Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Natureday

nature day
January 25 2007 at 1:32 AM Jen (Login serval88)

I think I'm just going to try nature day liquid.. that would be easier than buying a bunch of different herbs...not sure it'll work but I'll just buy one bottle its not that much. Has anyone tried it?

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Re: nature day
January 25 2007, 2:33 AM

Hi, I just started natureday on Saturday. I have since been having tingles and pain. I have noticed that my breast are a little fuller. A very little but really to early to tell. The liquid doesn't last very long though. I brought 5 bottles and I'm halfway through the 1st one. They say u should take 3 droppers a day for 2 weeks so it really doesn't last long. That's my only complaint.

LuvGrl
(Login luvgrl)
January 25 2007, 4:57 AM

I just started nature day on Sunday. I'm sore, and I feel a little fuller but like Colby said...I think its a little too early to tell also. My only complaint is that is tastes horrible!

LuvGrl

shell
(no login)
January 25 2007, 10:59 AM

good luck to the both of you the high dose of liquid sould start you off well the expense is the only drawback but if you can afford it its well worth giving it a go

Sheila
(no login)
Also on Nature Day
January 25 2007, 2:17 PM

I am also on nature day. I am going full force with this. On Jan 8th i started the cream, i bought two tubs. Suppose to last two months. Recently i ordered two bottles of the liquid and a bottle of pills with 90 in it. Those are also suppose to last two months. So Tuesday i started the liquid ( never thought i would be drinking oil....lol ..yuck) with 3 droppers. The slip i recieved said for faster results take the droppers until gone and then take the pills. So i will keep in touch.

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
January 25 2007, 11:25 PM

Luv I agree it tastes horrible. I mix it with 2 ounces of water and hold my nose when I swallow. That seems to help. Afterwards a gulp down a big cup of water.

LuvGrl
(Login luvgrl)
Nature Day Taste
January 25 2007, 11:52 PM

Colby, You should definitely try taking it with Orange Juice, or Cranberry Juice. It makes it much more bearable!! I just gulp a shot of juice and the liquid mixed together. I gulp down tons of water after too. I haven't really seen an improvement, and this is my fifth day. Sad I hope it works!!

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
luvgrl
January 26 2007, 12:57 AM

Hey luvgrl, I saw ur post on my program page. Please post messages for me on this main board and I will respond. I will definately post messages for u here on my progress, so please do the same. I'm 6 days in have pains half the time, tingles some time. Also I'm a light smoker, don't really know if that is gonna slow things for me but I will try to base judgements on ur growth as to whether I should fight to kick the bad habit, although shell got results as a smoker. I stopped my caffeine intake and have been trying to drink lots of water. I also drink a protein shake. So are u just taking the liquid? Also when do u plan to start to lessen the amount of liquid to 2 droppers a day. I don't know if I wanna start 2 droppers this saturday or wait to the following saturday as I want the best, fastest results.

Katrina
(Login mountainkat)
January 26 2007, 1:09 AM

For natureday users: do you all take the 2 or 3 dropperfuls all at once or split them up throughout the day? Do you all take them in the morning, afternoon, or at night?

Thanks!

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
January 26 2007, 4:06 AM

I take one before breakfast, one after lunch, and then the final 1 at night.

Sheila
(no login)
January 26 2007, 3:08 PM

I take mine all at once to get it over with cause it taste bad. But i also mix it with juicy juice and it helps. I'm on day 3 and have tingles and i'm much firmer as well.

LuvGrl
(Login luvgrl)
Nature Day
January 26 2007, 4:05 PM

Colby, I'm not sure when I plan to lessen the liquid. Probably when I see a difference that my boobs are growing, or when I run out of the 2 bottles I have. I take my nature day first thing in the morning, when I get home from work (before dinner), and at night before bed. I'm thinking maybe I should try taking it at lunch, it wouold just be hard since I'm at work. I just notice my boobs are a little more sensitive than normal. Theres no change in size yet and its my 6th day today. How long should I give nature day to start working before I try something else? 3, 4 weeks? Or a couple months? I've completely stopped drinking caffeine. I don't smoke or drink, and I've been drinking tons of water. Lets just cross our fingers!!

jodi
(no login)
want to
March 13 2007, 8:17 PM

want to try this product but dont know where to get it ordering dont seems to work cause i am not getting through. i want the liquid

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
March 14 2007, 10:53 AM

girls can you tell us your progress with natureday? Almos 2 months since you started taking it and i'm curiose because WU is not working for me. Also i like to know your age please

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Liz
March 15 2007, 2:50 AM

Hi, Liz I'm 22 noticed an inch a little over a month after using natureday liquid. Great product very pricey though to me. Also want to mention didn't notice any growth until I started taking 6 tabs, and 60 drops a day. My breast are very full now and not as saggy from childbirth anymore. The skin is also tight and firm too.

dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natureday
March 15 2007, 2:02 PM

I took natureday sometime ago for a month plus and ceased consuming becoz i did not see any visible results..I am 29 this year..I had remaining 10 unopened bottles which I was going to sell but got carried away by daily life routines, last week, i somehow came across a package while i was springcleaning..and yeah, i recalled those were Natureday's products.

I thought of giving it another try, i am now on my 5th day..have not felt anything..taking 2 to 3 droppers per day. Will update a week later.

The testimonials..do u think they are all real>?

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
March 15 2007, 3:09 PM

One month is not enought to see results, you should give it another try...

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
worked ok
March 15 2007, 7:54 PM

I think Natureday contributed growth for me, but I switched to WU because it has a few of the other herbs I was supplementing in, already in the pill. WU has worked better for me, so it was a good switch.

sophie9
(Login sophie9)
March 17 2007, 6:06 AM

i'm noticing really good results with natureday so far. i'm pretty happy with it. i followed colby's advice and started adding the pills. i am doing my routine a little differently. i am doing three droppers a day and four to six pills a day. i started this after finishing the first bottle of liquid. the liquid does go quickly, but it is working for me, so i don't want to stop. i just started not quite a month ago and have gained a solid inch. today i measured a half an inch bigger, but i am pretty sure that is because i get my period in a couple days. i definately like the product and have noticed good results so far. i think if you do three droppers a day it must make a difference. but like another person mentioned, i think results take time and vary from person to person. natureday advertises as giving really, really quick results, and i think some people do, but not everyone will get their results as soon. they say give it three months.

dogfreak
(no login)
Feeling of SOre
March 18 2007, 12:03 PM

Dear All,

Today is my 10th day consuming the liquid, My breasts have been feeling a little sore. Is this normal? Worried that pain will subside a while with no visible growth spurt.

Btw, does that mean we have to be on these products forever to maintain any results we have? Anyone tried to maintain results using alternative way?

dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Sore feeling
March 18 2007, 12:13 PM

breasts have been feeling kinda sore these 3 days, is it normal? Is there a way to tell when one is about to experience the 1st growth spurt?

Does that mean we have to consume the products permanently to maintain the achievements? Anyone experienced having results staying permanent while using other ways to maintain instead of keep relyin on Natureday?

Thx

sophie
(Login sophie9)
March 18 2007, 12:39 PM

considering that the ingredients in natureday are similar to the ingredients in other formulas, and considering that people take these herbs singularly and have results that last, i would say that natureday's claim that after 9 months, the results will be permanent is pretty reliable, since that is what most people say in regards to nbe in general. if you are feeling pains and sensations, that is a definate posiive sign. you may or may notice growth soon. i know colby didn't realize growth until a month or more, while i grew within two weeks really. you may notice fluctuations in growth depending on where you are in your cycle. i know for myself personally, it has been about a month, and i get my period in a couple days, and i should be noticing some normal shrinkage since i will be finishing my luteal phase, but i have kept steady at an inch of growth. i suggest looking through some of the before and after pictures and clicking on the programs of the people who have had good results. a lot of them have since stopped but still post and say they have maintained their growth. natureday recommends after reaching your desired size to keep using their pills as maintainence for nine months. i would maybe do it for a year to be on the safe side, yes, results seem to be permanent if you have success.

asia
(no login)
nature day with wu cream
March 20 2007, 7:42 PM

I`m new here but I`ve been researching in this forum for quite sometime now. I`ve noticed that a few girls/women have tried natureday and wonderup. I`m confused as to which of this two products should I try first. I was thinking about ordering natureday liquid/pills and use the wu cream instead. And instead of using the soap from natureday I was thinking about using pm soap but I`m not certain because I read somewhere in this forum that you are not suppose to be mixing pm with any other products. Please advice me on what I should do. I`m confuse.

Dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natuday uSers!!
March 26 2007, 12:55 PM

Dear All,

I am a natureday user and would like to accumulate all other natureday users in this thread to share your progress/ experiences from using natureday. Today is the 18th day i m on the liquid (3 droppers daily) I have not experience any growth spurt yet, just slight roundness on the lower area. I am hoping that the products could help to fill more on the upper area Smile

I am looking forward to the 1st growth spurt!

Dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natuday uSers!!
March 26 2007, 12:56 PM

Dear All,

I am a natureday user and would like to accumulate all other natureday users in this thread to share your progress/ experiences from using natureday. Today is the 18th day i m on the liquid (3 droppers daily) I have not experience any growth spurt yet, just slight roundness on the lower area. I am hoping that the products could help to fill more on the upper area Smile

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
March 26 2007, 6:24 PM

Hi there a couple of things i have seen previous threads on this product and iv always been interested but, just to jog my memory-does this interfere with birth control-i know it says not on their web site but im sure some on said so, unless it was st herb, i just cant remember-
doh!
Cheers help the stupid person out Smile

Amanda
(Login luvgrl)
Nature Day User
March 26 2007, 8:21 PM

Nature day has done wonders for me, check out my pics and personal programs page for more info. Feel free to ask any questions!!

Dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natuday uSers!!
April 1 2007, 3:05 PM

Dear All,

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 1 2007, 5:09 PM

Make sure you look into all opptions well before deciding on the method. Natureday is a trend lately and it seems to be working for quite a few girls. WU is another product that has had a quite good response from users on this forum. Nothing works for everyone tho.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
April 1 2007, 7:10 PM

it's weird...i haven't been here that long....but i notice "trends" as you say. greenbush was talked about a lot when i first came on here. i have wonderup lined up if natureday disappoints me. by the way ladies, this was mentioned on another post, but i talked to amy from natureday and she said take all your day's dosage (liquid and/or pills) at bedtime. She also said it usually takes 2-12 weeks before you hit your first growth spurt. it has been not even half that for me, but I have noticed some changes and a little growth, so I am going to stick with it for at least 12 weeks. good luck to you ladies!

Cyclops
(no login)
April 1 2007, 7:18 PM

No there is no such thing as one size fits all. I took Natureday for 3 months and it had not the slightest effect on me, that I could see. I must have been immune to it !

Paula Longstreet
(no login)
ordered naturday
April 26 2007, 5:26 PM

I just put in an order for natureday liquid and pills.
I am excited to try it!
I am noew to this so I am, looking to you " long time" users of herbs and those that have gotten results.
As i will probably need some support!
I fully expect it to work!
I also was considering the Bo if this doesn't work.

KIM
(no login)
April 26 2007, 7:06 PM

I've been taking WU for about 5 weeks and i can really see a difference. I did also recently purchase the natureday liquid. Has anyone tried both? Also, i heard you can you the liquid topically on your breasts? is this true..or do i have to drink the droppers? any advice?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 26 2007, 9:44 PM

Testomonials seem very good. But did anyone notice weightgain. Luvgurl are you still taking it. Anyone else still taking it. The web page said if you take it for atleast 6 months most of the growth would probably stay, of course it would depend on the perso, but even if you had to take it 9 months, the price is good. Any Nature day users please comment on experiences good or bad, thanks girls.

daisy
(Login daisyflower)
RE: nature day
April 26 2007, 10:54 PM

i've been taking natureday for almost 2 months....even though i haven't had any spectacular growth, i do feel a lot fuller than before. and also, no weight gain yet Smile

Anonymous
(Login sophie9)
April 28 2007, 12:11 AM

me too - two months, and i have had to stop because i was very ill for three weeks. after the luteal swelling was gone i STILL kept the inch i grew. it isn't very noticable....hardly at all. but it is more fullness and firmness, which is fine by me. i can't wait to start again. i want to do a cleanse first because i was on so many different medications.

i wonder where luvgrl is and if she is still taking natureday. i haven't seen her on the board lately. she was taking a really high dose. they recommend three droppers a day. but they consider a dropper only 30 drops. and they recommend the max as 90 drops. luvgrl was taking the whole dropper i think...three of them, which makes the amount taken in significantly higher. several weeks before i was forced to stop (severe respiratory infection - herbs interacted with meds) i upped mine to 180 drops right before bed and i noticed a change - and my growth stayed. so i don't know...i don't necessarily want to recommend people take twice the recommended dose, but a lot of people like myself have tried the pills, and noticed stalling...or some at least. as soon as i stopped the pills and stuck to liquid, i started growing again. it was really weird because everytime i took the pills and measured, i would measure less. what do you guys think about that? all i know is the liquid alone has worked for me.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
April 28 2007, 3:19 AM

To put it bluntly, I have dinked around with indivual herbs for a year and ahalf and am fed up, just want a set of boobs already. Sooo, I am looking into formulas and Nature Day is just one of them. Any input girls, good or bad would be appreciated on this product. am really concerned about weight gain, I am 43 and don't need the hassle of trying to loose weight.

Anonymous
(Login sophie9)
April 28 2007, 2:56 PM

oh yeah snowflake...
i forgot to mention - no weight gain from natureday for me. i think luvgrl said she was getting bloating. i may have noticed a tiny bit of bloating, but it isn't weight gain and it hasn't bothered me. i've actually lost weight since taking natureday...about 6 pounds. i ate pretty well before...but i think adding more protein may have helped. but still, it just didn't cause weight gain for me. i gained an inch in my boobs and not an inch anywhere else. hope that helps. it is just my experience. i don't know how many others on here are taking natureday, but maybe if you posted your experiences with weight and natureday it would help snowflake figure out if she's wants to give it a try.

Dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natureday...
April 28 2007, 4:12 PM

I have consumed natureday for almost 2 months, rounder on the lower part of breasts, waiting for growth of the top part of both breasts. Have been feeling really bloated and sometimes slight discomfort. Tummy seemed to be bigger. Also, fat distribution is easily focussed on tummy area.

Anna
(Login leensa)
Nature Day
April 28 2007, 9:04 PM

I took just the liquid from natureday.com and I saw that my boobs were fuller in maybe 20 days. Then after that -I would say a month later I took 4 droppers once a day ( I took 1 dropper in the beginning). I know that is allot, but I really wanted to see if it worked. It did, I grew about a half of an inch and a half. It doesn't taste that bad to me, my parents where hippies so I guess I like herbs.

Anonymous
(Login sophie9)
April 29 2007, 2:53 AM

anna, did you notice any bloating or weight gain on natureday like dogfreak did? i agree....take more than the recommended dose. for some reason, it works better. they tell you 3 droppers is the max....but luvgrl really grew with much more....and i was only taking half of what she was taking, and i started growing more than when i stuck to 3.

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09)
April 29 2007, 3:45 AM

I've been looking at Natureday as another option, since WU failed for me. Reading the testemonials REALLY makes me wanna buy it too, but hey that's what they're there for, right?

For those who have had growth with Natureday, what can you recommend to buy? I was thinking of buying the "two month" package, but should I just buy 2 bottles of liquid instead? Do you think the pills are necessary in their program? If you don't think the pills contribute to growth, do you think they are necessary for maintenance and keeping your growth?

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09)
April 30 2007, 12:14 AM

*bump* sorry, i'm hoping this stays up in the open so i can get an answer. Smile

Tina
(no login)
April 30 2007, 6:35 AM

I gained weight from taking Natureday, as much as 8 lbs I'm afriad. I don't know why, but I've been told that it's because it contains Saw Palmetto. Is that true do you think?

sophie
(Login sophie9)
April 30 2007, 9:11 AM

i don't know about the pills for maintainance, kitty. that is what natureday recommends, but they salso recommend you start the pills after you run out of the first bottle. and if you are taking the max dose of the liquid starting out, which they recommend for fastest result, that is pretty quickly that they suggest the pills. their instructions don't make much sense to me - start all ramped up then go down by 2/3 the original dosage you start out at? the liquid is strong, but i don't think it is strong enough for 30 drop a day to do much.

all i noticed when i took the pills is that i shrunk! i would stop for a while, then get back what i lost, then try the pills again, and shrink again. after i tried a third time, i just decided the pills were hurting more than helping. i think they advise you to start the pills way too soon. they admit on their website that the liquid is strongest, so why not just take the liquid if what you want is growth? i don't know....i would try the liquid and if you are having success with it, keep doing it for 6-9 months, then lower the liquid dose. that would be what i would recommend from my experience. i still use natureday. i have been on hiatus since i have been very ill and want to give my body a bit of time before starting again, but i can't wait to start again. i did see results. there was a woman named colby on here who was taking natureday and has a program page, but she hasn't posted in a long time now. luvgrl had great immediate results, but she hasn't been here in awhile either. i wonder who else has been taking it. i guess i am in the minority as far as weight loss on natureday? i guess everyone's diet and lifestyle is different. mine didn't change drastically at all. so someone here is doing wu and natureday i saw? i had that idea awhile ago, and asked others what they thought of the idea, but i don't think anyone gave me any feedback....or someone said it would be a bad idea. so i never tried it.

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09)
April 30 2007, 12:55 PM

Thank you for your response sophie! Smile

So hopefully soon I will try Natureday liquid. I'm a little concerned with it interefering with my bcp, but on the site they said it shouldn't. Next month I'm planning to get an I.U.D., but I dont know if herbs would interfere with it because it's the newest one on the market (has hormones in it).

Weight gain would kind of suck, but if I grew boobs I guess I wouldn't mind a few extra pounds. I didn't gain weight from WU, but I did notice that no matter how much I exercised I couldn't lose any weight and I had a really hard time controlling my appettite. Now, over a week off WU I've dropped a few pounds and don't have food cravings anymore.

Anna
(no login)
natureday.com
April 30 2007, 10:29 PM

I never gained any weight any where else but my boobs, I did not know that was possible, but maybe becasue i am super thin by nature. My dad is very tall and skinny.
AnnaSmile

Anonymous
(Login sophie9)
April 30 2007, 11:18 PM

kitty...i take the pill today. i don't know. they never did before, but my pharmacy this year just started putting a warning label on with the rest of the others that taking herbal supplements could interfere. i don't know. i mean...i have been with my boyfriend for almost 4 years, and for almost three months have been doing the natureday thing. luckily, i haven't gotten pregnant. i'm not sure how it affects the effectiveness of birth control. but so many things we consume on a daily basis are herbal...tea...some vitamins....herbs in food. i don't know. maybe the pharmacy could answer that question. maybe i should ask mine too.

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09)
May 1 2007, 12:49 AM

-Sophie

I must say congrats on taking natureday and the pill without getting pregnant! lol! I take that as good news, especially since your taking the pill and have had growth too! Although I know people are different, it does ease my mind a bit about taking natureday. I'm thinking of giving my obgyn a call too and see what she says.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
May 1 2007, 1:04 AM

yeah...that's a good idea. i have to say...i've never ever been pregnant before and i am almost 27. i just take the pill, and i wasn't always so careful in the past, so i think i am either not very fertile or have just been lucky. everyone tells me the "not being fertile" thing is a stupid thing for me to believe...and dangerous. so yeah....i'm lucky to have never been pregnant, since my goal thus far has been not to get pregnant! so definately talk to your obgyn.

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
May 1 2007, 6:49 AM

In answer to Tina, it has been claimed in this forum several times that Saw Palmetto promotes general weight gain.

Anna
(Login leensa)
natureday.com
May 2 2007, 6:13 AM

I never knew that about Saw Palmetto, but maybe if there is 5 other herbs with it then it will not cause weight gain as much.
I love natureday, it worked super fast.

Black Sheep
(Login jenny_23)
June 15 2007, 11:16 AM

hi guys! i was searching the web about breast enlargement supplements and i came accross Natureday liquid..i am very skeptical to try one. is it really safe? does it contain estrogen hormone? base from my research, estrogen hormone theraphy is quite dangerous. it might lead to cancer and other complications..what can you advice, Natureday users?

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 16 2007, 12:49 AM

ummm...i think you are confused. natureday is composed of estrogenic herbs just like any other program - be it individualized or commericial. estrogenic herbs are not estrogen supplements.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 16 2007, 4:05 AM

anna - what dosages did you use while on Natureday and how long did you use it for? Are you still using it? How much did you grow?

John Rickard
(no login)
ABOUT USING NATUREDAY
September 13 2007, 4:14 PM

Iam a 17 year old male. I live in the united kingdom. I haven't tried natureday yet, but iam thinking about it. Iam thinking about using the cream to enlarge my breasts. My breasts acctully look like female breasts because of the fat my breast tissue as taken.

I want to gorw my breasts but iam unsure what to do since iam still quite young and what the public will think e.t.c

If any of you have an infomation that might help me out then please send me a message.

My email address is: maylover4eva@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks

Jewelz
(no login)
Natureday
November 19 2007, 10:34 AM

Heyas Everyone!!

I have just been on natureday now for 10 days...I have maybe a slightbit of fulleness in my breasts...not much but i know 10 days is not long enough to tell... I have been taking 3 droppers of the liquid and today started the pills... I havent experienced any tingless or soreness as yet.
How is everyone else going on natureday? its good to keep updates going.
I am also taking a protein shake once a day...do you all think it makes a difference if you spread the liquid dosage out over the day? i have been taking 3 droppers all at once first thing in the morning.. Not sure if it makes a difference if the dosage is spread out or taken all at once. The cream smells soooooo nice too...anyways hope to see more reports from Natureday users!! Good luck to everyone!!

natureday ingrediants
March 15 2006 at 5:43 PM hope (no login)

hi i have emailed natureday asking the amounts of ingrediants in their pills the ingrediants are a saw palmetto berries fennel seed fenugreek seed dong quiai root and blessed thistle herb(herb strentgh ratio 1:3) there is 700ml per serving which is three pills i asked how much fenugreek and was told to divide by five so does this seem a very small amount of each herb each day? or am i just not understanding the ratio bit confuses me

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Girl got me a lil confused too lol
March 16 2006, 1:41 AM

It would be nice to know cos I'm wary of the dong quai in natureday and would like to know the amount.

hope
(no login)
Re: natureday ingrediants
March 16 2006, 10:56 AM

I'm not worried about the dong quai. It's just the vile taste of natureday that's a drawback.

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 16 2006, 2:49 PM

Well I will try to help Im in Med school right now...
Do you mean Mg or ml? The Ratio just says that there is 1/3 of each herb in each capsule. (I think)
But you need more info to figure out the mg. If you ask them they should beabile to tell you, they manufacture the pills they should know.
But you dont have enough information there to fuigure out the mg. I can figure it out if I know
How much of each herb is in the capsule. 1:3 of which herb? they shouldnt be so shady with you.

Boobie Blessing to everyone!
Love,
Jess

hope
(no login)
March 16 2006, 3:34 PM

thanx 4 your help it is much appreciated what it says on the bottle of pills is amount per serving(3 pills a day) 700ml , sp berries , fennel seed , fenugreek seed ,dong quai root ,blessed thistle herb ,strength ratio 1:3 On the liquid which is 30ml(1fl oz) the ingredients are exactly the same it says serving size 3o drops(1ml) amount per serving is 333mg/ml herb strength ratio is 1:3

hope
(no login)
March 16 2006, 3:50 PM

sorry i forgot to add when i emailed them to ask amount of each herb they just said to divide the 700ml by 3 then divide by amount of herbs to work out dose of each ingredient in each pill confusing isnt it but i am certainly not the brightest star in the sky lol! But i have seen results whilst taking this with pain,tingles etc but i cant keep funding it so am hoping to take herbs individually but obviously the same ones

hope
(no login)
March 16 2006, 8:13 PM

anyone else?

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 16 2006, 9:41 PM

Ok the ML part is confusing me?
But the Extract would be 111mg per herb per ml.
So for every Ml you take of the extract you will consume 111mg of each herb.
As afr as the 700 Ml Im not sure Ill look at it again though

Love,
Jess

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
March 16 2006, 9:46 PM

ok if you do what they say it would give you 46.6 ML but im not sure how to convert that into Mg. ?

Love,
Jess

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Why didn't that lady tell you stright out lol
March 17 2006, 9:10 AM

She turning this forum into a mathlete quiz...lol...That is crazy we all tryna figure it out...

hope
(no login)
March 17 2006, 10:57 AM

thanx for your help ladies hopefully we will work this one out coz this combination is showing me results maybe a little to slow but i want to stick with the ingrediants it will be amazing if i can just go buy them individually

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Smile
March 17 2006, 6:08 PM

lol@ Mrs Taylor. (that was cute)

I suck at math, so I can be of no help, sorry.

I hope you can get it figured out though. And if anyone cares to answer this I always wondered what is the 1:3 ratio even meen? I have seen several posts where people talk about herb ratios. Is it like one part herb to one part alcohol or water or something? I'm confused. Thanks for any understanding you can offer.

Anonymous
(Login Jess1226)
March 17 2006, 6:29 PM

Ok I can answer this one! hehe
It mean that its part of somthing to 3 parts of somthing ealse. They just dont let us know What?
She realy needs to get more info from the distribtur they should be abile to tell you the Mg of there product. and what the Ratio means.
If its working for you then it must be a good mix for your body then. Thats alsome! But I would contact them again with more questions they just arnt giving you enough info.
Im taking a advanced Pharmacology class right now and I cant even figure it out because there just isnt enough information. Sorry...

Love,
Jess

hope
(no login)
March 18 2006, 12:21 AM

the customer service at natureday is very good but it seems they wont give out to much information about mg they probably realised that i would stop using their product and use individual herbs but the same ones

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Are you on Natureday Now??
March 18 2006, 8:28 AM

If so have you been getting any kind of pains or growth?? Are you just on the liquid? Thanks hope

hope
(no login)
March 18 2006, 12:23 PM

i have been taking both up till now and yes i have had pain and tingling and have gone up a size now i only on liquid cant afford to do both anymore but yes i would recommend this product perhaps someone frm here could email natureday for info as i think maybe they getting fed up with me asking! thanx for al your help ladies

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Hope Thank you
March 18 2006, 10:26 PM

I appreciate it because I want to try that Natureday because I've been looking up everything about it the last week everyday and I talk to Amy Mine Everyday about it to.. I email her as much as I can... Can you grow just on the liquid?? You grew a whole cup size within how long though it took to grow that 1 cup size?? How long was you on the pills and liquid before you switched to just liquid?? Thanks hope for your time and patience its appreciated :-)

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Miss. Jess -(my math teacher..lol)
March 19 2006, 12:44 AM

ok,lets see if I understand now- I have a 1 ounce bottle of liquid fenugreek extract. It is an alcohol based extact. It says 1:1 on the bottle. So does that mean it is one part fenugreek to one part alcohol then?

Mrs.TT
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Hope(thanks again)
March 19 2006, 10:38 PM

Are you still getting tingly feelings on the liguid alone and are you growing on the liquid alone? I've been trying to do alot of research on it for a while now before I try it..I really want to though...

hope
(no login)
March 20 2006, 12:23 AM

hi mrs t i have took the liquid and pills for 6 months and definately have grown a cup size it did seem to work within the first few weeks i was getting tingles and shooting pains occasioaly in both nipples one day i got a stabbing like pain shoot thru my left nipple then a coupe moments later the same in the other one that was weird! but no more tingling anymore although both breasts really get big and firm about ten days before my period i emailed amy at natureday who told me that one dropper of liquid will be ok to grow on altho i cant work out how as it will be a fair drop in dose the liwuid is good tho but it certainly doesnt last the month like it supposed to if i could afford it i would still be taking pills as well

Mrs.TT
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Greenbush liquid Vs Natureday Liquid
March 20 2006, 2:06 AM

So one had 1:1 I think Greenbush liquid Blend and 1:3 is the Natureday? hmm which is stronger and which would be better?

Jess
(Login Jess1226)
Jess
March 20 2006, 8:45 PM

Mrs T Yesterday I took some extract under my tounge just for you and man alive! Its bad! hehe
It tastes like Bitter Rasins. I take the Blend so it has all three herbs in it, Theres 333 mg of each herb in each ML Dropper, you have to figure out how many Mg's the other brand has in a Ml to see whitch is stronger

Love,
Jess

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
1:1
March 20 2006, 10:05 PM

there is 1.0 ML in 1 full dropper of my fenugreek. I dont know how strong it is but it "smells" strong enough..lol

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Jess I did the fennel under my tongue
March 22 2006, 9:57 AM

Girl I was gagging for dear life yes seetie dear life.(hacking still) I have daymares and nightmares about the fennel liquid. Did anyone find out if the natureday is worth the try or not? Cause that is my last resort if I decide too because if not Im done..

Love Skittles,
Taste the Rainbow

Happy Growth Pains to all!!Love ya..

hope
(no login)
March 23 2006, 12:32 AM

hi mrs tt if i could afford it i would still be using these products but prob just te liquid as it is stronger perhaps when you next contact amy she could tell you how much is one dropper full of liquid compared to 3 pills a day is it more if she tells you please tell me thanx

Callin' for Natureday UserS!
May 31 2007 at 3:33 AM DoGfreak (Login dogfreak)

Dear Naureday users,

What are ur daily dosages? I started off with 2 droppers per day for first month then 1 dropper daily till now, had little growth but its not moving up these days. Results have been pretty stagnant. Started Flaxseed oil supplement few days back to give it a boost.

Anyone experienced drastic/ more growth when increase dosages? PLacing another order soon as I am only left with 4 bottles. Btw, Where does your growth start? Mine started at below, then the sides. Upper part still kinda hollow. Are most ppl the same?

Thank You!!

sophie
(Login sophie9)
Re: Callin' for Natureday UserS!
June 1 2007, 8:28 AM

hey dogfreak...
well....i did 90 droppers for two months pretty much. during the last two weeks of those months, i ramped up a lot, since luvgrl was taking a LOT and having a LOT of success. but i dont see her post much anymore. wonder if she is still using natureday. well....i had growth. a solid inch in a two months, and when i ramped up, i started to notice changes. i ramped up to i think 4 or 5 droppers. i know they dont recommend it, but i didnt do it long. i got sick and had to stop for two months. i grew an inch randomly after stopping - lost weight too cos i was sick. now i am on it again and i lost about half an inch cos i am having problems with my dosage. i started too high - where i was when i left off. now i am back to 90 drops....3 droppers. how about you? i don't recommend reducing after the first month like natureday suggests. i don't know why they suggest it - money? it just doesn't make sense to do. the herbs they use are in so many other formulas, so why would it be different? i don't know. are you taking the pills? the pills made me shrink. i thought it was in my head, but when i was taking them, i was definately shrinking. i played around to be sure, and realized the pills really were hurting more than helping. once i was on liquid again, i grew again. would be interested to hear others' experiences....and yours as well.

DoGfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Sophie Smile
June 1 2007, 1:51 PM

Hey Sophie

I tried the pills before but it never helped at all. I even have some leftover pills in my fridge which I dare not even try just in case it works the opposite way.

I had a laparoscopy surgery last year due to cyst growth and that is why i chose to stay on the safe side, not increasing the droppers. Second reason is also to save money. I am from Malaysia and it does cost a lot to us due to the exchange rate conversion. Most of all, I am afraid that the estrogenic herbs wud encourage the re-growth of the cysts. I already had one of my ovaries removed and so I will have to take care of another one. I am still single and unmarried and wish to have kids Smile

I always update Amy (Natureday) of my progress and she is really nice. Although my growth is stagnant currently but overall, it had some growth b4 and so i am quite satisfied. But u know, sometimes i would think that those twins could have grown bigger and I am so much looking forward to see another growth spurt to fill up the top areas especially. My left twin does not catch up as fast as my right one as well.

Hope we could also learn more experiences from other Natureday's users as well~ Where u from Sophie?

DoGfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Wru? Natureday Users
June 2 2007, 10:30 AM

No more natureday users???

pinklemoncake
(Login pinklemoncake)
I used natureday
June 2 2007, 3:59 PM

Natureday was the first thing that worked for me. I used wonderup & bountiful which made no difference. Went onto natureday liquid. It seemed to work after I finished the 1st bottle, actually when I wasn't taking it anymore. Noticed some growth. So I ordered another bottle but didn't see any difference this time, don't know why. I've since changed to blossom soap plus st herb pueraria mirifica cream and saw a change straight away. My breasts are constantly tender & look bigger. I'm waiting for the first day of my cycle to start the PM pills also. I'm afraid to get too excited just yet in case I jinx myself but its looking hopeful for the first time!

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 2 2007, 5:04 PM

dogfreak...how long have you been on natureday?
i totally understand you with the price and the higher dosages. i think upping mine made me stall. maybe i upped it too quickly after starting again.

if you had growth before but have sort of stopped...i don't know. it seems like upping could help. but it don't want to encourage you to do anything that would risk your health! i think natureday relies on the less estrogenic herbs than other formulations. but maybe you could take a break for a week and cleanse and then go back? work up your dosage to what it is now? it got pretty expensive for me too. i didnt cut back my dose because of thta, but it is nice that i don't need to spend all my money on little bottles that vanish quickly with a high dose.

amy at natureday is very nice. she was the one who told me to take my dosage before bed and i really noticed a difference when i did that.

dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
To Sophie...Natureday
June 3 2007, 7:33 AM

Today is 88th day on natureday. DO u think the time is too short to tell any other upcoming growth spurt? Some ppl mentioned that they stopped growing for a while b4 seeing another change.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 3 2007, 9:57 AM

yeah...i think it is probably too short a period of time to tell. you may want to try a cleanse and then go back and test out your levels. moon has posted some good info on taking breaks. helps your body not get used to herbs being in your system. we're trying to trick our bodies into thinking we are producing the same levels of hormones as in puberty, so it would seem like you'd want your body to keep thinking it is producing at high levels. now i'm no scientist - the others on this board know way, way more than i do for sure! but that is how it makes sense to me with the little biological or chemical background i have! i grew an entire inch while on an unintended break! still don't get that...but it happened for sure! since, i had to take longer than a normal break, and i shrank about half an inch. oh well...that is what is one half inch more than i was before the break! natureday has definately worked for me, and it seems like it has worked for you, so i would keep with it but maybe try a cleanse and go back. and if you cleanse...make sure you massage. yeah...i think if something is working for you...stick with it. natureday doesn't offer much advice as far as cleansing or ramping up dosage. i think that's the sort of stuff you can get help with here.

i am sooooo excited today that after all my illness and everything and the problems finding my proper dosage, that 30 drops gave me a lot of pains today - first day on 30. it's been awhile since i've had them! so i'm thrilled. good luck to you too! hopefully i will grow again. the weird thing is, i have lost about 10 pounds since starting back in march and my boobs didn't shrink, but i grew! i don't know what to attribute the weight loss to, but i have definately maintained growth. have you had weight gain or bloating like some others have experienced? i think my weight loss is due to eating growth friendly foods mostly and stress! stress is supposed to counter nbe though...oh well...something good happened!

paytience
(Login itsPaytience)
June 4 2007, 4:35 AM

hey ladies do you think doing a cleanse n taking natureday is ok because i just ordered the sucess package..

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 4 2007, 5:00 AM

it should be. i hear it is good to cleanse before you start, but i didn't cleanse and i noticed major happenings instantly! i mean...pains and weird nipple stuff...things like that. i was very sensitive to it. have you taken other herbs in the past?

so...i took my third set of pictures. i have been on nbe since march, and i grew 2 inches, then lost about an inch or 1/2 an inch (depends when i measure). i'm sort of disappointed. i also have lost almost 10 pounds since starting. i think my boobs look saggier now and looked better before i even started. technically, i have grown since i would have lost weight up there, but they look bigger in the other pictures or the same. i'm sort of depressed about it. i think not being able to take it for a long time messed things up. the good thing is that i am getting pains again and have the same erect nipple problem i had before when i started. i don't know...what do you guys think about the weight loss thing? it has been stress mostly i think. i don't eat the healthiest now and when i was doing nbe at first and really growing, i was doing good. but i feel like my breasts are denser and i measure more than i did when i started. i'm really confused. i don't want saggy boobs from weight loss! do you think these new pains are a sign of new growth? please say something encouraging! it's been a horrible day!

dogfreak - how much have you grown on natureday?

dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natureday
June 4 2007, 12:56 PM

Sophie...seriously, i dont know coz i dun measure, I just tend to stand in front of the mirrow every morning. It definately looks rounder. It is visible that I have gained a little, looking forward to another growth spurt! To be exact on figure, i am unsure..

I started taking flaxseed a little while back. I m hoping that it would aid to boost more. Of course, it still takes time and i allow that.

I am thinking og buying fenugreek capsules from GNC and consume during the day. Anyone tried those capsules from GNC, i wonder? But i am afraid that the pills will cause any adverse effects or hinder the real results i am to obtain from natureday. You know, i think i have phobia for capsules becoz the natureday pills simply didnt work!!

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 4 2007, 10:51 PM

you could always get some fennugreek tincture from greenbush like i did. i just add a little to my delicious drinks Tongue ! but the fennugreek tastes much, much better and i don't notice it really. i honestly think it is a good thing to have just cos it's great for massage too. i don't know if it has helped. sometimes i think not tinkering is the best thing.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 4 2007, 10:52 PM

oh...and i wrote amy again cos i am super depressed about my shrinkage! i wanted her advice. i mean....i lost weight and have still gained an inch, but i just want to grow more! i suppose i am impatient, but it is depressing to shrink back a bit. and it has been hard to find the right dose. i want to have a lot of pains, and i'm just not having them.

Leensa
(Login leensa)
Natureday.com
June 4 2007, 11:08 PM

I am still on it, switched to just liquid now. My breasts are still growing and I love the feeling of them being sensitive.
L

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 5 2007, 12:37 AM

leensa...how long have you been on the liquid and how much do you take?

Alien Sheep
(Login dogfreak)
Natureday..
June 5 2007, 2:26 AM

Sophie,

Once my new order comes in, i will start with two droppers daily. These two days I have been drinking chicken feet papaya soup as well. I dont geel great sores/ pains anymore frequently, only at rare times, maybe i really should ramp up a little.

Good luck to all ladies on natureday!!

shelly
(Login shellyuk)
just started
June 5 2007, 11:51 AM

hi ladys ive just recieved my 1st order from naturedays, i have just took 2 full droppers and 3 pills can someone tell me if thats right, i will also be usein pm cream and ive just ordered some blossom soap of ebay, i hope i get some results even if it takes months, when have yous girls started to notice anythin like tingleing or growth, does anyone take the pills and liquid together. many thanks shellyuk. xxx

sophie
(Login sophie9)
June 5 2007, 8:29 PM

hey shelly...good luck starting! i would stick with the liquid honestly. it is recommended at first before starting pills and the pills havent helped most of us. you can replace your bottles of pills with liquid in the future as well. i noticed IMMEDIATELY something happening. it was like - wow - puberty all over again! really crazy. i am very sensitive to medications and basically just have a sensitive system. so...i took 30 drops at first and started feeling funny and dizzy. contemplated going to the hospital, but i was fine. then i sort of stopped and tried again, and then was fine. slowly went up to 90 drops - the highest recommended dosage to start out with. so i would save your pills or not use them. sorry...but i don't know anyone on here they have worked for. i shrank when i started mine. i thought it was in my head or a coincidence, but i did a lot of trial and error, and the liquid makes me grow - not the pills. some testimonials on the site say they like the pills though. but you are supposed to start out with just liquid! i gained an inch in two months. hope this helps. anymore questions, feel free to ask.

shelly
(Login shellyuk)
thanks
June 5 2007, 10:36 PM

hi thanks for responding,if you dont mind me asking what else do you take with the liquid or what do you use, i will take your advise and just take the liquid, thanks again. xx

Dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natureday..
June 6 2007, 7:01 AM

Shelly,

Sohpie is right. I had the pills a while ago and it simply didnt help. Sophie experienced shrinkage which was worse! I would say the liquid is the best option and when u next placed order, request for ALL liquid to replace the pills.

Personally, when doing NBE program, they recommend lotsa protein intake to help with growth. This forum is very informative on how to make protein soup and also advices on good supplements to take. I personally take Flaxseed oil, some others take borage oil or even more. U can read thru the personal program pages to give u more ideas, apart from mine and sophie's.

Good Luck!!

Alexia
(Login Alexia1981)
ordered
June 9 2007, 6:11 PM

I just ordered natureday liquid, does it takelong to arrive (I'm from Europe)?

Leensa
(Login leensa)
Callin' for Natureday UserS!
December 29 2007, 6:53 AM

I have been on it for about 5 months off and on.
I think I have gained about 1 inch. I had maybe an inch and a half of growth a few months ago, but I was stupid and wanted to starv myself and lose 15 pounds. I did lose 8 pounds really fast, and I did lose some of that growth.
I might just order the cream for now on, cause I can never remember when to take the pills and liquid.

LittleMiss
(no login)
Natureday UserS
December 30 2007, 9:18 PM

Hi all,

I wanted to give you all a report on my progress with Natureday.

I started middle of August, since that time I have gained 2.5 inches on my bust, (but about the same on my waist...I'm starting to work out a lot more now to get some of that off, but I'm going to blame it on the season for now).

I started as a B cup and I'm now a large C. I think I'm on the verge of a D as it is starting to get uncomforatable, but the C still fits.

I only take liquid and I have the cream that I only put on one breast (I have a horribly uneven boobsSad). If anyone has any suggestions on that, I would be extremely grateful.

Hope that helps and inspires.

Linz`
(no login)
Message for Little Miss
January 1 2008, 7:02 PM

HI there

Can you tell me about your dosage? How many droppers?
Do you take the drops on an empty stomach in the morning, in water?

That's great by the way - 2.5 inches would be a dream come true for me!

L
XXXXX

Little miss
(no login)
Reply to Linz
January 7 2008, 7:21 PM

Hi Linz,

You know, the funny thing is, I don't really feel that different. I thought that I would be extremely happy too with that much growth, but now that I'm here, it doesn't seem to look that different. Maybe because it has been gradual, and maybe because I often compare myself to implants from Victoria Secret models. Or maybe I had expectations that people would notice or comment.

Anyway, I have been taking three droppers (I only take liquid) every morning as soon as I get up (as empty as my stomach gets). I have a long commute so I don't usually end up eating anything until about a hour and a half later. I have been massaging cream into my smaller breast at least twice a day.

I am also drinking at least two cups of soy milk a day and protein shakes after I work out.
i think that is pretty much to it for me.

Hope that helps.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
January 9 2008, 8:56 PM

Does anyone know how much mg of each herb is in the drop of the natureday liquid?It isn't mentioned in their website.Any ideas?

Zoey
(Login Zoey)
January 9 2008, 10:17 PM

I don't think anyone knows. We've been trying to find out for ages.

Natureday users! Inform me!
July 17 2008 at 4:57 AM Christi (Login christi727)

I started taking natureday a week ago.

I'm taking 10 droppers. How fast do you think I'll see results?

Sally Anne
(Login sally.anne)
Re: Natureday users! Inform me!
July 17 2008, 7:08 AM

Nobody can answer questions like that. Spped of progress depends so much on the individual. Some inevitably get results faster than others. Some of course don't get result at all.

Christi
(no login)
July 17 2008, 8:13 PM

ok thanks.

I guess I'll just have to wait. I'll be really sad if I don't get results lol.

Tianna
(Login Tianna_86)
July 19 2008, 2:53 PM

Please keep us posted as to what happens =)

Christi
(Login christi727)
July 20 2008, 4:14 AM

i definately will.

i am hoping this will work and work fast!!

Christi
(Login christi727)
July 29 2008, 6:42 PM

So no growth in size or anything in yet. But I missed 3 days so far. 1 in the first week and 2 in the second week.

Will be back in a month to report any change.

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
just started ND
September 8 2008, 12:10 AM

I just started Natureday myself and going on 12 days so far. I've been feeling 'something', like a stretch or 'filling' in my breasts...best way to describe it is when I used to get my milk let-down when I used to nurse my 2 little ones. But I have not yet seen any changes in anything as of yet. I'm really hoping this will work as I've tried MANY BNE pills and one cream and last one before this was MegaBust for almost 6months with no success at all on any and this is the 1st one that's actually 'feeling' something. Just now hope I'll see something...anything! Smile I didnt expect for me to fill anything but started feeling the weird feeling within 3rd day of taking it. Hoping this is IT as this is my LAST one I'm trying then I'm throwing in the towel and giving up completely on any BNEs after this. ANYONE used it before? Bad or good, please let us know. Thanks!

Keeping my fingers crossed......

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
September 8 2008, 1:09 AM

I started Natureday about two weeks ago. I kinda feel like something's happening, but I'll hold my tongue until I have pictures that can speak for themselves. No tingling or soreness yet.

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
add on
September 8 2008, 1:45 AM

Just to add on to my post, I feel 'something' for past week but no difference yet but by breasts are not sore or anything to the touch even though I am feeling 'something' on a daily basis. Hope that means something is working and on the right track...guess we'll see as dont want to get my hopes up like the others & it all failed.

Christi
(Login christi727)
September 18 2008, 7:38 AM

hey guys.

have been taking natureday on and off since may 31st (lost some bottles, ran out early, busy with school)

3 ppl have said my boobs look bigger. none know im taking natureday. i would say they are fuller not bigger. i fit my current bras better.

its not a dramatic difference but i can't talk bad about it bc i am not taking it everyday.

the website keeps me going bc of the many positive testimonials and they respond to emails really quickly.

not taking it rite now. plan on starting again in november.

took breast active for two months b4 this. massive headaches and no growth, so i say natureday works but slowly.

Christi
(Login christi727)
September 18 2008, 7:40 AM

Oh i 4got to add.

Amy (customer service?) said that just bc you dont feel tingln does not mean it is not workn. some ppl feel it, some ppl dont.

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
September 18 2008, 2:44 PM

Roughly a month in and I just started feeling soreness. Hope that means a growth spurt!

Angela531
(Login Angela531)
September 18 2008, 11:43 PM

I just received my order of NATUREDAY!!! the success package, all liquid. Pls everyone taking natureday, let's report back each week or so with this forum on our progress, to keep each other motivated okay??

I'm accompanying the liquid with fenugreek pills and EPO pills and Borage oil. Hope that helps. Good luck everyone!

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
just checking in with Natureday
September 19 2008, 1:54 AM

Well, its only been 3 weeks and I dont expect any FAST result like some as I know our body is different and since I'm petite with fast metabolism, breastfeed 2, bra size 34AA and have tried 4 other commercial BE pills, I'm skeptical but still HOPING. This is my last resort. It's the liquid which I've never tried and their testimony gets me to think positive. Hope they can make a believer in me. Only thing is, I'm alreay 1 1/2 bottle gone and only been 3 weeks. Really want to give it a full 3-6 months to do its thing before I put out the verdict on it. Been tempted to buy their 8mo supply so I can try their cream to see if it'll help but that's an extra $250 I've gotta spend and I'm already out $150 and we all know that 8mo. supply is only maybe 4months at most.

So...as of today, still no result as of yet. Those weird 'let down' feeling I was thinking I was feeling and such...since I've been so busy with LIFE lately, havent really noticed it anymore but I've also decreased my drops from 90 drops/day from the first week to 60drops a day. Only thing I noticed is I've been getting headaches here and there and upset stomache more often and not sure if it's this that's causing it or not as havent really changed anything else except stopped drinking caffine and chocolate intake. (which is hard...the chocolate that is.lol) Tried even spacing the 60 drops into 20/20/20 morning/noon/evening but Amy told me to take ONE dose per day and not to spread it.

What's everyone taking? Liquid? Pill? Cream? Let's keep each other posted often...even if no change so we know what's going on. Best to everyone!

Christi727
(Login christi727)
September 19 2008, 3:03 AM

I take the liquid. I used to take 10 droppers a day, but was going through one bottle a week. Stuff is expensive! lol. so I cut to 8 droppers. I use a shot glass and just take it real fast. The taste is nasty and drinking it in juice was just prolonging the nasty taste. SO with a shot glass I got it over with quickly.

I agree, we should report back regularly. It would be nice to know the progress of someone who was within reach. The testimonials are nice, but we can't ask them questions or share what is happening.

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
September 19 2008, 2:29 PM

Eight droppers a day is way too much! You should use three at the most, and only on your first week. Really, you should be at one dropper a day by now. And remember, a dropper is actually 3/4 of a dropper.

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
natureday
September 20 2008, 1:56 AM

Christi-- wow...I just re-read your post and you said you take 10 DROPPERS?? That's 300 drops! Wow...have you mentioned that to Amy and she doesnt think it's too much? I had read it wrong when I started and thought when they said to take 3/4 dropperful, I thought they meant 3 or 4 dropper full so I took 3 which equals to 90 drops as 1 dropper equals approx. 30 drops. No wonder you were running out right away. So you must be stocked on this stuff if you've been taking it since end of may. I'd thought 90 drops (3 dropper) was the max. they recommend to take but the bottle says 1 dropper/day.

Well, since it's only been few days since I wrote something, still nothing here but have now started to use 3-4 drops on my breasts and massaging it in just this week. Hard to keep consistant in that but taking the liquids daily and no caffine or chocolate. Have anyone tried the cream or even the soap? Some of their testimonials said the creams work great so tempted to try it but wondering what would be the diff. between that and other brands or reg. cocoa butter cream, etc to use for massaging as long as you're massaging your breasts? Anyhow, any experts out there that can educate me on what else I should take with this Natureday to maybe help it?? I have no clue about herbs, etc or even know where to begin and get totally lost reading everyone's abbreviations of herbs they use.

Linn
(Login linn7880)
weight gain
September 20 2008, 4:53 PM

Hei there!

I have used natureday for 4 weeks. I took 3 droppers a day the first week and then 1 dropper a day for 3 weeks. I had some sucsess my breast are a bit fuller. BUT I have gained 3 lbs even if i exercise 3-4 times a week and have tried to eat healthy. I also got tingeling in my skin everywhere and it was pretty anoing. I had some tingelig in the breast too though. I got some headich now and then too. But the thing that worried me is that i gained weight that quick, so I have quited and thinking of what to do. I have not had my period yet so I wonder what happens with the fullnes then. If I gain 3 lbs pr. month it will be pretty much in six months..

Christi
(Login christi727)
September 21 2008, 6:13 AM

Yeah I used to take 10 droppers. I told Amy about it, she told me that was a lot and how I should just take 3/4 droppers.

Angela531
(Login Angela531)
September 21 2008, 7:25 AM

I ordered the cream yesterday. I hope it comes in by next week because I'm really excited to try it. I heard it works just as well as the liquid. Thank God I read this thread because for the past two days I was spreading the intake to 1 1/2 dropperfuls morning and evening. But Amy told me to take it only once a day 3 dropperfuls so that's what I'll do starting tomorrow. At first the taste was indescribably horrible I almost vomited. But when I mix it with apple juice (not too much, probably triple the amount of liquid) the taste is very manageable. Already filled my fridge with apple and orange juice =)

I'm taking the liquid along with fenugreek pills and EPO pills, each one pill a day, and taking Borage oil in the afternoon. But I think I'll cut out the borage oil because it might be too much for my system and it upsets my stomach.

emilybug
(Login emilybug)
September 21 2008, 9:49 PM

i started natureday drops and pills 4 weeks ago. nothing so far but i do smell like herbs ...Smile
i also find that the testimonials keep me going. i'm sure those photos aren't fake.
it seems like no one on this thread has really had any results yet. lets keep each other posted.
they do say, you should see something in 10 days or so. i guess none of us have, so thats not really accurate.
i'm sure it takes at least a couple months.

previously, i've tried bovine ovary and individual herbs. i thought i had growth in june or so but it didn't last.

now i'm going to stick with natureday and hope for the best.

good luck Smile

au9
(no login)
September 22 2008, 5:29 AM

Hi I ordered Natureday 5 weeks ago and still nothing arrived. How long does it usually take? I'm getting REALLY impatient.

Tory
(no login)
September 23 2008, 9:55 AM

Depends where you are at/ ordered from. I'm in the states so I got it in 3 days as I ordered it over the weekend and got it either Mon or Tues after I ordered it so fast. Still nothing yet. I'm patient as I dont expect to see anything til at least 3+ months time. Just went out and bought a 4 month supply of multivitamins to take with it until I learn/educate myself more with all the herbs out there as dont know where to start or what to buy. The PM sounds really tempting as seems like everyone's taking that. So, is it available for purchase in the states or only online since it's from Asia? Can anyone tell me if the PM can be purchased here in the US AND if it's an approved drug/herb? I hesitate to take anything overseas as I have heard lots of horror stories of the herbs taken in Thailand to try to 'grow' breasts and since PM is found in Thailand, was wondering about it. My mom mentioned something about a lady that took some herbs to grow breasts and she got them...an extra one and it was all over the Thai news. Freaky & scary!

Angela531
(Login Angela531)
Question about the liquid
September 30 2008, 11:57 PM

My natureday breast enlargement cream came in the mail today! I just used it. It's light and smells pretty nice. This is my second week into natureday and already used up my first MONTH's bottle of the fulfillment liquid. Two more bottles left =(. I don't know how my pocket can handle this regimen but I plan to stay on it for at least six months. Also, I went to GNC and purchased flaxseed oil and papaya enzyme so I've included them in my regimen. Question about the natureday liquid though: by ninety dropperfuls daily, does it mean ninety drops? It sounds silly but I just want to make sure I'm taking it the right way. Thanks

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
October 1 2008, 12:13 AM

They mean ninety drops. Make sure after the first week you're only taking 3/4 of a dropperful. There's no reason to go full stop after that.

Jen
(no login)
ordered n waiting
October 31 2008, 11:29 AM

cant wait to join u girls, i think we should keep updated! ordered last week and since in in aus i guess im in for the LONG wait Sad anyways, for the time being, wanna know if u girls have had any side effects with the menstrual cycle? one girl said she took it in the middle of her cycle and had continual bleeding and recommended to take it at the very start? so i think if my package doesnt arrive on time, ima hv to wait til the next cycle.

oh and just to get it straight, one dropper(30drops) is not actually a full dropper but 3/4 of a dropper yea? or is it just the fact that if u squeez the dropper the liquid only goes up to 3/4 ful but considered a dropper? lol so confused man.

anyways, good luck to us girls and blesses, heavy month comin up with exams too so i think i'l start afterwards, dnt wanna be dealing with bleeds n cramps or any side effects if any Sad lol

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
November 1 2008, 7:51 AM

Hi Jen-- yes...if u squeeze the dropper the liquid only goes up to 3/4 full but considered a dropper. If you count the drops per squeezed dropper (3/4th full), you'll get about 30-35 drops approx. I've been taking 90 drops (3 droppers since Aug 27th of this year.

UPDATE: Although I dont think my size has changed, I think I finally noticed some fullness. Not much but possibly alittle?? I'm hoping it's doing something and that it'll just take some time. Still not gonna give up but it's sure costing me $$ to be on ND going thru a bottle every 2 weeks. Will continue to keep everyone posted with or without change....

Angela531
(Login Angela531)
November 1 2008, 10:35 PM

I'm on my last bottle of the three month supply of liquid and this has lasted me only one month. I felt a little fuller earlier this week but then I got my period too so it may be due to that. Haven't noticed any changes really. I take about 67 drops (is that 3/4 droppers or should I start taking 90 drops?) and massage at night with the cream. I will be changing my regimen by massaging both morning and night with the cream to see if that helps. Also, I'll start using my heating pad and taking the flaxseed oil and papaya enzyme more religiously. I just feel that taking fenugreek, borage oil/epo oil, and flaxseed oil and papaya enzyme each day is a LOT to put in my system and hard to maintain with my busy schedule. What do you guys think? What should I take out? Please answer my question in parentheses about how many drops to take a day as well. Thank you

Christi
(Login christi727)
November 14 2008, 3:17 PM

Hey guys,

Its been awhile. I am currently still not on natureday right now. Has anyone grown using it?

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
November 14 2008, 7:03 PM

I switched to PM. ND was too expensive, and I wasn't seeing any results.

msjen_88
(Login msjen_88)
omg euggh!
November 17 2008, 3:31 AM

hehe u girls werent jkin when u said the liquid tastes foul! omg but i think iv had so many bitter tasting chinese medicinal 'tinctures' in my life that this is just another one o them so although its nasty tasting, im goin to take it undiluted.

hows everyone else going with the growth? not many great reviews but o wel, im just goin to start and finish mine and i gues thats the only way i'l find out

troubled
(Login Smallsad)
November 17 2008, 5:47 AM

when you guys say PM
what are you referring to?
maca?

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
November 17 2008, 6:11 AM

Pueraria mirifica

Christi
(Login christi727)
November 21 2008, 6:01 AM

aww ok, so no growth for anyone yet.

i don't understand why, since they have so many testimonials with ppl who said they grew in weeks or in a month.

anyone recommend Natureday
December 14 2006 at 11:18 PM chiquita83 (Login chiquita83)

hi everyone...i was just wondering if anyone has seen any results taking natureday...i went to their website to read up but would like to hear from a "real" person who has had experience with this product..pls any advise would be great!thx so much and good luck to everyoneSmile

Cath
(no login)
I sure am
December 14 2006, 11:24 PM

Hiya!

I've been on it (liquid only) since September, and saw results literally within the first fortnight, which really surprised me.

I then read Hannah, Henri's and Twinklepose's posts, and noticed they reported almost the same thing, as me.

I now also take Agnus Castus, Nettle Root and Borage oil, and continue to grow.

It's very honestly not the easiest thing to take, but I bit the bullet and just take the liquid without mixing it into a drink, then chase it with water, whilst holding my nose. I take 2 1/2 droppersful a day, and as they advised me by email - at night.

Best of luck if you go for it. I am way too shy to post a programme or pics, but if I continue like this, I just might be tempted!

paytience
(Login itsPaytience)
Re: anyone recommend Natureday
December 15 2006, 3:56 AM

Hey, I'm currently on Natureday. I visited their website and I was convinced. I just hope it works for me. I started their program like 3 days ago. I bought a bottle of their liquid abstract, which I am taking 60 drops a day in the morning. No tingles or sensations yet but I hoping! The customer service is excellent. They dont have a 800 number right now but they get back to you in email-fast service. The liquid abstract is their best product and then comes the cream. If i get any results soon I'll keep u updated! Good luck!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
December 15 2006, 12:16 PM

I am not sure if I would highly recommend natureday any more then I would recommend another product. I think everything is trial and error because each body is geared differently. I have seen some results from taking it, but after the initial growth that I posted about I haven't had too much to report. I think what I am seeing now is because of a new cream I am trying ~ and the only reason that I believe this is because Michelle is using the same cream, and has seen very similar results. I am also starting to add new things to the mix to try and move things along.

I am still taking the Natureday ~ I will go ahead and finish the bottle before I decide what else to do.

I believe that you need to just decide if you want to try it or not, and then go from there. I know wonderup is recommended, but lately its coming to light that it isn't working for everyone who has been on it.

But as was mentioned, the customer service is great. The e-mail responses are very quick, and very helpful too.

So thats my answer, I know its not that helpful, but its all I can give. If you do decide to use natureday, keep us posted on your results, maybe start a program page if you haven't already, if for anything at least you can keep track of whats going on!!!

Henri

paytience
(no login)
December 15 2006, 1:38 PM

Hey Henri, what cream are you using?

chiquita83
(Login chiquita83)
thx for all ur help....pls keep me posted on your progressSmile
December 15 2006, 9:32 PM

To all thanks so much for your responses! I really appreciate all the info i can getSmile.....I am seriously considering getting natureday to start and see how it goes but until then i plan to start taking Agnus Castus...Omega 3-6-9....Flax/Fish/Borage...a protein shake a day....and maybe an iron supplement( i heard that the Agnus Castus can cause hair loss)...and wait till my natureday arrives....hopefully all goes well either way ill keep you all informed of my progress....oh and i might go buy some progesterone cream ive heard wonders about it helping booby growth....does anyone recommend a brand of the Agnus Castus ive seen a few different types so im wondering which would be the best....anyway thanks to all and good luckSmile

To Cath:
Youve been on the liquis since Sept. and you've been taking the same dose since you started??? Like I mentioned I also plan on taking the Agnus Castus and the Borage but what does the nettle root do???Are you on any special diet??thanks so much for your help and good luck I'll let you know how i do.

To Paytience:
I was wondering once you put in your order about how long did it take to get sent to you...you and me are gonna be starting almost at the same time...that feels good to know I can share a similar experience with someone else....hopefully it works well for the both of us...what are your stats if you dont mind me asking???Are you taking anything else besides that...any herbs...???

To Henri:
Any help is good help so whatever information you can give is greatly appreciated!Smile...you are right tho every body is different and Im just gonna have to try it and see what works for me...hopefully it does(crossing my fingers)...I know others on this forum have gone thru different programs before finding the "right" one....but in reading all the posts its been extremely helpful in narrowing down what might be more likely to work in my case. Are you taking anything else besides that and your cream(what cream do you use by the way??)and how long have you been using it???thanks again!

good luck to all!
Luv<3marie

chiquita83
(Login chiquita83)
one more question...so sorrySad
December 15 2006, 10:35 PM

for those who have ordered this product...how long does the bottle last you(of liquid)...I know it says one months supply on the website but in the testimonials there were some women who stated it had been only two weeks and the whole bottle was gone!!I would like to know that way i can see if i can cover it...thanks so much againSmile!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
chiquita, and paytience
December 15 2006, 10:47 PM

Oh Boy!, Lots of questions so little time for me to reply right now.........allright I'll answer what I can and if I leave anything out let me know.

The cream I am using is called Venus Naturals, look for a thread on page two called Venus Progress.........Maybe, in it, it will provide links back to the original threads that started it. I have been using the cream for around 30 days, I'd have to calculate and don't have the time. Like I said earlier, and once you read the thread, I really feel that the cream is making a huge impact, but I'm hesistant to recommend it anyone yet. I'd like to get threw the three bottles I have and see if it really works. Other then some nice fullness, I don't have any measurable growth, but I know they are bigger/fuller.

Anywho.......the liquid in the bottle will last a month IF you take it by just drops. However, most everyone is using the dropperfulls because it does kick start you. I think once I switched over to pills was when I noticed that things were moving slower. So it all depends if you use the liquid by itself or are combining the liquid and pills together......ask Amy the rep on that one, she will explain it better. The pills last a month, its three pills by 30 days which equal 90 pills, however you can of course always take less pills. I have also tried there cream, but wasn't anymore impressed with it the with the cocoa butter and vit. e, and epo mixtures.

Ummmm....most recently I have added Vitex like yesterday!!, and I also am taking ginko biloba, but have only been taking it for about a week? can't remember. I also take iron everyday for anemia, I take fish oil by 1 capsule a day, and kava, but I have taken that for a while now, and never felt the need to post it since it was totally unNBE related, but you asked. I also take a protein shake a day, and try to only have caffeine at lunch time. I also only take my pills in the morn and eve. I know you are supposed to spread them out, but I don't ~ I always forget my afternoon dose. I take the morn with food and the eve without, but a protein shake. I massage twice a day with the venus cream and its only about 5-10 min max. I add heat occasionally, but will confess I get lazy and never can find my heating pad.................

If you have a more specific question just give me a shout, I probably won't answer until late tonight or tomorrow.

Oh, it took me about 4 days to receive my shipment of Natureday, it came from the Western Coast of the US and I live on the Eastern Coast of the US !!!!

Les
(login Lesley)
December 16 2006, 8:34 AM

I tried Natureday but it didn't do anything for me. I feel sceptical about it, not because it didn't do anything for me, but because it seems to contain only the most standard ingredients, the same ones that form the basis of many products. Thinking about it now, I can't see why it would be different to so many other products. I'm also a little unsure about dong quai and whether that's a desirable herb.

Anonymous
(Login itsPaytience)
December 16 2006, 3:01 PM

Hey! the shipping takes around 4 days like Henri said...i live in the US. and currently its my fourth day on Natureday...no tingling yet =(...i read the testimonias again and it most women got results in a month...but i want at least some tingling!!!! Currently I am not taking anything else...this is the first breast enhancement I'm using!! I'm new to this..hopefully I'll gain some on this project..I might take some Pueraria Mirifem cream, not the pills tho cause I heard it makes u gain weight..dont want that! or I might go with the venus cream...i want answers just like u!!!lol anyways let me know when ur starting your natureday and we can keep each other posted!! Good Luck hun!!!

Anonymous
(Login itsPaytience)
December 16 2006, 3:06 PM

oh yea..the liquid is SUPPOSE to last a month if you take a dropperful each day...and remember a dropperful is 30 DROPS not one drop cause thats what i thought at first...but i am using 60 to 90 drops per day before breakfast..i also use about 4 drops..just drops not dropperful..to massage my breast..as i read in the testimonial it helps your breast grow faster because it is not going through the process of digestion..i thought this was funny because isnt that what the cream is for..anyways if by the end i get some results or tingling I will reorder.. good luck again!

Anonymous
(Login chiquita83)
thx so much for all the inputSmile
December 16 2006, 10:45 PM

okay so i have decided natureday it is...i just have to wait about two weeks till i can order it....hopefully sooner because christmas has really squeezed me almost dry....gotta spoil my babySmile...anyway i will be starting on the agnus castus....omega 3-6-9....and the nettle as of monday. oh by the way PAYTIENCE: did u do a cleanse before you started your herbs??? just wondering...oh yah and i will be getting the venus cream...sounds like a good program to start with and see what happens....diet wise i dont drink a lot of caffeinne so im not too worried about that but i will definitely be taking protein shakes because I have a pretty fast metabolism....hmmm anything else??? oh yes one last question: HOW MUCH SHOULD I TAKE OF EACH HERB??? im referring to the agnus castus...omega...nettle...paytience how did u start???I will definitely keep you posted im excited to see what happens! thanks again to all best wishes!!

luv<3amanda

Anonymous
(Login itsPaytience)
December 18 2006, 1:01 AM

Sorry I took a while!! To answer ur question..I just started like that...when the liquie arrived I took it the next day and began my program from there...I also might add in the venus cream or the progesterone cream....let me know how your starting ur program..good luck girl!!!

Luvgrl?? dissapointed in natureday!
February 17 2007 at 8:33 PM colby (Login colby4u2nv)

Hey luvgrl, how is natureday going 4 you? Any growth yet? It has been almost a month at first I had pain and tingles but now nothing. I also noticed fullness after a week or so but 2 me it look like that has dissapeared to. I'm disappointed that I purchased such a big quantity because I'm ready to give up on natureday because I feel like I'm forcing down that horrible liquid for nothing. I know it takes time and I should be patient but I just took a 1 month pic and it looks the same, maybe with just a little lift. My breasts don't feel firm or tight anymore, and I had better results with the trial of latavi. But will never pay the price they want for it!!!(Very dissapointing) I'm going to give it another month or so and see what happens. I want to hear how it's going for you.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
Re: Luvgrl?? dissapointed in natureday!
February 17 2007, 10:24 PM

Your story sounds the same as mine. Some initial swelling, one or two tingles and pains - and then nothing (and the swelling disappears).

All my early results were in the first month or so on the liquid. On the pills, absolutely nothing. Almost finished and then, barring a miracle, I'm going to ask for my money back.

Has anyone had any success doing this, by the way? There is a full money-back guarantee here: hxxp://www.natureday.com/Guarantee/index.html (change the Xs to Ts!)

Twink x

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Great idea Twinkle
February 18 2007, 4:57 AM

I might just do that because I have 3 full pills, 2 full liquid, and 1 full cream. I think I might get better results with greenbush using single herbs and powder because the potency is definately better. Natureday has probaly low dosages of each as some of the girls on the forum say about the blended enhancement products. Also the extract for natureday is such a little tiny quantity and barely lasts 2 weeks. So great idea I will e-mail them 2day and find out how it works. If u find out and get a refund let me know if they gave u the run-around as I am afraid they will do or try to convince u that it hasn't been long enough. Sometimes I look in the mirror and feel like they look smaller than before.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
February 18 2007, 4:07 PM

You do realize that 1 month isn't enoguh to grow not even for the luckiest and that swelling/tingles come and go depending on the part of your cycle?

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
February 18 2007, 4:57 PM

True, you need to complete the course and then send the empty containers back to them - and the invoice. So don't throw them away!

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
February 18 2007, 5:35 PM

Yeah, Moon I know I think I'm just growing impatient and worried that I will complete the entire program and nothing. Also everyone is making it seem like without the liquid the pills suck and I only have 2 liquids left out of 5, and don't really want to invest any more money into natureday to buy more liquid, so soon I will be taking the pills alone, not sure how effective that would be. Also twinkle, you will only be reimbursed for the full containers that you return.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
February 18 2007, 5:42 PM

Oh, I don't believe it! You are right! I could have sworn it used to say empty. Otherwise, it's not much of a guarantee is it? How can they guarantee something if it hasn't even been used?

Oh well, that's £80 down the drain then. Am not impressed!

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
February 18 2007, 5:48 PM

That's why I want to send mines while I still have some left and try more potent dosages of single herbs from greenbush.

Luvgrl
(no login)
Not Dissapointed At All
February 23 2007, 7:22 PM

Hey Colby, I'm actually not dissapointed at all. I'll post my pictures sometime today. The pictures are after only like 2 or 3 weeks too! Ever since i started I've been really off and on, cause I ran out for a while, and had to wait to buy more. When I'm consistent with the 3 droppers a day, and massage as much as I can, I see huge differences. I'm sorry its not working out for you. Maybe you could change it up a little bit?

sophie9
(Login sophie9)
February 24 2007, 9:25 AM

i just started natureday this week...hmmm...i hope it works for me, because i'm already noticing some difference and feel a difference. but i do think you have to give it the first three months to see for sure. luvgrl? how far along are you and are you taking the pills too? on their website they stress the importance of the liquid and i get the impression that the pills are sort of not that great or not worth investing in. what is your experience with them?

i also looked at the greenbush site, and it looks pretty good too. i think if this doesn't work for me, i'll try their liquid. i really like the liquid. i used to go to a homeopathic doctor and i know for a fact from taking some of their tinctures how powerful they can be. one made me violently ill and didn't react well with me....so they can be very potent. i'll have to compare mine with the greenbush one i guess. so far the natureday one is plenty powerful for me - it's been hard to adjust and take the recommended amount since i am really sensitive.

colby
(Login colby4u2nv)
Congrats Luvgrl
February 24 2007, 5:29 PM

Congrats on the growth luvgrl. I have started taking 6 pills a day and 2 droppers last week. I'm struggling to cut out the cigarettes, I'm going to have too. O.k. today is my last day. That's it!!! Also I have one bottle of liquid left when that runs out I'm gonna add greenbush liquids w/ the remaining 3 bottles of naturedays pills. Something has 2 happen 4 me soon.

A lot of pains, no growth NATUREDAY
May 5 2007 at 3:20 PM swtcocoa (no login)

I've been using Natureday for a month and a half now. I already finished two and half bottles of liquid and one bottle of pills. my breasts did get somewhat fuller after the first 1 or 2 weeks of using it but nothing afterwards,but that's it. what bothers me is that my boobs are painful and sore all the time!! they just don't grow...my own theory is that there's some kind of blockage in my boobs that's preventing it from growing, or the type of herb i m using aren't right. i added in fenugreek and wild yam pills couple days ago hoping that it would help since natureday doesn't have much of it. I don't feel any difference yet...so what do ppl use if natureday or fenugreek doesn't work?? fenugreek promotes estrogen, i m thinking i might need the opposite type of herb. one more thing i want to add to this msg is that my boobs have always been somewhat painful even before i started NBE, they feel like they r growing but they r not...now with all the things i am doing to it, it just hurts extra bad...can someone help me?? please...

Wild Flower
(Login wild.flower)
Re: A lot of pains, no growth NATUREDAY
May 7 2007, 8:25 AM

So you have always had pains? Is that sll the time or do you mean pre-menstrual pains?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 7 2007, 4:19 PM

One months and a half isn't enoguh time. Overloading yourself with phytoestrogens is the surest way to stall and not gorw. Stick with low/moderate ammounts and give it 4 motnhs at least.

anonymous
(no login)
May 7 2007, 5:13 PM

Yes, Moon is right, you need to be patient. It's far too early to tell if you will grow on this formula or not. No need to add stuff or taking bigger doses since you've got the pains. Please let the process take time! How many YEARS does it take to grow boobs during puberty? Come on...

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09)
May 7 2007, 6:50 PM

Maybe you should email Amy at Natureday about your concerns. I hear she's very helpful to her customers. I know people say NBE should take awhile, but one of the things about Natureday is that you get results really fast. They even say on their website that you're guaranteed to see results in 7 to 10 days. However, I think I have read a few testamonials where it takes a person 2.5 or 3 months to finally grow. But honestly, I think you should email Natureday.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
May 7 2007, 7:06 PM

I don't believe Natureday works any faster than any other (sensibly devisd) herbal routine, since it contains a very generic herbal blend.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
May 7 2007, 8:52 PM

moon is right about the formulation. although natureday advertises as making you grow within a week or two and says it works faster than anything else out there, there is no reason to really believe this if you look at the formula, and if you keep thinking you are supposed to be growing within a month, you are going to get very frustrated and become very impatient. so my advice would be to put down the tape measure everyday and follow through with the program. if you are having pains, that is a good sign. but pains don't necessarily mean you are noticeably growing in a day or a week or a month. but it is a good sign. i also take natureday and because of their advertising, i was hopeful for dramatic, instant results, but i knew that probably wasn't a great liklihood. i have grown on natureday. i noticed growth after two months that has sustained. after one month i had swelling, but it went away. so stick with it and give it a try. you should give a program three months to see if it is working normally. and i would stick with liquid, since that is what most of us who take it have found gives the best results. i stalled once i started taking the pills. once i stopped the pills, the stalling stopped. and i would use your fennugreek in massages. i think it made a difference for me. good luck.

Lost Sheep
(Login AlainaC)
May 7 2007, 9:54 PM

in response to moon: you are right, natureday contains the same batch of ingredients just as other products out on the market. However, many of these ingredients are packeged as dry herbs, as in pills. Once these natural herbs are dried, they lose their potency and are only efficient about 40%.
However, unlike most of the other products, natureday has liquids... these liquids are much more conentrated and therefore have more potency and are more effective.

i emailed Amy, from Natureday, becuase i wanted to purchase their product...and she told me that if i was going to order the six month package, that i should buy 5 liquids, and only 1 bottle of pills. She said that the pills lose their potency once dried, and so i would get better results with just the liquid.

I will be recieving my package in a few days, so i'll update on my progress :]

hope this helped!

swtcocoa
(no login)
May 8 2007, 2:05 PM

Thanks for the help everybody!! i admit i never thought of i will come to a stall so early in the program. I've been taking the same amount of the liquid and pills many others do in this forum, so i didn't think it would be a problem, but i guess everybody is different. also, i am very small, like really small, to start with, so maybe i should start with lower dosages. One of the main reason for using so much fenugreek is that i want to see if it is right for me, because my body has always been in a messy hormone state... i never PMS, never got cramps, never had regular menstral cycle, always struggled with acne (gets better once in a while by itself). so i don't know what my body is trying to tell me? I know a low level of progestrone (compared to estrogen) will cause PMS and cramps, so applying progestrone cream and wild yam cream can help, but what should i do since i feel like i have normal progestrone level, but high estrogen level? will VITEX help?

also, i've been getting dark colored secretion lately, it's not blood, but it's dark and smells really bad. i've also getting more acne and oilier skin, hair after adding single fenugreek and wild yam herb. do you guys think it's caused by fenugreek or wild yam? i really don't like it cause my hair always look greasy....so gross

Charity
(no login)
May 8 2007, 5:46 PM

Natureday did not work for me, even in 3 months. There was no effect at all. I'm not sure if I really buy the argument about working faster. It seems like sales talk to me but I will investigate further. We are all different though and respond to things differently. Perhaps Natureday does work faster for some people.

Question for Dogfreak or any Natureday users
August 7 2007 at 8:04 PM Joyce (no login)

Dear Dogfreak
I am a Asian girl and only have 29AA, not sure if you have heard before, NBE is difficult for Asians compare to Westerns, and I saw one of your message that Natureday doesn't work on your friend at all, so i would like to know for how long did she take the liquid, or how many bottles? i want to check out everything before i place the order with the liquid (as i tried many pills, breast treatments before, wasted lots of money but didn't work at all :-( i am 30 years old, and don't want to get any disappointment again after so many tries........
p.s. so how's your progress now? any of your friends take natureday liquids as well?
Thanks for your help and good luck ^-^

Respond to this message
Author Reply
dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Natureday Update
August 8 2007, 2:47 PM

Dear Joyce,

I had some results with Natureday. I have just added in Collagen tablets few days ago and i duno if i am dreaming but my boobs seem fuller. Also I have increased my flax seed supplement intake daily.

Last time, i used to depend solely on natureday, then when i added in flax i started to see results but not a lot. I had more on my right than left. Then the results kinda stayed and not climbing up further or maybe it shrinked a bit but not totally as the fullness has not completely disappear.

My previous routine was just as below:

4 x 1000 mg Flax Seed Oil in evening after dinner
Before sleep in, consumed 1 dropper

Now:

Morning 8+ : 8 collagen Pills
After lunch: 3 x 1000 mg flax seed
Afternoon 3+: 7 collagen pills
Evening 6 + : 4 x 1000 mg flax seed
10+ b4 sleepin in: 3 droppers of natureday

After starting the above routine for few days, my breasts seem fuller than before. I guess time gap in my previous NBE program is too huge, its like my body only started to work in evening, and the whole morning & afternoon were left empty, now that i have chuck in more, I am able to see results. I cant tell u exactly how much my gain is bcuz i dun do mesurements but i see myself everyday in mirror. I have only started this new program a while ago, and I am giving it more time.

Good Luck to U!

Joyce
(no login)
Thanks alot Dogfreak ^_^
August 8 2007, 6:57 PM

Thanks for your help and your detailed information!!!

so when you took and depended on Natureday solely before, did you have much gain on your breasts, or just little? besides, did you take the natureday pills as well or just liquid?

sorry for so many questions, coz it's difficult for me to buy other health remedies/herbs in my country, it's not popular at all, so i am wondering if i can try to take natureday liquid only first! how about others natueday users, apart from Luvgirl has a brillant result, do you know anyone else who solely take natureday liquid but have good result?

Thanks again Dogfreak!! Good luck to you too!! ^_^

Dogfreak
(Login dogfreak)
Re: Question for Dogfreak or any Natureday users
August 9 2007, 1:30 AM

I think Sophie9 is on natureday as well. Think she includes massaging and high protein diet to boost results.

Try to go and read thru the personal program pages of the members.

Oh, and..with natureday, the pills is a No-No. Liquid is worth a try.

Joyce
(no login)
MILLION THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!
August 9 2007, 2:36 AM

Thanks Dogfreak!! Good luck!!

sophie
(Login sophie9)
August 9 2007, 10:04 AM

yeah...from my experience, sticking with 90 drops works best for me. i took less and didn't get very good results, and i ramped up to 180 drops and stalled. tht was because someone else on here (luvgrl) was doing that and growing really, really quickly. but she hasn't been here in a really long time. don't know if she takes it anymore. maybe she stalled like i did and gave up? but 90 drops works well for me. and everything else dogfreak said is right on. they can replace the pills with liquid if you ask them to.

Joyce
(no login)
August 11 2007, 6:16 AM

Sophie, so are you still taking the liquid or you give up already? after all, would you say solely taking natureday liquid does help increasing a bit or not at all? coz i just ordered 9 liquid and 2 cream before reading your message, i am worried coz i have tried lots of methods and wasted lots of money before, and mine are still 29AAA.....I just want Full A........as I found it so difficult to buy bras....... sigh.......

Anyway, good luck to all of us and will update you my progress soon.

sophie
(Login sophie9)
August 11 2007, 6:15 PM

hi joyce...
no...i still take natureday - i've had success with it. if you take a look at my program page, you'll see that i have definately grown! i do also add some fennugreek extract, but i think i was growing the same just taking natureday as i am with the fennugreek extract. so you could stick with natureday liquid first and see how it goes. you seem pretty tiny - your band size s only 29"? I would start off with a small dose, as you don't want to take too much for your size if this is the case. That could cause you to stall. But it has definately worked for me. I noticed differences as soon as I started taking Natureday. I became very sick this Spring and had to stop for several months, but I still pretty much maintained my growth, and I had only been taking it 2 months at the time. I am between 35 and 35.5 inches right now, trying to work my way back up to 36". I've chosen to just be patient, as this really has worked for me. I still get pains even, so I know something is going on. I also lost almost 10 pounds since starting and am bigger than when I started still. I was basically 33.5 inches starting. So my growth isn't as obvious to me as I lose weight, but sometimes I really do notice it. Good luck with it. I do recommend a high protein diet. I am basically vegetarian and have grown well. Let us know how it goes! And take a look at my personal progress page (just has sophie9 in the title). It shows more or less what I've been doing, though I do need to update it more. Oh, I slso do take the birth control pill. Don't know if that has made a difference, but some people think it does.

Joyce
(no login)
August 12 2007, 5:39 PM

Dear Sophie
Thanks so much for your information and suggestion, I'll try to take small dose first and see how it goes, i've asked Amy, she said Asian would take a bit longer time to see the result, so i have to be very patient, hope the liquid wouldn't make me too sick......

Good luck to our boobies and hope can tell you my good news soon! ^_^

sophie
(Login sophie9)
August 13 2007, 8:35 AM

just to clarify, joyce (i'm sure you figured this, but for the record, i was sick with pneumonia, so that is why i stopped taking natureday for awhile. so the liquid didn't make me sick. sometimes the liquid will give me a bit of an upset stomach, but that is all. any other nature day users get that sometimes? I have a sensitive stomach. I think it works best when you take the liquid on an empty stomach before you go to bed at night. amy recommended this to me. i'll sometimes eat a little something, like crackers though.

Joyce
(no login)
August 13 2007, 6:41 PM

Thanks Sophie!! May I ask one more question? Is the result better to take 90 drops all at one time before bed time?

Fluffy Sheep
(Login itsPaytience)
August 13 2007, 9:03 PM

Hey, I am also asian and I waws on natureday for about 3 months...well i had the three months package but used it up in like a little less than 2 months....it didnt work for me at all!!! not a tingle. but thats just me hope it works for you right now i just started mirifem full potential pills.

Joyce
(no login)
August 15 2007, 4:30 AM

i just got the package today but the EXP is 03/12, so do you think it's expired? Mine is complete package, so that should be a 8 months package, but if it is 12 March or 3 Dec, it can't last for 8 months? or do you think it's March 2012? Can anybody help me to check the bottom of the liquid if you still have them? Thanks!!

Joyce
(no login)
Doseage
August 15 2007, 4:34 AM

Sorry, i don't know how much should I take for the liquid, is the max 90 drops? is 90 drops equal to 1 dropper? please help. Thanks!!

Fluffy Sheep, sorry to hear that it didn't work on you, i am scared now coz i order the complete package. Did you only take the liquid or both pill and liquid? As i heard that the pill would make it shrink. How much liquid you take everyday?

Barka
(no login)
August 19 2007, 8:29 PM

The expiry 03/12 means March 2012. Expiry dates on herbal products are always a month and a year.

Rollcall: NatureDay Users Unite
September 28 2008 at 12:11 AM aunaturel9 (no login)

Let's post our progress for the sake of research. I've been on a "single herb" routine for 5 months, taking FG, SP, Vitex, Borage, Flaxseed, Alfalfa, Damiana. I tried this blend for roughly 150 days now and had very minimal results... 1/2 inch to be exact. It stayed with me throughout my NBE endeavor but I want bigger, better results! I've even tried green papaya and chicken feet soup for 2 months which was excellent but didn't have time to prepare this everyday due to a hectic work schedule.

I switched to Natureday and received my 3 month supply 2 days ago. I have high hopes for ND! and I know we can all testify that the liquid tincture tastes a bit like gin + cough syrup + pepper + plant extracts and smells a bit like soy sauce. *shrugs*

I'm willing to share my experiences with ND and hope every other ND user helps out in my journey too! I'm a smoker, with bad boobie genes, a thin frame and have a fast metabolism.. which all spells out NBE disaster! Here's my stats: (promise to keep everyone updated)

underbust: 27'
over nipple: 30.5'
weight: 98lbs
height: 5'3

P.S. my noogleberry is coming in the mail soon too *excited*

emilybug
(Login emilybug)
Re: Rollcall: NatureDay Users Unite
September 29 2008, 11:35 PM

aunaturel, we have just about the same stats !
i'm in to my 5th week of natureday and i've been really excited about it. i've tried single herbs and bovie. months ago i had lots of pms swelling, when i stared herbs but nothing since then. no growth.
i'm hopeful still. people seem to get great results from natureday and it can take months.
i have a coffee in the morning, can't seem to stop but maybe this would help me.
i have gone off the bcp as of a month ago and feel so much better by the way. hopefully removing these synthetic hormones from my system will help some too.

good luck!

aunaturel9
(no login)
Spotting issues Sad
October 2 2008, 9:56 AM

After my 4th day of ND i found myself spotting heavily on cycle day 12! 12 days in a cycle is mind blowingly aweful and i don't know if I should be concerned or not Sad I've experienced my worse cramping for nearly 24 hours, it almost felt like giving birth to my uterus. Ugh. Anyone else experienced bleeding issues?

Considering i'm bleeding heavily, i'm pretty positive there are some hormonal issues taking place. I don't want to stop ND Sad

msjen
(no login)
hows progress!
October 18 2008, 5:42 AM

heya im thinking bout ordering from ND, kinda disappointed at the ND rollcall, anyone els out there?

aunaturel - hows the progress? better with the spotting? best o luck to u!

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
October 18 2008, 6:21 PM

I'm about two months into ND, and I gotta say, not too impressed. I'm still flat as a board. I thought I saw some growth, but it seems to have disappeared. Going to move on to PM on my next period.

aunaturel9
(no login)
October 19 2008, 6:51 AM

Artemis, I've seen your pics! If you call that "flat as a board", what more myself (sobs). I literally have 2 raisins on an ironing board. I'm not very impressed with ND too although its only been 24 days. It totally screwed my period. I've had a light period for 20 days non-stop Sad It's depressing.

Artemis
(Login Artemist)
October 19 2008, 11:52 PM

Don't give up. D: I'd just try something cheaper on the next go-around and focus on doing it in the long-term. I simply can't afford to keep up ND; the bottles of liquid run out very quickly, especially when you also apply the stuff to your breasts. Hopefully Pueraria UK won't let me down, and even if they do, the stuff is dirt cheap!

Theresa
(no login)
October 20 2008, 10:29 AM

Natureday hasn't worked for me either, but I'm only 2 months in so I know there's still time yet.

aunaturel9
(no login)
October 20 2008, 11:56 AM

Err. Well I decided to stop ND altogether. It was giving me serious menstrual problems. I have 2 bottles left unopen, perhaps i'll just use them topically.

I hope you guys have better luck with it Smile

LittleE
(no login)
Working for me
October 28 2008, 11:07 PM

Hi all,

I have written before but it has bee awhile.

I have been on ND for almost 15 months. I used to be a b-cup and now am busting out of my C (I should be graduating to a D cup but I'm not big enough to fill it yet.

I don't have measurements on me, I will post that later.

Anyway, I hope hat inspires to keep on trying.

Tory
(Login pkupstk)
October 29 2008, 7:51 AM

LittleE....how much are you taking and are you taking anything else with ND??

As for myself, still no change. I'm still on it and still with my 90 drops but still nothing & trying hard to stay patient. I did add to my routine Maca in pill form (2) and uping to 3x a day. Still getting nausea taking the multi vitamins so take that when I can about every other day or so. I'm getting upset stomach just about every other day so pretty sure it's due to the NBE and headaches every 2-3days but dont want to stop anything since I've been doing it for over 2 months and want to be consistant. Anyone else anything to report? Will continue to report back if not every month. Smile

Jen
(no login)
poor feedback
October 30 2008, 3:49 AM

thats so strange!

i gues from this rollcall, most of u girls havent seen results so far! i kno it takes a while but ND is supposedly renowned for their 'fast effects'... hmm wonder whats going on... a little inconsistent with the advertising on the website dnt u think??

i think what impressed me tho was the amount of male testimonials, if a MAN can grow booobs from nothin of this stuff, then surely we shud be able to 'perk them up' so to speak, im not totally flat but well.. im on NBE so cant say much positives bout them either lol

well i ordered the 3 month supply yesterday, all liquids, im in aus so it'l prob take a while and i plan to take it right when my period starts since sum1 mentioned continual bleeding if u take it in the middle of the cycle ~

currently taking EPO and fish oil for mental and general health but tis a plus that they're mentioned on this forum too so just goin to add ND to it!

ah wel, wil keep in touch and good luck for future growth ladies! xox

Bailey
(no login)
October 30 2008, 8:26 AM

The pictures of men aren't very good - most of them don't even have before and after shots, so don't really show anything, and in many of them you can't even tell whether it really is a man or not. How can you tell? I wouldn't advise anyone to be influenced by such pictures, as they don't constitute evidence of anything.

Christi
(Login christi727)
November 21 2008, 6:17 AM

Hey guys,

Little come back I want to speak to you lol.

As for the others, tear to no results. I feel you on the fact that it is expensive and the bottles do run out quickly.

Anyone with results out there with natureday could you comment?? Thanks.

Nature Day Milligrams!
March 28 2007 at 12:03 AM Amanda (Login luvgrl)

Ok, so I just asked a Nature day cusomer service rep how many miligrams of each herb are in a dropper of liquid.

There are 333 mg in each dropper.
Then you divide that by 5 herbs.

So i'm taking 3 droppers a day, Thats about a thousand milligrams of herbs a day.
Natureday is working very well for me but...
Isn't that a lot less milligrams than what everyone does/suggests in there customized programs?

Would I do better taking more milligrams of individual herbs?

Anonymous
(Login sophie9)
Re: Nature Day Milligrams!
March 28 2007, 5:41 AM

good question...i would be interested in hearing what the other ladies suggest...

Lynda
(login Lynda)
March 28 2007, 10:30 AM

Luvgrl,

It are probably extracts, which are more concentrated. Furthermore, it's working so great for you!

sophie
(Login sophie9)
March 28 2007, 2:11 PM

no offense, but the post sounded a bit strange to me. Am I wrong or is the mg. proportion of herbs directly tied to concentration of herbs we are ingesting?

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
March 28 2007, 2:51 PM

I believe that the herbs are in extract form, this was covered near the beginning of all the post pages if you have time to browse. But I don't think it was ever figured out what the conversion is, so no one knows exactly how much the extracts work out to be.

I would say that if its working for you, then to stick with it rather then changing your program around too much.

Amanda
(Login luvgrl)
March 28 2007, 7:54 PM

Thanks guys, i forgot about that. That Natureday is extracts. I'm gonnaa do some research and try to find out conversions. I'll let you guys know!

LuvGrl
(Login luvgrl)
Interesting
March 29 2007, 6:50 PM

Why Liquid Herbal Extracts?
Fresh and dried herbs processed in a liquid menstrum such as alcohol and water preserve the freshness and plants vitality at the time of processing. This medium of cold process extraction preserves and makes available the full range of an herbs medicinal constituent value. Liquid extracts are absorbed up to 40% better than capsules and/or tablets and act in the body much faster. Tasting the herbs also facilitates digestive action and the support of therapeutic function.
Why is alcohol used?
As a solvent, alcohol preserves the freshness, is nontoxic (in small doses), and provides much better extraction along with water than other extraction mediums (i.e. glycerin, vinegar, water) as teas and decoctions. It allows for complete digestion immediately in the stomach increasing absorption and therapeutic response.

How much alcohol is in a dose of extract and how can I remove it?
It has been reported that the amount of alcohol in a dose is equal or less than the amount of alcohol found in a ripe banana. By pouring hot water over your extract and stirring for 3 minutes, 90% of this alcohol will be removed. An alternate method, removing even more, is putting the dose in a small glass pot, cover slightly with water and simmer for one minute.

What is the shelf life of liquid herbal extracts?
The herbal industry self determines that shelf life can be for three years when stored properly, away from light, heat and air. Often extracts are good for many years beyond this!

How many milligrams of herb are in each dose?
The amount can vary from the herb used and the extract production methods, however a general rule of thumb is one 30 drop dose contains approximately 250 to 350 milligrams of herb.
What is the correct dosage for these herbal extracts?
The recommended dosages for these extracts are based on the weight of an 150 pound adult. To adjust to smaller or larger persons or for children, take the weight in pounds of the person over the average adult weight of 150 lbs....resulting in a fraction of the 150 lb adult dose.
Example:
A) For a 50 pound person 50/150 or 1/3 of the recommended dose.
B) For a 200 pound person 200/150 or 1&1/3 of the recommended dose.
Recommended Dose: 1 tsp.
Example A.........1/3rd tsp.
Example B.........1 1/3rd tsp.

I still can't find the comparison to dried herbs like if its 100mg in liquid extract form, how much would that be in dried form??

Amanda
(Login luvgrl)
March 30 2007, 12:47 AM

The nature day rep says:

"There are 333 mg. in the liquid and 700 mg in the pills, however that can't really tell you much since one is an extract and the other is a dried herb.

I would say in my own opinion that the liquid is about 6 times stronger then any pill out there."

What do you guys think??

Nature day says they are different because they are one of the only programs out there with the liquid extract, and thats much stronger, and better working than any pill.

rose
(Login rose34)
how much!!
April 2 2007, 9:34 PM

hi luvgirl

i have just ordered natureday and plan to use it after i give my programme another few weeks how do yu take a dropper is it 3 drops of fluid in the mouth or is it the whole dropper sorry if i am not making myself clear just a bit confused.... take care

sophie
(Login sophie9)
April 2 2007, 11:13 PM

no...it isn't three drops. and you wouldn't just drop it in your mouth - you would gag if you did that! they call it three "droppers" - a dropper being the estimated amount of liquid that the dropper holds. Usually each bottle will hold less or more liquid in each dropper, so you should go by how many drops = a dropper. 1 dropper = 30 drops. So 3 droppers = 90 drops. Most people mix it in some kind of juice. Search the forum for Natureday, because there are other suggestions here on how to take it. The Natureday rep told me to do it all in one dose before bedtime.

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
Droppers
April 2 2007, 11:48 PM

Ya, no its not in single drops! Its exactly like Sophie said. I don't even count the drops. 30 drops is 1/3 of the entire dropper. lol... So I just take 270 drops, three entire droppers full every day. It would take forever to count that.

Anonymous
(Login sophie9)
April 3 2007, 5:13 AM

wow! so you are doing 270 drops!? wow! maybe i should too! so you are doing 3 times the recommended amount? don't you feel hormonal and crazy?! when i first started on 30 a day i felt like a basketcase!

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
April 3 2007, 5:35 AM

Ya I do!! But your only supposed to take that much for like 2 weeks, then "tone it down" ... I am already a pretty emotional person...so add some crazy in there and I can handle it. lol. I get really bloated, and I cry a lot when I do the three droppers, but in two weeks i'll start taking 2 droppers a day, then after like a month or so of that I'll probably tone it down to one a day. Boobs are worth it to me to be emotional over for sure!

Luvgrl

Anonymous
(Login sophie9)
April 3 2007, 6:03 AM

haha! no....i'm a bit of a basketcase myself! i'm a pretty emotional person...and have a really sensitive system...so when i first started, i felt like i had the worst case of pms in the history of womankind. but things calmed down a bit. do you mind me asking what foods you eat? do you eat high protein - what sort of protein sources? i've sort of slacked with my protein cos i am lazy and don't like to cook. i just ate soy macaroni and cheese! high in carbs...but high in protein. probably not the best option though! ugh! i'm lazy about massage lately too....if boobs are one of my number one priorities, why am i slacking off?! ugh!

Luvgrl
(Login luvgrl)
April 3 2007, 4:38 PM

lol, Your a lot like me, i'd say. lol.

I don't really eat anything focused on breast enhancement... I go off and on... some weeks i'll do really bad and eat WHATEVER I want...then other weeks i'll hate it cause I gained 5lbs, and i'll eat really healthy... like a lot of salads, and then whatever my mom makes for dinner (i'm 19, still live at home,lol)... I don't really eat anything special... Just normal stuff... A bagel with butter and a banana for breakfast, a salad for lunch, then usually meat potatoes bread and more salad for dinner... maybe some ice cream after that. And I eat a lot of frozen mini tacos from trader joes... lol. I drink tons of water (try to anyways) I do occassionally have a cup of coffee in the mornings... I do drink a diet soda every other day or so. But ya, I don't really focus too much on what I eat. I'm just concerned about keeping my weight off for the most part. But ya... I hate being emotional. Last night my boyfriend called me and I was half asleep when he was getting into bed, and he got off the phone without telling me he loved me and I FREAKED out. lol. I called him back crying and was like "What is wrong with you! Why are you being so mean! I can't believe you would so that!!" LOL! I hate being so emotional! And I know Im doing it when I'm doing it but I cant help it!! Its horrible! haha. Oh well. He knows why, and he just starts laughing and says "oh my god..." lol. Then I eventually laugh about it too. its great to have someone support you even when you are crazy. But I just started taking 5-htp, and L-tyrosine to help my mood and everything, and so far so good!! I have problems with depression, and thats why i'm on it. Have you decided how many droppers your going to take?

sophie
(Login sophie9)
April 5 2007, 1:05 AM

hmmm...i don't know...since you told me you take 270....i started taking 100! haha! i don't know...you have had such good results. but it sure does taste a hell of a lot worse when you take all of it like that! ugh! well...i don't know...i sort of want to increase my dose now. because they say 90 drops a day max....but you plan on staying on more than that and have had more success on natureday here than anyone else. i also add fennugreek from greenbush to my delicious "orange juice"....don't know if it has made a difference or not yet. i use it in massage and i think it helps more in that. so maybe i will take 180 and see. that's what i'm thinking.

i've had major problems with depression and anxiety....started when i was 17....was the worst when i was your age exactly, though it has gotten a lot better recently. my boyfriend thinks i'm nutty too...but we are both water signs...and we both fit our sun signs so well, so we are very watery and emotional people. i think he is pretty understanding! though my nbe is a secret until he actually feels them and notices a major change! then i will laugh and tell him my secret! haha! it's good to be emotional though....i like that i can cry at commercials and at oprah. one time i was watching vh1 and they had the story of the olson twins on, and i actually cried because i was , "so proud of them!" this was before m.k. had anorexia and was when they were little and cute...years ago....but that was how i realized i was pmsing that month! but herbs for me just heighten my emotions.

yeah...i was wondering if you were a big meat and potatoes person! i eat mostly vegetarian out of laziness mostly. i eat a lot of soy and fish though (sardines out of a can?) that i douse in cayenne pepper. i eat a lot of dairy. i haven't gained any weight really. i eat really fattening stuff, and seem to lose weight when i do that rather than gain. but i do feel more bloated after my first month on nbe. i've gained about half an inch i think. we'll see when i get my period again. i'm going to try to eat healthier though. i was doing really good, but i ate donuts and ramen today!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon