Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Year-Long Massage and Diet Project (No Herbs)

LOL Breastifried Chicken, yummm. Tongue I'm mainly taking my Hair, Skin, & Nails for my (horrible) skin. I don't know if it's helping. I'm sure it's helping with NBE somewhat. It's got collagen and healthy oils in it.

Anyway, I am doing tons of research today as I have the day off. I found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnH1cAvCIqc I knew about the leaning forward technique and have done it for years, but I had no idea about the side-leaning technique! That is so cool! Now I really super want one of those bras that keeps the fat from the rest of your torso in your cups.

(20-04-2016, 07:15 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  LOL Breastifried Chicken, yummm. Tongue I'm mainly taking my Hair, Skin, & Nails for my (horrible) skin. I don't know if it's helping. I'm sure it's helping with NBE somewhat. It's got collagen and healthy oils in it.

Anyway, I am doing tons of research today as I have the day off. I found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnH1cAvCIqc I knew about the leaning forward technique and have done it for years, but I had no idea about the side-leaning technique! That is so cool! Now I really super want one of those bras that keeps the fat from the rest of your torso in your cups.

WOW cool video. And that girl is super skinny too! I wonder where to get a bra like that?
Any ideas? Next little project for you? Il have a look too but have to go to work soon

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Sexy-Womens-Embroidery-Plunge-Underwired-Side-Support-Push-Up-Bra-For-Freeshipping/1979637675.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.31.evzVzn&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_1,searchweb201602_2_10017_9930_10005_10006_10034_10021_507_10022_10020_10018_10019,searchweb201603_9&btsid=5d6ced97-2c56-4a5d-b8d8-b45d041021c5

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Big-2013-free-shipping-32-36A-cup-bra-super-small-push-up-thickening-aa-cup-glossy/1196613106.html?spm=2114.30010308.3.21.CZloWx&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_1,searchweb201602_2_10017_9930_10005_10006_10034_10021_507_10022_10020_10018_10019,searchweb201603_9&btsid=390ea5ed-70c0-44b2-b31b-7fede1860be0

i just brought this and the other one!!!!!!!

well im not allowed to drink anymore so may as well indulge in bras again.... Big Grin

This sort of thing, where the band comes up higher in the armpit and has thicker straps (both those features help keep what you've scooped in your breast area): http://www.amazon.com/ETOSELL-Womens-Support-Embroidered-Underwire/dp/B00M1OQF3E/ref=pd_sim_193_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=51WbwzxnkFL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL200_SR160%2C200_&refRID=0EM64X098KRQ3JE5BXQ7 We've talked about 'em before. Cheaper alternative to Bradelis, though I'm sure Bradelis does more. I'm going to get a bra like this as a reward to myself once I gain two inches. Have to work hard so I can get one!

Have good day at work! Smile

Edited: LOL we both found some while I was compiling my post! Nice. Taking a look at yours now.

(20-04-2016, 07:43 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  This sort of thing, where the band comes up higher in the armpit and has thicker straps (both those features help keep what you've scooped in your breast area): http://www.amazon.com/ETOSELL-Womens-Support-Embroidered-Underwire/dp/B00M1OQF3E/ref=pd_sim_193_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=51WbwzxnkFL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL200_SR160%2C200_&refRID=0EM64X098KRQ3JE5BXQ7 We've talked about 'em before. Cheaper alternative to Bradelis, though I'm sure Bradelis does more. I'm going to get a bra like this as a reward to myself once I gain two inches. Have to work hard so I can get one!

Have good day at work! Smile

Edited: LOL we both found some while I was compiling my post! Nice. Taking a look at yours now.
damn it woman! now i want to buy that one too!
fyi i just tried on the bradelis type one i brought last year.... sooooooo uncomforterable!!!!! theres an aliexpress bra thread i think Peggy started. Il see if i can find it and put the pic up. I did the bra fitting technique in the video... jeeze louise that does a number on your spine ha ha..Shy

Oh Ella don't tempt me; uncomfortable bras are just my style! Makes my boobs feel supported and safe. I reeeeeally want a Bradelis bra, but it will be my gift to myself when I get to my minimum ultimate goal of 36 inches.

Can't wait to try the technique in the video (can wait for the spine discomfort, though).

I really hope I can find one of these Aliexpress or Amazon bras in my size...

(20-04-2016, 08:02 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Oh Ella don't tempt me; uncomfortable bras are just my style! Makes my boobs feel supported and safe. I reeeeeally want a Bradelis bra, but it will be my gift to myself when I get to my minimum ultimate goal of 36 inches.

Can't wait to try the technique in the video (can wait for the spine discomfort, though).

I really hope I can find one of these Aliexpress or Amazon bras in my size...

Oh well just FYI.. at the very least with the Alix bras the bands doo seem to run a size smaller. Seriously if you can find a 32 band on there it will fit you.
My under fluctuates down to 28 now and the 34 band from Ali is too tight let alone the 32.

Thanks for the tip about the sizing, sis. I'm more concerned about the cup size, though. I'd want at least a D cup. I'll see what I can find.

Today's intake:
80 ounces of water
Breakfast - A banana, a green smoothie, oatmeal with walnut pieces, two easy-over eggs, hamburger with ketchup, hot green tea
Lunch - Avocado smoothie, salad with spinach hummus
Dinner - Salmon, brown rice curry, peas, hot green tea
Dessert - Two pieces of 72% cacao dark chocolate
Snack - Butter popcorn with peanuts, almonds, and raisins

I took two Hair, Skin, & Nails supplements, vitamin C, cod liver oil, and b-complex.

I was looking at the ingredients in my protein powder today and discovered that there's collagen in it! They didn't boast about it on the front or anything, just quietly added it as the second ingredient. Nice.

I can tell I lost the inch in my waist. I didn't even measure. My torso looks all scrawny and sinewy again. In a boyish way.

I just really hate how muscular my stomach is, and how bony my rib area is. The skin is clinging to the bone there, stretched tight. I don't like it. I wish I looked a little softer and more feminine through my waist and stomach. It's nice having a small waist and flat stomach, but I hate the muscle and bone. Looks awful to me.

Sorry. I shouldn't be so negative. Especially since that muscle and bone are serving crucial purposes.

My breasts look really pretty, though! All high and pert and perky and slightly fuller.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon