Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cleanse

started the colonix...
November 9 2006 at 6:49 PM emmie (Login emmiedee)

im not taking a break, i just get up earlier... you have to take the fiber and stuff about an hour before you take your herbs. at least it motivates me to get up and work out before work! but the program says that you can still take supplements and that they will start to work better as you advance in the program because more will be absorbed by your body as your liver, intestines, and colon clear out... makes sense, so we will see what happens!

hugs and good boobie wishes

yvonne
(Login yvonne03)
Re: started the colonix...
November 9 2006, 6:59 PM

how long are you going to take it for? thats a pretty good idea emmie!

let us know how it goes!

yvonne

BoNomore
(no login)
November 9 2006, 7:00 PM

Emmie,
GOOD LUCK! Like I said b-4 you will love this program! I think I just have a slow digestive system cause my results are nothing like the ones on the website! but my husband on the other hand is getting great results- I added plum juice with my fiber which seems to move things along better Also I eat two Activa Yogarts with the good bacterias a day! And don't forget to drink you 64 oz of water! You can also take your herbs at night(depending on your program) I just take 2 BGP, 2 borage & fish oil 2 hrs after the pills and fiber and 2 BGP, 2 BO at bedtime- I know I am taking 2x the recomd. dose of BGP but since they have low doses It seemed ok- Since I started this new rt I fill more firmness & think I am growing-(i don't Measure) Also waiting for the new cream (choi) suggested, Keep me posted on your results! BNOMORE

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
well i bought three months
November 9 2006, 7:07 PM

we will see if i need to do it for the whole three months or not...

the fiber tastes pretty bad... but i will make it through! goodness knows i paid enough for it... for those who dont know, this is the stuff on the www.drnatura.com site that was mentioned a few weeks back.

i am on day three or so right now, and you know, i am a LOT less bloated from the saw palmetto (it was making my tummy swell like a balloon)! plus my headaches are pretty much gone... probably all the water i am drinking...

i will keep everyone posted (though dont worry, i will omit the gory details)...

hugs and good boobie wishes!

Holly
(Login Holly34)
November 9 2006, 7:35 PM

Wow, that is expensive!! It is supposed to be a great thing to do and I was thinking about it myself. I noticed they have some poducts at my local natural food store but I didn't know what to get. Maybe I will ask them if they can suggest something...they did have some cheaper. It would be so worth it just to have the constent bloating and full feeling go away.

Good luck to you!!

mark
(no login)
November 9 2006, 8:40 PM

Hi emmie,

it sounds really interesting, i was thinking of doing something like that at some point too. would be very interesting to know how you get on. please keep us updated.

good luck, mark

3monkeysmom
(Login 3monkeysmom)
EVE MEMBERS
Dr. Natura Colonix cleanse
November 13 2006, 12:26 AM

Wow! This is awesome to see someone talking about this cleanse. It really does WORK! My husband and I each did a full three month cleanse, and to tell you the truth, we miss it! The fiber tastes better taken with cold apple juice and shaken really well, mixing it with a spoon just didn't seem to work (we liked the 100% juice better than the concentrate, but whatever tastes better to you.) Since we've been done with it for a few weeks and are still eating the same things that we did before, we've noticed that our #2's aren't working quite like they used to during and right after the cleanse. I'm doing some research to find out what natural fiber would give us the close to the same results. So far, it looks like psyllium husk and senna are the top two ingredients necessary. And, yes, the pictures are disgusting, but TRUE! It's amazing all the "garbage" living in the human body and making us bloated, fat, and unhealthy. Not only that, but all that junk that is packed in is also adding unnecessary weight to the body. For each meal we eat, we are supposed to have an evacuation. (Read that from several different sources.) Also, while cleaning out the insides, a nice side effect is clearer skin and a less noticeable tummy. We're talking about doing the liver cleanse and trying to change our diet, not only for ourselves, but our children. I think that Dr. Natura also has a Para-Nil for kids. Need to look into that for our 8 year old. Best wishes and hang in there. It's expensive, but wonderful for the body.

Anonymous
(Login friskyflirt)
November 13 2006, 12:52 AM

Augh, I really want to start Colonix but I honestly don't have the money right now. Perhaps when I get my refund from BGP I'll be able to pick up a month's supply and try it out. Although, in regards to NBE, perhaps I should do the liver cleanse first?

I'm a little weary about doing NBE while on Colonix since Colonix contains some popular NBE herbs, but then... perhaps I can just substitute the herbs they offer with different ones (like, instead of taking Fennel I'll take Black Cohosh). I dunno, have any of you ladies gotten any growth while on Colonix?

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
feel it MORE
November 13 2006, 9:23 AM

i actually feel it MORE since i started the cleanse a week ago!! i am on BO, so i dont take fennel anyway, and really there isnt all that much in there. its designed to have very small amounts of everything, so i dont think that you will have a problem with it. the tricky part is working it into your be schedule because you need to take supplements one or two hours AFTER you take the fiber (to make sure they dont just go right through your system). so i get up a bit earlier, do the colonix thing, and then workout and then get ready for work and THEN take my pills... its a bit of a change, but i really believe that it is giving me a boost in my program... and i feel so much better and my tummy is flatter already and my little love handles are on their way out the door (and i am shutting the door firmly behind them, i add)! i feel a lot better and have more energy too...

i think the reason you would do other cleanses in your break is because they are a lot harsher on your system so it would counteract the herbs or something... this one isnt at all... it was a lot of money but it was well spent, i think...

3monkeys if you find something as a fiber substitute for afterwards, let me know! something a little cheaper would be nice...

i will keep everyone posted on how it goes... so far so good!!

hugs and good boobie wishes!!

3monkeysmom
(Login 3monkeysmom)
EVE MEMBERS
colonix and be
November 13 2006, 4:27 PM

Aaaggh! I read your note, Emmie, and realized that I probably wasn't waiting long enough to take my bo supplements, so they probably passed on through the system. How annoying! Oh, well, didn't gain anymore, but didn't lose anything either in the chest department. At least the little hitchhikers living in my body are gone (most of them anyway!). That should help encourage growth. Best wishes on growth to all!

yvonne
(Login yvonne03)
*bump*
November 22 2006, 4:59 PM

hey im bumping this thread to ask emmie how the cleanse is going. it's been a little while and i'm curious how things are!

yvonne

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
and the progress is...
November 27 2006, 4:09 PM

well let me see. i have been on the colonix something like three weeks now, and i think that out of everything else this has helped me in more ways than just boobies, but the boobies cant be ignored either!

i have noticed definite growth (i may get brave and measure tonite... i havent in months!), probably because the pills can be absorbed better as everything clears out. PLUS it has tiny tiny amounts of fennel and fenugreek in it, so small that they arent bad for a bovine routine and actually i think they are helping!

im feeling better, my skin is staying clearer than it was without it, and im losing the layer of tummy i had over my abs... even though i was away for the weekend and ate pretty much the whole time!

if anyone else wants to try though, i say again be careful WHEN you take the pills. make sure its an hour or two after you take the fiber or you will "lose" the pills...

hugs and good boobie wishes to all!!

Holly
(Login Holly34)
November 27 2006, 7:34 PM

Hi Emmie, I'm glad this is working for you. I just started taking a complete clense today. It was the only thing I could find that I could afford at the moment. It is a 30 day program that cleans out the liver, lungs, kidney, skin, colon etc. I'm hoping this will help boost my program as well and get rid of the bloating I have all day.

cher
(Login cherasia)
November 29 2006, 12:04 PM

Have anyone of you heard of chlorella can help cleanse body also? I had tried last year and it was very very bad...i start to have severe acne on my face. so sadSad some say its because i got too much toxic to release and some say i didn't drink enough water and some other says probably is the brand not good or chlorella doesn't suit my body system. What do you think? Although now i'm recover but still left with scar, I don't dare to do any detox now.. I'm afraid i got to face acne again.

I need suggestion!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
no dermatologist
November 29 2006, 6:00 PM

i couldnt tell you exactly, but a lot of cleanses WILL make you break out a bit because it pushes the bad stuff out of your system and a lot of it goes through your skin.

the best way to do a cleanse and combat that is to drink a LOT of water (10 cups a day... 8 cups minimum, 10 is better when cleansing) and to wash your face with a gentle cleanser both in the morning and at night to take all the toxins that come out of the skin off...

hope that helps, but you may want to talk to a dermatologist... liver/colon cleanses are good for you, so maybe they will have a suggestion about a milder one that wont affect your skin so much...

hugs and good boobie wishes!

Can you use an "internal cleanse" as a NBE routine?
January 26 2006 at 5:36 AM Steph32 (no login)

Ok everyone,before u start laughing at me lol,let me explain first!!The more I look into the cleanse,the more I know I NEED it!So I got a single cleanse kit for ALL organs(CleanseSmart by Renew Life).It has alot of diff herbs in it,some are NBE herbs.I cant list all but heres a general idea:2caps in morning that r 1300mgs of a proprietary blend of flax seed & 6 other NON nbe herbs plus 200mgs of phytosorb blend w/Fennel & 10 other NON nbe herbs.Then 2 more caps at night that r 1300mgs proprietary blend of Fenugreek,Red Clover & 20 other NON nbe herbs plus 200 mgs phytosorb Fennel & 10 other NON nbe herbs.The only important herb absent in the cleanse is Saw Palmetto,if I still took my 320mg SP with ONLY this cleanse do u guys think I could still grow? Right now Im only on 1830mgs of Fenugreek,320mgs of SP and 1500 mgs EPO.I know its INSANE to risk a working(and NEWER)nbe routine BUT I really want to do this cleanse!By the way,its a 2 week cleanse according to the directions.Thanx!

Lisa
(no login)
Re: Can you use an "internal cleanse" as a NBE routine?
January 26 2006, 10:35 AM

I would contact customer services and ask them if it would be alright to take the SP while doing the cleanse, but then it is only for two weeks so if you want to do it proper, I would maybe just leave the SP and start again afterwards. If you do the cleanse when your period starts chances are you won't lose out that much if you take a two week break from the SP.
Good luck and let us know how the cleanse went.
Lisa

Steph
(no login)
Thanku Lisa!
January 26 2006, 10:03 PM

I probly should call and ask huh? I think Im more focused on keeping up growth than on the possible herb interactions or side effects! Thats typical behaviour for me-always trying to AVOID Dr's AND directions and ALWAYS self diagnosing and prescribing!LOL!!!

Steph
(no login)
Bump!
January 27 2006, 12:11 AM

HINT HINT!! I'm REALLY hoping some more girls will give me some feedback on this ESPECIALLY the "is their enough booby herb in the cleanse itself" to continue my growth part of my ? HB and Prettysoulful,I would be especially interested in both ur thoughts!

Lisa
(no login)
Re: Bump!
January 27 2006, 11:08 AM

Steph, I think that is just hard to say, you would just have to try it, but a cleanse is really not there to load you full with all those herbs, it is meant to flush everything out of your body. I am a bit dubious about that whole cleanse anyway because of all those herbs in it, but then i am no expert and maybe you have to take all those for a full body cleanse, after all I only have the potion I took to compare it with, Molly might be able to help you out with that.

If you are worried about losing growth then stick to your herbs just now and do the cleanse later, if it gives you extra growth than that is good, but you have to see what is more important to you, cleansing or growing, it is hard to believe that you can have both, the cleanse and breast growth.
If you decide to do the cleanse just keep up the massages, I did them for about a month after I stopped the herbs and I think this has helped me keep my growth.
Good luck,
Lisa

prettysoulful
(no login)
Re: Bump!
January 27 2006, 2:09 PM

I agree with Lisa, that you should just start the cleanse on the 1st day of you cycle then you really only miss out on one week. I don't usually take any BE herbs during my cycle, and in the past, that didn't affect my growth. Plus, massage and heat can go a long way.

But as to the formula helping with growth, it is possible, but not likely, as the quantity of the herbs is pretty low considering that there are several herbs included in the totals.

While I don't think that the SP would conflict with the cleanse, I also see no need to waste them by using them during the cleanse. The commercial cleanse that I used several months ago was 15 days, and did not interfere with my breast growth either. It didn't have a lot of NBE herbs and those it had were small in quantity.

I would say, take the time to cleanse, with focus on your liver as it will have to handle the estrogen, and then continue with the NBE program.

This is the cleanse I used

http://store.yahoo.com/iherb/thiscleanse.html

Detox?
May 21 2009 at 5:52 PM Haley (Login prettypurplekao)

I'm a newbie here and am researching beginning my own program modeled after EveM's more than likely. Smile I have read several say it's important to "cleanse" your body before starting a program, but I am wondering is this really necessary? I was doing research on detox products and DrNatura's products have the best reviews but they are ungodly expensive. Even more expensive than BreastActives, Perfect Curves, Wonderup! I can't believe this. And the photos they have on the website show some really disgusting stuff. I don't think I'd be able to continue eating if something disgusting came out of me. I have a very weak stomach already....

I first got started on NBE by taking BreastActives which seemed had the best reviews of all products out there. I have not noticed any change or even felt tingling or tenderness after one month of taking this product. So I'm planning to return the other bottle. Something else I really hated about the product is the smell of the capsule. It made my stomach churn in the morning, and practically ruined my apetite for breakfast. Do commonly used herbs have similarly disgusting smells? I can't take the stench... also the smell gave me a headache, I smelled it long after I had swallowed it.

I think purchasing it was a really big mistake and also felt the cream was very sticky, which didn't allow a lengthy breast massage. So I was thinking of starting my own program. It seems very difficult and I feel some others posting on this forum know lots more about their hormones and body than me!

How do you come to find out this information anyways? I go for an annual papsmear, but my GYN doesn't tell me anything about my hormones. Sad I also haven't asked a doctor about NBE.

Sorry my thoughts are so scattered. Have been looking to this forum for info for about 2 weeks now, and I'm still not sure where to start. But I've seen the picture pages and some amazing results!

Also, I'm wondering if anyone encountered a problem with discussing this with their boyfriends or husbands. Was it an obstacle for you or has everyone had supportive significant others. This is hard for me because I don't want to keep this from my boyfriend but I also don't want him to think I'm not confident.

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
My opinion...
May 21 2009, 6:27 PM

...is that yes, it is a good idea to do a cleanse. But that expensive stuff you're talking about is really unnecessary. All you really need is just milk thistle. Standardized is best. Take this for about a week or so before you start your routine. It helps the liver function properly and flushes out any excess estrogens.

As for boyfriends knowing about NBE...I had told him about wanting to get bigger boobs and he thought I was fine, but figured it was nothing wrong with wanting NATURALLY larger breasts. He doesn't like implants at all. BUT the catch is this: he never even saw me topless! XD And the reason for that is because I'm so self-conscious about my AA boobs that I hid their true size from everyone by wearing inserts. So yeah, I didn't wanna embarrass myself even if he is more fond of legs/booty anyway. I feel a lil bad for making him wait so long, but I just can't let the cat out of the bag just yet. I did tell him that late next month, I would lower my inhibitions and give him a peek lol since I should have actual boobage by then. Thankfully he is a patient guy!

OK, that's enough of that. Hope my post was of some help.

adrianna
(Login grnpapaya)
detox
May 21 2009, 6:29 PM

Some here have taken milk thistle to detox. Its not very expensive. I personally like to do a juice fast or the lemonade diet to cleanse. I find it very effective, so its not really necessary to spend a lot of money on it. I have not told my husband. He hasnt suspected anything either as I always take vitamins and herbs for general health. The herbs used for nbe have many other benefits. The ease pms and help regulate the menstrual cycle at time. Some of them are cleansing herbs in themselves. I have heard that some, afraid of telling their significant other about nbe, have just said that they were taking herbs to regulate their period. Either way, theres no reason for you to feel unconfident regardless of the size of your boobs. Part of nbe is acceptance of what we already have.

Haley
(Login prettypurplekao)
Milk Thistle?
May 21 2009, 6:35 PM

Wow, that does help a lot. Is there a specific way this should be taken or dose? Should be taken with food or on an empty stomach? So greatful to not need to purchase more bottled gimmicks and feeling good about purchasing natural herbs.

My boyfriend and I have been dating 2 years next month, and I am a very full B, but I am not satisfied with the shape. My boobs are very round at the bottom but very flat on the top and I feel they have lost some of the fullness since I changed BCP, from Ortho TriCyclen to TriCyclen. I did get really selfconcious about weight and went from weighing 107 lbs 5'6" to around 95 lbs and think this contributed a lot to my loss in fullness. I have been eating more and trying to not be so overnalytical, allowing myself to have sugars and bread from time to time instead of shutting them out, but seems like fat is being stored in my "love handles" and upper thigh. Sad

Good luck on your routine, I'm sure your bf won't be disappointed, and any help or additional advice on Milk Thistle would be great. Smile I want to get started right away but I'm really worried about wasting another $200 on products that don't work.

Haley
(Login prettypurplekao)
Re: Detox?
May 21 2009, 6:41 PM

Adrianna, are there foods I should not be eating while taking Milk Thistle? And when you do a juice fast, do you only drink juice and not eat anything?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Detox?
May 21 2009, 7:28 PM

I don't think a cleanse is necessary before starting a program, but after a while of being on herbs may be very recomendable. You can also take milk thistle occasionally while on your program.

Haley
(Login prettypurplekao)
Thanks all
May 21 2009, 8:43 PM

Thanks, Moon. Smile That helps a lot, I just placed my order, wanted to try a bunch of different herbs. Got fennel, fenugreek, borage oil, hops powder, wild yam, oatstraw powder, flax seed powder, alfaalfa, bustea, barley grass and milk thistle! Whew! Hoping for the best, but this is way less than I spent on those worthless BreastActives pills.

Can I do a lemon detox diet while on NBE?
October 30 2008 at 12:18 PM Need Help (Login Cheeky_girl_1)

I have put on a few kilos since I've started NBE, I think all the fat have gone to my waist and tummy and I have no growth on my boobs at all.....I work out 4-5 times a week, no change on diet, I still can't get rid off those extra kilos I've put on, was wondering can I do a lemon detox diet while I'm on NBE? Please help..........

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: Can I do a lemon detox diet while on NBE?
October 30 2008, 1:16 PM

Hi Need Help,
Are you using Saw Palmetto? That herb has been reported to cause weight increase. Most people do gain some weight while doing NBE, especially if they are taking a bunch of phytoestrogens.

I don't know what a lemon detox diet is, but I can guess it involves a lot of lemon...lol. Any diet that causes weight loss is considered counter to NBE. If I were you I would not go to extreme measures.

What is your program?

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

may
(no login)
October 31 2008, 2:12 AM

waxingmoon is right, doing a dexot of any kind is not reccomended while on NBE. take a month to detox and then go back to your program, or tweak your program. the detox will help you lose those extra punds and will cleanse your body so when you return to your NBE program your body will absorb the herbs/boobie foods better, what ever you are taking.

but do not do the detox at the same time, you will just be wasting your money.

i suggest you do a liver cleanse, milk thistle is very popular for liver cleansing, espessially here on the forum. i have never heard of a lemon detox, but if you want to consume more lemon thats fine, but use milkthistle to cleanse your liver it will be better for you.

hope this helps,

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 31 2008, 8:07 PM

By what mechanism exactly is detox supposed to prevent NBE from working? It's beneficial to do detox before NBE of course, but I have the impression that the idea of not doing detox and NBE together is just one of the obsolete recomendations that was never based on any actual arguments.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
October 31 2008, 9:23 PM

A lemon detox is the lesser of two liver cleanses (one is a "cleanse", one is a "flush"). As a practice it has been done while on a short break but I know of no reason that it could not be done while on a program. It is definitely beneficial in theory because it facilitates the liver in processing the internal phytoestrogens. Taking CoQ10 is also good for the liver and women who take fenugreek capsules with orange juice also seem to have real good results.

(my 2 cents)

This message has been edited by Wahaika on Oct 31, 2008 9:26 PM

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 31 2008, 10:09 PM

Wahaika - As I understand it the lemon cleanse does its job by delivering antioxidants, so it ''cleanses'' out toxins, which wouldn't in any way interfere with herbs. Milk thistle on the other hand speeds up regeneration of liver cells, which again from what I know wouldn't affect usage of herbs either. I can't help but to think that the whole idea of ''cleansing'' and ''flushing'' while on a brake came from literally imagining liver beeing flushed like a toilet lol.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
October 31 2008, 10:30 PM

I would've thought CoQ10 was too likely to burn fat? I took a supplement ages ago that was mainly CoQ10 and L-carnitine - it gave me a proper buzz!! Feeling awake and ready for action on about 4 hours sleep per night. Only took it for about a week because it was absolutely disgusting but not been brave enough to try it again.

To the original poster - are you sure what you have is proper fatty tissue and not some sort of bloating (either digestive or hormonal)? If it is actual fat you've gained sadly your best bet is to ditch the herbs or maybe try something different.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
October 31 2008, 11:24 PM

Wow, I'm actually tempted to try l-carnitine now cause I have a slight case of chronic fatigue but then I don't wanna lose any boobage...

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
November 1 2008, 12:32 AM

Hey Moon, you're right. I was thinking of the liver cleanse that uses milk thistle. It was the lemon that threw me off. The liver "flush" I had in mind is here:
http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

L-Carnatine is really good for energy production. It works by making the mitochondria more pliable therefore making it easier to get nutrients in and toxins out of each cell.

greecemonkey
(Login greecemonkey)
November 1 2008, 1:08 AM

Kool, Im quite fatigued as I dont sleep well.. so L-Carnatine could be the ticket?!? Im gonna check it out right this second ;P

Thanks for the tip!!

Happy growing!!

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
November 1 2008, 4:27 AM

Regarding the L-carnitine I found this mentioned as a side effect:

"...if you have low or border-line thyroid levels, you should not take L-carnitine as it may impair the action of your thyroid hormone..."

This came from:
http://www.nutritional-supplements-healt...fects.html

I tried to reference another good site that usually is fairly correct in its cautions and although I did not find exactly the same thing I did find a reference to l-carnitine being used to treat excess thyroid (hyperthyroidism). I think there could be something to the above caution.

Many people who are experiencing fatigue may have an undiagnosed low or border-line low thyroid level. If there is some impairment of thyroid hormone from l-carnitine a person with low thyroid who takes it may begin to experience a lot of low thyroid symptoms. I am thinking that sensitivity to cold or hair loss might be likely as well as a host of other symptoms.

So watch out for unusual symptoms developing if you decide to take this.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Need help
(Login Cheeky_girl_1)
Thank you
November 1 2008, 4:59 AM

Thanks for all the advices. I think I will stay with my program for another month or two, then do a detox cleanse and restart my current program.

I've took pm at the beginning, had negative side effects, after 4 months on PM, I've switched to Fenugreek, Red Clover, SP and flaxseed for about 3 months now, I thought I have some growth (my measurements go up and down all the time) until I compare my before and recent pics, my boobs look no different.

Can I take Milk Thistle with the herbs at the same time?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
November 1 2008, 12:45 PM

Thanks for the info Wahainka, yeah that flush does make sense not to do while on NBE.

Thanks Waxingmoon, that's good to know. Luckily I had my thyroid checked a while ago and it was fine, but I do still wonder if after stopping l-carnitine that doesn't make you even more tired, so I too would try it carefully with minimal doses and not continously.

cleanser
January 9 2007 at 4:05 AM colby (Login colby4u2nv)

O.k. I was planned to start a cleanser next week called clean start, but after thinking really hard I decided to ask if there are any recommended cleansers on this forum. Clean start is a 14 day program which sets me back 2 whole weeks from starting(not good). So ladies is there any recommended cleanse or highly talked about cleanse on this forum. Thanx as I am anxious to get started and don't want to by house bound for 14 whole days, with a major setback of 2 weeks.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: cleanser
January 9 2007, 8:53 AM

hi anne, re cleanser, not that I know of other than colonix, and emmie started that on the forum I think ??? other than that people have taken milk thisle and sleansing herbs etc..... Oky cleanse looks interesting ??? but I havent tried it love jellyDeee...

mark
(Login sunnyMark)
January 9 2007, 10:44 AM

hi, emmie and somebody else here took the colonix, it is sold by dr. natura, you can get info on this website http://www.drnatura.com/.
it's meant to be really good, i am thinking of trying it as well but can't spend that much money right now

Katie
(Login Katie81)
January 9 2007, 11:24 AM

I'm currently on a break from herbs and have been taking psyllium and bentonite shakes (i can't afford colonix!!)...they have been working really well, but to be honest, you really need to do a cleanse for at least 2 weeks for it to be beneficial.

It sucks that you will have to delay your programme for a few weeks, but it could help in the long run......if your digestive sytem is working optimally, you will be able to absorb the herbs you take more easily and they may have a better chance of working!!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
what about the lemonade?
January 9 2007, 5:18 PM

i did take the colonix (finishing up the program now... two months). it is gentle enough that you can do it and work, and it is also not an interfering program... as long as you have the time to take the fiber and then wait an hour or two before taking your first pill dose you can do it while you are on the supplements... i really liked it, i havent even gotten a cold for longer than a day since i have been on it, i feel a ton better, and i think it was a really good purchase and didnt delay my nbe quest at all.

but it is expensive... i bought three months but i am holding the last box until after i am done with nbe or maybe before then if i start getting the bloat again.

how about the special lemonade? isnt that supposed to be a cleanse?

search the forum... there have been a few. if you have time off of work for a few days, there are some speedy ones... but also speedy to the toilet, so be careful! the shorter the cleanse, the more you go...

Denise
(Login Denise)
January 9 2007, 11:19 PM

Dandelion shouldn't be forgotten. I saw Dr. Oz recommending dandelion tea as part of his 48-hour cleanse to help your liver release toxins while you sleep.

Why is necessary to clean the colon?
May 6 2007 at 2:18 AM Johana (no login)

Hello, i´ve been reading about colon cleansing in this forum. Why is necessary to clean the colon in nbe? Thanks.

Carol Ann
(Login Chefette)
Johana
May 7 2007, 4:12 AM

please allow me to answer this question to the very best of my ability..... If I am wrong in any way, I assure you, I will be corrected.

After many years of abuse to you body due to toxins in our food supply, quality of water and air, and the sometimes occassional self induced abuse like smoking ,drugs and drinking, our colons are up to 80% clogged. In order for the herbs to actually work like they are suppose to, you need to clean your colon so the herbs can run their course through your system and your system absorb as much of the herbs as they can. Not only for NBE, but for all over general good health as well.
We as humans are eating more and more over processed foods and our quality of natural resources have plumeted since 100 years or better ago. Therefore, we need to clean out our colons as part of our daily routine. Kinda like you wanna wash your car and make it all shiny, but if the carberator is clogged, YOU AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE SISTER!
Look up colonix on your search engine and you will see what they have to say. It is worth the research.
Good luck

Tessie
(no login)
Re: Why is necessary to clean the colon?
May 7 2007, 7:50 AM

It can't make any difference to how effectively we absorb herbs and nutrients since all of that has been absorbed already by the time the "food that once was" reaches the colon. I think you are right about it getting clogged up though, and that probably needs flushing out every so often.

Julia
(no login)
Re: Why is necessary to clean the colon?
May 11 2007, 4:05 PM

I'm not sure about colon cleansing, because your digestive system and bowel eliminate waste material and bacteria from your body anyway.

Drnatura Colonix Cleanse
April 17 2007 at 6:55 PM Glamma (Login Glamma)

Has anyone tried a cleanse such as Drnatura colonix cleanse. I've been taking dandelion but was thinking about taking something like this. Here's the link, let me no what you think

http://www.drnatura.com/colonix_program.php

Anniegirl16
(Login anniegirl16)
I've tried it
April 17 2007, 7:14 PM

I was on Colonix and did a one-month cleanse and felt a lot better. I was suffering from what I guess you could call chronic fatigue syndrome and could barely work or go to school. The doctors ran tons of tests and could never find anything wrong. The symptoms lasted over a year off and on. Now I'm doing a lot better, whether it was colonix or just eating healthier, I’m not sure. But I'm only 21 and was surprised that colonix helped. I won't go into detail about it but some of the things in your body that get flushed out when on colonix (pretty gross).

I just got done doing another month about 6 months since the first time I tried it. It is recommended to do it every year or so I think. Also a warning: the pictures on the website are disgusting but is what you can expect to see when doing the cleanse.

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
Re: Drnatura Colonix Cleanse
April 17 2007, 11:38 PM

Great to no colonix worked for you. We're the same age so hopefully it will work just as well for me, younger should mean less gunk I guess so hopefully it will flush me out quick enough.

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
April 18 2007, 3:56 PM

Hi Annie,

Did you use toxinout as well, not sure if I should get this since it's 50% off or do you think its a bit much for a first time cleanse. I'm not really sure if its necessary.

Thanx

Anonymous
(Login anniegirl16)
April 19 2007, 4:16 AM

umm i don't remember what else i took , I think i took like a probiotic that they sold..and i bought more than one months worth of colonix since you save alot and could always use it down the road. you could use the toxicout..i mean i didn't have any problems on the colonix program..like i didn't feel like i was flushing out too much or some say they are scared they won't make it to the bathroom...that wasn't the case for me at all. Good Luck I don't think you will be disappointed...you will feel have more energy and probaly drop a few lbs. i didn't need to drop any but you do since you have junk sitting in you colon.

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
April 20 2007, 12:11 PM

I'm going to buy 2 months supply of colonix and get toxinout as well since it's 35% off or something like that. Thanx for your help

Kitty
(Login Kittyluv09)
April 20 2007, 3:37 PM

Ooooooohhhh those pictures are SO DISGUSTING!!! I was gagging!!!!! I don't think I could handle watching that stuff come outta me!

mark
(Login sunnyMark)
April 20 2007, 4:53 PM

it really looks disgusting but if that kind of stuff really is inside us i definetely want to flush it out, gonna do cleanse next month as well

Anonymous
(Login gingerD)
April 20 2007, 5:20 PM

omg, that looks grose, as if you want to be pulling out a **** rope.....yuk

Now what i have found is tea,i can not reccomend it enough, i drink 1 or 2 cups a day, and by god you go but it certainly dosnet look like that.
oolong
feijin
and crysathumum
i baught some off ebay, but i went to my local chineese super market and it was only 50p a box, and £2.00 abox of the crysanthamum slimming tea.
All deffinatly shift the bloat and help maintain weight,and is a natural detox and burn more fat than green tea.+they taste lovely

Hay im honerstly not knocking the product i think the picures ar alittle 2 much info tho, im sure once you begin you would see results like that with out needing to c other peoples

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee)
April 20 2007, 8:44 PM

I've read from people who have performed autopsies that they have never seen any gunk or buildup in any dead person's intestines. Most people think that the rubbery ropes that come out from a colon cleanse are actually caused by the large quantities of fiber ingested. Someone suggested you take a soluble fiber supplement and put in in a glass with some water, let it soak it up, and then dump it out several hours later. It will be in the shape of the glass. This is why, in your insides, it retains the shape of your intestines where it had a bit of time to sit and gel.

On the other hand, many people say they feel better after a cleanse. So who knows? Maybe it's psychological, maybe it's real.

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
April 21 2007, 2:51 PM

Buffee, I read that too a while back. But I also have read that people who did the cleanse had things come out of them that they had not recently ingested, like popcorn and critters? That theory about the fiber may have some truth to it though, it does make sense.

I just ordered my cleanse and hope it gets here next week as I plan to start next weekend. I've had stomach problems the last month or so, and have wanted to do the cleanse now for over a year, so I finally decided that it's time. We will all have to report back in a month or so how it's doing for us. I do believe that our colon can cause other issues with our bodies if not functioning properly. Myself, I have always been a very regular person, no stomach problems and eat a good diet, but something has recently gone wrong in my tummy area. I am really hoping that this does the trick, there is no way that I suddenly developed IBS, and if I did, I refuse to be on meds to control it, atleast until I do everything natural first.

katherine
(Login BObabe)
Drnatura Colonix Cleanse
April 21 2007, 3:20 PM

Hi, Ladies!

I didn't use Dr, Natura, But I did a similar cleanse and was very happy with how it made me feel after. I'm also young (28) and was quite suprised by what came out. I think different people have diffenent results and this can be affected by what kind of lifestyle you follow, but I believe most people feel better after. I swear it helped with pill absorption. Even with supplements my temp and circulation were HORRIBLE, and have been for years, and since doing a cleanse, my temp is perfect....without any supplements! All tingles had stopped after an initial surge, and they came back too!Crazy, but I would do it again in 6 months without blinking.

Yes, pictures are gross, but I'm a sicko who just can't look away......Smile

katherine

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
Day One
May 5 2007, 9:21 PM

I started colonix today, feel nothing different. They told me that this is normal, but I'm hoping to get advise from real people, not salesman. So will I notice anything different tomorrow? Will the dam break and I'll know I'm on a cleanse then? Sorry, but this is a post about colon cleansing, so no need to pretty it up. Thanks for any info/advise. -- Sissy

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
To Sissy
May 6 2007, 12:50 AM

Hi Sissy,

When you say a probelm in the tummy area do you mean bloating. I suffer with constant bloating and my stomach feels tight and very full after eating even if I haven't eaten a lot. Never had this before in my life until I took herbs so hopefully colonix will get rid of it and get my body back to normal. I'm ordering a 2 month supply next week, can't wait to get rid of the parasite that's causing this horrible bloated stomach. Anyway let me no how it goes, I hope it works for you.

Glamma

This message has been edited by Glamma on May 6, 2007 12:51 AM

Deb
(no login)
May 6 2007, 3:17 PM

Hi all,

I am interested in doing a cleanse but I would rather do a natural one. Is there anything you can eat or drink (like fruit or teas) that would have the same effect? Also, I work a lot of long hours. Is this going to make me spead all my time in the bathroom? I think that has been my biggest fear, and why I haven't done it yet, because you have to worry that you won't make it to the bathroom:-) No one wants that! Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks a bunch.

Deb

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
Hi Glamma!
May 6 2007, 3:42 PM

Yes, bloating (without water retention) despite recent weight loss, and stomach growling LOUDLY and making very LOUD bubbling noises. Very strange cause besides monthly water retention and occasionally at other times, I have no stomach issues. I do get bloated after eating sometimes come to think of it, even when I don't eat alot. I think I ate bad seafood because I was fine one day, then it started the next day and never went away. If it was some kind of bug, it surely would be gone by now. I'm really hoping that this works, it really annoying.

The cleanse is also supposed to help absorb nutrients and suppliments better, so it may actually help me with NBE too. I only ordered one month, but plan on doing 3 months for sure, then the Toxinout after that. Did you end up getting the toxinout also?

Glamma
(Login Glamma)
May 6 2007, 7:43 PM

For some reason toxinout is not available in europe yet only the colonix. If it were available I would've bought it. Hopefully colonix alone will do the trick. Good luck I'm sure you'll benefit greatly from toxinout also.

Which herbs Help FLUSH your system Best (FOR NBE BREAKS)
March 16 2006 at 9:01 PM
Mrs.Taylor (Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS

Which herbs Help FLUSH your system Best (FOR NBE BREAKS)
Thank you all for your help...love ya...

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
here are a few
March 16 2006, 9:56 PM

herbs to be benificial to the liver, help rid body of toxins.
I would do your homework on whatever herb you decide to choose for this.
That way you know what all the goods/bads are of taking it. But here is what I found for you:

Eat sweet juicy fruits and drink plenty of water.
some herbs that can help are:

*Cats Claw
*Rhubarb Root
*Safflower
*Bupleurum Root
*Dandelion
*Artichoke
*Milk Thistle (this would be my pick)

Hope that helps!

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Sunset
March 16 2006, 10:53 PM

Im done with pills for a while so my fiance bought me Detox tea made with Organic dandellion and Everyday Detox pormotes liver function.(2)And they gave me some free magazines about different herbs because she said I was so polite all the time to her. I hope thie works..thanks girl

Sunset
(no login)
I am sure it will
March 17 2006, 12:11 AM

work. Just be carefull and follow all the instructions Smile

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
This stuff works
March 17 2006, 9:07 AM

Yes mam, Its say drin 1-3 cups a day for rapid detoxification. I'm going to drink a cup every night before bed. I feel better all ready I feel a sense of calmness and relaxation(happy).

Mrs.Taylor
(Login Mrs.Taylor)
EVE MEMBERS
Why don't you try the tea Sunset
March 17 2006, 9:07 AM

catwoman
(no login)
Re: Which herbs Help FLUSH your system Best(FOR NBE BREAKS)
March 17 2006, 10:32 AM

i am having a break from wonderup for a while. i`ve been on them for 5 months now, had pains when i first started now nothing. how long would you recommend having a break before re-starting?
thanks, catwoman x

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Which herbs Help FLUSH your system Best(FOR NBE BREAKS)
March 17 2006, 11:26 AM

If you have been on it for so long maybe give your body a month and do a liver cleanse, you can find products in health stores, tinctures or a tea like what Mrs. T. is doing.
If you keep on doing breast massages you might still grow, the herbs take a while to flush out of your system so they might still be there for a while to work their magic.
Good luck and take care,
Lisa

Sunset
(no login)
I have no need
March 17 2006, 2:29 PM

to use the tea really. I havent started herbs yet. I dont know much about the whole "liver cleanse" thing, I have heard that sometimes it can make you really sick. I dont plan to really use or do a "cleanse" at this point.

If I do decide to use something later on during breaks, I'll probably use milk thistle. I would feel safer myself using that. So thats basicly why I havent done it yet Mrs. Taylor. I am glad it is working well with you and I am glad its makeing you feel better, thats good!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon