Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How often do you pump, how many time ?

What worked best for you ?

Using pumps
-30 minutes a day,
-1 hour a day,
-several hours a day ?

Is sleeping with pumps is really worth it compared to 1 hour in the day ?

I try to pump a few times a week. Most of the time it's once or twice depending on my schedule.. Dodgy As far as time goes, I usually pump for about 20 minutes.

Thank you Smile have you been pumping for long ?

(19-12-2015, 05:29 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Thank you Smile have you been pumping for long ?

You're very welcome.

Um, maybe a month? Or so..?HuhDodgy

Not very long. But I have seen results in my short time, in both size and shape. I've add some PC as well.

Oh yeah good news, keep it up ! Big Grin

Six days a week. An hour to an hour and a half per day. Typically broken up into two or three sessions.

Every day, an hour in the morning and another before going to bed.

In between, I insert breast petals into my bra to prevent my pert nipples from being squashed by my bra cups.

I use the Enhance breast enlargement system and wear it for about 3 hours a day while watching TV or on my computer. It is a big commitment but I have grown a cup size in 12 weeks so well worth the time put in. To grow new breast tissue using tension induced tissue expansion you need to wear for at least 3 hours in one consecutive session as it takes two to three hours for your body to respond to suction and start producing new tissue. That is what my doctor told me and I have stuck to it and got results so it has worked for me but I am sure every one is different. My doctor also said that anything that just pumps and releases will not produce new breast tissue only swelling. This is why I went for the enhance system as you need a constant gentle pull on the breast to produce new tissue....... This is after years of research x

(22-12-2015, 05:01 PM)Hamishbreeze Wrote:  I use the Enhance breast enlargement system and wear it for about 3 hours a day while watching TV or on my computer. It is a big commitment but I have grown a cup size in 12 weeks so well worth the time put in. To grow new breast tissue using tension induced tissue expansion you need to wear for at least 3 hours in one consecutive session as it takes two to three hours for your body to respond to suction and start producing new tissue. That is what my doctor told me and I have stuck to it and got results so it has worked for me but I am sure every one is different. My doctor also said that anything that just pumps and releases will not produce new breast tissue only swelling. This is why I went for the enhance system as you need a constant gentle pull on the breast to produce new tissue....... This is after years of research x

Wow 2 to 3 hours consecutively! That's a long time. But if your doctor said that it kinda makes me want to try doing 2 hours at night. I've been doing like an hour at night and an hour in the morning & using the pump and release method

After being inspired by a couple of girls on this board, I now wear my pump (brava) 12-19 hours a day and 7 days a week. I sleep with it every night.

I've used manual pumps before (noogleberry) and wasn't as consistent. I do find that with longer hours & consistent usage the growth is more significant. So yea I'd say it's worth it.

Hamishbreeze,
I'm interested in Enhance too. Thanks for sharing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon