Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday

Taking Natureday with WU
October 3 2008 at 6:20 AM Tory (no login)
Hello. I've found this forum few weeks ago and with 2 little ones, havent had much time to really read & study everything yet but have looked at the pics and read thru some threads and very impressed at everyone doing NBE and dedication to it. I am new to this 'herb' world as I've never considered taking individual herbs to try to grow bigger breasts or even knew about it til I found you guys besides taking the commercial pills that I've yet to find one that works and at the end of my ropes in giving up. Anyhow, I am writing to get ANY advice, suggestions, etc I can get from you 'experts'. Smile

I am currently using Natureday and thought it would be my final and last thing I try before throwing in the towel but since coming to this forum, have hope that maybe another avenue would work...it's the hope that keeps us going right!?! Anyhow, I've been on Natureday now going on 5 weeks. I am taking 2 droppers a day which is 60 drops and if I was to break it down, that's:
666 mg of Dong Quai
666 mg of Saw Palmetto
666 mg of Blessed Thistle
666 mg of Fenugreek
666 mg of Fennel

Oh boy...didnt realized that crazy # til now.... Since I have absolutely NO clue to what the average or good dosage in mg I should be taking for each stuff, I dont want to over dose OR not take enough for it to be effective and therefore, waisting it if I should be taking more, can anyone advise?? I also just bought WU which should be coming in next week and wanted to take it with Natureday but not sure if it'll be too much. Not sure what ingredients WU have or what mg of each it contains. Can anyone please tell me?

As for my size, I am 5". Weigh about 105lb and I'd say 34AA since I wear a 34A but it doesnt even come close to filling up the cup, even with a push up/padded bra but a 32A is too tight though the cup is better fit for me.

Should or can I take both together? Thought I read somewhere someone using both? ANY help, advise, suggestions, etc would great be appreciated. Thanks so much in advance for ANYONEs help! Smile

Respond to this message
Author Reply
Tory
(Login pkupstk)
Re: Taking Natureday with WU
October 3 2008, 7:32 AM

Also, I had bought a multi-vitamin to take but after day 3, would get sick to my stomache shortly after taking it. Even when I take it with food like it suggested so stopped the vitamin. I've always had that problem even when I was taking prenatal vitamins so would have to take it right before I went to bed and would sometime wake up running to the bathroom from getting sick off the vitamin. What should I do? Wondering if anyone has the same problem with this too on taking multi-vitamins or what it might mean. Thanks!

polly420
(Login polly420)
2 b e pills toghther?
October 3 2008, 3:27 PM

iv posted into the forum asking a similar question but i got no reply i cant really help u on this as im in the same boat sorry babe xcx

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 3 2008, 4:37 PM

I don't think taking WU and ND together would be sensible as both are strong products. However your dose of ND seems to small to me, if that is the daily dose that is, I think it should be at least twice as much, possible three times.

If you have been trying those heavily advertized commercial products so far I will tell you that you haven't even discovered NBE yet at that point, so it's way to early to be thinking to give up. There are many opptions that work in NBE, tho what works is completely individual and some people are luckier than others.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 3 2008, 4:42 PM

As for the getting sick problem, I think you might want to discuss this with your doctor. Some people simply have an overactive nausea/vomiting reflex in the brain and in this case a medication can be perscribed that inhibits this reflex. It's often perscribed to people who have problems with painkillers or even any sort of pill that has be swallowed.

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
October 3 2008, 6:05 PM

Thanks for your reply Moon. Yes, that's the dosage I'm taking as the bottle says 30 drops (1 dropper) a day and each dropper is 333mg/ml for each herb and since I'm taking 2 droppers, it's 666mg of each herb. Amy, the rep. said most start out with 3 droppers (90 drops) for the first week then go to 1 or 2 droppers after. I did took 3 droppers (90 drops) for the first week (so 999mg on each herb) for the 1st week and thats when I noticed I started to 'feel different' like a milk let down tangling feeling but since I went down to 2 droppers after the first week, havent felt any of the 'weird' feeling since. Maybe I should up it to 3-4 droppers (999mg/ 1332mg) then is what you suggest? Definately dont want to be taking not enough and waisting it if it's not going to do anything (kindof like taking a cold rx and not taking enough so it doesnt treat it or do anything since it's not enough rx) but since I'm kinda a small frame, dont want to over dose too if there's such a thing on this.

As for as trying out other commercial products & feeling like I should throw in the towel after this, I've tried think it was Bloussant pills for 3-4 months about 8-9 years ago, I've tried another one for 2-3 months after that...cant recall the name as been so long then this year, decided to give it a try again and tried Latavi cream for about 3-4 months then MegaBust pills (also sells Ameribust but lower dosage from what I was told) for 6 months and NOTHING worked or even the slightest change so...now, on Natureday liquids (was told liquid is more potent since pills didnt work for me on the previous ones tried) and hoping this one will work if I give it time.

I dont expect immediate results as I know it'll take sometime but before I found this forum, I seriously made up my mind that Natureday is my last resort then I'm giving up but then read on here so want to ad WU to it and THEN if Natureday an/or WU doesnt work, MIGHT try individual herbs if I can learn more about it.

As for taking the multi-vitamins, I have no problem with taking & swallowing the pills so that's not it but it's just vitamins that I noticed I'd get sick on shortly AFTER taking it (NOT during taking it) so dont know if the vitamins are too strong or what.

Any other comments, etc welcome!!! Smile

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 3 2008, 8:59 PM

All those products you tried first contain minimal doses of herbs and are too weak to work for just about anyone, they have close to no success rate. That's why I say you haven't even discovered NBE until you started ND, but there are many other good opptions in NBE.
I think it's best to stick with the dose that gives you growng signs. You can also estimate your optimal dose with the stalling test (see newbies section).

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 3 2008, 9:01 PM

Oh, not to mention that many of those heavily advertized phoney commercial products actually have the exact same formula, they're just sold under different names to escape bad reputation.

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
October 4 2008, 8:17 AM

Hi Moon-- a question for you or anyone who can help answer. I looked at the stalling test forum but alittle confused. It says that "If you aren't having any signs, or particulary if you stopped having them, you might have stalled - overloaded your body..." And to "..stop all herbs. If you then experience signs in the following days, you have been stalled..."

Well, since I'm JUST starting Natureday and only been on it for 5 weeks now AND since within the first few days of taking Natureday upto the 1st week of it when I was taking 90 drops (999mg on each herb), I was starting to feel 'something' like I mentioned best way to describe it was a milk 'let down' feeling I used to feel when I was nursing BUT after I lower the dosage to 60 drops (666mg of each herb) after the 1st week, I have not noticed anything at all. No weird feeling, no tangling, no nothing so that cant mean that I've stalled and overload can it since I was feeling the weird sansation when I FIRST start it? Does that mean the opposite then in this case that I WAS taking the RIGHT amount then in my 1st week of it when I started feeling it? (Am I making any sense what I am asking?) Guess I dont understand how I can 'stall' when I just started unless the feelings are positive that some growth is about to happen and not because of stalling on the first week. Especially when u said that the 60 drops (666mg. ea) I'm taking now seems like a low dosage... PLEASE clarify...thank you!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 4 2008, 10:09 AM

Yes, I believe you didn't stall but the opposite - you started taking a too small dose for you, so the first done was better for you. In this case the stalling test is of course not necessary, but it's a useful tool for the future.

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
October 4 2008, 12:26 PM

Hi Tory,
Regarding the multivitamin. You are experiencing one of the most common side effects when taking one with too high of vitamin B (there are several B vitamins contained within). Look at your multivitamin dosage. If what is contained in 1 tablet has more than 25mg of any of these B's (B1 - thiamin, B2 - riboflavin, B3 - niacin) then that is way too much. Because you are small you may not be able to handle even 25 mg.

Look for a low dose multivitamin, something that just has 1 - 5 mg of those B vitamins. Take it after you have had a substantial breakfast or lunch (a piece of toast is not going to do it). Do not take multivitamins at night - they can keep you up (and not just to puke).

Another form of multivitamin you might look for is a liquid form. This would allow you to start with a very small amount and work your way up to a full dosage.

Sorry to say I have no advice on the herbal route since I did not go that way, but Moon has given you excellent advice already.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
October 4 2008, 10:35 PM

Thanks Moon for clarifying that. Guess I'll up the drops to 90 (so 999mg of each herbs) and see if I start feeling anything again and hope for the best.

Thanks waxingmoon too. I looked at my multi vitamin bottle and between the thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, it contains about 23mg.... could it be iron?? (18mg) I recall when I was pregnant and my Dr wanting me to take iron pills, I had a hard time taking it as I'd get sick off that.

I dont know anything on what's 'high' or 'low' on any herbs but as far as the multi-vitamin I have, the list is long on what it contains:
Vitamin a 2500 I.U. (what's I.U??)
Vitamin C 180 mg
Vitamin D 1000 I.U
Vitamin E 50 I.U
Vitamin K 80 mcg
Thiamin 1.5 mg
Riboflavin 1.7 mg
Niacin 20 mg
Vitamin B6 2 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 6mcg
Biotin 30 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg
Calcium 162 mg
Iron 18 mg
Iodine 150 mcg
Magnesium 100 mg
Zinc 15 mg
Selenium 70 mcg
Copper 2 mg
Magnanese 4 mg
Chromium 120 mcg
Molybdenum 75 mcg

I have no clue what most of them are.

Can any one please tell me what each ingredients and mg of each WU have in its pills?

Also, if I was to use say WU or Natureday cream, do I have to take into consideration the herbs in that too or is that different? Dont want to 'stall' because I add the creme to the routine.

toy
(no login)
October 18 2008, 5:05 AM

OK, since I havent seen any updated posts on Natureday, I'm guessing no one's had any changes as of yet. Well, still nothing yet for me and I did up the dose to 90 drops a day so going thru them bottles of liquid too quickly as only have less than 2 bottles left...not sure if I should buy more or switch to WU as want to give it enough time to work. 10/27 will be 2 months. Just wish I can feel something like I did the 1st week I took it with the 90 drops before I lowered it to 60drops but the 'feeling' havent returned as of yet with the increase back up to 90 drops. Even taking the tea hoping it might help.

Moon, Waxingmoon or anyone...should I change anything as if I dont notice or feel anything, not sure if it's working??? Dont want it to be a waste as I dont have high enough dosage or if I'm over doing it. I know, patience but was just hoping I'd see ANY changes or even if just "feelings", etc to confirm that what I'm doing is on the right track so I can keep up with it, even if it wont be for 6mo++ to see a size change, I'll accept and wait, but not feeling anything day in & day out gets fraustrated at times waiting and wondering if I'm on the right track and doing it right.

So, I'm taking:
*90 drops of Natureday which according to their dosage is:
999 mg of Dong Quai
999 mg of Saw Palmetto
999 mg of Blessed Thistle
999 mg of Fenugreek
999 mg of Fennel
*Bustea Tea 1 teabag a day
*Message with WU breast cream once or if lucky, twice a day for 5-10 mins
*Multivitamin about once every other day (since still hard to take)
*Protein Shake

I know I've asked if I should take WU with it and Moon, you advised not to since it might be too much.... I got the WU order in (which I wasnt planning on taking til maybe after 6-9mos of me on Natureday first) and was looking at their ingredients and its mg and it's quite low per pill (guessing that's why they said to take 2 pills 3 times a day but that's still low):

Fenugreek seeds extract 75mg (if taking 6pills per day then it's 450mg)
Fennel seeds extract 75mg
Borage herb extract 45mg
Milk Thistle herb extract 40mg
Carrot root extract 40mg
Goat's Rue herb extract 40mg
Blue Vervain herb extract 30mg
Soybeans extract 30mg
Hops plant extract 25mg
Korean Ginseng root extract 25mg
Gingko Biloba leaves 15mg
Bee Pollen 15mg
Rosehips fruit extract 15mg
Barley plant extract 15mg
Alfalfa herb extract 15mg

Is it me or does that seem low as well?? I thought most WU users are taking the recommended 6pills/day dosage...anyone taking more??

Again, any advise, tips, etc would be greatly appreciate it!! Smile

toy
(Login pkupstk)
October 18 2008, 5:06 AM

OK, since I havent seen any updated posts on Natureday, I'm guessing no one's had any changes as of yet. Well, still nothing yet for me and I did up the dose to 90 drops a day so going thru them bottles of liquid too quickly as only have less than 2 bottles left...not sure if I should buy more or switch to WU as want to give it enough time to work. 10/27 will be 2 months. Just wish I can feel something like I did the 1st week I took it with the 90 drops before I lowered it to 60drops but the 'feeling' havent returned as of yet with the increase back up to 90 drops. Even taking the tea hoping it might help.

Moon, Waxingmoon or anyone...should I change anything as if I dont notice or feel anything, not sure if it's working??? Dont want it to be a waste as I dont have high enough dosage or if I'm over doing it. I know, patience but was just hoping I'd see ANY changes or even if just "feelings", etc to confirm that what I'm doing is on the right track so I can keep up with it, even if it wont be for 6mo++ to see a size change, I'll accept and wait, but not feeling anything day in & day out gets fraustrated at times waiting and wondering if I'm on the right track and doing it right.

So, I'm taking:
*90 drops of Natureday which according to their dosage is:
999 mg of Dong Quai
999 mg of Saw Palmetto
999 mg of Blessed Thistle
999 mg of Fenugreek
999 mg of Fennel
*Bustea Tea 1 teabag a day
*Message with WU breast cream once or if lucky, twice a day for 5-10 mins
*Multivitamin about once every other day (since still hard to take)
*Protein Shake

I know I've asked if I should take WU with it and Moon, you advised not to since it might be too much.... I got the WU order in (which I wasnt planning on taking til maybe after 6-9mos of me on Natureday first) and was looking at their ingredients and its mg and it's quite low per pill (guessing that's why they said to take 2 pills 3 times a day but that's still low):

Fenugreek seeds extract 75mg (if taking 6pills per day then it's 450mg)
Fennel seeds extract 75mg
Borage herb extract 45mg
Milk Thistle herb extract 40mg
Carrot root extract 40mg
Goat's Rue herb extract 40mg
Blue Vervain herb extract 30mg
Soybeans extract 30mg
Hops plant extract 25mg
Korean Ginseng root extract 25mg
Gingko Biloba leaves 15mg
Bee Pollen 15mg
Rosehips fruit extract 15mg
Barley plant extract 15mg
Alfalfa herb extract 15mg

Is it me or does that seem low as well?? I thought most WU users are taking the recommended 6pills/day dosage...anyone taking more??

Again, any advise, tips, etc would be greatly appreciate it!! Smile

aunaturel9
(no login)
October 18 2008, 5:48 AM

Argh. Same situation toy! I'm on a slightly different routine Natureday plus 1040mg FG, 320mg SP, EPO, 1000mg Flaxseed, 3000mg Alfalfa, multi, vit E. Today marks day 23 of ND use and the results were initially terrific until i got my period! To think you're taking way more than I am and still not getting results, what more myself? Sad

Keep me updated. My noogleberry is still not here, perhaps that will change things Smile

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Belinda
(no login)
October 31 2008, 5:00 PM

Taking Natureday AND Wonderup doesn't sound like a good idea to me. As Moon said both are strong products. With some other things out there it might be worth doing, but not with those two products.

Natureday - disguising the flavour??
May 6 2008 at 6:34 PM Helen (no login)

I'm having real trouble using the liquid because i find the taste and smell so disgusting!! Just the thought of the smell is putting me off taking it + i'm havin to take more of the pills instead!! I've tried putting it into fresh juice etc but jus find it disgusting and can always taste/smell it... If i take it i have to hold my nose and gulp whatever drink it is down and eat something immediately after!!

Has anyone got any suggestions of how to take it that REALLY hides the smell and taste?!?!

samyaK
(Login ditavt)
Re: Natureday - disguising the flavour??
May 7 2008, 3:04 AM

hi, i'm currently taking natureday myself and have a difficult time drinking the liquids.
however, i found that the easiest way for me is to just put the liquids in juice, and then MAKE SURE TO HOLD YOUR NOSE (close your nostrils as you would when jumping into a pool) and WHILE having your nose closed, just drink the juice.
Once the juice is done, continue to hold your nose, and take a quick sip of water.
After this, let go of your nose, and basically you wont taste a thing. You wont even know you drank the gross liquids!

I know it sounds weird, but taste doesn't only come from our taste buds...we "taste" things also because of smell. Taste buds and our nose work together to produce different tastes...it's basically half taste buds and half smell that produce a certain flavor/taste. (for example, when you are sick, some foods taste differently, or "not as good" because of lets say, a stuffy nose, when you can't smell/breathe)

And this is why holding your nose while drinking the liquids helps mask the disgusting taste....just adding it to juice doesn't really help.
And let me tell you...you can hardly even notice the horrible taste if you follow my idea!!

Hope i was able to help...sorry about my crappy explanations lol

GOOD LUCK!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
May 7 2008, 4:22 AM

Well I've never taken natureday but yup I've read of other women using orange juice to mask the flavor too. good luck with the nasty flavor! Tongue

LittleMiss
(no login)
Yeah, it does taste bad
June 11 2008, 4:37 PM

Hi,

I've been taking the liquid for 10 months. What I do is take it like a shot...I even have a shot glass sitting next to my sink. I put in the 3 droppers mix with a little water and then shoot it, then it's just a bad shot (kinda like Tequila or me).

I use water because it is quick and now part of my morning routine.

It's bad, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do and it's still less painful then surgery.

Good Luck

Christi
(no login)
June 29 2008, 11:17 PM

I use juice, like strawberry or something and add a teaspoon of sugar. And then gulp it down without stopping to get it over with.

Christi
(no login)
July 16 2008, 8:07 PM

i use a shot glass and then drink juice right after kinda like a chaser

L
(Login LizzyAnn)
July 19 2008, 6:48 AM

I'm using greenbush and it's the exact same nasty taste/smell.
I have a small dixie cup sitting next to my sink, and some of that crystal light raspberry powder mix..so good..so I basically mix ALOT of the crystal light in with the water, I put in like 4 drops, and hold my nose, and before letting my nose go..I drink like 3 dixie cups of water to wash away the after taste. Works decently well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon