Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping 9 months without results

I've been pumping for nearly a year. I use flax oil but used to use a mix of shea, cocobutter and coconut oils, and massage for 4-10 mins, then pump for 30 mins, massage again, then pump another 30 mins. I can only do this 5 times a week and I have to do one breast at a time because the larges are too big for both to fit on my 23' ribcage or whatever it was. I used to not massage as much, but halfway through realized the importance, but still, all I get is some good swelling, my boobs completely fill up the cups and if I had xl's, they might fill those, but when I had to go 2 days without pumping, the welling went down completely and I was back to my little deflated B's. The only thing that might have improved a lil is my cleavage...my boobs were far apart and they may be a little closer, but still like a half inch apart. I've used PM capaules, which was a disaster, I realized my system is too sensitive for herbs like that. I have also used maca capsules with no results.

Can someone help tell me what I can do to get permanent results?

Pumping can take a long time, its a process and everyone is different.. I think you should keep on it Smile eventually the blood swelling will be replaced by tissue-- if you're already seeing your breasts are closer together then it should tell you its working!

You could look into volufiline Smile

Epithelial and connective tissue degenerate without hormones. Certain hormone combinations and concentrations stimulate alveoli. Also, the stimulation of Lipoenesis through the activation of Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) enzyme increases adipocyte volume in breast tissues.

(18-10-2015, 01:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Epithelial and connective tissue degenerate without hormones. Certain hormone combinations and concentrations stimulate alveoli. Also, the stimulation of Lipoenesis trough the activation of Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) enzyme increases adipocyte volume in breast tissues.

In other words, if breast tissue is being expanded by pressure (pumping) and then ends up deflating a short time later, what does (or should) this tell you/us?...............

Anybody?......zzZZZzzzzzzz Wink

(18-10-2015, 03:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(18-10-2015, 01:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Epithelial and connective tissue degenerate without hormones. Certain hormone combinations and concentrations stimulate alveoli. Also, the stimulation of Lipoenesis trough the activation of Glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH) enzyme increases adipocyte volume in breast tissues.

In other words, if breast tissue is being expanded by pressure (pumping) and then ends up deflating a short time later, what does (or should) this tell you/us?...............

-------------------------------------------------------------
They need the missing hormones. Wink

(18-10-2015, 05:11 AM)pom19 Wrote:  

Yes but which ones and in what combinations?. Are enzymes or peptides a better alternative to single molecule hormones?

(18-10-2015, 06:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Yes but which ones and in what combinations?. Are enzymes or peptides a better alternative to single molecule hormones?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Lotus can answer that one. Smile

(18-10-2015, 06:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

really? :/ I was thinking NB swelling should eventually turn into breast tissue regardless over time, not create deflating. Regardless of hormonal stature.

(18-10-2015, 02:33 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  really? :/ I was thinking NB swelling should eventually turn into breast tissue regardless over time, not create deflating. Regardless of hormonal stature.

Ok picture this analogy:

You blow up a balloon (w/air, no helium) and it eventually deflates. In this example the balloon is the breast, what if you supplied a continuous supply of air? (The air being a mix of proteins [amino acids], fats, hormones, peptides, plus other misc. goodies).

The point is, if your stretching (swelling) tissues (cells) nourish them with the mix of air (proteins, fats, hormones, peptides). Additionally, vacuuming breast fats and collagen need this nourishment too, (don't leave em' hanging, pun intended).

Savasana, (apologies for hijacking your thread) try a hydrolyzed collagen supplement, up to 10 grams. At least 4 cups of Green Tea, (for free radical protection and many other benefits, too much to list here) make sure it contains 60% EGCG. Calcium to support the protein albumin. Take coconut oil (2-3 tablespoon) internally, which the lauric acid and capric acid in coconut oil aids the formation of cells and fat stores. Great stuff (I hate the taste though). Rolleyes

Edit: (Another example of deflating) post-menopausal women suffer a lose of estrogen, which can also mean of loss of breast volume. The main estrogen supply becomes adipose (fat stores) tissue.

Thank you Ms.Boobs, lotus and pom.

Ms.Boobs, I will definitely keep at it.

Thanks for the tips, Lotus, I need to look in to that. I had assumed that the next step would be Bovine Ovary or something.

I mostly want the upper boob to fill out, because I am more bottom heavy, yet still kinda small, which looks weird. I would definitely like to get to a DD though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon