Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone use latisee or revitalash?

(30-11-2016, 01:14 AM)Carne9509 Wrote:  Have you tried using castor oil? It's very inexpensive and works wonders. I use it every single night before bed. I just take a bit on my finer and rub it on my eyelashes and in my lash line I even put it all around my eyes and rub it onto my eyebrows as well. My eyelashes are always getting so much longer and thicker even after 2 weeks of using it same goes for my eyebrows, but you have to be consistent and do it every single night. You will be shocked how great it works. It's a very thick oil so you only need a little bit. It's great for your hair as well.  Smile

hi carne  ..i've never used castor oil alone cuz it was so viscous and afraid it would get in my eyes and burn but i'm willing to give it a try. i've mixed it with other oils though for massage and for my face. what are you seeing in places around your eyes and hairline ..or, how do you use it for your hair  ..is the castor oil good for hair growth or for fat and collagen around the eye socket area. my mother has lost collagen in her face but especially around the eyes which makes them look unattractive unless you're into goth and the gaunt look. i’m so afraid to suffer one day the same as my mom. i really don’t like the gaunt look. i take a lot of nutritional items and i keep my diet filled with good fats and omega's and fiber and protein, etc and i exercise and one of the items i take a lot with my little nutritional drinks is gelatin which is great for collagen. of course, my mom just isn't exercising and she's eating less and less and losing weight so, no wonder, i guess. i have regular castor oil, i think it's a heritage product and i also have a little bit of black jamacain castor oil  ..i've just never used it exclusively on my lash line. totally interested, though. thx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by AthenaGirl - 28-11-2015, 12:16 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by Tanya Marie Squirrel - 28-11-2015, 01:06 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by AthenaGirl - 29-11-2015, 04:44 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 28-11-2015, 05:15 PM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by AthenaGirl - 29-11-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 26-03-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by estates - 12-05-2016, 11:16 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 28-11-2016, 07:22 PM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by Carne9509 - 30-11-2016, 01:14 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 02-12-2016, 06:05 PM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by Carne9509 - 05-12-2016, 03:28 AM
RE: Anyone use latisee or revitalash? - by solome - 06-12-2016, 03:56 AM