Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How often do you pump, how many time ?

(22-12-2015, 05:01 PM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  I use the Enhance breast enlargement system and wear it for about 3 hours a day while watching TV or on my computer. It is a big commitment but I have grown a cup size in 12 weeks so well worth the time put in. To grow new breast tissue using tension induced tissue expansion you need to wear for at least 3 hours in one consecutive session as it takes two to three hours for your body to respond to suction and start producing new tissue. That is what my doctor told me and I have stuck to it and got results so it has worked for me but I am sure every one is different. My doctor also said that anything that just pumps and releases will not produce new breast tissue only swelling. This is why I went for the enhance system as you need a constant gentle pull on the breast to produce new tissue....... This is after years of research x

Hi Hamishbreeze:

I just saw your post. it has been a while. How has been your progress since? do you still pump? have you had any growth?

I have NB and I have been trying to figure out a pumping schedule. I think i want to make a commitment to pumping 3 hours in one time with constant pressure every day or 6 times a week. My system has airlock, so I think that can be possible with nb (have not tried it yet though). So I would like to know how the enhance system is different from nb? I know Brava is different bc I have used it but enhance is more like nb as well. I am asking bc I want to know if i can follow this schedule w nb.

Thank you for your reply! and congratulations on your progress!Wink

What I do is 6 days a week in this order :

20mins on each side + massage 10 minutes
7:2 method twice on each side
10 mins and then release for massaging 15mins

so in total would be like... 45minutes!

PS: does anybody feel like sore after 24h of pumping? because I do and I still don't know if it's good or bad....

24 hours straight? Mine feel like they are going to fall off after like 4 hours.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon