Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anyone use latisee or revitalash?

I wouldnt mind having nice long eyelashes without globbing mascara on and filling the ends of my eyebrows a tad bit more but I read latisse sinks in ur eyes and makes your eyes age faster and revitalash doesnt have that ingredient that does that i guess but im still frightened!
anyone have any experience?
I also want to use a tube for the front and sides of my hair because i have short fine hair that don't grow and would like to see if atleast something will help them (even though it would be super expensive to keep using it for hair)

Try taking gelatin caplets. Gelatin is supposed to help with hair and nails. An herb called horsetail is supposed to as well. Both should be able to be purchased online or in retail stores.

When i say gelatin caps, i do not mean the empty, fillable caps, i mean the pills filled with gelatin or just eat alot of Jello :p

Both are alot safer than putting anything near your eyes that can damage them.

i’ve been thinking of getting some latisse for quite awhile. i’ve used a lot of eyelash products including ‘city lash’ for over a year, morning and evening ..that one did make a bit of difference, more so that other products i've used, but seemed like after a certain progress it wouldn’t do more ..and, it was so expensive. i’ve been hesitant about latisse mostly because the outer portion of my iris is dark green and i wouldn't want it to go dark. i’m going to be overly cautious and use a fine eyeliner brush to put a little bit on my lashes and just hope it works its way to the base. btw, i read that a bit of topical castor oil encourages eyelash growth. i sometimes rub some of my little oil mixture of castor, coconut, cocoa butter and olbas over my whole eye area. i’ve never heard the thing about latisse aging the eyes ..that’s kinda scary. is that really true?

(28-11-2015, 01:06 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Try taking gelatin caplets. Gelatin is supposed to help with hair and nails. An herb called horsetail is supposed to as well. Both should be able to be purchased online or in retail stores.

When i say gelatin caps, i do not mean the empty, fillable caps, i mean the pills filled with gelatin or just eat alot of Jello :p

Both are alot safer than putting anything near your eyes that can damage them.

thnx ill look into that!

(28-11-2015, 05:15 PM)solomé_F Wrote:  i’ve been thinking of getting some latisse for quite awhile. i’ve used a lot of eyelash products including ‘city lash’ for over a year, morning and evening ..that one did make a bit of difference, more so that other products i've used, but seemed like after a certain progress it wouldn’t do more ..and, it was so expensive. i’ve been hesitant about latisse mostly because the outer portion of my iris is dark green and i wouldn't want it to go dark. i’m going to be overly cautious and use a fine eyeliner brush to put a little bit on my lashes and just hope it works its way to the base. btw, i read that a bit of topical castor oil encourages eyelash growth. i sometimes rub some of my little oil mixture of castor, coconut, cocoa butter and olbas over my whole eye area. i’ve never heard the thing about latisse aging the eyes ..that’s kinda scary. is that really true?

ya ive been thinking about using castor oil on my hair, eyebrows, and latisse for the front sides of my hair including bangs.
I saw on a forum, I think from realself.com and a few before and after pictures and alot of agreeing stories tha it makes ur eyes hollow and sucks the fat all around ur eyes, making u look aged. and yes a lot of people said made their eyes darker. I wouldnt recommend it. thats y im looking into rapidlash and revitalash

93 days of update: ok, so, i’ve used other eyelash enhancing products, some cheap, some ridiculously expensive …haven’t been overly impressed with any but have for so long wondered about latisse. i was afraid. the more i read the more afraid i became ..still, i finally got hold of some generic careprost a couple of days before christmas and now, i’m a couple of days into week 14.

so, i’ve been squeezing one drop onto a clean surface and using a fine eyeliner brush to carefully distribute at the base of my upper lashes. just one modest drop is enough to do both upper lashes. at 4 wks i thought i was seeing growth. at 6 wks i was sure. at about the 9th wk i started saying things like ‘damn’ and shouting four-letter words of exclamatory excitement. now, i’m a couple of days into week 14.

after a nightly bath or shower, i apply one drop very sparingly ..even have a bit left over ..it takes so little, really. then, when it is somewhat dry, i may apply a bit of hyaluronic acid over my entire eye area and face or some aloe vera gel, then some derma e dmae cream or derma e vitamin e cream and often in the morning, before a quick shower i’ll apply some of my little oil mix which is castor oil, cocoa butter, coconut oil and later some vit e over my entire eye area. anyway, it’s just a little routine i kinda like. i guess the reason i’m doing that is sort of precautionary because i've read anecdotal posts of fat loss around the eye and changes to eye color not to mention i'm just generally freaked out as a consequence of living the life of a planetary earthling on the edge of the milky way galaxy. Big Grin actually that last part is a lie.

anyway, i guess it was about week nine i got my disbelief, more or less. my upper lashes are so much freakin longer, about 1.5 times their typical length if not more and what’s crazy is my lower lashes have really taken off …more than i’ve ever seen. individual lashes, upper and lower have different growth lengths so they look uneven but i kinda like that look. i’m really just so blown away. oh, yeah, at week 12, i started applying every other evening and probably in a few weeks more, i’ll go to maybe every third day. i’ll have to try and establish some maintenance schedule. ok, that’s it. oh yeah, also, mascara is so much more dramatic. i use mac mineralize multi-effect lash mascara charged black cuz my lashes are naturally a sort of dark brown. anyway, it’s just insane. oh yeah, another oh yeah …it doesn’t burn if it gets into your eyes. it’s gotten into my eyes a few times and my eyes are still green and i haven’t really noticed any negative effects. i was concerned about some posts regarding fat loss ..that’s why i was using the hyaluronic acid and/or aloe gel over my whole eye area and also some of my oil, etc., i think i mentioned that. also, doing just a little bit of eye yoga and my morning nutritional drink that i mix up with all kinds of stuff. omg, i’m so psyched.Tongue

God I feel like a straight veteran at this.
LOL
I use Careprost. It comes from a company in India. Shipping is expensive so try going half on it with someone to deflect the cost. It is THE SAME SOLUTION as Latisse!
Worked miraculously for me.
GL

solomé so sad. Sad       i loved the longer lashes. Tongue  

and for many months all was good using careprost which is a generic latisse, so, i thought i’d apply every 2nd or 3rd day. then i went to every 4th or 5th day. then once/week. all good Wink  

i can’t remember when, maybe, 9 months, my eyes started to feel like i’d been swimming in a chlorinated pool  Huh 

later, the skin at my lash line remained a darker pink as if they were inflamed or swollen ..didn’t know for sure  Huh  

not long after, they’d be irritated for days after the application and i found myself using eye drops throughout the day ...all kinds, all brands from homeopathic to systane  Cool  

..it became too much, so, i quit Angry 

and after a week or so, my eyes are back to normal  Rolleyes 

i’ve read where other girls experienced the same. i don’t know what it means and i’m really sad   Sad

it worked so well but i can't continue using it. idk, maybe, it should’ve been once per week or 10days from the beginning  Huh

solomé so sad Sad

Have you tried using castor oil? It's very inexpensive and works wonders. I use it every single night before bed. I just take a bit on my finer and rub it on my eyelashes and in my lash line I even put it all around my eyes and rub it onto my eyebrows as well. My eyelashes are always getting so much longer and thicker even after 2 weeks of using it same goes for my eyebrows, but you have to be consistent and do it every single night. You will be shocked how great it works. It's a very thick oil so you only need a little bit. It's great for your hair as well.  Smile

(30-11-2016, 01:14 AM)Carne9509 Wrote:  Have you tried using castor oil? It's very inexpensive and works wonders. I use it every single night before bed. I just take a bit on my finer and rub it on my eyelashes and in my lash line I even put it all around my eyes and rub it onto my eyebrows as well. My eyelashes are always getting so much longer and thicker even after 2 weeks of using it same goes for my eyebrows, but you have to be consistent and do it every single night. You will be shocked how great it works. It's a very thick oil so you only need a little bit. It's great for your hair as well.  Smile

hi carne  ..i've never used castor oil alone cuz it was so viscous and afraid it would get in my eyes and burn but i'm willing to give it a try. i've mixed it with other oils though for massage and for my face. what are you seeing in places around your eyes and hairline ..or, how do you use it for your hair  ..is the castor oil good for hair growth or for fat and collagen around the eye socket area. my mother has lost collagen in her face but especially around the eyes which makes them look unattractive unless you're into goth and the gaunt look. i’m so afraid to suffer one day the same as my mom. i really don’t like the gaunt look. i take a lot of nutritional items and i keep my diet filled with good fats and omega's and fiber and protein, etc and i exercise and one of the items i take a lot with my little nutritional drinks is gelatin which is great for collagen. of course, my mom just isn't exercising and she's eating less and less and losing weight so, no wonder, i guess. i have regular castor oil, i think it's a heritage product and i also have a little bit of black jamacain castor oil  ..i've just never used it exclusively on my lash line. totally interested, though. thx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon