butter
Skim milk

I took a multivitamin and cod liver oil.

I fasted until evening.

Does anyone know how to make thighs slimmer? I swear all my muscle and weight goes to my thighs.

I'm getting pretty displeased with my body, since I'm looking at it more because of massage, which I do in front of a mirror. I really think my body is ugly.

If you don't FIND a bra from this seller I officially give up !! Lol
I'm an out to go on a mad shopping spree...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Lady-Super-Boost-Push-Up-Lace-Side-Support-Plunge-Underwired-Bra-A-B-C-D-Cup-/121965559211?var=&hash=item1c65b6bdab:m:mc8PBc7rjI6rTulPlolVviw

32 bands AND D cups!

You are taking good care of yourself, eating right, exercising and you are thin and beautiful. You want bigger boobies and are doing that. Everybody has a different idea of beauty, and I want you to know that mine is skinny (except for big boobs Big Grin ). If you really want to put on some more fat overall I suggest taking fenugreek. Although this is promoted for boobs, it does not target the breasts, but will add fat everywhere.

Bb, you are NOT ugly!
There is nothing wrong with being skinny as long as you have not starved yourself to do so (girls who do this often look ill because of malnutrition). I bet you look healthy with a great pair of tits Wink

(26-04-2016, 05:50 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  If you don't FIND a bra from this seller I officially give up !! Lol
I'm an out to go on a mad shopping spree...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Lady-Super-Boost-Push-Up-Lace-Side-Support-Plunge-Underwired-Bra-A-B-C-D-Cup-/121965559211?var=&hash=item1c65b6bdab:m:mc8PBc7rjI6rTulPlolVviw

32 bands AND D cups!

Why must you tempt me? Good find! I'm saving the link for sure. I'll definitely try a 32D from them.

Thanks sis! Smile

Thanks, James and Katana. I guess I'm not expressing myself well. I love being thin. In fact, I starved myself throughout my teen years to be skinnier, even though I was already thin. But that's another topic entirely. I like slim, slinky bodies. I wish I had a body like Ella's, to be honest.

My problem with my own body is I'm a masculine combination of mesomorph and ectomorph. So I'm not just thin, I'm also slightly muscular along with boniness. I look like I do regular weight workouts even though I don't. And my thighs are strangely big in comparison to the rest of me. I'll never forget, one day I was dressed in swimwear, and my little nephew looked at me and said "You have strong legs." Sigh...

I'd rather be slim and soft or slim and slightly toned than slim and "strong-looking." I'm embarrassed at the idea of one day being intimate with a man and him seeing the weird musculature I have.

But thank you for your kind words! Made me feel a little bit better.

(26-04-2016, 04:15 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks, James and Katana. I guess I'm not expressing myself well. I love being thin. In fact, I starved myself throughout my teen years to be skinnier, even though I was already thin. But that's another topic entirely. I like slim, slinky bodies. I wish I had a body like Ella's, to be honest.

My problem with my own body is I'm a masculine combination of mesomorph and ectomorph. So I'm not just thin, I'm also slightly muscular along with boniness. I look like I do regular weight workouts even though I don't. And my thighs are strangely big in comparison to the rest of me. I'll never forget, one day I was dressed in swimwear, and my little nephew looked at me and said "You have strong legs." Sigh...

I'd rather be slim and soft or slim and slightly toned than slim and "strong-looking." I'm embarrassed at the idea of one day being intimate with a man and him seeing the weird musculature I have.

I'd be quite similar to you if I was thin it seems. Even at this weight my thighs are nearly solid. I can do 300lb leg press at the gym.
I have a lot of muscle underneath everything else

(26-04-2016, 04:15 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Thanks, James and Katana. I guess I'm not expressing myself well. I love being thin. In fact, I starved myself throughout my teen years to be skinnier, even though I was already thin. But that's another topic entirely. I like slim, slinky bodies. I wish I had a body like Ella's, to be honest.

For what it's worth I'd do ANYTHING to put weight on right Now.
I have a picture of what you've described and I think your beautiful and lucky PLUS i know you have some beautiful boobies there. Your an exquisite shape trapped in the wrong error.
Keep eating well, be happy.

(26-04-2016, 03:45 AM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Today's intake:
72 ounces of water
Avocado smoothie
Chicken breasts baked in a coating of mayo, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper
Fettuccine alfredo
Cooked carrots
Hot green tea
2 pieces of 85% cacao dark chocolate
Toast with peanut butter
Skim milk

I took a multivitamin and cod liver oil.

I fasted until evening.

Does anyone know how to make thighs slimmer? I swear all my muscle and weight goes to my thighs.

I'm getting pretty displeased with my body, since I'm looking at it more because of massage, which I do in front of a mirror. I really think my body is ugly.

Try to shower your legs with cold water perhaps bended forward(so blood goes to the breasts) after your normal warm shower..

Katana, holy cow, 300 pounds? Your legs are so strong!

Thanks, Ella. I really envy your toned, slim shape. We always prefer what we don't have, don't we...

Oh nooo, Hannah, that sounds like torture! I can't stand cold! Does it actually work? I'm scared to try it!

Today's intake:
114 ounces of water
Breakfast - A banana, green smoothie, oatmeal, toast with avocado mixed with feta cheese, olive oil, and pepper, hot green tea
Dinner - Two pieces of oven cheese pizza, salad with avocado and hummus, hot green tea
Dessert - Two pieces of 85% cacao dark chocolate

I took two Hair, Skin, and Nails capsules. I didn't have lunch today because the room I usually sneak off to in order to eat at work was occupied. Sigh... I was so hungry.

Sensations in my left breast today. My right one is quiet, as always.

I feel like I can no longer accept my body the way it is. I have to change it. I'm not going to eat after 6, maybe even 5, and I'm really going to try to keep going to sleep earlier. This will help me get a smaller waist. I'm also going to try to eat smaller portions where I can.

Thinner thigh workout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALAMhP2SETE I also read that Callanetics can give you a thigh gap. I'll try massaging my thighs, too. I'll do the thigh workout I posted, followed by massaging my thighs with a cellulite massager on days I don't go to the gym.

I'm tired of feeling ugly and gross. I have to change.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon