Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The ''Bridget Jones" Boobs with Foods Plan

Let's look at growing boobs with healthy foods plan!

Okay by suggestion of a friend who's to shy or something I'm opening this thread where we can exchange tips about this diet for skinny people that will ofcourse make our breasts larger and the rest too in my case.

Well my piece of share..some products I include in my diet for gaining weigh tat the moment:

-Tail fat/sheep fat source of vit d + A good for digestion + more benefits...and we inventionally need fat cause we're skinny.

-Consuming a lot of vitamine C from whole foods, especially oranges, good for your blood..flavanoids...helps tissues in many ways. So enough points why its good for gaining. Also if you start this diet in which you consume more bad fats I think you need to pay attention to do somehting good in the opposite..fruits, green tea water etc.

-Coconutoil

-Bread( I try to eat more carbs, extra) with for example olive oil and garlic baked in the oven(delicious, simple and all beneficial for NBE) you can add rosemary too etc. Another nice recipe is baked breads with tuna in sunflower or olive oil with green olives, youll get fats, very good proteins and carbs.

-Pasta with salmon and cheese with chive and fish herbs olive oil etc. Fish really helped me gaining in the breast department especially salmon and herrings.

-I eat a lot of onions too lately and it might be beneficial to help me in the breasts departement. mostly these: https://www.google.nl/search?q=sjalot&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvnomc8IHKAhVFxQ8KHSolD2sQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=479

- I think pickles and their juice are good and delicious for your PH seeing it has vinegar in it..sour things like vinegar aids in the digestion of fatty's. Pickles also contain natrium IDK other then that it is a mineral..so not bad for nbe is my guess.

-I snack on mayonaise or other fats just a little bit maybe once twice a day when I had somethhing without fat.... it are just all these tiny bits that are helping.

-My grandma(who has e/f-cups) eats a lot of apricots, but all dried fruits are high in nutrious value they provide a lot of energy and some vitC too. So if you eat a meal without vitC and you know you want eat fruits around the meal then snack on some of these...just eat from everything with a lot of variation for the nutritious values. Keep in mind you'll need: Vitamins: Minerals, Proteins and Fat.

-Nuts, full of good fats, minerals, vegetable proteins(which are not the same as animal proteins). My favourite nuts are: Cashew nuts, plain peanuts with a spicy layer, walnuts(=the KING of the nuts, full of vit E), Macadamia's are good as well, but to expensive over here, ofcourse SEEDS, i eat a cheap mix with all kinds of seeds, green flat ones(pita's?) and Sunflower seeds(which is also a tip of Surferjoe).

-Peas-black eyed peas, white peas. Very healthy- anti-cancerous- full of proteins and FIBERS(also a nbe point). I eat them in chilli-con carne, with pepperbells(vitamine C), fresh tomatoes, garlic, chilli peppers, onions, sometimes I add carrots(fiber) if I have leftovers. And with BROWN RICE(fibers,grains).

Okay I'm tired of typing so this is my share for now..

lol no not shy just lazy Smile ok il look into it but for starters
Note: am talking FOOD sources here not supplements.

FLAXSEEDS (use cautiously if suspect estrogen dominant
FENNEL SEEDS
Alfalfa
Fermented Tofu / soy foods (note no soy protein isolAtes, only choose organic NON GMO) - possible contraindicated if thyroid disorder present)[/align]
Organic dairy - worked for me but not necessarily a healthy choice...
Chicken! - organic over hormone ridden type
BROTHS - gelatin , nutritious, healing
Fruits - high sugar content but I'd offset with equal vegetables

Hannah what did you say your grandma ate? Dates or apricots ?

Oily fish - high in omega fatty acids
Salmon - also high in vit D3

Alternatively I imagine a vegetarian diet would provide all the essentials to the body functions which in turn would normalize hormone production versus an unhealthy processed diet.

Pawpaw and milk I read somewhere... Hard to get in most countries I imagine .

(29-12-2015, 09:28 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Tofu / soy foods (note no soy protein isolAtes, only choose organic NON GMO) - possible contraindicated if thyroid disorder present)[/align]

Note that Tofu and Soy can also be a disaster when made in the Western styles.
Get traditionally prepared tofu and soy products. There are anti-nutrients meant to "persuade" animals to eat other things. We need fermented versions.

http://www.rebeccawood.com/food-as-medic...-or-tonic/ <-- This one details the issues best
http://www.mercola.com/article/soy/avoid_soy.htm
http://www.naturalnews.com/025513.html
http://americannutritionassociation.org/...-soy-story

the historical record suggests that Soybeans were used for Nitrogen-fixing properties, IE, fallow field crops, plowed under afterwards - not even used for animal feed.

Most American soy is actually taken straight from the toxic bean, not fermented at all. It's thus toxic, no different from Roundup-Ready wheat in the US, which is drowned in Roundup to make the plant "go to seed", increasing yield... But the grain is never washed off before it's used in making bread, pasta, etc. (Whole other topic, off-topic.)

Got to read labels. :-P

-Jean

(29-12-2015, 09:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  Okay by suggestion of a friend who's to shy or something I'm opening this thread where we can exchange tips about this diet for skinny people that will ofcourse make our breasts larger and the rest too in my case.

Well my piece of share..some products I include in my diet for gaining weigh tat the moment:
[...]

We need a volunteer to do this, in reverse! ;-)
I think SurferJoe made a good post some time back, on a program - including a nutritional shake.
But not enough on the "how to lose bad/tough male-type fat" has made it in here. :-P

If I weren't insanely busy, I'd take a stab at it. Maybe in a week or two, and there are a few other threads that look REALLY useful, plus some T-nation articles that have come out recently... :-)

-Jean

(30-12-2015, 06:58 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Pawpaw and milk I read somewhere... Hard to get in most countries I imagine .

I read that one too, but I think the thing about it is that its very diverse in nutrition. You have the animal fats from milk you get the calcium as well from the milk and some other minerals and vitamins like the D and I thought vit A too. Then you have the fruit/veggie, which provides you with you again vitamins AND again omega's in Pawpaw. Then you have this blend in just one simple snack. And I think while gaining/ doing NBE its important too have this nutritious blend in your stomach at all times. Also the blend in animal fats and vegetable fats is important I think...seeing my recent rapid results,I def think its a consequence of paying more attention to my food at all times, better said: with every meal.

When you would eat a sandwich with lets say chicken-filet, you miss the fatty's you'll miss the vitamins the minerals(also very important) and you need it all at all time to get good and quick results. Then you can think oh well I ate 3 sandwiches thats a lot..but you've missed on diversity, its not just about quantity.

(30-12-2015, 02:40 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(29-12-2015, 09:07 PM)hannah Wrote:  Okay by suggestion of a friend who's to shy or something I'm opening this thread where we can exchange tips about this diet for skinny people that will ofcourse make our breasts larger and the rest too in my case.

[...]

We need a volunteer to do this, in reverse! ;-)
I think SurferJoe made a good post some time back, on a program - including a nutritional shake.
But not enough on the "how to lose bad/tough male-type fat" has made it in here. :-P

If I weren't insanely busy, I'd take a stab at it. Maybe in a week or two, and there are a few other threads that look REALLY useful, plus some T-nation articles that have come out recently... :-)

-Jean

Hey, this will not be the most clearest thread seeing I am quite busy too.. but its more about sharing some tips with others who are in this too.. updating each other every now and then about foods and recipes we eat that are nutritious or beneficial. Also so we want forget them and we have them all in one thread...maybe we can later compile it in a list...though its not my purpose too say with this thread that this is what works...these are just ideas based on personal or theoretic experience.

Have you tried topicals for your stubborn fat? I really think lemon and coffee scrubs-perfomed on a steamy hot skin- is worth a shot!!Wink

(29-12-2015, 09:32 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hannah what did you say your grandma ate? Dates or apricots ?

Oily fish - high in omega fatty acids
Salmon - also high in vit D3

Alternatively I imagine a vegetarian diet would provide all the essentials to the body functions which in turn would normalize hormone production versus an unhealthy processed diet.

I dont think we need to eat animal products daily, but I did saw that a good hotdog, or other meaty fried bad snacks every now and then can defenitely be helpful with gaining. And normal dinner meats do provide us from a good portion of iron and proteins and its a good ''soil'' seeing it doesnt digest as soon as fats and some carbs for example.

(30-12-2015, 05:06 PM)hannah Wrote:  Have you tried topicals for your stubborn fat? I really think lemon and coffee scrubs-perfomed on a steamy hot skin- is worth a shot!!Wink

Not yet, Hannah.
I have a list of stuff to buy ASAP, but a woman going in for heart surgery soon. It's a minor thing to correct an arrhythmia, so - no insurance payout to buy boobs. ;-) [That IS a joke, BTW.]

BUT, since she needs certain changes anyway, I'm going to be doing similar research more and more to create the diet she needs anyway. If I can get MY head right, maybe I can benefit, and provide more benefits for everyone else here.

And if that works, we can make it a sticky, with a few permutations - like, how to lose weight while building butt and boobs, for men vs. for women. (Using genetics to determine approach.) Or, how to make an hourglass shape once you have a decent body fat percentage. (Which should derive from the same plan.)
Lots of options there.

We'll see... But once the surgery is done, it's also going to be GTFO time, so... HuhHuhHuh
Who knows? I've been talking to her for years, it's hard to reform a "party girl" who wants to be entertained (hence the reason no diet ever works, eating the same foods twice in a week is "boring," etc.)

It's a worthwhile task anyway, though, for me alone. If she comes along, fine. If not, there's the door. She's working in the ED (ER, essentially) of a local hospital, sees people coming in dying of heart conditions at younger ages than she is - and fitter, too. Lessons learned...? ZERO.

So I'll stop that train of thought, and I'll look into adding to our "solid gold plan" as time permits.

-Jean

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon