Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping 9 months without results

(24-10-2015, 02:19 AM)Savasana Wrote:  False alarm, the indentations are gone.

By the way, how much collagen should I use?

I can't figure out how to resize my pictures Either.

Picsart is a good android app. You can crop and resize along with so much more. Good luck! Big Grin

Glad the indentations are gone Savasana.

(25-10-2015, 10:11 AM)TeeTee Wrote:  Hi
I saw this and felt the need to ask you to do something

Since you have been noogling for a year look.. in the mirror at your breasts. Look forward and sideways on. Can you see a slight raise in the area about an inch or so below your collar bone. A slight raise that might look like the peck muscle BUT goes around in a smooth half circle, where your cups rest? I'm not talking about ring marks but actual tissue growth that's taken the form of your cup shape.

If you can see this then you are growing. Noogleberry develops the upper chest first and gravity will take effect over a long time to give some volume to the lower breast.

I don't come on here often but I've been using suction cups for about 11 years I fluctuate between a d and e depending on my pumping regime. I started quite flat at age 21 with no upper chest definition.

:-) hope this gives some encouragement to some x

It really gives encouragement, TeeTee. Thank you. It's amazing that people could have those results, I would love to flutuate between a d and e some day too Wink
Did you take BO along with noogling, I've read? And how long did it take for you to achieve a d? From which size? Do you have pics of your progress?

I'm not surprised you're not seeing results because my entire thing with noogle is how on earth can you realistically expect a difference with a single hour? And not even every day at that. I don't mean to be discouraging but one hour isn't even enough to create a fair amount of swelling let alone tension induced cell growth. That's walking up and down a stair case for an hour a day (stair climbing exercise perhaps) and expecting your breast to suddenly sag. Uhmm. No.

I saw permanent results wearing mine overnight for 4-6 weeks. If you're serious about seeing change and you've been doing an hour a day with noogle, I recommend you just get Brava and shop for some thick winter jackets and wear the system 18-22 hours a day for the rest of winter and see how that works. It sounds a little extreme but the reality is the longer you wear it continuously with no gap the more permanent growth will be left behind. The only sacrifice is the inconvenience- but if you're such that you can't be bothered then I would save the money all together.

(21-11-2015, 08:42 AM)appleswannabepink Wrote:  I'm not surprised you're not seeing results because my entire thing with noogle is how on earth can you realistically expect a difference with a single hour? And not even every day at that. I don't mean to be discouraging but one hour isn't even enough to create a fair amount of swelling let alone tension induced cell growth. That's walking up and down a stair case for an hour a day (stair climbing exercise perhaps) and expecting your breast to suddenly sag. Uhmm. No.

I saw permanent results wearing mine overnight for 4-6 weeks. If you're serious about seeing change and you've been doing an hour a day with noogle, I recommend you just get Brava and shop for some thick winter jackets and wear the system 18-22 hours a day for the rest of winter and see how that works. It sounds a little extreme but the reality is the longer you wear it continuously with no gap the more permanent growth will be left behind. The only sacrifice is the inconvenience- but if you're such that you can't be bothered then I would save the money all together.

Yea I agree. I tried noogling and tried my best to be persistent with it but sadly did not see much result. Then shifted to Brava and can see a significant difference.

(16-10-2015, 02:28 AM)Savasana Wrote:  I've been pumping for nearly a year. I use flax oil but used to use a mix of shea, cocobutter and coconut oils, and massage for 4-10 mins, then pump for 30 mins, massage again, then pump another 30 mins. I can only do this 5 times a week and I have to do one breast at a time because the larges are too big for both to fit on my 23' ribcage or whatever it was. I used to not massage as much, but halfway through realized the importance, but still, all I get is some good swelling, my boobs completely fill up the cups and if I had xl's, they might fill those, but when I had to go 2 days without pumping, the welling went down completely and I was back to my little deflated B's. The only thing that might have improved a lil is my cleavage...my boobs were far apart and they may be a little closer, but still like a half inch apart. I've used PM capaules, which was a disaster, I realized my system is too sensitive for herbs like that. I have also used maca capsules with no results.

Can someone help tell me what I can do to get permanent results?

You should post your beginning and current photo. That way we can see if we can identify your issue.

You may have some form of breast hypoplasia. I've been speaking with plastic surgeons about different deformities. I actually have one as I have always suspected. You may have something that needs to be addressed.

Hi sorry it took me an eternity to respond, but I just recently found out that I have hypothyroidism, which affects my hormones and I have an underactive thyroid gland. Do you think that this could be effecting my lack of growth? I have still been pumping at least an hour a day, some weeks I am able to pump a couple hours a day a few times a week. I get pretty good swelling but no growth. I don't want to use PM again, before it really messed up my hormones and I had my period several times in one month, and it was a low dose. I also have what is considered "blood stagnation" in traditional Chinese medicine. I am getting acupuncture for my conditions but it will take a while.

If my condition is responsible for the lack of growth thus far, do you think it is pointless to continue pumping until I know for sure that treatment has been effective?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon