Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The ''Bridget Jones" Boobs with Foods Plan

(30-12-2015, 02:35 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 09:28 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Tofu / soy foods (note no soy protein isolAtes, only choose organic NON GMO) - possible contraindicated if thyroid disorder present)[/align]

Note that Tofu and Soy can also be a disaster when made in the Western styles.
Get traditionally prepared tofu and soy products. There are anti-nutrients meant to "persuade" animals to eat other things. We need fermented versions.

http://www.rebeccawood.com/food-as-medic...-or-tonic/ <-- This one details the issues best
http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy.htm
http://www.naturalnews.com/025513.html
http://americannutritionassociation.org/...-soy-story

the historical record suggests that Soybeans were used for Nitrogen-fixing properties, IE, fallow field crops, plowed under afterwards - not even used for animal feed.

Most American soy is actually taken straight from the toxic bean, not fermented at all. It's thus toxic, no different from Roundup-Ready wheat in the US, which is drowned in Roundup to make the plant "go to seed", increasing yield... But the grain is never washed off before it's used in making bread, pasta, etc. (Whole other topic, off-topic.)

Got to read labels. :-P

-Jean

Absolutely Diana I should have mentioned that Smile
I agree fermented soy etc. I have miso (non gmo) daily or most days, it's a very healing food. I also try to offset it with iodine application "just in case" .
But I read the "blue zones" book and it's the people who regularly consume soy who live the longest.

(30-12-2015, 05:42 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(30-12-2015, 05:06 PM)hannah Wrote:  Have you tried topicals for your stubborn fat? I really think lemon and coffee scrubs-perfomed on a steamy hot skin- is worth a shot!!Wink

Not yet, Hannah.
I have a list of stuff to buy ASAP, but a woman going in for heart surgery soon. It's a minor thing to correct an arrhythmia, so - no insurance payout to buy boobs. ;-) [That IS a joke, BTW.]

BUT, since she needs certain changes anyway, I'm going to be doing similar research more and more to create the diet she needs anyway. If I can get MY head right, maybe I can benefit, and provide more benefits for everyone else here.

And if that works, we can make it a sticky, with a few permutations - like, how to lose weight while building butt and boobs, for men vs. for women. (Using genetics to determine approach.) Or, how to make an hourglass shape once you have a decent body fat percentage. (Which should derive from the same plan.)
Lots of options there.

We'll see... But once the surgery is done, it's also going to be GTFO time, so... HuhHuhHuh
Who knows? I've been talking to her for years, it's hard to reform a "party girl" who wants to be entertained (hence the reason no diet ever works, eating the same foods twice in a week is "boring," etc.)

It's a worthwhile task anyway, though, for me alone. If she comes along, fine. If not, there's the door. She's working in the ED (ER, essentially) of a local hospital, sees people coming in dying of heart conditions at younger ages than she is - and fitter, too. Lessons learned...? ZERO.

So I'll stop that train of thought, and I'll look into adding to our "solid gold plan" as time permits.

-Jean
Hope your surgery goes well and good points made. What is anything if we aren't healthy... Ps I've just learned of the gmo thing affecting breads/grains etc etc. scared the living crap out of me. Have pretty much stopped anything with grains. I just hope organic means "absolutely not touched by gmos..." Cause I figured eating organic meant I was safe from that..

But I'd heard there were many healthy fruits & veg but ESP fruits that help build bust but not put our health at risk (necessarily) so hopefully some people who have experienced this can share their tips Smile I disagree with popping pills to do it now although they have their place under good guidance.

But again all the best to you Jean Smile

Please BN people, please share your favourite food(herb, beverage) list and not to much else otherwise the thread becomes lost againSad

potatoes - these helped me at my peak in nbe.. I gained weight by eating baked potatoes , it seems to go to my boobs and lower half evenly.

Potatoes..another heavy carb indeed..good one for us!!

I also wanted to add raisinbread with almond(sugary stuff) and then CHEESE on it.

Protein powder
Dunno why but I always run a kg more when consuming protein powder. I mix in a little extras like maca or other superfood based powders.

Easy recipes:

Boil paste/pasta.
Cut a nice special onion(purple,reddish sorts) And garlic and chervil/chive. Put a salmon with it in a boil, drizzle with olive oil.
Put it in the oven... When almost ready take it put the pasta along with it drizzle with little lemon juice and olive oil and grated cheese on it, for a little while in the oven and you're done.

Another one Tuna ''Salad''...just a little sin I guess.

-Canned tuna in oil(let it drip out)
-Reddish onion(cut the finest you can)
-Pressed fresh garlic
-Chervil/chive
-Pickles
-Boiled eggs
-And mayonaise with some lemon juice
-Some black pepper
Mix it and you have a good nutrition bomb..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon