Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cleanse

Cleanse BEFORE staring NBE program!!!
October 25 2006 at 2:00 PM Snowflake (Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

This may be secret for some people. Doing a internal cleanse program may before starting any program may help you benefit from herbs. Liver has to filter EVERYTHING!!!! If you have been on meds, drink, smoke, eat fatty foods consider a cleanse prior to NBE. Liver helps regulate hormones, if its backed up cause of your lifestyle habits you may not see the best results for your NBE efforts!!! Something for everyone to think about.

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
Re: Cleanse BEFORE staring NBE program!!!
October 27 2006, 10:01 AM

Is it ok to cleanse whilst still doing NBE at the same time or would I have to break then cleanse?

Love

=^_^= x

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
October 27 2006, 10:47 AM

And if you are taking other meds? NBE doesnt work? I take meds for alergies. Should i do a cleanse? But I must continue taking the meds... And what do you sugest for cleansing?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
October 27 2006, 11:36 AM

I picked up a 15 day cleanse the other day at the health food store. I have never done a cleanse before, this is called "First cleanse". I take 2 capsulaes in morning and 2 capsulaes at night, with glas of juice with a scoop of fibre that is to be used with capsulaes. I have been on a low sose blood pressure med. since spring, so I will keep taking my med. as usual. Depending on how serious your condition you keep taking your meds. But a cleanse is suppose to help with sinus problems too, so that was a big seller for me, cause I have had sinus issues for past 6 months and been on alot of meds for it. After my 15 day cleanse I will start up NBE again. I just don't think I was getting full benefit from herbs this time, like I did the very first time I did NBE, but I had to go on alot of meds since then for sinus. There are 3 day cleanses too but the lady suggested this one for me for a first timer. I thought it was worth a try and will maybe help my overall health.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
SORRY!!! forgot to answer FARECAT
October 27 2006, 12:31 PM

Yes you would break from NBE herbs, but you can get 3,5, 10 day cleanses, its really up to you. There is even 30 day cleanses, so its really what you want to do. You could do cleanes on your period days. The one I wanted to try was 3 day, but the lady didn't suggest I start with that one cause it was pretty strong I guess. But anyway we'll see how its goes and hope for the best.

Jacka-b
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
October 27 2006, 1:24 PM

Unfortunatly I was off herbs for a while ( two months in total ), as you might know I had completed 3mnths WU and got rid of a second crease I had under my right breast. Well after 2mnths I haven't lost any growth. I am wanting to start again but wanted to do a cleanse, just curious as to what herbs or ingrediets are in the cleanse. I suppose this is similar to going on a detox diet?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Everything I sure!!!
October 27 2006, 1:41 PM

Milk thistle, slipperery elm, cumin seed, ginger root, red clover, yarrow herb, kelp, burdock, these are just a few, but there has to be about 40 different herbs, all in very low, 5mgs-75mgs. My morning caps are abit diferent from nite caps. The info sheet says the cleanse has herbs for the liver, bowel,lungs,lymphatic system,kidneys, skin, blood,. Here is web site to check out. www.RENEWLIFE.COM Have a look and see what you think.

BNoMore
(no login)
October 27 2006, 7:03 PM

I have been on Dr. Nutura colon cleanse for 15 days now! I started myself and husband on this cleanse mainly for better health- We take 4 capsules and fiber in am and at night we have a of cup-The Tea is wonderful!! And the results have been amazing-not too harsh like other cleansing teas I've tried- This program is to be taken anywhere from 2-3 months depending on how clean you need your sytem-And YES! you can take it with NBE-I take my herbs at night anyways-They say you can cont any herbs or meds just take them 1-2 hours after fiber-I have been on the website and just have learned so much about the importance of cleansing-Didn't know we all have parasites and backed up waste matter that keeps us from absorbing our herbs and nutrients from the foods we eat! I think everyone should check out this awesome website!!! Be prepared though for some shocking pictures on the results you can produce!!!! Mind you this program is not cheap BUT heck my husband thinks it will save us alot of medical expenses in the long run!! because we will have a clean system and colon(where all dieases start from) the website is:

WWW.DrNatura.com
GOOD HEALTH TO ALL!!!

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
October 27 2006, 7:23 PM

Ewh yag! Those pics are.............disgusting!!!!

YAG!

=@_@= x

Anonymous
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS
October 30 2006, 2:38 PM

Thanks for useful website. I noticed alot of the herbs used for cleansing the intestines are also in WU and ingredients I use in my cooking such as garlic, ginger root, fennel seed, cumin etc. I think that perhaps if you have a good balanced diet and wash your fresh produce regularly, you don't need a long detox programme. I often have breaks from caffeine and drink plenty of fennel and ginger tea, and water too. I'm going to come up with a detox, using raw ingredients. I would like to get some Aloe Vera drink though, I believe that is excellent for all sorts of ailments and preventing illness.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1)
October 31 2006, 4:08 AM

wow that site is scary! i'm actually afraid to use cleanse!!! lol!
at 21 yrs i'm not sure if i absolutely need this (although it cant be bad to try) but i think i will put it off till i'm 25.
thanks for showing me this, i didnt know a cleanse was so important!!!

Miss Monet
(Login friskyflirt)
October 31 2006, 7:41 AM

Wow, that site was amazing! TOTAL SHOCKER!! I can't believe the sick stuff that came out of those people! haha

Seriously though, it really makes you think what's inside of you... I've noticed that in the past year or two I've been bloated and constipated VERY OFTEN. It's pretty much natural for me to have a portruding belly every night (I laugh it off by saying I'm "pregnant with Keanu Reeve's baby" haha!). At first I thought that maybe it's due to my scoliosis (it pushes my ribs out a little, so perhaps this makes my bloating seem a lot worse than it is?), but now I'm thinking that it may be due to clogged-up JUNK in my stomach!

I really want to do an internal cleanse but I really don't have the money to purchase Colonix -- us college kids are dirt poor. Sad I'm going to apply to Barnes&Noble and Starbucks next week, though, so hopefully one of those two will give me a job! I NEED MONEY!!! Sad Sad

Question... do you think detoxing your body will affect NBE or birth control?

mrsu
(no login)
October 31 2006, 9:54 AM

hi
im going to start with 14 days on and 14 days off pm would it be ok to take the milk thistle in the 14 days off? do you think it would be a waste of time?
thanks

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
No way!!
October 31 2006, 12:01 PM

Milk thislthe is the best herb for liver cleanse. I think I have even seen some programs here with milk thislth in routine. Your abolsolutly right, take MT during your break, morning and night I think most bottles say. Good plan!!! and good luck to you.

mrsu
(Login mrsu)
October 31 2006, 9:17 PM

hi snowflake
thanks for your reply. these pills are 10 g each it says recommended dose 1-3 tabs. ill see how it goes

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
November 2 2006, 10:37 AM

Girls,

do you think it is possible to make a liver clanse while taking WU?. I'm on my 4 month and still no results so I'm afraid growing could begin next day and if I stop now i waist 4 month of WU.

I'm portuguese, anyone can tell me if milk thistle is "cardo mariano" in portuguese?

Helen
(Login Helen_N)
EVE MEMBERS
November 2 2006, 11:50 AM

Yup Liz Smile you are right, actually cardo mariano is another name for milk thistle (I've also left you a reply to your post regarding liver cleanse, under your other thread)

Common names:
blessed milk-thistle, cardo Mariano, Cardui mariani folium, Cardui mariani fructus, holy thistle, kenguel seed, Lady's thistle, milk thistle, St. Mary's thistle, variegated thistle...

Best Boobie Wishes,
H. xx

Liz
(Login Liz1967)
November 2 2006, 12:22 PM

Thanks Helen. i also did respond to you on the other thread.
I really dont eat wrong food, dont drink alcool or coffee or smoke, nothing, so maybe I dont neeed more liver clanse.

Conformer
(Login Conformer)
November 4 2006, 12:37 PM

Another simple liver cleanse recipe includes using olive oil, epsom salt, and lemon juice, but that combo already seems nasty so I'm assuming it'll taste even nastier. So, I was wondering if you can get a cleanse by just consuming milk thistles and if so, for how long? Also, does anyone have a good recommendation for a cleanse package that can be purchased in a local store?

Desperate
(no login)
November 6 2006, 12:23 PM

Do you think that after taking WU for 4 month without any growing is it good to stop and do a liver cleanse? I'm thinking doind that and then restart.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
If your getting no where with Routine!!!!!
November 8 2006, 12:50 PM

If you have been on a routine for a few months and not feeling anything, seeing anything happening, maybe you need to cleanse. When you do plan to break from NBE herbs have a cleanse program ready to start. I think it is important and I do think you would get full benefit from NBE herbs. This is just a suggestion for those that are getting frustrated and not having results from months of NBE routine. Also concider a cleanse before you start up a routine. So I gues i am bumping this post, cause I think for some it could be a very positive experience and maybe an improtant key to NBE programs.

Liver cleanse - why, how and when?
August 1 2007 at 9:44 AM Louise (Login Louise1982)

I have heard talk about doing cleanses, why is this necessary? What are herbs doing to the liver? How often should this be done or only if you've stalled / had adverse reaction? How do you do it?

I'm taking WU, sporadically taking borage oil, intending to start marine collagen and nettle root - do I need to cleanse and how often?

Thanks x

Christine
(no login)
Re: Liver cleanse - why, how and when?
August 1 2007, 10:24 AM

You can look after the liver quite adequately simply by taking Milk Thistle. You don't need to cleanse to protect the liver. I'm surprised breast enhancement products don't include milk thistle as one of their ingredients, as it would be most helpful if they did.

Cheryl
(Login Cheryl.)
August 1 2007, 10:39 AM

I don't know about other breast enhancement products, but the one Louise is taking, Wonderup, *does* include milk thistle in it's ingredients.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 1 2007, 4:59 PM

Precisely, WU contains MT so you are already protecting you liver. Herbs are stressful on the liver beacuse they get processed there so the liver had increased work and side metabolites production. MT acceleraets regeneration of liver tissue.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 1 2007, 5:04 PM

Thanks guys, silly question: do I need to worry about ingesting too many capsule shells? Does the contents work more / less effectively f the shell is removed?

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
August 1 2007, 6:14 PM

Shells are good, they are usually made from gelatin, which is a protein which we need. If it's cellulose then it's good for gut flora. I wouldn't remove them.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
August 1 2007, 6:49 PM

I don't get gelatin ones so I assume they're celluslose but I find them v hard to swallow as they're so big they make me gag afterwards - will the contents work less well if I take the shell off?

Marlene
(Login Marlene)
August 2 2007, 9:11 AM

Taking the shell off will make zero difference to how the herbs work.

Cleanse~
December 20 2008 at 8:19 AM SW (no login)

I've been on nbe for about 3 months. So far I grew a little less than 1inch. I want to know when should i do the liver cleanse? and what methods? Please help~ Thank you.

justpeachy12
(Login justpeachy12)
Re: Cleanse~
December 20 2008, 4:06 PM

Hey. I also want to do a cleanse, as I think it might help nbe be more effective. i will be doing a colon cleanse early next and have been researching the best product for that. Or is a live cleanse more effective for nbe?

dory
(Login Dory505)
December 20 2008, 6:05 PM

Hi,
I'm not on F2F program,. but i read in that book that if you are taking herbs for nbe u should take a break every 3 months for 7 days using blessed thistle or progesterone cream. hope that helps Smile

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
December 20 2008, 6:18 PM

I didn't hear about blessed thistle, I've heard of MILK thistle being used for liver cleanse. But the length of time is about right. Doing a cleanse is very beneficial (if you read around the site, you pick up a lot of info). Personally I do one every month during the last week of my cycle. That way the liver and receptors can be ready for the next round of pill-poppin'. Lol

dory
(Login Dory505)
December 21 2008, 6:01 AM

yes!! it's Milk Thistle. sorry mixed up Tongue

SW
(no login)
December 21 2008, 8:23 AM

Thanks for the reply!!! I have milk thistle tea. Is that good enough for 1 week? SHould I also eat differently?

I think 1 week should be enough. right? I'm thinking of doing it maybe in the beginning of my follicular pd.

ShyBoobs
(Login ShyBoobs)
December 21 2008, 9:06 PM

SW,

Yeah 1 week is fine. Milk thistle tea might be OK, I didn't hear much about that though. I just use the standardized caps. As far as eating, I say try to eat healthy and stay away from a bunch of sugar and caffiene.

cleansing info
August 13 2009 at 7:49 PM milani (Login millanii)

Ive decided i might have a break for a while and clense my system, i dont want to stop for to long, do you think 2 weeks is long enough? I was going to use dandelion root and i have heard milk thistle is good too, should i use them both together?

thanks x
Milani

wannabecee
(Login wannabecee)
Re: cleansing info
August 14 2009, 1:30 PM

Milani,

I just took off 1 cycle and didn't do any cleanse. I don't know if it's necessary to cleanse or not.

Mel C
(Login mcovert)
August 14 2009, 4:21 PM

Good question,Milani.I know it is a difficult one to make,especially when you have had substantial success.I am not giving any technical knowledge on this,as I don't know that aspect,but.......

I am constantly taking mini-breaks of about a week out of a month.Not because I plan it,but it just happens.I still do massages most of this time with my PM cream.Guess what I found? I still grow,and when I'm freaking out about missing that week,I calm down,take a deep breath,and allow no stress.Stress kills(NBE and all).Then,once I start back up,it seems like everything takes effect and starts working even better.Get ready for the itchies again.

I think 2 weeks is sufficient.I don't know why it would hurt if you cleanse.I'm not sure about the milk thistle......isn't that in the Wonderup?

But,you could also consider drinking lots of water with lemon,or take a golden seal tea.It is a great detoxifier.But,the milk thistle may be better.I'm sure someone else on here will be more knowledgable about it......Moon,Wahaika,WaxingMoon.You could still massage.

Just do some research about detoxifying.....I can't find any past posts,but maybe you will.Good luck! It sounds like your listening to your gut instinct,and it is wise you are paying attention to it.Keep us posted!

~~What you think about,you bring about~~

Mel C

milani
(Login millanii)
August 25 2009, 7:36 PM

hi sorry should of responded ages ago thanks for your replies. I decided to take a break for two weeks which will end this Sat. I decided not to take anything and yeah your right about milk thistle being in wonderup already! silly me Smile

I cant wait to start back up and see what happens, ive also found that my boobs seem to be the same size and there was no dramatic loss thank god phewwww.

x Milani

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
August 26 2009, 8:33 AM

Milk thistle is actually used to clean the liver..Use it for 7-10 days.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
August 26 2009, 11:28 AM

Dandilion is actually a blood cleanser, but is also good for the liver. Use both milk thistle and dandilion together for a 2 week cleanse. Many, many formualted cleanses contain both theses herbs.good luck.

Does Anyone have detox or Cleanse routines????
April 12 2006 at 12:58 PM Snowflake (Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS

This is new to me. Been searching and the more I read the more overwhelming it seems. Does anyone have detox, cleanse routines that you have tried and liked. I am getting very confused and very frustrated in trying to do whats right for me. Really wanted to do a cleanse before I started on herbs fennel and saw palmetto. Milk thisltle lowers blood sugars but is not quite as bad as fenugreek was for me. Really need advice on this one. Thanx.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Snowflake
April 12 2006, 4:15 PM

hi I found this interesting and thought I would pass it on. This may be a "genteler" way to detox, since you seem to be so sensitive to alot of these herbs:

Epsom salts for detox
Another simple way to draw toxins out of the body is to take a hot epsom salt bath. Hot water draws toxins out of the body to the skin’s surface, and while the water cools it pulls toxins from the skin, according to Naturopath Dr. Hazel Parcells. When magnesium sulfate (epsom salt) is absorbed through the skin in a bath, it helps to draw toxins from the body, reduce swelling and relax muscles.

Epsom salts are named for the mineral rich waters of Epsom, England, where they were known at least as far back as Shakespeare's day.

Epsom Salt Detox Bath Recipe
1 cup epsom salts
handful of sea salt
2 tablespoons of bath oil

Pour the ingredients into the tub while the tub is filling.

Caution: Do not take hot baths if you have high blood pressure, heart, diabetic or kidney troubles.

Epsom Salt Scrub Recipe
Massage a handful of epsom salts, mixed with 1 tablespoon of bath oil or olive oil, over wet skin to cleanse, exfoliate and soften the rough spots. Rinse well.

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Thanks Sunset.
April 12 2006, 4:29 PM

yey, the one detox I found had epsom salts too but you take it internally with fruit juice and olive oil. Do a google search under "liver flushes". They show pictures of the stones people passed. amazing. Anyway thinking along this line of detox. Apparently it helps get rid of ALOT of daily problems we encounter with our health. If I am going to detox might as well do it right and start from the beginning. Thanks for do the research.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
your welcome
April 12 2006, 4:39 PM

glad you found it helpfull.
I thought it was really neat that a hot bath and some of this stuff can detox and I would think it would be much gentler on the body. Some detox kits can make people really sick and weak. Thats one reson I will avoid those. I also read that some of those kits can rid the body of toxins so much and also rid you of good things the body DOES need.

When its time for my break I am not real sure what I will do. I take red clover and it purifies the blood, and milk thistle is good for protecting the liver. SO really I dont know what I plan to do yet.

I do like this idea that I found and pasted for you very much, so perhaps I can give it a try when the time comes.

Good luck with all of this "before hand" detox stuff!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
How about just fruit and veg and juice??
April 12 2006, 4:46 PM

For a 48 hour break, with just fruits and vegs and juices. You would be breaking from herbs for 2 days and the food and juices would help clean you out while your waiting to start herbs. Flax seed is good for detox too. No Sugar. Just am idea.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Does Anyone have detox or Cleanse routines????
April 12 2006, 4:51 PM

yes there are many "less potent" ways to detox.

Drinking cranberry juice and water will help flush your kindeys.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
cleansing herbs
April 12 2006, 5:28 PM

CLEANSING HERBS

Garlic--blood cleanser, lowers blood fats, natural antibiotic

Red clover blossoms--blood cleanser, good during convalescence and healing

Echinacea--lymph cleanser, improves lymphocyte and phagocyte actions

Dandelion root--liver and blood cleanser, diuretic, filters toxins, a tonic

Chaparral--strong blood cleanser, with possibilities for use in cancer therapy

Cayenne pepper--blood purifier, increases fluid elimination and sweat

Ginger root--stimulates circulation and sweating

Licorice root--"great detoxifier," biochemical balancer, mild laxative

Yellow dock root--skin, blood, and liver cleanser, contains vitamin C and iron

Burdock root--skin and blood cleanser, diuretic and diaphoretic, improves liver function, antibacterial and antifungal properties

Sarsaparilla root--blood and lymph cleanser, contains saponins, which reduce microbes and toxins

Prickly ash bark--good for nerves and joints, anti-infectious

Oregon grape root--skin and colon cleanser, blood purifier, liver stimulant

Parsley leaf--diuretic, flushes kidneys

Goldenseal root--blood, liver, kidney, and skin cleanser, stimulates detoxification

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
WOW< WOW< WOW<
April 12 2006, 5:33 PM

WoW, Sunset where do you find all this stuff and so fast tooooo. Thats great info, THANKS..

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
hey Snowflake
April 12 2006, 5:34 PM

I found this web site that talks about practically EVERYTHING to do with detoxing the body. You are right, fruit and vegis do help detox, that site lets you know how to do it. If the article wasnt so long I would cut and paste it (maybe I could cut & paste the most important points and info on the general recource page)

Any how if you are interested the link is: http://www.healthy.net/scr/article.asp?ID=1558

~It also talks about saunas and stuff helping detox. Apparently when you sweat it rids your body of toxins (I had no clue!) It talks about foods that detox and what foods to avoid. Tips on when/how to detox. I found it very interesting and helpfull so maybe I will cut& paste a few key points of info from it and paste it on this forum.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
Re: Does Anyone have detox or Cleanse routines????
April 12 2006, 5:54 PM

Your very welcome Snowflake. I just typed into my search thing " list of herbs that detoxify the body" and I found that list. Smile I am glad I could help you and maybe some others too!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS
Did'nt know if I could cut and Paste, but here it is.
April 12 2006, 5:54 PM

Flushing the Gallbladder/Cleansing the Liver

What is the Gallbladder? What is its purpose?
The Gallbladder is a sack that is supposed to hold a liquid called bile. Bile is actually bile salts. Bile Salts are made by the liver to aid in the digestion of fats and held in the gallbladder until needed for digestion. When you eat food that contains fat, the gallbladder contracts, sending the bile salts into the small intestine. There they help to emulsify the fats. This means they work like a soap to draw the fats (non-polar molecules) into the aqueous (water/polar) solutions of the small intestine.

You know how water and oil do not mix? They want to separate as in Italian dressing. Water is made of polar molecules and fats are non-polar. Bile salts act like dishwashing liquid or soaps. These types of substances are called emulsifiers. They have one polar end and one non-polar end. One end of the molecule "dissolves" in the water and one end of the molecule "dissolves" in the oil. So the emulsifier will causes the oil and water mixture to become one solution and not separate.

Once the bile emulsifies the fats, enzymes like lipase (which are polar/water based) are able to break the triglycerides down (digest them). The digested fats are then either used for energy or go into fat storage.

What are Gallstones?
Gallstones are stones that can be found in the Gallbladder.

Here is what we know for sure: Gallstones are chiefly composed of cholesterol, calcium salts, and bile pigments. They also contain some proteins. They are also called biliary calculi and biliary stones.

If I have lots of Gallstones, where is the pain?
First of all, people may have gallstones and not feel any pain. They just do not have enough stones to cause them problems. However, when the number of stones in your gallbladder becomes excessive, you will experience pain. The main pain is usually a dull ache under the shoulder blade, usually the right shoulder blade. Sometimes the pain runs through the body from the front to the back of the chest. Sometimes it radiates around the right side. By the time you are experiencing pain you probably have thousands of stones. If you do not have a lot of stones and you are experiencing pain then the gallbladder is becoming diseased. Either way, you need to flush it. Cleansing out the stones and toxins will allow it to recover and you will become pain free.

How are Gallstones formed?

Some people feel the stones actually form in the Gallbladder from the liquids stored there. The belief here is that, just like in chemistry lab, when you add different substances into a "test tube" or in this case the gall bladder, chemical bonding takes place, creating a precipitate. This is plausible, and could explain why, once people have their gall bladders out they no longer have a problem with stones. People who believe this way, usually think the pain from the stones is caused by these stones getting stuck in the bile duct. They can then say there are no stones because there is never any pain again. When the gallbladder is removed the duct that goes from the liver to the gallbladder is linked up with the bile duct which goes from the gallbladder to the small intestine. So, they believe, since this "tube" never has any more "stuck" stones and therefore no more pain, there must be no more stones.

Interestingly, plaque that forms in the arteries (causing atherosclerosis), which leads to heart disease/heart attacks, is also made up of cholesterol, calcium salts along with other things normally found in the blood stream. In the arteries my personal belief is that the cholesterol is our friend. Upon examination of the artery that contains plaque there is micro fractures (cuts) on the lining of the artery and the plaque that forms I believe is an "arterial scab". It contains cholesterol, calcium, cells similar to those that line the wall of the artery, some proteins, etc. This material is very similar to a scab. My personal feeling is that there is inflammation and damage being done to the arterial wall and friendly cholesterol along with other components makes a scab to protect the damaged arterial wall. If this did not happen, you would have more and more damage and the artery would burst under the pressure of the pumped blood. This scab is actually protecting your life, or at least prolonging it.

This is why you can "dissolve" the plaque and reverse heart disease with natural methods. And this is why the disease continues when surgical procedures are the only course a person takes. Both insulin and homocystene contribute to heart disease. Both of these substances increase inflammation in the body. They are both a sign of poor nutrition, poor diet, and failing health.

I can't help but believe that cholesterol is not a "bad guy" when it comes to gallstones either. Blood cholesterol levels include such substances in the body as estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone, they include Vitamin D, adrenal hormones such as DHEA, cortical steroids, human growth hormone, T3 and T4 (hormones made by the thyroid gland), hormones that comes from the pineal, thymus, hypothyroid, and other glands. These biochemicals are vital for life. The liver makes most of the cholesterol found in our bodies. If we eat cholesterol only about 50% of it is actually digested and absorbed into our bodies. This just means that our liver will make less. There has been a lot of bad press concerning cholesterol. I refuse to believe that because it is present, it is the bad guy.

The cholesterol lowering drugs actually inhibit the liver from doing its job. Have you looked at the warnings for the statin drugs? Most of them concern the liver. These drugs are very hard on the liver. Cholesterol is your friend. Calcium is the most important mineral in your body. Just because gallstones are made up of cholesterol, calcium, and protein, does not mean they are necessarily bad or that you should eliminate food that contains them from your diet.

Did you know you can dissolve Gallstones too?

I have seen people do it with apple juice fasting and with herbs (such as Queen of the Meadow Root, Hydrangea Root and Marshmallow Root) that dissolve stones like kidney stones, gall stones and crystals in the joints that cause arthritis and gout, etc. This takes time, but it does work.

So what is the cause of Gallstones?

Some people do not ever develop gallstones. Others develop thousands of stones. This applies to husbands and wives who live side by side for 30 years eating the exact same food!! That has lead some medical professionals to believe there must be a hereditary link. The problem is that there is a hit and miss and if you go back far enough (and you do not have to go too far) there will be no history of gallstones. In addition, there are strong links between heart disease, type II diabetes, gingivitis and gallstones. You are probably asking, "How can these all be linked together?" Okay, 80% of diabetics die from a heart attack. Gingivitis is very, very high among people who have heart disease, diabetes and cancer. People in this category tend to gain their weight in the stomach and are labeled overweight. This group of people also tends to have their gallbladders out approximately 10 years before the have a heart attack.

Note: You are now reading my ideas only. I am not a doctor, just a friend who researches and meditates on things. I am throwing out my ideas for you to think about. Your health is yours, your body is yours. You need to research everything and make your own decisions as to what you think the best things are for you to do. Please check out everything I say. Make your own decisions.

When I worked in a hospital in Dallas, I use to do the cross matching of blood for open heart surgeries. They did 6 surgeries each day. Over the days and weeks I became distressed by the fact that 98% of the people having open heart surgery were people with A+ blood types. I would check out my antisera (typing serum) and run controls every night, and sometimes recheck my patients because the results baffled me. On the nights I was not there someone else would cross-match those units of blood for the surgeries. I looked back at their work. It correlated with mine. You see about 38% of the population is O+ and about 34% is A+ (Only 9% is B+). Therefore, I should have had about half A+ and half O+ right? But I didn't. I worked there for a year and only had a handful of O blood types who underwent open heart surgery and possibly 2 B blood types. What does this mean? Well it means there is something to the Blood Type Diet and the Eat Right for Your Type books. I don't agree with everything in there, but I do know there is some truth to it.

My father was classic for the standard person fitting this "mold". He came from a family that had problems with diabetes, though he never was diagnosed with it. I believe in retrospect that he definitely had insulin resistance, and therefore high insulin levels, but he maintained a healthy pancreas. My father had severe gallbladder problems when he was in his 30's and had his gallbladder surgically removed. In those days when they operated on you to remove the gallbladder the incision went from the front all the way around the body to the back. Recovery took weeks. Dressings had to be changed daily and the surgical recovery was almost worse than the gallbladder attacks. In his late 40's (10 years later) he was surprised at how little energy he had. He often declared that old age was creeping up on him. Dad had a "tummy" on him though he was not grossly overweight. Though incredibly active in his youth, he had a desk job as an mechanical engineer to provide for his family. Physical activity amounted to playing with his children, mowing the yard and taking walks. Having been married to my mother (who is an O+ blood type) for 25 years and eating the same food as she did, my mother's energy never seemed to wane, yet his did. He would mow the front yard one day and several days later he would mow the back yard. He would have to take breaks while mowing because it would be so exhausting. In hind sight I can also tell you he had those creases in his ear lobes. Every single person I have met who has had a heart attack has had those creases.

At 51 years of age my father was playing with my first born son and experienced pain in his right arm. He left him on the couch and went to the bathroom. He came back, still experiencing pain and then collapsed. I was there and did CPR on him until the ambulance arrived. Everything was done for him that could possibly be done, but his heart never restarted and he was gone. My mother, who is an O blood type, still continues to eat the same foods and seems to have none of the same symptoms. It has been 18 years since dad passed away and she is still going strong.

All the signs were there for my father, but I just did not see them.

Today I am approaching the age my father died at. A few years ago I did a gall bladder cleanse. I passed thousands of stones. I tend to gain my weight in the exact same spot - the tummy. I, also am A+, just like him. So I have a keen interest in knowing what to do and how to avoid getting gallstones.

After my first set of cleansings about 1 year later I experienced gall bladder pain again. So I did another series of cleansings. I realized then that if I did not change things, I would be headed for a heart attack, and would have to continually purge stones. The following is what I have done. It has been several years and the gallstone pain has not come back. I do not know that I have the complete answer, but I believe I have come up with at least a partial answer.

I decided that one of the reasons I had developed gallstones was because my gallbladder had not be emptying fully. For several years prior to the pain I had been on a low fat/vegetarian diet. I now believe that was one of my problems. Any organ that is not used can become diseased. If you are not a vegetarian, you may still be forming stones, but you would probably have a worse problem if you eliminated fats from your diet.

I believe there are healthy fats and unhealthy fats. Healthy fats are Coconut oil, Palm oil, Butter and Olive oil. Unhealthy fats are soybean oil, canola oil, and most of the seed oils. These seed oils, especially when heated, oxidize. Oxidized fats have to be one of the major "foundations" to the formation of gall stones. "Getting an oil change" as Dr. Bruce Fife says, is imperative. Coconut oil is the most important of all these oils, second would be butter and natural palm oil. Coconut oil will help to eliminate pathogens and toxins from the body.

Many people, especially type A people, have low digestive enzymes. They are not digesting their food properly. Somehow, it seems eating probiotic foods is key for these people. Make your own cultured vegetables, make cultured milk products, or whatever, but get good flora into your gut. The healing of your gut, the cleansing of parasites and pathogens, and the establishment of good flora is vitally important.

Eat a predominately alkaline diet. This means lots of fruits and vegetables, in addition to raw milk, eggs, and healthy meats and whole grains. These latter foods should make up only about 20% of your diet. People who have medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, gallstones, kidney stones, cancer, strokes, etc., all have lower urine and salivary pH's. The body does not run as efficiently, minerals are forced to leach out of the bones and health fails.
These are the things I have done. Good fats, good flora and alkaline foods; and the gall stones have not come back.

How do I cleanse Gallstones from my body?

Download a printable version of the Gallbladder Cleanse in a "pdf" format, which will open with Adobe Reader.

Doing a liver flush will flush out toxins and stones from your liver and gall bladder. Prior to doing the Liver Flush you cannot eat any fat for 24 hours. So no Coconut Oil no dips or dressing, no meat, nothing with fat in it.

You may eat fruit and vegetables with no dips or sauces, but I would recommend not eating anything after 2:00 PM.

At 6:00 PM: Add 1 Tablespoon of Epsom salt to an 8 oz. glass of water and drink. The colder the water the easier it is to drink. Some people say it is easier to drink it through a straw. To me it tastes very metallic. Drink it fast and get it over with!

8:00 PM: Repeat the Epsom salt and water drink listed above (see the directions at 6:00 PM).

Now do all your "bedroom chores" such as brushing your teeth, going to the bathroom, showering or anything you want to do prior to retiring.

10:00 PM: Add 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice to 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil. Shake thoroughly. Drink and immediately go to bed. Lay on your right side for a while with your knees tucked if you can (fetal position). Stay in bed as long as possible. Sleeping all night is ideal. Of course you will not always stay on your right side. That is fine.

In the morning: Repeat the Epsom salt and water drink listed at 6:00 PM.

You can also repeat the entire process for one more day.

You will have diarrhea sometime during the day after your flush. Do not plan on going anywhere. If you look in the stool you may notice the stones. Some people do not notice them until afternoon and for others it is the next day. Still others notice them in the morning just after they wake up. If you place a colander in your toilet prior to your bowel movement, you can catch the stones and actually see what has been flushed out of your system.

Gallstones in a colander

There seems to be a correlation between how full your gall bladder is and how long it takes to see the stones. My first time I did not see any stones until 4:00 PM that second day. But the next flush I did I see them right away. If your gallbladder is full you may only pass a few stones the first time you do this. A second flush may bring out hundreds and a third flush could bring out over a thousand.

The stones can be coated with fecal material so you may not notice them. They can be like small crescent moons, they can be large, blue green and "fuzzy", they can be like little pebbles and anywhere from blue-green to tan in color. I believe how "freshly made" the stones are, and how full your gall bladder is determines what you see.

Sunset
(Login liquidSunset)
EVE MEMBERS
wow
April 12 2006, 6:02 PM

I never knew much about gall stones and my goodness-passing hundreds? Thousands?! I wonder would that be really painfull?

Great article by the way Snowflake!

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS
Snowflake
April 12 2006, 8:35 PM

Hi Snowlfake, I know you have a lot of stuff there arleady, I just thought I would let you know about the cleanse I did, it is just a potion I bought online but I didn't have any bad effects from it and it combines lots of good herbs that cleanse your liver and kidneys. I also liked that it uses organic herbs.

The minimum recommended time for doing the cleanse is 2 weeks though, for a proper cleanse it is 4, so you would have to take it for a while if you wanted to use it.
I also know that you have had trouble with the milk thistle but I would think that the dosage won't be very high in the drops so I would think it would be ok for you.

I really liked it because I got SO confused looking at all those different ways that can cleanse your body, and those home made recipes really creeped me out. This I just ordered and took three times a day and I felt great with it.

http://www.theorganicpharmacy.com/product4.php?product_ID=206&product_sub_group_ID=33&product_group_ID=12

Take care and good luck with your cleanse and I hope all works out well for you,
Lisa

liver cleanse
March 15 2008 at 7:14 PM tinacker (Login tinacker)

So it is important to do a liver cleanse before starting NBE right? Where can I find info about liver cleansing?

thanks in advance

may
(Login Cselestyna)
Re: liver cleanse
March 15 2008, 9:32 PM

just search the internet. or if you want to do a quick one, you could do a program my friend used. she ate peeled apples for three days, (as much as you can!) with 60oz of water a day. (roughly 2 litres) and every night do a three part self administered enema ( she only did 2 parts cuz the second make her feel yucky, you can get the enemas at wal-mart in the pharmacy section, fleet is really reputable) you arent taking 3 enemas, you are using whats in the bottle already (put bottle in hot water for 3 mins, and then when you are done the first part fill it with warm water and do it twice more, (if you can handle three, kudos, lol) if you need a small bit a lube use it. ( wiggle the straw side to side and towards your belly botton when inserting it. BTW the enemes are really small, you arent supposed to feel any pain, and the straw should slide in pretty easily.)

now she did it for acne, so she also steams her face for 15 -20 min in the morning and at night, and used tea tree oil on in the morn before work (no make up) and castor oil on at night before bed, and washed it off in the morning. her acne got slightly worse before getting better. and after she finnished the three day cleanse she started taking a multi vitamin, acidofilus,odor controled garlic,and 1000mg vitimin c with rosehips. i don't know if the garlic is essential, but the other three are. she still steams and uses the tea tree oil and castor oil, the castor oil also helps bceause in the moring she doesn't need moisturizer because her face is still soft after showering. and she uses all natural glycerin soap, you can get them at some health stores.

on the third day with your "dinner" drink 3oz welches grape juice. and during the day take 2 tablespoons of olive oil to restarte your digestive sysyem.

the fourth day is transition so just eat things like soup. then gradually return to solids. but don't go and eat junk food because that defeats the porpuse of the whole thing.

she reccomended this to me and to basically all her friends she said, not cheating was TORTURE for the three days, but when it was over she was proud of herself. i gave her a copy of tocsa renos eat clean diet and the eat clean diet cookbook, because although they're supposed to help you loose wieght, if you are obese it keeps you healthy inside and out, and since she works out alot these books are perfect for her, because she needs lots of fiber and protein. lol i don't work out but i still love the recipes, if you daon't ahve a family they are big enough for two or three meals to freeze, but if you have a family they are perfect.

its only three days and will cost WAY less than a liver cleanse. a liver cleanse is 10 days at the very least and will cost way more and you have to eat certain foods which will also cost more. you can do the three day routine and still go to work no problem. its easier too. and afterwards you feel great!

the three day routine should cost 35 - 40$ at the most, depending on how many apples you get and what price they are, the self enemas, are about 5-6$ a piece for fleet (you only need three) but the equate ones are about $2-3. just use a basic saline soloution.

anyways, i hope this helps, it's really not complicated at all! i've done it myself. not cheating is hard, actually I did cheat on the second day and had to restart the whole thing, by another enema and more appleSad the second day is the hardest, i work at wal-mart, so the only thins that come through tmy till are food, so its hard, but doable. amd TOTALLY worth it!

i dunno, i've tried the liver cleanses and the detoxes and all those stuoid pills that leave me with a hole in my wallet after buying the special food and the pills and the fiber powder(gross). this apple cleans is the only thing that helped, and actually i'm on it right now and its the second day ( the hardest day, so i'm not at work so that i can not cheat again, lol) i'm doing it now so that i can be all clean for the 20th when i start my routine again.

i hope this helps. good luck, blessed be

if you have any questions just ask or e-mail me at may_no_01@hotmail.com

hope it works!

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
March 15 2008, 10:51 PM

most likely you will make a great difference in your overall health, as an efficient, healthy liver is such a benefit.

Vakasha
(no login)
March 16 2008, 5:19 AM

actually May was right on target, these liver cleanses do work, sometimes, but the method May reccomends is quicker and is just as effective, i've done the EXACT same one May reccomends, except i did it for five days for extra cleaning, but three days is the minimum i've ever done, i do the apple fast that May perscribes once every four months, its great! actually the apple fast May suggested was my mothers suggestion, think she got it from some e-book she read. chris gibson -something or other, lol.

quite alot of people i know have benefitted from it, though if you don't like apples you can use grapes instead, but don't use both at the same time.

just thought i'd add that little tidbit!

Cleanse during NBE
March 25 2009 at 1:50 AM Anonymous (no login)

If you were doing an intense cleanse, would you stop NBE altogether during that time? I want to continue NBE because I feel that it is working for me, and it is that prime time of year. But at the same time, I am battling candida yeast issues, so in your opinions, would you stop one or the other? Would one negate or worsen the other? Maybe I should wait to do the cleanse after august when prime NBE period is over?

Thanks for your help and thanks for reading!

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
Re: Cleanse during NBE
March 25 2009, 10:48 PM

Personally if I had Candida and was trying to get rid of it, I would definitely stop other herbs and take care of that yeast issue first. You need your HEALTH first- it has to be top priority. If you are trying to cleanse while taking herbs, you're probably just flushing out all the herbs.

I had a friend with systemic candida and she was miserable until she found out what she had and went through a cleanse to get rid of it. Afterwards she felt like a new person and looked more radiant too. We hadn't realized how unhealthy she was until she got rid of it.

Anonymous
(no login)
March 26 2009, 2:36 AM

Thanks LaReve,
That was exactly what I was thinking. Do you mind if I ask what your friend used to find success? I've heard it's very difficult to treat as the candida can evolve and become resistant to antifungals, comes back easily with a little sugar in your meal. I've been really upset since figuring out this is what I have.

Thanks for your advice Smile

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
March 27 2009, 5:19 PM

My friend followed the Body Ecology Diet for at least a month, maybe longer, and that was the main "treatment". There is a book all about it and it's actually pretty challenging, but really good for you. It's all about keeping your body at the proper pH so the Candida can't thrive anymore. You might have to really say goodbye to eating sugar (and drinking alcohol if you do that) for quite a while.

Also I think she bought something from the health food store that was called "Candida cleanse". There are a bunch of different brands. Also I know that Oregano oil is supposed to be about as powerful as anything to get rid of that yeast. Make sure you are taking probiotics too, like acidophilus, I have heard it's best to take a few capsules in the morning on an empty stomach.

I really wish you the best- you will feel so much better once you get it under control!!!
Take care!

:-)
~LaReve

Anonymous
(no login)
March 27 2009, 9:38 PM

Thanks for getting back to me LaReve. I've actually already started doing all these things, so I'm glad to hear I'm on the right track! I've noticed a huge difference in a matter of days since cutting out the sugar so hopefully I can keep this up. Thanks for your advice and I'm thrilled to hear that someone at least has had success with getting rid of this condition!

Also, I should mention, I've taken MSM for months now, kinda high doses(you asked about this in another thread) for joint pain. It has done wonders for my joint pain. I used to wake up in the middle of the night because my legs would be aching. And waking up in the morning, I would feel sore all over and not feel refreshed, but that's not a problem at all now.

I haven't seen any benefit from it for NBE, but I don't think it has been detrimental either. It definitely helps with soft tissue growth, like hair -my hair is growing like crazy, my eyelashes have also gotten a lot fuller and are now the long length they used to be when I was a kid. My hair is also much much stronger, and doesn't fall out as much when I blowdry it Smile Downside - hair growth applies to all hair, so i've noticed some hair on my breasts too, something I'm not used to. Eeek

Definitely a great supplement though, as our bodies need sulfur and a lot of us don't get enough of it.

Anonymous
(no login)
March 27 2009, 9:39 PM

And thank you so much for the encouragement and well wishes LaReve. It means so much Smile

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
March 30 2009, 4:46 PM

I am happy to try to help you! I am glad to hear you are already feeling better!

I haven't been on MSM long enough to feel the benefits yet but I am excited. However, not so sure I'm looking forward to any extra hair growth! Hehe... but if it makes my joints feel better, I'm in. (Achy joints make me feel old!)

;-)

Liver cleanse while on a routine??
January 2 2007 at 11:37 AM Moon (Login -Moon-)

Hello, I would like the oppinion of some of more experienced girls here or anyone who has a clue - is a liver cleanse, eg. taking milk thistle, effective while you are on a routine?
I can't see why it wouldn't be. From what I know it's like this: milk thistle contains silimarin, which binds to cell membrane of liver cells and prevents oxidative damage, as well as it stimulates regeneration of liver cells. So it should be effective while on a routine as well.
Any oppionons on this? Thanks!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
i think it helps
January 2 2007, 2:27 PM

i dont think im really "more experienced" but i have been doing the colonix for the past two months while on bo and i think it has helped... i know i feel an awful lot better, i dont have the bloat i used to have, and i feel like the pills can really get processed.

i think the key though it to space it out. dont take something like milk thistle WITH your regular doses, but about two hours before or after. this way they dont counteract each other. i do that with my fiber and stuff and i think that is why i am still getting results...

i dont know if that makes sense, but i hope it helps a bit...

Anna
(Login anna-a)
Re: Liver cleanse while on a routine??
January 2 2007, 5:01 PM

I think Chocmorsel is taking milk thistle as a part of her program

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
January 2 2007, 5:21 PM

WU contains milk thistle too.

@Emmie - I agree, I usually drink milk thistle tea arround noon, so after my first dose an before my second and third. What sort of liver cleanse is colonix btw?

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
colonix
January 2 2007, 6:51 PM

colonix is more of a whole internal cleanser, colon and intestines mostly but really is kindof a whole body (and liver) cleanse. the website is www.drnatura.com. it is all natural and actually has trace amounts of some of the nbe herbs!

it is expensive, as i have mentioned, but i think it is worth it. i am going to stop at the end of this box after going through two boxes and then save the third box to go through after i am done with nbe for good (well... maybe not FOREVER or anything... but at least whenever i get done with this regimine!).

hope that helps. ive posted on it before, so you can do a search, or just go to that site. the stuff works pretty well, but it is super pricey...

Anonymous
(Login chocmorsel)
January 2 2007, 11:31 PM

I take Milk thistle in my program almost daily as Anna mentioned. I was taking 175mg twice daily, then started taking 1000mg. I take that every 2-3doses. I do however take it with my herbs, and have been thinking about whether I have been counteracting the effects of herbs this way. Maybe then I will take it between my doses. I do remember trying to stop it about two weeks ago, and got this terrible headache, then assumed it was from increased blood levels of the herbs so I got back on it. I will take the advise though of doing it between my regular doses.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
January 3 2007, 12:41 AM

I never did a liver cleanse with milk thistle I did it dr.clark's way by epsom salts and olive oil/grapefruit juice. I actually got a lot of stones out this way. Does the milk thistle do the same?

Annie
(Login Annie)
January 7 2007, 2:16 PM

Yes milk thistle detoxifies the liver.

Question about liver cleanse
October 11 2007 at 10:54 AM P H (Login Babyboob)

Would like to know if I need to stop taking any nbe herbs when doing the liver cleanse. I am taking milk thistle for liver cleanse and how long should I take the milk thistle for before resuming the nbe herbs? Thanks in advance for any input.

P H

sandy
(Login sandy111)
Re: Question about liver cleanse
October 11 2007, 11:52 AM

You should stop taking all supplements of NBE.Just the milk thistle. It should be taken for no longer than 1 weeks.(from 1 week to 1 weeks)

Lisa121
(no login)
October 11 2007, 1:11 PM

As far as I know you do a liver cleanse from 2-4 weeks, and not just for one. I just bought myself milk thistle the other day and it says to drink the teas as a therapy for 3 months or so.
You can search this forum for "liver cleanse" and you will find threads where this topic has been discussed before for more info.
You should stop the other herbs while you are doing the cleanse, but can combine milk thistle with your routine afterwards too. Maybe if you google milk thistle you can find information on how long it is safe to take and at what dosages.
Hope this helps,
Lisa

sandy
(Login sandy111)
October 11 2007, 2:54 PM

That's weird.On Fawn's Site she recommended not to do it more than 2 weeks.

Mary
(Login Mary)
October 11 2007, 11:07 PM

It's interesting how much talk there's been about stopping NBE to do a cleanse, but not so much about doing a cleanse BEFORE starting NBE.

Liver & gallbladder (cleanse) site VERY informative
February 2 2008 at 5:41 AM
Pearl (Login PrincessPearl)
Hey all! WOW Check out http://www.angelhealingcenter.com/LiverCleanse.html

Apparently the gallstones will be expelled with the proper cleanse. I am doing mine tonight! After seeing the pictures of the gallstones, I really grossed out and want mine out! Or at least some of them! Wish me luck...

LL
(Login Lillea)
Re: Liver & gallbladder (cleanse) site VERY informative
February 2 2008, 7:31 AM

This is actually mythology. Sad What you expell is a mixture of the olive oil and other digested compounds, not gallstones. If gallstones actually passed this way it would be very dangerous because they could get trapped in the ducts before elimination and that would be horrifically painful. They are often quite large. If you truly have gallstones (you get awful pain after eating fatty foods) then you should look into other ways of treating them. You can find information about the truth about these cleanses online many places.

Ann5
(Login Ann5)
Re: Liver & gallbladder (cleanse) site VERY informative
February 2 2008, 11:54 PM

I've heard conflicting statements about the "liver flush". My mom swears by it, she has Dr.Hulda Clark's book and refers to it a lot. My mom did have gallstones and never had her surgery, she searched for a more natural method and found out about the liver flush. It saved her from surgery. She does it once every 6 months now. I myself tried it before going on the herbs for BE. It did help me a lot with getting my period back (my period stopped after getting my IUD). To prepare the gallstones in passing them out easily is drinking green apple juice. The acid helps to shrink them. So freshly extracted juice has to be taken a few days before one does the flush.

Wahaika
(Login Wahaika)
Liver & gallbladder (cleanse) site VERY informative
February 3 2008, 3:20 AM

Here's another one on Dr. Hulda Clark's liver flush at curezone.

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/huldas_recipe.asp

Srilani
(no login)
truths may be seen as myth
February 3 2008, 7:07 AM

Not myth, truth

http://curezone.com/cleanse/liver/ for ugly pic of stone

I use epsom salt in my recipe. Many recipes are similar to first post.

Do every 2 weeks until many stones become fewer and 2 x per year thereafter.

My acne is gone now and no more fatigue. Cleansing the inside is as important or more so than cleansing your outside and personal appearance. Beauty comes from within

You may keep your stones for lab analysis. Put in freezer, they are dissolving from the lemon or lime juice.

tinacker
(Login tinacker)
liver cleanse while on nbe
July 26 2008 at 9:58 AM

With all the talk of cleansing, I was think about doing the apple diet for a few days. I wanted to check here to see if it would be a bad thing to do while taking wonderup or on any nbe program. When I had first started taking WU i got really bad stomach pains, they resided after a wk or 2. I was thinking they might come back if I didn't have any food in my tummy.

Thanks gals you guys are great ;p

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: liver cleanse while on nbe
July 27 2008, 4:25 PM

Hi Tinacker,
Although eating apples is better than just doing a water fast - the same problems can arise. No protein means your body will not be able to create hormones which are protein based. Better to just eliminate all junk foods and eat simply for a few days but with complete nutrition.

Starving our bodies in any way does not make them 'cleanse'. Unless of course your are starving them of sugar and junk foods... lol.

waxingmoon

tinacker
(Login tinacker)
July 28 2008, 12:40 PM

good point waxingmoon, thanks fr the advice

Andria
(Login Andria)
July 29 2008, 4:27 PM

I'm cleansing with dandelion tea. I'm surpised that dandelion hasn't had more of a mention in these discussions on cleansing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon